Why didn't the Armie Hammer scandal get more play among conspiracy theorists?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Why didn't the Armie Hammer scandal get more play among conspiracy theorists?

Post by Artaxerxes »

I'm still wondering why the Armie Hammer scandal didn't get more attention from conspiracy theorists. It had EVERYTHING. He's a Hollywood elite AND from a prominent globalist/communist family. He ADMITS he's a cannibal!

Why do people still try to make this kind of stuff stick on Tom Hanks when Hammer is everything you could possibly want for proof of this kind of stuff?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why didn't the Armie Hammer scandal get more play among conspiracy theorists?

Post by Niemand »

I hadn't heard of this before. Yes, he comes from an odd family - one of the first to combine the worst features of Communism and capitalism.

Hollywood is full of screwed up people. Angelina Jolie has been involved in some dark sex stuff.

Hanks may have played America's uncle and thar did for him. He was too clean for his own good.. That plus the odd pictures of children's shoes.

In the end, we should just consider their acting performances. It is possible to be an excellent actor and a terrible person - Kevin Spacey comes to mind.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Why didn't the Armie Hammer scandal get more play among conspiracy theorists?

Post by Bronco73idi »

They all can die by the sword as far as I’m concerned

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Bronco73idi wrote: July 13th, 2022, 2:23 am They all can die by the sword as far as I’m concerned
Agreed. I used to separate the person's character from the art but I no longer do that. I don't care how many glowing reviews people give me about the new Top Gun movie, I will not give Tom Cruise my money nor will I listen to Rolling Stones music...

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I'm amazed people still idolise Led Zeppelin. One woman, who was a seasoned groupie and seen many things before, found herself so disgusted by them she had to run off. She described them as "a bit sick" and mentioned how they used to pass over grown women for little girls (sometimes as young as twelve). This was described in Hammer of the Gods, published way back in the 80s, and it's dropped in there in a matter of fact way among other tamer debauchery. None of the band has ever sued.

They were a bunch of sick puppies for sure. Their lyrics often reflect their interests. Paedophilia and occultism. They even put nude kids on one of their album covers - Houses of the Holy. Many of their songs are heavily plagiarised, and that's been proven in court.

Their guitarist Jimmy Page bought Aleister Crowley's home in Scotland. It is an evil place.... it was turned into a B&B years later, and guests (who didn't know the backstory) would leave the place in the middle of the night or complain about strange lights in the room.