STOP COMMUNISM IN AMERICA!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

STOP COMMUNISM IN AMERICA!

Post by endlessQuestions »

I think Trump just played the Trump card.

The title of this post comes from a “Truth” Trump sent on his new platform.

I’ve been waiting a couple years, trying to figure out the angle he was going to use to “drain the swamp”. Today, I think he revealed that.

There are already laws on the books about Communism in the US. Nobody follows them, but they’re there. It looks to me like Trump may try to use those laws to fulfill his promises.

If this is his strategy, I have to admit, it’s unbelievably brilliant. I don’t have time to go into why I believe that right now, but when I say brilliant, I mean brilliant.

More later…

p8riot
captain of 100

Re: STOP COMMUNISM IN AMERICA!

Post by p8riot »

Too late. The throttle has just been jammed full forward toward the violent end of the nation. The communists are too widely embedded throughout the halls of power- govt, business, edu, religion. Below is just one example on top of all the other open self-inflicted policies and actions that help everyone else but our own country. The key now is winning the coming civil war and foreign invasions and then rebuilding a righteous constitutional republic.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/09/11165866 ... rn%20China.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Don't bet on a new republic. Look forward to the kingdom of God to grow from the ashes of the destroyed US.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

marc wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:23 pm Don't bet on a new republic. Look forward to the kingdom of God to grow from the ashes of the destroyed US.
Good point! Thanks. I should have said "building Zion." I still struggle with letting go of America for a better kingdom sometimes.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I would point out that it is legal to be a communist in the United States if someone wants to be so. Laws dating from the “red scare” which attempted to make membership in the communist party illegal were all struck down on free speech and freedom of association grounds.

Indeed the Communist Party of the USA has existed for over 100 yeas. They have a newspaper and even a website www.cpusa.org where, if you wish, you too can become a card carrying communist by signing up.
Last edited by gkearney on August 11th, 2022, 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

gkearney wrote: August 11th, 2022, 6:28 pm I would point out that it is legal to be a communist in the United States if someone wat to be so. Laws dating from the “red scare” which attempted to make membership in the communist party illegal were all struck down on free speech and freedom of association grounds.

Indeed the Communist Party of the USA has existed for over 100 yeas. They have a newspaper and even a website www.cpusa.org we’re if you wish you too can become a card carrying communist by signing up.
Yes, we know. They endorsed/supported O'Biden for president.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

marc wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:23 pm Don't bet on a new republic. Look forward to the kingdom of God to grow from the ashes of the destroyed US.
So, how do you get the US being destroyed in ashes (as opposed to culled like the eagle in Ezra's prophecy), which says the US will continue. And JS (and others) statements the flag will fly in the millennium and the constitution will hang by a thread (not to be cut)?

I think you misunderstand the scriptural references to the US. The US (in its righteous, god-given format) is the format god will use to rule the world in the millennium. You don't think he will just sit on a chair in Mo and rule this and other worlds without number by fiat do you?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

that's hilary and biden and friends plan. . . destroy what is here then build back better
satan tells these people that his kingdom is the kingdom of God

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

The land is consecrated. The civilizations/countries/governments? Not really. Isaiah prophesied of the Lord comforting Zion and all her waste places. Moroni wrote of the New Jerusalem being built upon this "land." Not the country which occupies the land, not the government or whatever organizations are fighting for power...land. The land was here before the United States. It will be here afterward. As for the ashes part, I was being dramatic.

Food for thought:

D&C 101:18 They that remain, and are pure in heart, shall return, and come to their inheritances, they and their children, with songs of everlasting joy, to build up the waste places of Zion

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

TheDuke wrote: August 11th, 2022, 6:37 pm
So, how do you get the US being destroyed in ashes (as opposed to culled like the eagle in Ezra's prophecy), which says the US will continue. And JS (and others) statements the flag will fly in the millennium and the constitution will hang by a thread (not to be cut)?

I think you misunderstand the scriptural references to the US. The US (in its righteous, god-given format) is the format god will use to rule the world in the millennium. You don't think he will just sit on a chair in Mo and rule this and other worlds without number by fiat do you?
I spent thirty years studying this. I wrote a book titled "By A Thread." I make my case there. Like I said above, I was just being dramatic with the ashes comment.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

marc wrote: August 11th, 2022, 7:26 pm
TheDuke wrote: August 11th, 2022, 6:37 pm

I spent thirty years studying this. I wrote a book titled "By A Thread." I make my case there. Like I said above, I was just being dramatic with the ashes comment.
Your book was highlighted by Rob Smith on his blog today;
https://upwardthought.blogspot.com/2022 ... k-for.html

He seemed to echo your sentiments that the bleeding can't be stopped and destruction is the destined path at this point;
Rob Smith wrote: This part is not from his book, but my own caveat to it: The United States will be utterly destroyed. But when the kingdom of God arises, which will replace it geographically, it will operate according to principles that either resemble or can be best prepared for by living according to the good portions of the government God inspired the Founding Fathers to erect.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

BuriedTartaria wrote: August 11th, 2022, 7:33 pmYour book was highlighted by Rob Smith on his blog today;
https://upwardthought.blogspot.com/2022 ... k-for.html

He seemed to echo your sentiments that the bleeding can't be stopped and destruction is the destined path at this point;
Rob Smith wrote: This part is not from his book, but my own caveat to it: The United States will be utterly destroyed. But when the kingdom of God arises, which will replace it geographically, it will operate according to principles that either resemble or can be best prepared for by living according to the good portions of the government God inspired the Founding Fathers to erect.
That was kind of Rob to read my book and share his thoughts. I agree with him that the United States' days are numbered. Also to clarify, I do not equate the US with the ground upon which it sits. Words matter. This land will continue. And as far as I know there is only one people who have a guarantee by covenant that they will be preserved. I wrote about it several years ago:

To the Lamanites
To the Lamanites, Part 2

Most LDS overlook this because they are not deeply familiar with the words of Isaiah, Nephi, and many other prophets, including those of Jesus Christ when He visited Bountiful.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... ral-panic/

Crazy article….there are several shocking short videos in it from libs of tik tok.

From the article:
“When I was researching Live Not By Lies, people who escaped Communism kept telling me that one of the characteristics of the totalitarian regimes they escaped was the State inserting itself between children and their parents. This is well known to historians, as a matter of fact. The theory was that the State is the true parent, and as such, needs to defend the rights of children against their parents, who are carriers of old, oppressive values. This was necessary to liberate children from the past, and from its evil values.”

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

The BOM is crystal clear about the land and the people on it...serve God or be SWEPT OFF!!!!

The last two years have shown the character of the people. The entire "healthcare" system willing to murder people in hospitals for money. Politicians and government agencies of all varieties willing to lie, cheat, steal, force deadly-jabs on people and betray the people they are supposed to represent. Woke companies doing the same. Churches participating in the secret combinations, siding with marxist globalists instead of Christ.

Oh yes, God has the broom in hand!!!

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

The Red Pill wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:25 am The BOM is crystal clear about the land and the people on it...serve God or be SWEPT OFF!!!!

The last two years have shown the character of the people. The entire "healthcare" system willing to murder people in hospitals for money. Politicians and government agencies of all varieties willing to lie, cheat, steal, force deadly-jabs on people and betray the people they are supposed to represent. Woke companies doing the same. Churches participating in the secret combinations, siding with marxist globalists instead of Christ.

Notice the silence from churches that there are only two genders and that God created male and female. Also that they are silent about protecting kids from sexual abuse and gender confusion.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Well…

There has to be a unifying causal motivator to have the general population become fed up with the evil attempts to overthrow the established way of governance.

We, mildly patriotic couch potatoes, and all of our still blind relatives, would take it the wrong way, if there were a wholesale roundup of the deep state and Gadiantons and other leftist liberals.

The terror that would prevail among the large percentage of apathetic citizens still on the fence, during any kind of “clean up operation” would be unwieldable.

The Nephite nation had been fighting a war with enemies intent on killing them for several years.

The rot from within made the military commander on the front lines, furious, and with a certain degree of righteous indignation, pursued the course of action as described in Alma chapter 51:

Chapter 51
The king-men seek to change the law and set up a king—Pahoran and the freemen are supported by the voice of the people—Moroni compels the king-men to defend their country or be put to death—Amalickiah and the Lamanites capture many fortified cities—Teancum repels the Lamanite invasion and slays Amalickiah in his tent. About 67–66 B.C.

The parallels are close. Yet the time is not ripe.
Could be several decades or could be next year that we are embroiled in the wars upon our treasured country that may, or may or lead to a recurrence of Alma 51.

My money is on the octogenarian cabal, who are desperate to put into effect their way of life, to start something sooner, rather than later.

By every account… the US homeland will be in turmoil in the last days, and likely invaded by multiple powers that seek to drive a stake thru the heart of the constitution, Liberty, freedom and representative republic type of governance.

The general population, whose normal apathy toward political usurpation have yet to play a roll in ushering in either a resurgence of Freedom, or abeyance of individual rights for the common “good”.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Mamabear wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:47 am
The Red Pill wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:25 am The BOM is crystal clear about the land and the people on it...serve God or be SWEPT OFF!!!!

Notice the silence from churches that there are only two genders and that God created male and female. Also that they are silent about protecting kids from sexual abuse and gender confusion.
I attended an evangelical church with thousands of members this past Sunday. The pastor made it clear that transgenderism was sinful and unbiblical. There are still churches teaching the truth.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Speaking of communism, does this sound communist to you?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxyiHLg59ks

Kim Jong-un, is that you?
No wonder my parents who weren’t members, watched that pbs special and were worried about me.