I suspect Julie Rowe and Gileadi use this forum to write topics from time to time

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.

Do you think Gileadi and or Rowe/whatever her new last name is use topics in the forum?

Yes
21%
No
53%
Maybe
5%
I don't know
21%
Other, please explain
No votes
They are influenced by forum members rather than the forum itself i.e. members ask them to comment on a topic
No votes

Total votes: 19
inho
captain of 1,000

Re: I suspect Julie Rowe and Gileadi use this forum to write topics from time to time

Post by inho »

Lizzy60 wrote: July 9th, 2022, 5:09 pm Okay, I kicked my memory into high gear and came up with Doug Mendenhall, his daughter Denise, and Doug posted on here as Halm. Proof I don’t have Alzheimer’s yet.
Doug didn’t write that much here, not even on the Heavenly Gift subforum. But others shared much about the things they have learned in Doug's Jedi classes and heard Denise tell about her visions. I remember one post that summarized a fireside by Denise: three kingdoms of glory vs. three kingdoms of darkness, Lucifer vs. Satan (the other being resurrected person, a fallen brother of God), seven brides of Jesus, portals that evil spirits use to come to us etc.

I wonder if Denise/Doug changed their mind on Jesus being polygamist, after Denver's monogamy teachings became popular among the Mormon fringe.

Doug is now passed away, but one can read his blog posts. There are interesting stuff, like spirit spiders that attack.

Some said that Doug started to use Denver's name to give credibility to his own ideas in his Jedi classes. Don't know if that is true, but there was one early blog post by Denver that could have been a reference to Doug:
inho wrote: March 25th, 2020, 2:32 pm In 2015 Snuffer wrote this blog post:
https://denversnuffer.com/2015/06/frien ... spokesmen/

In it, he gives critic on MMP. He also says this:
Devils: I say very little about opposing Satan and his minions by direct combat. For me the topic creates more mischief than if I leave it alone. I have a friend who spends a great deal of time dealing with the subject and actively working against such influences. Clearly the Lord’s ministry included confrontations, rebuking and freeing others from demons, and directly confronting the adversary.
The small retail operation of possession is a great concern, but only to a very few. I leave that issue for others to battle.
I wonder if the friend Snuffer is referring to is Doug. Doug has written a book on conquering spiritual evil, and his blog is full of stories of "clearings".

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I suspect Julie Rowe and Gileadi use this forum to write topics from time to time

Post by Niemand »

Creator wrote: July 9th, 2022, 6:14 pm I think it's odd to lump Rowe and Gileadi together like this. Gileadi doesn't deserve that. :D He has put out a lot of good info on Isaiah and related things. Rowe is a proven false prophetess.
I don't know a huge amount about either of them but they do seem to have very different flavours to them. Gileadi more a scholar and Rowe a ranter.

Rowe = HisWrathSoon? If so she was on at me about my user name. Yes, I could have chosen a better (or worse one). It turns out someone else uses it on another (non-LDS site I visit). But she was trying to draw some sinister implication out of it.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Niemand wrote: July 10th, 2022, 3:24 am
Creator wrote: July 9th, 2022, 6:14 pm I think it's odd to lump Rowe and Gileadi together like this. Gileadi doesn't deserve that. :D He has put out a lot of good info on Isaiah and related things. Rowe is a proven false prophetess.
I don't know a huge amount about either of them but they do seem to have very different flavours to them. Gileadi more a scholar and Rowe a ranter.

Rowe = HisWrathSoon? If so she was on at me about my user name. Yes, I could have chosen a better (or worse one). It turns out someone else uses it on another (non-LDS site I visit). But she was trying to draw some sinister implication out of it.
HisWrathSoon has been here under multiple aliases.

She wasn’t Julie Rowe, she was someone else. Pretty sure she believed in Julie Rowe at one point though.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

nightlight wrote: July 9th, 2022, 12:57 pm I am curious about Denver being here.
Nope, but his wife had an account here. She still might. I forget the user name.

She joined forums, not him, and shared the contents, as witnessed by a blogpost wherein he was really angry about his private life being broadcast on ldsglo. He even posted a screenshot of the comments on his blog.