How trustworthy has the United States government ever been?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

How trustworthy has the United States government ever been?

Post by Fred »

Today, it is pretty much assumed that every last government worker down to the last janitor is a dedicated disciple of satan. We know for certain that all democrats are whether they work for the government or not. We know for certain that no scum on earth is lower than the alphabet departments of the US government.

But how about a hundred years ago? Was there ever a time after George Washington's death that the government was not corrupt?

This video is narrated by a man that speaks of government relations with the Native Americans just 80 years ago. One might conclude that the white man has no integrity. Certainly, these white men did not. But that would be racist. It is not the color of the skin but the degree to which satan has infiltrated. Satan had his mind set on controlling this nation the very minute the country was born.

Satan has infiltrated everything that is good. Even the church. It is hard to listen to the evil lies that were told. We are still being told evil lies. Many people believe them, just like a hundred years ago. The lies never stop. They just get bigger and bigger.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How trustworthy has the United States government ever been?

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

They are wise and thoughtful.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 7:24 pm They are wise and thoughtful.
Says Jesus with a gun in his hand.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I know the church has advised us to follow our leaders. I didn't know of any that were wise or thoughtful. I thought they meant like Fauci, Schwab, Biden, etc.