FBI raids Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s home

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Re: FBI raids Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s home

Post by Artaxerxes »

Looks like the old promise of draining the swamp is finally happening.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Artaxerxes wrote: August 8th, 2022, 5:37 pm Looks like the old promise of draining the swamp is finally happening.
No, just the old world of binary politics.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Welcome to USSA. Ran by a senile old pedophile.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Absolutely insane. The never-ending Babylonian attacks on Donald Trump turned me empathetic to him. Maybe this is all political theater but I'm not convinced there's nothing to Trump. Only God can rescue America.

The world and society built by establishment institutions and establishment academia is empty and in decline. People are miserable. Society is failing. I pray continually that God will free us from Babylon and refresh the world.
Last edited by BuriedTartaria on August 8th, 2022, 6:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The persecutors decided that the Jan 6 charade would not succeed. Extreme hatred for anything of good report or praiseworthy dictated an attempt to find something that would actually stick. Having nothing so far, they took a shot that he had something at home. Typical democrats. In search of a non existent crime.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Where is the Sheriff?

A constitutional Sheriff has the power to tell the FBI to shove off.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Artaxerxes wrote: August 8th, 2022, 5:37 pm Looks like the old promise of draining the swamp is finally happening.
Unconstitutional and tyrannical actions like this proves the very existance of the swamp and just how dangerous they have become. This is the pinicle of un-American. I don't understand your logic.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The Red Pill wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:01 pm Where is the Sheriff?

A constitutional Sheriff has the power to tell the FBI to shove off.
In Palm Beach County? No way.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Bad meds??

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Seeing the weaponization of the alphabet agencies into the Democrats version of the Praetorian Guard makes it more likely in my opinion that the government did kill JFK. It's clear there aren't good people holding the line anywhere.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Ya we gotta get Trump.....he is the bad guy here.....lol......meanwhile hunter biden just keeps rolling along selling those fantastic paintings for 500 k to customers from China...oh wait..thats over now.....mainstream media is just now finding out about the hunter biden laptop......no worries there though, the fbi is squashing that one....how about all the other Rosemont deals and Burisma and...oh ya..we are involved in a proxy war with Russia cuz we are sending billions to Ukraine without any oversight to beat back Putin.....you gotta wonder where all that money is being funneled to....i heard China wants to build back better in Ukraine after the war.....I'm sure biden will see to it that we fund that as well.....kickbacks are coming back at the biden team for that little project....we are going to help to destroy it so we can build back better at the tax payers expense.....I'm sure I've left out alot of highlights of the big guy, hunter and Jim biden.....the biggest scam though by far will be the inflation reduction act...as the only reduction will be in your wallet....as they will be counting on the 87k new irs employees to make sure YOU, ME and the rest of the little people are paying their fair share....glorious times ahead in the ever darkening waters in the swamp and skies above the swamp....oh I forgot to mention all the extra covid relief that Biden signed on to at the beginning of his presidency after the plandemic to wreck Trumps economy and get the reset initiated....that started all the inflation to start with......i could go on about shutting down oil pipelines and leases and covid money used to pay the big three top for electric car retooling and less production....5/6 dollar a gallon fuel and high energy costs while we power down fossil fuels and spend money like crazy on wind and solar that isn't all that reliable sometimes.......i could go on and on.....central planning is pretty complicated comrades...as with any transition to Marxism that we've seen, the food supply will necessarily be minimized and some won't be able to get enough food as we go down this road....there has to be sacrifices we've been told.......lands gotta rest.....besides......people in the USA are too fat anyway.....the worlds one match strike away from the biggest fire ever seen in human history as China, Russia and the usa continue to be at odds with each other.......but let's get TRUMP...cuz he is the real problem here...

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

I'll have to refresh my memory re Ezra's Eagle, but doesn't it insinuate that a president would be denied running that wanted to run? Something like that? Help me out folks.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

LostCreekAcres wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:33 pm I'll have to refresh my memory re Ezra's Eagle, but doesn't it insinuate that a president would be denied running that wanted to run? Something like that? Help me out folks.
This same thought occurred to me. Two presidents after Biden will be set up to rule but will be “eaten” by an eagle head. It seems like a head could be waking up?

https://carrierpigeon.news/2021/08/26/w ... -his-term/

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:06 pm
Unconstitutional and tyrannical actions like this proves the very existance of the swamp and just how dangerous they have become. This is the pinicle of un-American. I don't understand your logic.
Which part of the constitution talks about searches of ex-presidents golf course homes?

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

Oh I’m sure that our political leaders were very thoughtful and inspired regarding this matter!!! Will the church issue a statement?

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

They REALLY don't want him to run again. Even if you don't like him, there is no excuse for the way he's been treated. He's the only person that I've seen who has been able to come against the true haters of America and still be left standing. Either he's an actor and he's playing the part of a martyr or he really is a servant trying to save the country that the Lord ordained. He's not perfect, but he's done one helluva better job than the one "in office" to date.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Artaxerxes wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:41 pm
Which part of the constitution talks about searches of ex-presidents golf course homes?
I smell troll...

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:53 pm
I smell troll...
You said it was "unconstitutional." I think it's totally fair to say that it's wrong for whatever reason. But this isn't addressed in the constitution.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

wonder what we'd find if Biden's home was raided.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

farmerchick wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:16 pm
Ya we gotta get Trump.....he is the bad guy here.....lol......meanwhile hunter biden just keeps rolling along selling those fantastic paintings for 500 k to customers from China...oh wait..thats over now.....mainstream media is just now finding out about the hunter biden laptop......no worries there though, the fbi is squashing that one....how about all the other Rosemont deals and Burisma and...oh ya..we are involved in a proxy war with Russia cuz we are sending billions to Ukraine without any oversight to beat back Putin.....you gotta wonder where all that money is being funneled to....i heard China wants to build back better in Ukraine after the war.....I'm sure biden will see to it that we fund that as well.....kickbacks are coming back at the biden team for that little project....we are going to help to destroy it so we can build back better at the tax payers expense.....I'm sure I've left out alot of highlights of the big guy, hunter and Jim biden.....the biggest scam though by far will be the inflation reduction act...as the only reduction will be in your wallet....as they will be counting on the 87k new irs employees to make sure YOU, ME and the rest of the little people are paying their fair share....glorious times ahead in the ever darkening waters in the swamp and skies above the swamp....oh I forgot to mention all the extra covid relief that Biden signed on to at the beginning of his presidency after the plandemic to wreck Trumps economy and get the reset initiated....that started all the inflation to start with......i could go on about shutting down oil pipelines and leases and covid money used to pay the big three top for electric car retooling and less production....5/6 dollar a gallon fuel and high energy costs while we power down fossil fuels and spend money like crazy on wind and solar that isn't all that reliable sometimes.......i could go on and on.....central planning is pretty complicated comrades...as with any transition to Marxism that we've seen, the food supply will necessarily be minimized and some won't be able to get enough food as we go down this road....there has to be sacrifices we've been told.......lands gotta rest.....besides......people in the USA are too fat anyway.....the worlds one match strike away from the biggest fire ever seen in human history as China, Russia and the usa continue to be at odds with each other.......but let's get TRUMP...cuz he is the real problem here...
Whataboutism is not a defense. It's totally fair to use it to criticize Biden and Trump for not prosecuting Hunter. But if Trump broke the law, he should be punished.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Artaxerxes wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:56 pm

I smell troll...
You said it was "unconstitutional." I think it's totally fair to say that it's wrong for whatever reason. But this isn't addressed in the constitution.
Golf courses or ex-presidents? I guess if you call tyranny and trespassing fair you have issues. I really can't help you there.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

dreamtheater76 wrote: August 8th, 2022, 7:12 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: August 8th, 2022, 6:56 pm

I smell troll...
Golf courses or ex-presidents? I guess if you call tyranny and trespassing fair you have issues. I really can't help you there.
So we can agree it's not unconstitutional, right?

What makes it trespassing? If they had a warrant, how does it qualify as trespassing?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

The FBI is a steaming pile of horse dung. Career criminals, all of them.