Put on your tin-foil hat

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Put on your tin-foil hat

Post by LostCreekAcres »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0r9GwvtCc
Government Officials Now Actually Admit They're Real

Is that you God? me? the CIA?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: Put on your tin-foil hat

Post by kittycat51 »

I like Mark Dice. Im surprised he hasn’t been kicked off YouTube yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

They admitted this years ago. They can put a voice in someone's head using the resonance of the skull. In one such case, they claimed that they had done this to a Taliban member, and tried to fool him into thinking Allah was speaking to him... he would have been able to hear it, none of the other people near him would have been.

This sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic's nightmare but it's come real.

A major lesson here for all Christians, as I have no doubt that it will be used on us at some point and some will believe they hear God or an angel.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Niemand wrote: July 19th, 2022, 6:21 am They admitted this years ago. They can put a voice in someone's head using the resonance of the skull. In one such case, they claimed that they had done this to a Taliban member, and tried to fool him into thinking Allah was speaking to him... he would have been able to hear it, none of the other people near him would have been.

A major lesson here for all Christians, as I have no doubt that it will be used on us at some point and some will believe they hear God or an angel.
This is when it will be very important to have a an honest relationship with our Father in Heaven and be strongly in tune to the promptings of the Holy Ghost.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Momma J wrote: July 19th, 2022, 7:08 am
Niemand wrote: July 19th, 2022, 6:21 am They admitted this years ago. They can put a voice in someone's head using the resonance of the skull. In one such case, they claimed that they had done this to a Taliban member, and tried to fool him into thinking Allah was speaking to him... he would have been able to hear it, none of the other people near him would have been.

This is when it will be very important to have a an honest relationship with our Father in Heaven and be strongly in tune to the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
Some people will be fooled by it, but they should decide whether what such a voice says is in line with the gospel or not.... just as they should be anyway.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

I had an experience with this technology years ago, it's real. In my case, it wasn't that they put voices in my head, but created a sudden, compelling urge to do something very wrong. It happened as a police car passed me on the road. Fortunately I was able to pull off and collect my thoughts and work it out of my system. It's not really much of a mystery to me how they can create patsies at will to do all these terrible things.