UN Declares War on ‘Dangerous’ Conspiracy Theories: ‘The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite’

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: UN Declares War on ‘Dangerous’ Conspiracy Theories: ‘The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite’

Post by Juliet »

Conspiracy theories are dangerous to people's health because people who believe in them end up getting taken out by those who wish to keep their secrets hidden.

Ancalagon
captain of 50

Re: UN Declares War on ‘Dangerous’ Conspiracy Theories: ‘The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite’

Post by Ancalagon »

Norm MacDonald.jpg
Norm MacDonald.jpg (73.66 KiB) Viewed 1038 times

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Whew, I was getting worried there for a moment that all these scriptures were warning us about a global elite. I’m so glad that the global elite cleared this up for us.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

oneClimbs wrote: November 13th, 2022, 10:24 pm Whew, I was getting worried there for a moment that all these scriptures were warning us about a global elite. I’m so glad that the global elite cleared this up for us.
These folk have a colossal lack of self-awareness, or at least competence.

Whining about conspiracy theories while openly conspiring to shut down dissent.

The one thing that does concern me is that certain conspiracy theories are obviously planted by the ruling class as a means to discredit their enemies.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

New Book! Utah’s Secret Combinations 2022 Edition

You heard it right! Defending Utah has now published a 2022 Edition of Utah’s Secret Combinations. Names are named. History is unraveled. And the local conspiracy is unveiled.

This book is a culmination of work from various volunteers and members that have given of their time, talents, and resources over the past 10 years.

This book introduces the reader who understands the international conspiracy, which is laid out in books such as “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” & “Tragedy & Hope”, to the people, organizations, and programs that implement these schemes in Utah.

From the 1860s through today, there has been a network of quasi-criminal activity, which Utah’s John Taylor called a “carefully planned conspiracy” with the intended purpose of destroying the liberty of the people.

Using rare and hard-to-find documents not available through simple internet searches, Defending Utah introduces the reader to the workings of this conspiracy and its admitted association with “the underworld.”

Learn who these people are, how they are implementing their program, and what you can do about it.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I will not be surprised if the LDS Church leadership tells us members to lay off study and discussion of conspiracy and secret combinations. I would expect this to happen when the LDGs further realize the extent of the warnings available to Church members about conspiracy and secret combinations.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lundbaek wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:27 pm I will not be surprised if the LDS Church leadership tells us members to lay off study and discussion of conspiracy and secret combinations. I would expect this to happen when the LDGs further realize the extent of the warnings available to Church members about conspiracy and secret combinations.
Haven't they already done this?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

lundbaek wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:27 pm I will not be surprised if the LDS Church leadership tells us members to lay off study and discussion of conspiracy and secret combinations. I would expect this to happen when the LDGs further realize the extent of the warnings available to Church members about conspiracy and secret combinations.
They did in the leadership handbook. They said to beware of "baseless conspiracy theories."

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

If they do something of the sort, I hope it's within or adjacent to a talk on the relevance of the Book of Mormon for us today.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: August 8th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Fred wrote: August 8th, 2022, 2:38 pm..All democrats believe in the same mantra as satan. There are no exceptions. They believe that Lucifer had the best plan. Ask them why they are a democrat and they will cite some demonic reason.
I know for a fact this is not true, especially if you're lumping all registered democrat voters into that.

And to be clear, I'm referring to Republican and Democrat party politicians and leadership as being controlled by the conspiracy, not the average registered voter (they have mostly been duped and deceived into playing the game but are largely ignorant of what they are doing).
It's isn't just the average registered voter that can't be lumped into the category that is "controlled by conspiracy". There are also Repub politicians, etc., that are not under their thrall. Not too sure about the Party leadership. I had some hope for Ronna McDaniel, but that is fading.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 14th, 2022, 3:00 pm
They did in the leadership handbook. They said to beware of "baseless conspiracy theories."
I personally have never believed in "baseless conspiracy theories". Just because someone saying such a thing isn't aware of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To see the Church get sucked into using such a tainted term/phrase is quite sad, but fits the idea that they seem to totally ignore the warnings of Moroni in Ether 8:22-26.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

oneClimbs wrote: November 13th, 2022, 10:24 pm Whew, I was getting worried there for a moment that all these scriptures were warning us about a global elite. I’m so glad that the global elite cleared this up for us.
The title of this thread is very similar in intent to 2 Nephi 28:22:

"22 And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance."

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: August 8th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Fred wrote: August 8th, 2022, 2:38 pm..All democrats believe in the same mantra as satan. There are no exceptions. They believe that Lucifer had the best plan. Ask them why they are a democrat and they will cite some demonic reason.
I know for a fact this is not true, especially if you're lumping all registered democrat voters into that.

And to be clear, I'm referring to Republican and Democrat party politicians and leadership as being controlled by the conspiracy, not the average registered voter (they have mostly been duped and deceived into playing the game but are largely ignorant of what they are doing).

I've met some good Democrats and good Republicans. None of us are free from the corruption of the world. Just by the fact that you are reading this message (i.e. using the internet), you're part of the system. But we can still make a lot of deliberate choices to get out of the false left-right paradigm as much as possible, and to promote the principles of agency, freedom, and liberty, despite our awful situation.
Can you name something that satan believes that democrats do not?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: November 15th, 2022, 9:54 am
I personally have never believed in "baseless conspiracy theories". Just because someone saying such a thing isn't aware of the evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To see the Church get sucked into using such a tainted term/phrase is quite sad, but fits the idea that they seem to totally ignore the warnings of Moroni in Ether 8:22-26.
What's funny about their wording is they are basically telling you to not believe lies. (Duh!) Because if it truly was "baseless", then it would be a lie. BUT, what this language does do, is cause any church broke leadership to discount ALL conspiracy theories. In the same meeting where my stake president tried to get me to wear a mask, he made a last-second comment as we were walking to the door: "I don't believe in conspiracy theories." I was dumbfounded.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

larsenb wrote: November 15th, 2022, 9:54 am

Yes, it's unfortunate that the tainted, psy-op term "conspiracy theory" is used. Moreoever, that scriptures only about contention are cited, and none about secret combinations. Regardless, the intent of the instruction seems clear. To review:

"Seeking Information from Reliable Sources"

"In today’s world, information is easy to access and share. This can be a great blessing for those seeking to be educated and informed. However, many sources of information are unreliable and do not edify. Some sources seek to promote anger, contention, fear, or baseless conspiracy theories (see 3 Nephi 11:30; Mosiah 2:32). Therefore, it is important that Church members be wise as they seek truth."

To partially rephrase:

Be wise as you seek truth. Do not succomb to anger or contention, which some sources promote. Seek to be educated and infomred about factual conspiracies from reliable and edifying sources.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

❝Moreoever, that scriptures only about contention are cited, and none about secret combinations. Regardless, the intent of the instruction seems clear. To review:

"Seeking Information from Reliable Sources"

"In today’s world, information is easy to access and share. This can be a great blessing for those seeking to be educated and informed. However, many sources of information are unreliable and do not edify. Some sources seek to promote anger, contention, fear, or baseless conspiracy theories (see 3 Nephi 11:30; Mosiah 2:32). Therefore, it is important that Church members be wise as they seek truth."

kinda sees / understands the brethren deliberately disregarded nephi 28 warning (under satanic influences, satanic path?!), thus proved themselves part of "great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth .. the kingdom of the devil" ..

"17 But behold, if the inhabitants of the earth shall repent of their wickedness and abominations they shall not be destroyed, saith the Lord of Hosts.

18 But behold, that great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth, must tumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof.

19 For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;

20 For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good.

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

22 And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.
32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.
" 2 nephi 28
:arrow:

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

chalk up another "win" for the tinfoil hat club:

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

mudflap wrote: November 16th, 2022, 5:43 am chalk up another "win" for the tinfoil hat club:

But sadly, it gets no traction in the media.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Momma J wrote: November 16th, 2022, 7:29 am
mudflap wrote: November 16th, 2022, 5:43 am chalk up another "win" for the tinfoil hat club:

Yeah. Incidentally, Noah was a conspiracy theorist as well until:
...the flood came, and took them all away...Matt 24:39
same with Alma & Amulek and the city of Ammoniha:
in one day it was left desolate
If MSM is your news source, then floods and destruction are always going to be a surprise.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

mudflap wrote: November 16th, 2022, 9:18 am
Momma J wrote: November 16th, 2022, 7:29 am

Yeah. Incidentally, Noah was a conspiracy theorist as well until:
...the flood came, and took them all away...Matt 24:39
same with Alma & Amulek and the city of Ammoniha:
in one day it was left desolate

If MSM is your news source, then floods and destruction are always going to be a surprise.
I agree completely. Just wish they would help awaken the foggy people who rely on and trust them completely.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

So is the only way to escape is go get a few acres like the Appalachian Homestead lady Patara in Tennessee or go Amish? They wouldn’t be warning against conspiracy theories if their conspiracy wasn’t being exposed. Pretty obvious.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Christianlee wrote: November 17th, 2022, 11:49 am So is the only way to escape is go get a few acres like the Appalachian Homestead lady Patara in Tennessee or go Amish? They wouldn’t be warning against conspiracy theories if their conspiracy wasn’t being exposed. Pretty obvious.
Read the revelations in the scriptures. What's gonna happen before Christ comes? Food, water, power, shelter... all of those should be considerations. I would really have to be asking some serious questions if I lived in a big city right now, or if I didn't have a way to grow my own food.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Christianlee wrote: November 17th, 2022, 11:49 am So is the only way to escape is go get a few acres like the Appalachian Homestead lady Patara in Tennessee or go Amish? They wouldn’t be warning against conspiracy theories if their conspiracy wasn’t being exposed. Pretty obvious.
no, the only way to escape is to take the Spirit as your guide.

But getting a few acres is - statistically - pretty smart.