Statistics of Heaven

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Statistics of Heaven

Post by Lucifer »

I am Lucifer. Nice to meet you all. I have insider information, would you like it?
I find this quite amusing to think about.

What are your ideas, feelings and persuasive arguments about these statistics?
100% of people go to either celestial, terrestrial or telestial places. (Example)
Less than 1% of people go to Celestial Kingdom.
Less than 10% go to terrestrial kingdom
And the rest? 89% or so go to telestial worlds.

I mean there are Christians. Where do they go usually?
Remember that even in the telestial world they sya they follow who? Christ. Paul. Etc well here you go.
61% of the 89% go to Hell first to what? Repent. Why did they go? because they know and they still didn't repent. They get stuck here for eons, or they get out 10% of the time because they are finally good about repentance.

45% go to telestial kingdom in the end of the 61%.
10% of the 61% and of the 45% that goes to telestial world get the middle kingdom in the telestial world. The rest is a mystery. The top and bottom kingdoms in the telestial world are a mystery.
So where does the 16% of the 61% who get out of Hell go? Usually to the middle kingdom of the telestial world or the....middle usually. Let's not get into detail that much.

Now what happens to the 16%? (This is the percent from 61% who go to Hell first then they get moved to a different place when they repent.)
They are moved to where? The middle kingdom of the telestial world usually. 1 out of 100 make it to the top telestial world. So there is hope for those who are Christians who didn't do anything about it in life. Its also hope for those who cared but went to church and did not do anything for others much. They get to follow Jesus in the telestial world at the top of it.

So what about terrestrial? Less than 10% of the population for sure. Because if they even followed Jesus, by going to church, going to sacrament meeting (not really taking it in vain but sortof thinking of the atonement when they take it,) and they don't repent truly in certain areas but it's usually because of lack of knowledge, they also leave the gospel eventually but come back. Meaning they know that Jesus is real, they know he is the true Jesus, but they also leave him mentally emotionally and physically by staying away from church, sometimes people like Alma could be here but Alma made it, no one did other than him in his group who did not come back. They're stuck here. Terrestrial people always always always reject Jesus, so, they reject him by being jerks to those who did what? Repent truthfully. But they're usually nice people. They are usually good upstanding citizens of the world, they usually hate and detest a bad evil person, they also hate and detest bad and evil situations. Like hitler situation. So, the telestial hate it too, but it's more for what? Not getting caught being what? A little mischievous for the top level, a little bad the middle and evil for the lower.

Most Christians think they are at least terrestrial. No. They are not. Like I said 61% go to telestial.
The other percentage of that number equals about 89% of people in the whole of humanity. Sands of the sea, remember? People are sheep and follow who usually? Their friends.

The people in 89% other than the 61% do what? Go to the middle kingdom yet its the top of the middle kingdom. They did not follow Jesus. They went to church as a social gathering. Young people do this, however when you're over 20 or at least 25 you should know this is not why you go!
Anyway,

The less than 10% are unfaithful people yet better than going to church for no reason or just going through the motions or just believing whatever everyone else thinks, or just not standing up against a bad situation that seems normal to everyone else. They are better than this. Telestial worlds have chaos compared to terrestrial worlds. They are mean in telestial because that's just how they are. They can bully you basically in the lower worlds and get away with it. They can't kill you so they bully you. The bullying is not great compared to murder which they did in life. Middle ground telestial where most of you or your friends might go, it's kindof like dealing with highschool bullying. Because that's where most people are there. They don't mind it apparently they're stupid.
The lower telestial kingdom is worse than anything you can imagine. I just put it into perspective because....none of you would know how bad it is. The lowest kingdom God has, feels like this earth in Chicago where people are screaming and yelling at eachother, they have a home but they're mad, mean, and vicious. They can't shoot at you. But they hate it. It's better than hell though where they were before. So, don't worry, this is for most murderers. However, king david is in the celestial world. So, how did he do that? He's not a son of perdition, if he was he is a miracle. Anyway, so, most of you go to telestial middle.

Why? No repentance ever, or no repentance even at deathbed.
One repentance, hmmm depends maybe telestial upper level or middle sometimes terrestrial because you actually mean it.

You get stuck here forever. Don't kill, hurt or be mean mentally emotionally to people. Venting on people not okay at this point. Vent to Jesus.

Now, the less than 10% is about 7%
Do you wonder why so many people don't get it? They actually don't know HOW TO GET IT. JOSEPH SMITH WAS KILLED BEFORE HE COULD GET THIS INFORMATION OUT! he was going to share how to make it to at least the telestial middle, to those who are murderers. He was trying to share how to get to terrestrial for Christians. And for saints well he wanted also to share how to get there to celestial worlds.
However he was murdered. He was killed before he got all of it sorted out in his mind and heart and the revelation was to come that next week. I am in DANGER because I have this mission now. To share that this is about correct. Not entirely however the statistics are mostly accurate. Now, people will hate me when i say this, "this is how you repent" and they will hate me for it. Because satan attacks people like me so that information doesn't get out. I have the ticket to becoming a saint, a regular Christian or a okay person in the next life. Depends on where you want to go. However people are so disillusioned and misinformed about HOW to get there that they haven't even got a clue and they are getting stuck in certain places because they are not understanding what it is.

I am a messenger. A bringer of light.

☀️Lucifer (son of light)

What statistics do you bring?
How do you know?
How is it you are sure?
Have you had visions like I have?
Have you had revelation with choirs singing praises to God?
What are YOUR REVELATIONS about this?
Do you consider yourselves valiant? Like I?
Hmmm....I love dominating the world, but when you think of this way, it puts things in perspective. I mean I worked too hard to have this happen. I mean why only 1%? I want more on my side. More people with me. No, I don't live there yet, I might eventually. Anyway, have a nice day.

Oh yeah argue fight I dare you. Jk don't. I'm a good Lucifer.

☀️Lucifer

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Statistics of Heaven

Post by creator »

Hello, Mr. Morningstar.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wrong, but not plausible. 🐳 gbng

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Hello, Miss Emily!

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

AZRob wrote: July 29th, 2022, 12:28 pm Hello, Miss Emily!
Accurate

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Why change your username?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

AZRob wrote: July 29th, 2022, 12:28 pm Hello, Miss Emily!
Seems likely.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Who? Lol who?
Last edited by Lucifer on July 29th, 2022, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Why can I not post? Honestly.

Anyway, please stop moderating my posts silly people.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lucifer wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:11 pm Why can I not post? Honestly.

Calm down LUCIFER. :D

It's an anti-spam measure that requires the first few posts of new users to be approved. The internet is full of automated spam bots, this helps prevent those from posting here.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lucifer wrote: July 29th, 2022, 10:19 amI have insider information, would you like it?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Hahaha this is funny

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

This forum is insane sometimes…

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Luke wrote: July 29th, 2022, 3:14 pm This forum is insane sometimes…
You should just be grateful that we have been #blessed to experience so many great & noble ones, and divinity, visiting us and delivering their important messages & warnings.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

creator wrote: July 29th, 2022, 5:13 pm
Luke wrote: July 29th, 2022, 3:14 pm This forum is insane sometimes…
You should just be grateful that we have been #blessed to experience so many great & noble ones, and divinity, visiting us and delivering their important messages & warnings.
#Blessed #GiveThanks

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

:) ;)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Lucifer wrote: July 29th, 2022, 10:19 am I am Lucifer. Nice to meet you all. I have insider information, would you like it?

What are your ideas, feelings and persuasive arguments about these statistics?
100% of people go to either celestial, terrestrial or telestial places. (Example)
Less than 1% of people go to Celestial Kingdom.
Less than 10% go to terrestrial kingdom
And the rest? 89% or so go to telestial worlds.

I mean there are Christians. Where do they go usually?
Remember that even in the telestial world they sya they follow who? Christ. Paul. Etc well here you go.
61% of the 89% go to Hell first to what? Repent. Why did they go? because they know and they still didn't repent. They get stuck here for eons, or they get out 10% of the time because they are finally good about repentance.

45% go to telestial kingdom in the end of the 61%.
10% of the 61% and of the 45% that goes to telestial world get the middle kingdom in the telestial world. The rest is a mystery. The top and bottom kingdoms in the telestial world are a mystery.
So where does the 16% of the 61% who get out of Hell go? Usually to the middle kingdom of the telestial world or the....middle usually. Let's not get into detail that much.

Now what happens to the 16%? (This is the percent from 61% who go to Hell first then they get moved to a different place when they repent.)
They are moved to where? The middle kingdom of the telestial world usually. 1 out of 100 make it to the top telestial world. So there is hope for those who are Christians who didn't do anything about it in life. Its also hope for those who cared but went to church and did not do anything for others much. They get to follow Jesus in the telestial world at the top of it.

So what about terrestrial? Less than 10% of the population for sure. Because if they even followed Jesus, by going to church, going to sacrament meeting (not really taking it in vain but sortof thinking of the atonement when they take it,) and they don't repent truly in certain areas but it's usually because of lack of knowledge, they also leave the gospel eventually but come back. Meaning they know that Jesus is real, they know he is the true Jesus, but they also leave him mentally emotionally and physically by staying away from church, sometimes people like Alma could be here but Alma made it, no one did other than him in his group who did not come back. They're stuck here. Terrestrial people always always always reject Jesus, so, they reject him by being jerks to those who did what? Repent truthfully. But they're usually nice people. They are usually good upstanding citizens of the world, they usually hate and detest a bad evil person, they also hate and detest bad and evil situations. Like hitler situation. So, the telestial hate it too, but it's more for what? Not getting caught being what? A little mischievous for the top level, a little bad the middle and evil for the lower.

Most Christians think they are at least terrestrial. No. They are not. Like I said 61% go to telestial.
The other percentage of that number equals about 89% of people in the whole of humanity. Sands of the sea, remember? People are sheep and follow who usually? Their friends.

The people in 89% other than the 61% do what? Go to the middle kingdom yet its the top of the middle kingdom. They did not follow Jesus. They went to church as a social gathering. Young people do this, however when you're over 20 or at least 25 you should know this is not why you go!
Anyway,

The less than 10% are unfaithful people yet better than going to church for no reason or just going through the motions or just believing whatever everyone else thinks, or just not standing up against a bad situation that seems normal to everyone else. They are better than this. Telestial worlds have chaos compared to terrestrial worlds. They are mean in telestial because that's just how they are. They can bully you basically in the lower worlds and get away with it. They can't kill you so they bully you. The bullying is not great compared to murder which they did in life. Middle ground telestial where most of you or your friends might go, it's kindof like dealing with highschool bullying. Because that's where most people are there. They don't mind it apparently they're stupid.
The lower telestial kingdom is worse than anything you can imagine. I just put it into perspective because....none of you would know how bad it is. The lowest kingdom God has, feels like this earth in Chicago where people are screaming and yelling at eachother, they have a home but they're mad, mean, and vicious. They can't shoot at you. But they hate it. It's better than hell though where they were before. So, don't worry, this is for most murderers. However, king david is in the celestial world. So, how did he do that? He's not a son of perdition, if he was he is a miracle. Anyway, so, most of you go to telestial middle.

Why? No repentance ever, or no repentance even at deathbed.
One repentance, hmmm depends maybe telestial upper level or middle sometimes terrestrial because you actually mean it.

You get stuck here forever. Don't kill, hurt or be mean mentally emotionally to people. Venting on people not okay at this point. Vent to Jesus.

Now, the less than 10% is about 7%
Do you wonder why so many people don't get it? They actually don't know HOW TO GET IT. JOSEPH SMITH WAS KILLED BEFORE HE COULD GET THIS INFORMATION OUT! he was going to share how to make it to at least the telestial middle, to those who are murderers. He was trying to share how to get to terrestrial for Christians. And for saints well he wanted also to share how to get there to celestial worlds.
However he was murdered. He was killed before he got all of it sorted out in his mind and heart and the revelation was to come that next week. I am in DANGER because I have this mission now. To share that this is about correct. Not entirely however the statistics are mostly accurate. Now, people will hate me when i say this, "this is how you repent" and they will hate me for it. Because satan attacks people like me so that information doesn't get out. I have the ticket to becoming a saint, a regular Christian or a okay person in the next life. Depends on where you want to go. However people are so disillusioned and misinformed about HOW to get there that they haven't even got a clue and they are getting stuck in certain places because they are not understanding what it is.

☀️Lucifer (son of light)

What statistics do you bring?
How do you know?
How is it you are sure?
Have you had visions like I have?
Have you had revelation with choirs singing praises to God?
What are YOUR REVELATIONS about this?
Do you consider yourselves valiant? Like I?
Hmmm....I love dominating the world, but when you think of this way, it puts things in perspective. I mean I worked too hard to have this happen. I mean why only 1%? I want more on my side. More people with me. No, I don't live there yet, I might eventually. Anyway, have a nice day.

☀️Lucifer
Well, you started poorly by assuming 100% of people go to one of the kingdoms of glory.
While numbers banished to outer darkness as sons of perdition are small, there are some people who will insist on going there. So it cannot be 100%.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Can someone please start a fresh account and play the part of Archangel Michael next?

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

iWriteStuff wrote: July 30th, 2022, 9:24 am Can someone please start a fresh account and play the part of Archangel Michael next?
I dare you to definitely find scripture against this. Michael. Lol

Outer darkness maybe 1 out of a 20 billion. They don't count. Because I mean, well, it's sortof not alot. Lol
Okay maybe like 7 people in existence.
Why does he write a whole section about this? Well, some prophets from the lds church are actually down there sortof.
Not Joseph, he's in Heaven as is Hyrum in the Celestial Kingdom.
So, just letting you know, king David is not a son of perdition. To qualify you must kill someone? No. Trust me you don't want to know the requirements. But I mean killing someone? How do they get the celestial kingdom? Well, that's a good question. He figured it out he wanted it that bad okay? Most people hate him because he killed someone and they get what? Telestial usually and they did nothing like that. But he figured it out and came.

(I figure that the atonement can even cover murder at this point.) But Lucifer figures that it can somehow do that.

Now I'm not starting anything yet wait till Monday. You might find yourself so confused about scripture you'll be like what??????? The book of mormon is edited??? It has so many chapters in it that are edited? So many ideas placed in it without anyone knowing it was done? I mean brigham young is an impostor prophet, false prophet and every single prophet after him, same thing. They know, they don't tell people for a reason actually. Anyway.
I'll let you know about the chapters actually. They're probably the chapters that are argued about the most. Anyway, church history is basically gone. And so is most prophets words. The Bible, did you know most of the sections about Jesus's teachings are actually incorrect? They edited it so much that the examples and even the situations and the words Jesus said are gone mostly. We know Jesus exists at least at this point. We are so in the dark we don't even realize it. I mean that scripture comes to mind, walking in darkness at noonday is actually put in there to make fun of people who read the Bible and read scriptures. Why so many controversies? Why so many churches? So many different beliefs about one person. Grace vs works. I mean come on people this is the 21st century. Why on earth is this still an issue? And people still don't know. The Bible is so outdated. They use the book of mormon to confuse more Christians actually. Because it's actually more true. Not everything in there is gone. So, people are like, okay, the Bible Is God's word. But it's really scribes and pharises words, it's people's own written ideas and they're arguing with them for some stupid reason. It doesn't add up in the bible!
Lol
Now the book of mormon was edited by a demonic figure. Don't lose hope. It's not all dead like the Bible. 80% edited. 20% no, it was not touched because they ran out of time to edit it actually. Brigham Young edited it with a scribe who is a scriptorian of sorts, he knew very well how to write scripture sounding verses. Okay? Then Brigham young sent for a warlock in a satanic group. No one knew until now. He's in Hell for this and for good reason. Anyway, so, this witch or warlock did not do much for him. However, he did give him ideas where to place things in the bible into the book of mormon. So it sounds like Jesus's teachings. So, he also did more than that however he needed a higher level satanic priest to talk to the devil actually and figure out how to actually put things into the book of mormon. He found one or two maybe 5 but there was alot. They finally were able to contact the devil and they got what they wanted. He was interested for some reason with the book of mormon. I wonder why....lol anyway, they got him to rewrite some of it in various areas they knew about. Brigham read it. So he knew various ideas that came to him however. The devil read it by touching it. He said, no, this book cannot be altered correctly all the way. Like the Bible, my foresight and prediction is that this church will grow to millions and it cannot be altered so much now that people disregard it in the last days. They will say this is true compared to the Bible. But it's not true because it was JOSEPHS FAULT HE WASNT A PROPHET! Or something stupid like that. Anyway, long story short, the devil will come out of the woodwork soon with scripture they find in the middle east. It will be placed in a tomb of sorts. And if it comes out people will talk about it and compare it to what? The book of Abraham that joseph translated. However, this book is not correct anyway because of edits from evil conspiring men not JOESPH SMITH. lol anyway, this is not good, it's going to destroy this idea that prophets were even real in the first place. Bad. But it will also create evil ideas in people's minds to destroy the next prophets in the world. So, if this comes out, hopefully never, but if it does, don't read it. No new scripture Is coming out from God but through servants who are living, not dead.

Amen.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:57 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oops loud laughter..

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Jules wrote: July 30th, 2022, 1:00 pm
creator wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:57 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oops loud laughter..
Bwahahah

Perched Eagle
captain of 100

Post by Perched Eagle »

Oh brother… some need more work to do…

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lucifer wrote: July 29th, 2022, 2:11 pm Why can I not post? Honestly.

Ed Decker-ism intensifies.

"There is none who dares to molest or make afraid."
Last edited by Niemand on August 1st, 2022, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: July 30th, 2022, 6:58 am ]
Well, you started poorly by assuming 100% of people go to one of the kingdoms of glory.
While numbers banished to outer darkness as sons of perdition are small, there are some people who will insist on going there. So it cannot be 100%.
Hopefully few humans will go there, but I think many of those will be from within the past hundred years or so.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Lucifer wrote: July 29th, 2022, 10:19 am I am Lucifer. Nice to meet you all. I have insider information, would you like it?

☀️Lucifer (son of light)

☀️Lucifer
You are not. Why do you strive to mock God? Very juvenile.