❝DR CARRIE MADEJ POST-PLANE CRASH UPDATE WITH THE HEALTH RANGER July 26, 2022❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝DR CARRIE MADEJ POST-PLANE CRASH UPDATE WITH THE HEALTH RANGER July 26, 2022❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"DR CARRIE MADEJ POST-PLANE CRASH UPDATE WITH THE HEALTH RANGER
July 26, 2022

Carrie Madej is radiant on the Health Ranger Report with Mike Adams, as she describes her plane crash in a Piper single engine aircraft, one month ago on June 26th.

The Piper experienced engine trouble and as they crashed into a pine forest, she prayed to Jesus with every fiber of her being and she describes feeling his hands cradling the aircraft as it dropped out of the sky.

In the heat of the moment, she remembered what she describes as a “message from God” that she had received 25 years ago, that she “would not die in a plane crash”.

The pilot was able to somewhat follow a loggers’ trail within the woods and luckily enough, the plane came to a stop before impact with a stand of big trees.

Luckily, the plane did not explode into flames but her foot was turned 120º in the wrong direction, attached only by skin. She says if her skin had been broken, she may have bled to death.

She was able to extricate herself from the plane and call 911 when she realized that help wasn’t coming. Their emergency beacon hadn’t activated and despite having been diverted to a different airport by air traffic control and never having arrived, they were not reported missing by the second airport.

Almost comically, the emergency dispatcher was initially more focused on obtaining her health insurance number and COVID status than in rescuing her and the pilot from their life-threatening injuries. When another 35 minutes elapsed and there was no help, she called them back and they admitted they had no idea where they were.

There were many other problems with the phone not being able to ping their location and finally, she was told to scream as loud as she could, so rescuers could hear her.

They had to cut some trees down and she laughs that the paramedics had never seen trauma like that before and began dry heaving.

She believes she and the pilot survived due to her faith in God and to the prayers of others. She describes feeling a “Supernatural healing on my leg…a sensation I can’t describe. It’s a pleasing, amazing, fiery, icy blue sensation…That started my healing.

She had set up a prayer group Zoom call of 8,000 people to pray for the world a few days before the flight but the prayer meeting ended up being for her and the pilot. She says that if it took a plane crash to experience the benefit of these prayers, then it was worth it.

“Mental fortitude, prayers work. God is real. Miracles happen. That started the healing…People cannot forget the power of that, because we need that, so desperately in our world right now.”

She says, “If we don’t have a revival, here, if we don’t understand this is a spiritual battle, if we can’t understand that we can’t humanly fight what we’re seeing…we need a supernatural intervention. We need God.”

She crushed and lost some bone and was put back together with titanium. She also describes some interesting new healing technologies that she believes helped her a great deal, including something called a Juvent plate, which is a vibratory (technically, a “micro-impact” plate), that matches with your own harmonic resonance and impedance and which she describes in more detail. She also describes EE scalar wave therapy, which she tried at the residence of Centner Academy founder and anti-mask/vaxx activist, Leila Centner, where she describes spending several hours a day for 6 days surrounded by over 30 of these machines, which she describes in greater detail. She also spent 5 days in a hyperbaric chamber.

She says, she only took Alka-Seltzer and Advil in the beginning and she’s not taking any pain medication now but she can stand and she has no pain.

Dr Madej has her insights, as a physician and Mike Adams, of course is the Health Ranger, so he talks about all kinds of nutritional health products that he’s aware of, like orthosilicic acid and they then are then joined Pete Simonson and the podcast ends up being this incredibly inspiring, excellent, high-level conversation about emerging holistic healing technologies.

We see glimmers of the beautiful world after the Globalist collapse.

Dr Madej finishes by saying:

“Enough is enough. This world is beautiful. We are not overpopulated, we have enough resources, we’ve been lied to about everything. We don’t need that much money to live on. These parasites have been drawing things away from us.

“And I’m fearless now. I’m not afraid of death. Not at all! And when you lose that fear…and you finally start living again and you just say, ‘No!’…

“I know those shriveled little people behind the screen will shrivel and run. They are no match for those that are connected with God. They are no match for those that do things out of pure love and truth and justice. And so, every day that I am here, I am more resolute to do that.”
"
https://forbiddenknowledgetv-net.transl ... th-ranger/
:arrow: