Meeting with the Seventy Today Wondering about it....

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Meeting with the Seventy Today Wondering about it....

Post by Lucifer »

I bet they're going to excommunicate me for no reason. I mean I did upset 7 different churches in fast and testimony meeting saying I love Jesus and repent! They are all so angry about it that it's now....well......it's so stupid in my opinion that they called the cops on me for sharing this testimony and they threw me out of the building for no reason as well. It's sad to see that a simple testimony makes a whole bunch of bishops mad, a man came to me and said "get out!" And he was so angry that he came to the pulpit to take me away from the ward that cast me out before. It was so bad that they did it not once but 5 other times. It's quite interesting to find myself speaking of Jesus and thrown out of all churches in upper Utah. No tresspassing now.

This is a warning to all who use this forum that the church is now a church of hypocrites, lukewarm, and bad people. It is so bad that I cannot even share my testimony in any lds church!

Jesus is creating a new church with a new prophet/servant. This servant does hear the voice of God. I have met him. He is planning on building soon. He is setting everything up.

Yes similar to the davidic servant this man recieves the word of God.

The davidic servant is in another place I've found out from this Prophet. He has not yet awakened. But, this other servant and prophet is awake.

This man will feel like some random person sometimes like Phil Davis or Denver snuffer however they speak with the power of God. Rather than like Denver who makes up his courses in scriptures and Phil who is not a prophet.

If you want to read his blog let me know. It's almost finished, he has a lot of work to do. He has to create scripture with God's help and revelation. He has to write blog posts from the spirit and voice he hears. He has to create a church and a business that is built with the assistance of God. The business is mentoring from God himself and is free.

If anyone would be interested in this show me a raise of hands!

Thank you

mtmom
captain of 100

Re: Meeting with the Seventy Today Wondering about it....

Post by mtmom »

That is a very interesting name. I am curious why you chose that name. Who are you and what is your beliefs?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

mtmom wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:35 pm That is a very interesting name. I am curious why you chose that name. Who are you and what is your beliefs?
Well he says he is the devil....

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Okay, Lucifer. With a name like that, why would anyone listen to you?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

If the seventy are coming to meet with you, Lucifer, I'm pretty confident it's a job offer. 😁

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

πŸ˜‚ Y'all are awesome. Lucifer, what a name but it does catch one's attention. I, like mtmom, would like to know more about you as well.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I've seen some doozies in my day in F&T meeting, but I've never seen the cops called. Something tells me you were doing more than just telling people they needed to repent.

You weren't pulling an Isaiah 20, were you?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mtmom wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:35 pm That is a very interesting name. I am curious why you chose that name. Who are you and what is your beliefs?
solonan wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 7:15 pm πŸ˜‚ Y'all are awesome. Lucifer, what a name but it does catch one's attention. I, like mtmom, would like to know more about you as well.
Writes the same way XEmilyX does.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Good I'm glad I'm glad you don't know who I am. Hahaha.

Just to let you know he said the prophet is called of God and I asked, can he raise the dead? Does he communicate with God? He said no. Lol

Don't worry I don't need to defend myself about the police coming to my doorstep and threatening me with jail because they don't want me on the property. I was innocent. Yep.

So, anyway, anyone interested in MY prophet? Hahaha

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:09 pm I bet they're going to excommunicate me for no reason. ... It's quite interesting to find myself speaking of Jesus and thrown out of all churches in upper Utah. No tresspassing now.
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!"
Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:09 pmIf you want to read his blog let me know. It's almost finished, he has a lot of work to do. He has to create scripture with God's help and revelation. He has to write blog posts from the spirit and voice he hears. He has to create a church and a business that is built with the assistance of God. The business is mentoring from God himself and is free.

Why not just post the link in this thread?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

What did you actually say that made them call the police?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:09 pm Meeting with the Seventy Today
Atticus says we're all paranoid when we talk about this stuff. πŸ˜‚

I hope Ed Decker never reads this thread.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Popcorn 🍿 anyone?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 8:36 pm Good I'm glad I'm glad you don't know who I am. Hahaha.
Emily, some of us know who you are. :?

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Niemand wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 3:51 am

This isn't even remotely the same situation as your paranoia that Artaxerxes and I are the same individual because we sometimes post around the same time and sometimes don't. Or the paranoia that I might be a bot because I responded to a conversation when I didn't "have to."

I agree that this probably is Emily. If not, this person definitely has mental health issues. Hope whoever it is gets the help they need.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

So, let's see, what did I say?" It was about 4 minutes long, I said something along the lines of "Jesus loves us so much that he actually died for our sins and he loves us and we should repent" yep. That's about it.

No I'm not Emily thank you.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 8:24 am So, let's see, what did I say?" It was about 4 minutes long, I said something along the lines of "Jesus loves us so much that he actually died for our sins and he loves us and we should repent" yep. That's about it.
I highly doubt that they would call the cops over that.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 8:24 am So, let's see, what did I say?" It was about 4 minutes long, I said something along the lines of "Jesus loves us so much that he actually died for our sins and he loves us and we should repent" yep. That's about it.

No I'm not Emily thank you.
200w.gif
200w.gif (167.4 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Luke wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 8:32 am
They called them. Oh and I was put in jail for false arrest reasons too! So you can watch the video of how it happened. Yep. They claim I stole something. I don't need to argue with you, I am however arguing because it is so untrue you deserve to know the truth! Lol

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 9:04 am
Luke wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 8:32 am
They called them. Oh and I was put in jail for false arrest reasons too! So you can watch the video of how it happened. Yep. They claim I stole something. I don't need to argue with you, I am however arguing because it is so untrue you deserve to know the truth! Lol
Where is this video?

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: β™« I am a Mormon! β™« And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! β™«

Post by cab »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:09 pm
If you want to read his blog let me know. It's almost finished, he has a lot of work to do.

Can you direct me to the blog you are speaking of?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Atticus wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 7:57 am
Niemand wrote: ↑August 15th, 2022, 3:51 am

This isn't even remotely the same situation as your paranoia that Artaxerxes and I are the same individual because we sometimes post around the same time and sometimes don't. Or the paranoia that I might be a bot because I responded to a conversation when I didn't "have to."

I agree that this probably is Emily. If not, this person definitely has mental health issues. Hope whoever it is gets the help they need.
I was joking. The idea of a Seventy meeting with the Lord of Darkness like that is kinda funny. I can imagine someone reading this literally and thinking, "I knew it!"

Yes, I think this is Emily. I prefer the name Emily to Lucifer for obvious reasons.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lucifer wrote: ↑August 14th, 2022, 5:09 pm I bet they're going to excommunicate me for no reason...
So, tell us about your meeting with a Seventy..