satan's plan

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

satan's plan

Post by Being There »

What is satan's plan,
and who's part of it ?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: satan's plan

Post by Being There »

Especially in these last days - when satan is raging and seems to want a part of
and to control every aspect of our lives,
When looking at the World and the way it is, and our lives, we should be able to recognize what
satan's plans are.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Control. Lockdowns. Take your orders from the WEF. Get your genes modified. Put some graphene in your veins.

How can you easily and very quickly identify a dedicated disciple of satan? They promote the jab.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

One thing is certain, Satan wants to lead you away from God our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ his son. Anything that promotes disbelief in God is suspect of being inspired by Satan. Learning all we can about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will open our eyes to see the opposition.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

just ran across this.
kind of weird, but probably mostly true.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:25 pm Control. Lockdowns. Take your orders from the WEF. Get your genes modified. Put some graphene in your veins.

How can you easily and very quickly identify a dedicated disciple of satan? They promote the jab.
So In your opinion, is the church part of and or promoting part of this plan ?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Discourse of Abbaton

'And when My Father saw his great pride, and that his wickedness and his evil-doing were complete, He commanded all the armies of heaven, saying, 'Remove the writing [which is] in the hand of the proud one, strip ye off his armour, and cast ye him down upon the earth, for his time hath come. For he is the greatest of them all he is the head over them, and is like a king. and he commandeth them as the general of an army commandeth his soldiers; he is the head over them, and their names are written in his hand." Thus is it with this cunning one, and the [names of the] angels, were written in his hand. And all the angels gathered together to him, and they did not wish to remove the writing from his hand. And My Father commanded them to bring a sharp reaping-knife, and to stab him therewith on this side and on that, right through his body to the vertebrae of his shoulders, and he was unable to hold himself up. And straightway My Father commanded a mighty Cherubim, and he smote him, and cast him down from heaven upon the earth, because of his pride, and he broke his wings and his ribs and made him helpless, and those whom he had brought with him became devils with him.

Satan was "like a King." King of Messiah Ben Joseph or Holy Ghost is equal to Satan. Satan was like a King before he fell.

It is coming.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

onefour1 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:27 pm One thing is certain, Satan wants to lead you away from God our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ his son. Anything that promotes disbelief in God is suspect of being inspired by Satan. Learning all we can about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will open our eyes to see the opposition.
2 ... I thought it was three. There are three Gods... The Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost has now become an Archangel....like just now.

Messiah Ben David (Jesus)
Messiah Ben Joseph or King Messiah (the final of the three)

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If you'd like something uplifting and hopeful, this prophetess says that the plans of the evil ones have just been totally frustrated:

https://rumble.com/v1ds7cl-its-all-come-to-a-head.html

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I've come to the conclusion that Satan's plan is to destroy God's creations and this because of his/their anger over the choice of the Saviour. The high ranking angels that rebelled are the ones who are now ruling the earth and are the ones that have revealed forbidden knowledge, the fruit of the tree we were supposed to abstain from in the Garden.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Alaris wrote: July 28th, 2022, 12:43 am Discourse of Abbaton

'And when My Father saw his great pride, and that his wickedness and his evil-doing were complete, He commanded all the armies of heaven, saying, 'Remove the writing [which is] in the hand of the proud one, strip ye off his armour, and cast ye him down upon the earth, for his time hath come. For he is the greatest of them all he is the head over them, and is like a king. and he commandeth them as the general of an army commandeth his soldiers; he is the head over them, and their names are written in his hand." Thus is it with this cunning one, and the [names of the] angels, were written in his hand. And all the angels gathered together to him, and they did not wish to remove the writing from his hand. And My Father commanded them to bring a sharp reaping-knife, and to stab him therewith on this side and on that, right through his body to the vertebrae of his shoulders, and he was unable to hold himself up. And straightway My Father commanded a mighty Cherubim, and he smote him, and cast him down from heaven upon the earth, because of his pride, and he broke his wings and his ribs and made him helpless, and those whom he had brought with him became devils with him.

Satan was "like a King." King of Messiah Ben Joseph or Holy Ghost is equal to Satan. Satan was like a King before he fell.

It is coming.
I've read these verses in the Discourse many times and find them most interesting. My current thought is that the broken wings are what bind Satan to the earth and prevent him/them from ascending any higher. The broken ribs prevent Satan from having a companion and prevent him/them from having any posterity.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

satans plan has never changed from the first day of his rebellion against our Great God and Saviour.

He does not want anybody to believe in and follow Jesus of Nazerath............
And he wages war apon any that do................

Its as simple as that.............

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

His plan is to deceive and control. It’s working. Look how many have followed.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

It's true He does not want anyone to follow the Savior or believe in Him and His purpose. All He has to do in order to accomplish that though is to have people not understand the nature of GOd. Twist truth slightly. Teach us that we can't be like Jesus, and convince us we are always going to be sinners and not saints. He jsut has to ocnvince us we all we have to do have a temple recommend and be married and we go to the "highest Kingdom" or that all we need to do is go to church, or all we need to do is "fulifll" our calling, or that we go on mission trips, or do lots of work for the dead, or just serve people around us all the time. His greatest deception is telling us that we need to do in order to be saved rather than becoming like the Savior taught us. Those things, if done with the desire to "get to heaven" are just hypocrisy. We act pious, but inside are dead man's bones. The goal is to become, it is to put on Christ, it is to look like HIm in this life. Satan has convinced us that we "need" God only and that we don't "love" Him.

Most of our prayers and "need" based and not based on communion and becoming one with HIm. If all our needs were met, would we still pray- what would we pray about? Prayer's purpose is to align our will with His - nothing is wrong in asking for things, but if we don't receive it, do we believe that we aren't "worthy" and that's why? Does that thought fester in us and we doubt our status before the Lord? If all we do is sing praises about Jesus and God and talk about how great they are, but then we are always angry with our neighbor and gossip about them, or we abuse those around us, we get mad at traffic lights, we yell at our children or spouse all the time right afterwards, are we not missing the point? How can we bear His name if we don't look like Him, or even expect to seek to look like Him? God is calling us to repentance so we stop blaspheming His name - and blapheming His name is claiming be Christian, when Christ and who He is is far in us and all we do is try to act like Him, rather than "denying ourselves" and letting Him be formed in us. Satan is winning. The world is filled with hate, it is filled with judgment. There are plenty willing to make "sacrifices" but are there plenty who are willing to have mercy? (Matt 12:7) Are we often condemning the guiltless? How often do we commune with God, actually commune rather than giving Him a list like Santa Clause telling Him tahnk you and I want? We must submit to God in order to be set free of what we think is right. The way the seems right to man is leading us to death - we must learn who God is (know Him) otherwise we will suffer with those who "profess to know His name, but know Him not."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Agenda 2030 is basically Satan telling you what his plans are. Take every "sustainable" goal, and invert them... There you have his plans.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Moses 4:1 AND I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying--Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
2 But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me--Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.
3 Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;
4 And he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice.
and
Moses 7:32 The Lord said unto Enoch: Behold these thy brethren; they are the workmanship of mine own hands, and I gave unto them their knowledge, in the day I created them; and in the Garden of Eden, gave I unto man his agency;
33 And unto thy brethren have I said, and also given commandment, that they should love one another, and that they should choose me, their Father;...

Satan's plan is power and control. He lies to achieve his goals. He wants to destroy our agency - our ability to choose. It is the opposite of God's plan, which is agency, or the preservation of our ability to choose. Also, God wants us to freely choose Him.

Agency is an eternal principle - it is the eternal right of independent choice. Some choices bring you closer to God, while others put you further away from Him. Satan wanted to destroy the agency of man by forcing all to return to God. The Satanic lie of safety ("not one soul shall be lost") has been the rallying cry of Satan's followers for many years. Any forced control over your agency - no matter the reason - is Satanic.

"For your own safety" is one of the greatest power grab statements of all time. No one can guarantee your safety in this world. Whoever does, is following Satan's plan.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: July 28th, 2022, 7:36 am Agenda 2030 is basically Satan telling you what his plans are. Take every "sustainable" goal, and invert them... There you have his plans.
Agenda 2030 buzzwords:
Diversity, equity, inclusion, global, global citizens, governments, sustainability, development, reset, race, gender, vaccines, economic, underprivileged, green, environment, stakeholders, partnership, equality, and many more.

Have you ever heard these words said over the pulpit or in general conference?
What do they have to do with God or salvation?

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: July 28th, 2022, 7:36 am Agenda 2030 is basically Satan telling you what his plans are. Take every "sustainable" goal, and invert them... There you have his plans.

This begs the question. Can a trans human inherit the kingdom of God??

Because that’s exactly what these vaccines are turning us into. I’m convinced that once agenda 2030 is solidified the only people who will be allowed to function within their “system” will be those who made the choice to reject the image of God imprinted on their dna.

God created us in His image and now Lucifer is trying to recreate us within his. We are facing another E.L.E (extinction level event). By 2030 I suspect that most fully intact human beings will have either been eliminated or forced to live as vagabonds on the outskirts of society.

Was the price that Jesus paid upon the cross for all of Gods creations or just for those who God created in His image?!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Being There wrote: July 27th, 2022, 11:00 pm
Fred wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:25 pm Control. Lockdowns. Take your orders from the WEF. Get your genes modified. Put some graphene in your veins.

So In your opinion, is the church part of and or promoting part of this plan ?
Yes.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Being There wrote: July 19th, 2022, 8:27 pm just ran across this.
kind of weird, but probably mostly true.
Truth melded with fiction. The CFR is a sister of the WEF rather than a parent organisation.

However, there is an interesting comment in the video on people being used as currency. I think this is partly true. I remember a piece of graffiti years ago saying "you are being farmed by the state". I think we are treated that way in some respects - we provide a steady stream of income, labour and taxation to governments and corporations, and get little in return. The aim is to get us in debt so we are forced to work off that debt.

Third World Countries certainly compete with one another to see who can provide the cheapest labour, and they will ignore the safety of their workers in that equation. They certainly act as farms.

But maybe this is all my measles vaccine talking. 😉

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The impressions I get of Satan's plan are the following:

* Upend, change and reverse everything.
** Modify everything and everything including genes of plants, animals etc.
** Get people to doubt everything.
* Get rid of free choice
** Ironically by getting people to abuse choice so it can be discredited.
** Use safety and force as the left and right paths to this...
** Subvert/hack democracy.
** Abolish cash.
* Destroy creation.
** A wrecked world.
** A destroyed human race.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

mudflap wrote: July 28th, 2022, 7:48 am He wants to destroy our agency - our ability to choose...

Satan wanted to destroy the agency of man by forcing all to return to God. The Satanic lie of safety ("not one soul shall be lost") has been the rallying cry of Satan's followers for many years. Any forced control over your agency - no matter the reason - is Satanic.

"For your own safety" is one of the greatest power grab statements of all time. No one can guarantee your safety in this world. Whoever does, is following Satan's plan.
Yes, Satan's plan is the same as when he was called Lucifer. Except now he plans on forcing everyone to worship him as god of this world.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Isn't it obvious? Satan's plan is simple - to destroy TRUTH.

All truth, big and small.

Not just to deny it or hide it - destroy it and our ability to even know or recognize it.

That's what all this current show is about. That's why we are asked to accept a constant flow of contradictory, irrational nonsense. That's why art and science are hijacked and compromised.

Because TRUTH is the enemy and must be obliterated wherever it manifests.

Exactly what we put in its place doesn't matter. Any amount of falsehood can be tolerated, conflicting lies can be debated.

We will be free to believe anything we want - provided it's a lie!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

NeveR wrote: July 29th, 2022, 10:23 am Isn't it obvious? Satan's plan is simple - to destroy TRUTH.

Not just to deny it or hide it - destroy it and our ability to even know or recognize it.

That's what all this current show is about. That's why we are asked to accept a constant flow of contradictory, irrational nonsense. That's why art and science are hijacked and compromised.

Exactly what we put in its place doesn't matter. Any amount of falsehood can be tolerated, conflicting lies can be debated.

Yes ... And the TRUTH is.....?

2 Nephi 31:17 Wherefore, do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer should do; for, for this cause have they been shown unto me, that ye might know the gate by which ye should enter. For the gate by which ye should enter is repentance and baptism by water; and then cometh a remission of your sins by fire and by the Holy Ghost.
18 And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life; yea, ye have entered in by the gate; ye have done according to the commandments of the Father and the Son; and ye have received the Holy Ghost, which witnesses of the Father and the Son, unto the fulfilling of the promise which he hath made, that if ye entered in by the way ye should receive.
19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

NeveR wrote: July 29th, 2022, 10:23 am Isn't it obvious? Satan's plan is simple - to destroy TRUTH.

We are just about there, right now! They didn't know what a woman was until Roe was reversed and then they remembered. But they forgot again. Now, they don't know what a recession is. People under the age of a student do not know what anything is.