This is one way bravery is shown. Comedian does excellent bit on "trust the science" and covid "pandemic (clean)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

This is one way bravery is shown. Comedian does excellent bit on "trust the science" and covid "pandemic (clean)

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Bravery can be shown in many ways. Comedians have a long-running history of going against the ruling class. Unfortunately, most of todays comedians and celebrities in general are servants of the ruling class. I think that can be something that takes bravery and I think there can be power in that.

Jim Breuer (he worked with Dave Chappelle before Chappelle made it big) recently did a fantastic, clean, comedic attack on the draconian over-stepping of government, coordinated with media following them lock-step, and sheep mentality of their followers regarding the covid "pandemic".

It takes bravery to put yourself out there and say these things (his buddy, Dave, has also been a brave public figure in the way he has approached comedy and critiquing society). I'm impressed and the bit is hilarious. No swearing, no dirty humor. Hearing so many people laugh at his commentary on the ridiculousness of covid has me hoping enough of us will say "never again" to a covid repeat (a harmful, over-reaction to an exaggerated/manufactured situation).

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: This is one way bravery is shown. Comedian does excellent bit on "trust the science" and covid "pandemic (clean)

Post by Lineman1012 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: July 24th, 2022, 7:22 pm Bravery can be shown in many ways. Comedians have a long-running history of going against the ruling class. Unfortunately, most of todays comedians and celebrities in general are servants of the ruling class. I think that can be something that takes bravery and I think there can be power in that.

Jim Breuer (he worked with Dave Chappelle before Chappelle made it big) recently did a fantastic, clean, comedic attack on the draconian over-stepping of government, coordinated with media following them lock-step, and sheep mentality of their followers regarding the covid "pandemic".

It takes bravery to put yourself out there and say these things (his buddy, Dave, has also been a brave public figure in the way he has approached comedy and critiquing society). I'm impressed and the bit is hilarious. No swearing, no dirty humor. Hearing so many people laugh at his commentary on the ridiculousness of covid has me hoping enough of us will say "never again" to a covid repeat (a harmful, over-reaction to an exaggerated/manufactured situation).

Here’s the full clip

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: This is one way bravery is shown. Comedian does excellent bit on "trust the science" and covid "pandemic (clean)

Post by Luke »

I found this a couple of weeks ago. Usually American comedians are not my thing (sorry guys) but this guy had me laughing hard.

Funny because it's so true.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Honestly if you are in need of a good laugh definitely watch this. Hilarious 😂🤣

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Luke wrote: July 25th, 2022, 6:43 am I found this a couple of weeks ago. Usually American comedians are not my thing (sorry guys) but this guy had me laughing hard.

Funny because it's so true.
I had some woman (fifty something) telling me how she got all the jags, got Covid etc. I just bit my lip. This whole thing is making me just as judgemental as the other side in some ways.

He's right about the essential thing. Pizza delivery was considered essential but shoe repair wasn't. Crazy times.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Does anyone have a copy of this comedian Jim Breuer covid skit? It looks like it's been sent down the memory hole.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Here's the full special: