The number one priority of TPTB

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

The number one priority of TPTB

Post by Original_Intent »

Keeping us divided is the number 1 priority of the criminals in charge. This is not a partisan thing, both major parties are absolutely terrible.

While I personally was happy about the Roe v. Wade decision, after 50 years it did seem to come out of nowhere. And I have seen firsthand how it has driven even close friends apart because of the strong emotions tied up in it.

We are being divided along gender, race, class, age, and probably many, many more.

However strongly you feel about any of these issues - or even how correct you are or how wrong the other side is, you MUST realize that if you are so angry at the other side that you secretly wish them gone, that you don't even see them as human, or if human, then deplorable, realize that you are being played. Awaken from the matrix, the illusion that has been programmed into you.

I am sure that even being aware of the programming, that I remain susceptible to it. If you think programming applies to everyone else and particularly "the other side" of whatever viewpoint - be aware that you are most assuredly very much under the control of your handlers and will be manipulated into helping establish the hell on earth that is being planned for us.

God bless. Love one another. Love your enemies.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: The number one priority of TPTB

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Original_Intent wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:42 am Keeping us divided is the number 1 priority of the criminals in charge. This is not a partisan thing, both major parties are absolutely terrible.
I agree. I'm generally conservative but there are tons of false-news-like material spread in conservative circles as well as leftist outlets. How many times have we read reports of major evil people being super close to having the hammer of justice come down on them and then absolutely nothing happens? We get news like that all the time. The Republican party has been corrupt and not carrying out the desires of their conservative voters for decades as well.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think it's the consolidation of power without receiving direct attention.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Original_Intent wrote: July 13th, 2022, 9:42 am Keeping us divided is the number 1 priority of the criminals in charge. This is not a partisan thing, both major parties are absolutely terrible.

While I personally was happy about the Roe v. Wade decision, after 50 years it did seem to come out of nowhere. And I have seen firsthand how it has driven even close friends apart because of the strong emotions tied up in it.

We are being divided along gender, race, class, age, and probably many, many more.

However strongly you feel about any of these issues - or even how correct you are or how wrong the other side is, you MUST realize that if you are so angry at the other side that you secretly wish them gone, that you don't even see them as human, or if human, then deplorable, realize that you are being played. Awaken from the matrix, the illusion that has been programmed into you.

I am sure that even being aware of the programming, that I remain susceptible to it. If you think programming applies to everyone else and particularly "the other side" of whatever viewpoint - be aware that you are most assuredly very much under the control of your handlers and will be manipulated into helping establish the hell on earth that is being planned for us.

Best post that I've seen on this forum in a while. And I'll be the first to admit that oftentimes I have been played...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: July 13th, 2022, 3:33 pm I think it's the consolidation of power without receiving direct attention.
That's the goal, I agree.

The number 1 way they accomplish this is with a divide and conquer strategy; the John birch Society called it "cultural Marxism" 30+ years ago, and our true enemies have only improved their skill, especially with media lapdogs that don't even hide that they are propaganda machines.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Sorry. Liberalism is blatantly evil. You simply cannot believe in the pillars of liberalism and call yourself a Christian.

I'm not defending any other political party, but liberalism has come to openly represent the most vile and evil abominations known to man.

If you subscribe to that ideology, I consider you my enemy and an enemy to God.

There are reasons that there will be not only a spiritual but a physical and geographical separation in the not too distant future. The wicked will build their Babylon while the righteous build Zion.

I don't buy into all that warm and fuzzy, unity doctrine. There can be no unity between good and evil.
63a6cc6ac4550056a0a441d04362f5af.jpg
63a6cc6ac4550056a0a441d04362f5af.jpg (41.37 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
Tolerance for evil is what has got us into this mess.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

...there is not a single person in this world that hasn't been played by the adversary, politically, temporally and ecclesiastically;...the righteous (usually self proclaimed) and the unrighteous. Often times we believe that we are free to choose because we have the capacity to make our own decisions...therefore we unwittingly conclude that we are free from false gods...in reality...false gods rule our world...every aspect of our lives has been carefully planned out, executed and influenced by the adversary's workforce of paedophiles; corporations, governments, political and ecclesiastical rule...with his satanic cast of world leaders, satan is again trying to reach the heavenly heights of tower of babel fame by alternative means...this is not a new concept to satan...he has tread this path many times...

...there is no way to free oneself from bondage without exorcising these demons; mortal and spirit, that profess to know what is best for us and society...problems arise when we hold on to false traditions...this has always been a leading cause of denial and regret...and ultimately...a separation from God.

...purposeful repentance and a remission of sins by the Lord Himself has the potential to free us from a mind-set entrenched in tradition...not an easy task to overcome by any means...we are after all...human...hence the natural man being an enemy of God really speaks more to the individuals desire for true repentance.

...even after one has received the BOF & HG it still requires a huge effort to remain focussed in order for the HG to reveal through spiritual gifts of discernment, growing knowledge and understanding and wisdom to see through this veil of deceit and deception.

...we all know the way...but it must be Christ Himself who speaks to us...not just in a still small voice or a feeling...(I get a good feeling when I rock up to MacDonald's)...sometimes it is with a powerful display of love and humility and a testimony from Christ Himself...This way, we can not only know of a surety the Lord has heard our humble and honest prayers, but He Himself has responded with a voice devoid of confusion, hate, envy, strife or contention....

...how wonderful would it be to have the promise of a sure foundation built upon the rock of our faith...Christ...

...the key to the beginning of personal redemption ( in my opinion) is to obtain the sure foundation of eternal life as promised by the Savior Himself...how we do this is a personal test individualised by our own prior agreement to follow Christ...the strength of our character...the willingness to seek God and Christ by spiritual means...

...any other method that seeks to detract from the principles of love God Himself employed...to lift ourselves up to meet Him...in my humble opinion, runs the risk of following in the footsteps of Nimrod...

I also agree...when we have learned to love our enemies...then we have almost reached God...to love our enemies is to love God...He sees no difference between the righteous and the unrighteous...His arms are mercifully extended all the day long to whoever shall put off the natural man and seek forgiveness that only Christ can give...for surely He has suffered all things for mankind...He has shown us the way...He is the founder and gate keeper of redemption...He was slain for the sins of man...and in His blood we are washed clean...

...even when one has risen above the world...we are still attached to this matrix we presently find ourselves in...this means we still have much work to do...what that work is, however...and who determines the work we actually do...depends on the individuals personal relationship with Christ...if that relationship is not built upon this rock...shall we be able to stand?..alone?...is any man capable of personal redemption by any other name but Christ?...is there any other way?...

Christ is the the way...

...grace over dead works...the love of God over the menacing hatred of satan...spiritual light over everlasting darkness...

...in these dark times...the toughest enemy we face is our own consciousness, our own spatial awareness or lack thereof...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

blitzinstripes wrote: July 13th, 2022, 5:27 pm Sorry. Liberalism is blatantly evil. You simply cannot believe in the pillars of liberalism and call yourself a Christian.

I'm not defending any other political party, but liberalism has come to openly represent the most vile and evil abominations known to man.

If you subscribe to that ideology, I consider you my enemy and an enemy to God.

There are reasons that there will be not only a spiritual but a physical and geographical separation in the not too distant future. The wicked will build their Babylon while the righteous build Zion.

I don't buy into all that warm and fuzzy, unity doctrine. There can be no unity between good and evil.

63a6cc6ac4550056a0a441d04362f5af.jpg

Tolerance for evil is what has got us into this mess.
Depends on your definition of "Liberal." If you mean the European definition, known as "Classical Liberal" in the United States or even "Libertarian-Lite" then I definitely would NOT consider that an enemy to civilization. The American and Canadian definition of "Liberal" to mean essentially hatred for anything normal, there we are on common ground.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Let us divide.
Let's have all the baby killers live in Blue States and rest us live in Red States
Just kidd'n ;)

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

truefreedom wrote: July 13th, 2022, 7:58 pm .
Let us divide.
Let's have all the baby killers live in Blue States and rest us live in Red States
Just kidd'n ;)
I'm not kidding at all. Just show me where the lines are drawn so I know where I have to move to. I've got a feeling there might be some nasty stuff headed toward those blue states shortly.

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

Honestly, I feel the opposite of you. I feel like lately the messaging from TPTB has been been to "moderate and unify." They seem to all be pushing hard that we unify on milquetoast, non-principled blandness.

But I agree with the tone and tenor of your points. Civility and kindness are important, when coupled with truth and virtue.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

J2 wrote: July 13th, 2022, 10:41 pm Honestly, I feel the opposite of you. I feel like lately the messaging from TPTB has been been to "moderate and unify." They seem to all be pushing hard that we unify on milquetoast, non-principled blandness.

But I agree with the tone and tenor of your points. Civility and kindness are important, when coupled with truth and virtue.

J2, can u expand on the “moderate and unify” bit?

i must be over looking it, cause all i see & hear is ……v_x vs no-v_x, black vs asian. white vs black, white vs latino, gun grabbers vs 2nd Amendment patriots, the world vs Putin/Russia, Christian vs everyone else…..etc…..etc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Original_Intent wrote: July 13th, 2022, 5:18 pm
Niemand wrote: July 13th, 2022, 3:33 pm I think it's the consolidation of power without receiving direct attention.
That's the goal, I agree.

The number 1 way they accomplish this is with a divide and conquer strategy; the John birch Society called it "cultural Marxism" 30+ years ago, and our true enemies have only improved their skill, especially with media lapdogs that don't even hide that they are propaganda machines.
Yes, divide & conquer is one result of current psychological warfare/“re-education”/assault on religion/brainwashing. That’s a major part - but there’s more… like buying up America.

Protocol II - Economic Wars
Protocol III - Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV - Materialism Replaces Religion…

Protocol VII - World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII - Provisional Government
Protocol IX - Re-education…

Protocol XII - Control of the Press
Protocol XIII - Distractions
Protocol XIV - Assault on Religion

Protocol XV - Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI - Brainwashing
Protocol XVII - Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII - Arrest of Opponents

Protocol XX - Financial Programme
Protocol XXI - Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII - Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII - Instilling Obedience
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm (link no longer?)

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

I expect there will always be divisions. Ever since the preexistence there has been, and there ever will be.

So I don't think it's TPTSB's priority to divide us, but is just one tool in their bag that they use to separate us from Christ. That is their priority.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

They are, after all, worshipers of Satan.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

wow. what a good description of what was just pulled on us. I didn't even see it. That's how programmed I am. Claiming success when their was none.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

If there is anything to be learned from the scriptures, it is that division is necessary. Good and evil must be separated at all costs. It happened in the pre-existence, it happened with every righteous civilization since the beginning of time. It happened to the Nephites/ Lamanites, it happened with the early saints, the Spirit world, and it will happen again when we build the New Jerusalem. And ultimately there will be distinct separations between the heavenly kingdoms.

Unity between good and evil people is a devil doctrine.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

blitzinstripes wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:17 pm If there is anything to be learned from the scriptures, it is that division is necessary. Good and evil must be separated at all costs. It happened in the pre-existence, it happened with every righteous civilization since the beginning of time. It happened to the Nephites/ Lamanites, it happened with the early saints, the Spirit world, and it will happen again when we build the New Jerusalem. And ultimately there will be distinct separations between the heavenly kingdoms.

Sure, fair enough. On the other hand, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Separation is one thing, but I'm pretty sure the Savior commanded us to love ALL men (and women)
Most of what goes on here regarding the left demonstrates disdain, and yes, hatred more often than not.
I daresay even the wonderful people on this forum have their evil traits. But like many of your political enemies it is evil due to ignorance or worse, programming by public schools, the majority of the media, etc.

I agree that as time goes on divisions happen and must happen. But divisions and separation doesn't justify the open warfare against people that we don't agree with. Yes, stand by your principles by all means - YOU MUST - but the disparaging and hateful remarks (not necessarily by you) reveal a character that self-righteously expects to be welcomed into Zion, and I fear a good many people will be shocked when the Savior says, "I never knew you."

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

there is quite bit of so called 'intel' out there which , at this point, is dodgy, but the assertion may be based in fact. The intel is that scandals will be exposed in major religious leadership at some point in the future which will destroy larger organized churches.

My personal viewpoint for many years has been that the current church organization,as we now know it, will shatter....so...this could be how it happens. Just something to consider.

In my book, all govts and institutions will come apart within the next few years with a 'new system' to replace it all after anarchy and starvation ready the population to accept the new regime. It's already started as we all know... it's just a matter of time before it all goes down and every individual only has two choices: To rely on God or to rely on the world saviors.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Who are TPTB?
Sh…

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I don’t agree with all his views, but he makes some good points - and comically - and mostly clean (1 cuss word? ).

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

blitzinstripes wrote: July 15th, 2022, 7:17 pm If there is anything to be learned from the scriptures, it is that division is necessary. Good and evil must be separated at all costs. It happened in the pre-existence, it happened with every righteous civilization since the beginning of time. It happened to the Nephites/ Lamanites, it happened with the early saints, the Spirit world, and it will happen again when we build the New Jerusalem. And ultimately there will be distinct separations between the heavenly kingdoms.

Well living in a deep blue state...i can attest that the division of the people just got amplified and the sound of it is deafening.....the tares and the wheat have to separate soon or they all become tares....I can basically look at people here and know immediately what side they are on. Its amazing to see the stark contrast and countenance of people....and realize they have outer darkness values.....cuz its very apparent......

dwell_in_safety
captain of 10

Post by dwell_in_safety »

Well put.

"34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." - Matthew 10:34-36

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Until at least one side starts killing us and our innocent children's blood stains plead for the Lords intervention, things will continue escalating.

Sometimes I like to think through, which side will turn on us first. Due to marxist conditioning and their institutional power current year blue is way out in front. But you know the communists had consolidated a lot of power and were abusing and murdering people in the streets in 1917 germany, it was so bad in their desperation the non-commies turned to a strong man they didn't understand. So don't count Red out just yet. The devil is happy either way.

Far as I am concerned, whichever group comes to my home first is the enemy.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

hedgehog wrote: November 16th, 2022, 12:53 am Until at least one side starts killing us and our innocent children's blood stains plead for the Lords intervention, things will continue escalating.

Sometimes I like to think through, which side will turn on us first. Due to marxist conditioning and their institutional power current year blue is way out in front. But you know the communists had consolidated a lot of power and were abusing and murdering people in the streets in 1917 germany, it was so bad in their desperation the non-commies turned to a strong man they didn't understand. So don't count Red out just yet. The devil is happy either way.

Far as I am concerned, whichever group comes to my home first is the enemy.
I think we need to consider it's all the same side. Or at least the same Gads ultimately control both at the highest levels. Communism never really was an alternate power structure. It was the same power structure with different names.

If you were a multi-billionaire with a vested interest in keeping people dumb, ignorant & obedient, would you just let alternative systems spring up to threaten your power base or would you make sure you were controlling all the alternates so they offered zero threat?

ipso facto... :)

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

❝34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." - Matthew 10:34-36

that sounds great quote ...
:arrow: