Pres. Hinckley on identifying "scheming leaders"; and notes on current affairs

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Pres. Hinckley on identifying "scheming leaders"; and notes on current affairs

Post by BroJones »

Just sent the following to family and friends - and now to you all!

Dear Family and Friends,

Reminder from President Hinckley writing in the Ensign (First Presidency article, August 2005):

QUOTE: "The Book of Mormon narrative is a chronicle of nations long since gone. But in its descriptions of the problems of today’s society, it is as current as the morning newspaper and much more definitive, inspired, and inspiring concerning the solutions of those problems.

I know of no other writing which sets forth with such clarity the tragic consequences to societies that follow courses contrary to the commandments of God. Its pages trace the stories of two distinct civilizations that flourished on the Western Hemisphere. Each began as a small nation, its people walking in the fear of the Lord. But with prosperity came growing evils.

The people succumbed to the wiles of ambitious and scheming leaders

1- who oppressed them with burdensome taxes,

2- who lulled them with hollow promises,

3- who countenanced and even encouraged loose and lascivious living.

4- These evil schemers led the people into terrible wars that resulted in the death of millions

5- and the final and total extinction of two great civilizations in two different eras."
ENDQUOTE

(Numbers added.) Thus, President Hinckley provides five clear keys allowing us to identify the leaders who are in fact "evil schemers" (his term). We have not hit point 5 above, but sometimes I wonder if "scheming leaders" actually plan for the destruction of our economy... Perhaps we should prepare for any such "evil schemes" hitting home this fall or winter,

Now updates regarding the current Energy and Food crises, in the US and Europe (but not in India, Russia or China) - YOU may identify who are the "evil schemers" and "scheming leaders" today.

A. Carlson regarding the manufactured energy crisis in the US:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_yRBwxn-RA

B. Dr. Steve Turley on European citizen protests challenging the "liberal world order" with its new restrictions on nitrogen and food supply in particular:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeSepsVjfsk

C. Extra credit ("why are they so angry?"): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxp64MeQ6A

We can vote and we can pray fervently!
With love to all,
Steve, Dad, Grandpa

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Pres. Hinckley on identifying "scheming leaders"; and notes on current affairs

Post by BroJones »

Biden10%.jpg
Biden10%.jpg (89.36 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
People are waking up:

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Re: Pres. Hinckley on identifying "scheming leaders"; and notes on current affairs

Post by NeveR »

Vote?

Are you serious?

You KNOW elections are fraudulent! You KNOW the Gads run both sides! How much clearer can that be?!

Unless you're getting paid to uphold the crumbling status quo, give it up dude, don't be a brainwashed monkey... πŸ˜‰

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 2:50 pm Biden10%.jpgPeople are waking up:
Because these totally corrupt Gads who create a matrix of Unreality for us to live in, fake pandemics, fake "riots", fake crises, who own every politician, every media company, every public figure on the globe - somehow feel the need to conduct real polls and tell the truth about the result?

Why would they?

It's bread and circuses. They create the tension between their controlled polarities, Red v Blue, East v West, Liberal v Conservative and constantly switch the narrative about which one is "winning", to keep you engaged and make you feel invested.

They want you to think it matters which puppet has his butt behind the big desk, so you'll keep looking to the system for the change you want to see and never think of trying to make that change happen for yourself.

The only way to wake up is to stop watching the circus and expecting the next set of clowns to somehow fix everything for you.

It 's not their job to fix anything. The Gads don't pay their puppets to fix anything. They pay their puppets to lie and deceive us and keep us passively waiting to be saved while they build their global prison.

I honestly think I am gonna lose my mind if I have to hear one more person talk about how they're gonna vote in the next rigged fake election, as if they just can't bear to face the obvious fact it just doesn't fricken matter. They might as well eat their ballot paper as bother to submit it.

But noooo...keep on pretending to believe.....

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:10 pm Vote?

Are you serious?

You KNOW elections are fraudulent! You KNOW the Gads run both sides! How much clearer can that be?!

Unless you're getting paid to uphold the crumbling status quo, give it up dude, don't be a brainwashed monkey... πŸ˜‰

that image may be prophetic. The entire scene, even the volcano in the background. There are indications that Mt. Shasta is getting restless. The people, as planet of the apes is already here. Too bad Charlton Heston isn't still on earth.

good cop, bad cop, same Captain. Elections are dreams of the past.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Sorry, me again, but this made me feel better (and it's so true)...

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:29 pm
BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 2:50 pm Biden10%.jpgPeople are waking up:
Because these totally corrupt Gads who create a matrix of Unreality for us to live in, fake pandemics, fake "riots", fake crises, who own every politician, every media company, every public figure on the globe - somehow feel the need to conduct real polls and tell the truth about the result?

Why would they?

It's bread and circuses. They create the tension between their controlled polarities, Red v Blue, East v West, Liberal v Conservative and constantly switch the narrative about which one is "winning", to keep you engaged and make you feel invested.

They want you to think it matters which puppet has his butt behind the big desk, so you'll keep looking to the system for the change you want to see and never think of trying to make that change happen for yourself.

The only way to wake up is to stop watching the circus and expecting the next set of clowns to somehow fix everything for you.

It 's not their job to fix anything. The Gads don't pay their puppets to fix anything. They pay their puppets to lie and deceive us and keep us passively waiting to be saved while they build their global prison.

I honestly think I am gonna lose my mind if I have to hear one more person talk about how they're gonna vote in the next rigged fake election, as if they just can't bear to face the obvious fact it just doesn't fricken matter. They might as well eat their ballot paper as bother to submit it.

But noooo...keep on pretending to believe.....

Telll that to the protesting farmers in the Netherlands! (see 2nd vid above)
I believe their voices are making a difference, and I salute their efforts.

Some leaders are genuine also, I believe - such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, and Governor Noemi (sp?).

I don't believe that gads hold all the cards! These make up the whore Babylon (in my view) and will be defeated in time.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:41 pm Sorry, me again, but this made me feel better (and it's so true)...
not sure if I should laugh or weep.
It took me a very long time to understand that the most stark truths are obscured in humor. This was done anciently as well. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:43 pm Telll that to the protesting farmers in the Netherlands! (see 2nd vid above)
Yes, but the farmers didn't wait for the next elections to vote the bums out, they're taking matters in their own hands. They are going to need more help, otherwise they will meet a similar fate as the Canadian truckers. Trudeau somehow manages to stay in office, despite the fact most Canadians don't like him. As for the EU, much of that is governed by bureaucrats regulating everyone to death. It's becoming increasingly the same here in the States. Presidents come and go, but the bureaucrats are always there and it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. Trump said he would drain the swamp, but some of the swamp was present in his own cabinet.
BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:43 pm Some leaders are genuine also, I believe - such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, and Governor Noemi (sp?).

I don't believe that gads hold all the cards! These make up the whore Babylon (in my view) and will be defeated in time.
As long as the voting machines are controlled and operated by Dominion, it's only going to get worse. Despite the exposure of all the voting shenanigans in the 2020 elections nothing has really changed. I no longer see the point either. Voting is just a ritual they want us to observe to keep up the illusion we have a say. We don't. Look at the last Iowa Democratic caucus. Biden didn't win that election either. TPTB will do whatever they need to do to get the candidate they want in office. They don't intend to repeat the mistake they made in 2016, and I don't think they will.

The Lord will install His own government soon. You don't vote for it, but you can self-elect yourself to participate in it.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

gruden2.0 wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 5:02 pm
BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:43 pm Telll that to the protesting farmers in the Netherlands! (see 2nd vid above)
Yes, but the farmers didn't wait for the next elections to vote the bums out, they're taking matters in their own hands. They are going to need more help, otherwise they will meet a similar fate as the Canadian truckers. Trudeau somehow manages to stay in office, despite the fact most Canadians don't like him. As for the EU, much of that is governed by bureaucrats regulating everyone to death. It's becoming increasingly the same here in the States. Presidents come and go, but the bureaucrats are always there and it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. Trump said he would drain the swamp, but some of the swamp was present in his own cabinet.
BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:43 pm Some leaders are genuine also, I believe - such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, and Governor Noemi (sp?).

As long as the voting machines are controlled and operated by Dominion, it's only going to get worse. Despite the exposure of all the voting shenanigans in the 2020 elections nothing has really changed. I no longer see the point either. Voting is just a ritual they want us to observe to keep up the illusion we have a say. We don't. Look at the last Iowa Democratic caucus. Biden didn't win that election either. TPTB will do whatever they need to do to get the candidate they want in office. They don't intend to repeat the mistake they made in 2016, and I don't think they will.

The Lord will install His own government soon. You don't vote for it, but you can self-elect yourself to participate in it.
Again, I don't think the gads hold all the cards.
If enough vote, there will be change IMO, despite shenanigans.

I predict that the Repub's will take back ONE body - either the House or the Senate, but not both.
What do others think?

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 5:33 pm Again, I don't think the gads hold all the cards.

I predict that the Repub's will take back ONE body - either the House or the Senate, but not both.
What do others think?
If things were allowed to run their course, maybe. But then, with the increasing number of RINO's, does it really matter? Are Romney and Cheney really much different than Schumer? The false dichotomy is becoming more apparent. Changes may be coming that there might be no election this November depending how certain things go, we'll see.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Go ahead, give up, don't vote. That is probably what you did in the council in heaven along with all your faithless friends.................. lets all just follow Satan, there is nothing we can do. I mean Jesus says regularly (and JS many times in scripture and meetings), if you adversary gets over you, just quit and whine until god gets tired of the whining and cleans the slate (evil and luke warm whiner both).

Whining is ok, but giving up is not. Please stop encouraging faithful people to lay down and die when god has commanded otherwise (read all the JS stuff you want about evil government and you will see never give up), this is America for a reason.

Some of us risked our lives and are even damned maimed serving the cause of freedom others cannot get the energy to vote! WEAK SAUCE!

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 2:50 pm
Telll that to the protesting farmers in the Netherlands! (see 2nd vid above)

Some leaders are genuine also, I believe - such as Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, and Governor Noemi (sp?).

Dude, did I say "protests are useless"? NO.

Did I say "the Gads hold all the cards?" NO.

So don't waste time disagreeing with what I DIDN'T say, ok.

The Gads don't hold all the cards, sure, but the only way to escape the control they DO have is to fully recognize it and see how it works. Until individuals see the Matrix and proceed to Red Pill from it the harsh truth is the Gads do effortlessly control them.

For example, grass roots movements like the truckers and the farmers can be great - but the Red Pill truth is the Gads also like creating fake grassroots movements in order to further their deceptions and manipulations. They also invade and co-opt existing real grassroots movements as a matter of course.

In fact most "opposition" ends up being fake opposition put their to fool and control people.

This is why in the end it's only individual awakening that can really set us free.

A grassroots movement of Blue Pilled naive people is easily subverted and destroyed, but a grassroots movement of Red Pilled people won't be.

So it has to be about waking people up - one person at a time!

I disagree about leaders. I believe the harsh truth about leaders is they are all Gads or controlled by the Gads. Any exceptions get weeded out pretty early. The system is managed to achieve that. When you enter the system your loyalties are tested every step of the way, and the minute you put ethics or morality ahead of loyalty to that system - you are quietly sidelined and don't make any more career progress. If you get to be too much of a problem you're fired or even killed.

Anyone in a high enough position in business or politics or science or the Arts has already made those compromises with his/her conscience - if he/she hadn't he/she wouldn't be there.

This is the problem with the system! It selects for selfishness, cynicism, ruthlessness, compliance, greed and psychopathy and ensures all our leaders have those qualities increasingly the higher up the ladder they climb.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 5:33 pm

What do others think?
And if they do - WHAT THEN?

Please subject this claim of yours to rational analysis...
"If enough vote, there will be change IMO, despite shenanigans."
What change?

How achieved?

Are you saying you think the GOP is NOT run by the same Gads who run everything? NOT funded from the same coffers? NOT staffed by the same drones?

Since when? And what's your evidence?

Did they have a big reform since Cheney and Rumsfeld did 9/11?

Do you seriously think the GOP will...

Go up against the globalists?

Roll back the pandemic legislation?

Stop the systematic destruction of the global food network?

End CBDC?

Block implementation of Agenda 2030?

Seriously?

If the answer is "no, of course not" - then what "change" are you talking about?

And in a world on the brink of globalist techno-fascism, does it amount to anything meaningful?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 11:52 pm

What do others think?

What change?

How achieved?

Are you saying you think the GOP is NOT run by the same Gads who run everything? NOT funded from the same coffers? NOT staffed by the same drones?

End CBDC?

Seriously?

If the answer is "no, of course not" - then what "change" are you talking about?

And in a world on the brink of globalist techno-fascism, does it amount to anything meaningful?
Hopium.

It makes words seem as good as acts.

Helps the medicine go down.

Allows one to dream of biggly.

After all, in the world of imagination.

Anything could happen.

Even things that can't.

Sir H

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

One form of oppressive taxation is not only monetary, but in oppression by way of obsessive regulation of commerce, through legal legislation and also through policing freedom of networking and speech like social media that only allows those with their ideology to make exchanges.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

What do others think?

What change?

How achieved?

End CBDC?

Seriously?

I was referring to change in ONE of the houses of Congress: "If enough vote, there will be change IMO, despite shenanigans.
What do others think?"

Here are the changes I'm hoping for, some on the STATE level by individual states (so glad for the Constitution!):

1 - Requiring ID's to vote
2 - Closing of Biden's "open border"
3 - Opening up oil leases, and at least one oil pipeline
4 - Strong support for research into alt-energy
5 - Freedom of religion
6 - Ending taxpayer-paid abortion-on-demand

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 8th, 2022, 8:42 am

What do others think?

What change?

How achieved?

End CBDC?

Seriously?

I was referring to change in ONE of the houses of Congress: "If enough vote, there will be change IMO, despite shenanigans.
What do others think?"

Here are the changes I'm hoping for, some on the STATE level by individual states (so glad for the Constitution!):

5 - Freedom of religion
Those are indeed honorable 'hopes' to haveπŸ‘

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

What do others think?"

5 - Freedom of religion
I can't disagree with that list. In fact I 100% agree with all of it. But...

a) -- it presupposes good intentions in the executive and that is not evidentially justified. Past evidence shows even if some of these things are achieved they will be done with qualifiers and for shady ulterior motives, such as provoking more divisions, and will likely prove ineffective in the end as all decent legislation is basically designed by the Gads to do.

b) -- none of this offers any type of solution to the massive globalist juggernaut rolling our way and I can't help feeling abortion laws and alternative energy are going to feel pretty irrelevant once that really kicks off.

I mean picture the scene...

It's 2024. Your house is empty of food because even with all your prepping it had to run out some time.

You haven't eaten in four days because the new social credit system means you need a vax certificate before you can leave the house, and last time your fully vaxxed daughter made it to the store it was empty anyway.

The new CBDC has rendered all your savings inaccessible due to your "inappropriate online activity" (ie visiting sites such as this) so you are trying to sell off your property to scrape enough money to get some black market bread from the guy down the street who 's selling loaves at fifty dollars a piece.

Your wife has had enough and is screaming at you to just get vaxxed "like everyone else", even though it won't make food much easier to find...

When on that day you look back to 2022, do you think the first thought in your head will be "well thank the Lord the Republicans won in my state and that anti-abortion/oil lease/open border legislation went through!"

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

HVDC wrote: ↑July 8th, 2022, 3:03 am

What do others think?

What change?

How achieved?

End CBDC?

Seriously?

Hopium.

It makes words seem as good as acts.

Helps the medicine go down.

Allows one to dream of biggly.

After all, in the world of imagination.

Anything could happen.

Even things that can't.

Sir H

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 8th, 2022, 10:44 am

What do others think?"

5 - Freedom of religion

a) -- it presupposes good intentions in the executive and that is not evidentially justified. Past evidence shows even if some of these things are achieved they will be done with qualifiers and for shady ulterior motives, such as provoking more divisions, and will likely prove ineffective in the end as all decent legislation is basically designed by the Gads to do.

b) -- none of this offers any type of solution to the massive globalist juggernaut rolling our way and I can't help feeling abortion laws and alternative energy are going to feel pretty irrelevant once that really kicks off.

It's 2024. Your house is empty of food because even with all your prepping it had to run out some time.

You haven't eaten in four days because the new social credit system means you need a vax certificate before you can leave the house, and last time your fully vaxxed daughter made it to the store it was empty anyway.

The new CBDC has rendered all your savings inaccessible due to your "inappropriate online activity" (ie visiting sites such as this) so you are trying to sell off your property to scrape enough money to get some black market bread from the guy down the street who 's selling loaves at fifty dollars a piece.

Your wife has had enough and is screaming at you to just get vaxxed "like everyone else", even though it won't make food much easier to find...

When on that day you look back to 2022, do you think the first thought in your head will be "well thank the Lord the Republicans won in my state and that anti-abortion/oil lease/open border legislation went through!"

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Interesting about 2024...

Imo the prophesied tribulation will indeed be in full swing by end 2024

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

What do others think?"

5 - Freedom of religion

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 8th, 2022, 3:17 pm

What do others think?"

5 - Freedom of religion

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

just for a laugh:

the tribulation can't be coming because if/when Trump gets back in, he''ll make sure everyone gets what he has already called another "miracle" vaks and then everything will be fine. Interesting that Trump used the same word as RMN.

Political parties are like an assortment of chocolates with the inside being feces. but...some have sprinkles! Partake!

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

BroJones wrote: ↑July 8th, 2022, 3:17 pm

Then you get my point!

So if you agree with me that hell on earth is headed our way, why urge people to waste their time and energy "voting" for their preferred Gad sock puppet in yet another RIGGED ELECTION in a democracy we now have proof is a SHAM?

Surely that's not the Lord's work? Surely the Lord wants us to wake up as many people as possible so they can resist what's coming while there's still time? Or at least prepare for it?

Surely the only politicians worth our time are the ones warning against the Great Reset or Agenda 2030 -- but are there any?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

NeveR wrote: ↑July 7th, 2022, 4:41 pm Sorry, me again, but this made me feel better (and it's so true)...
what solution do you propose to get the leadership that we need in this country . . . a no vote is a problem, too. unless something else is put into place then the problem of bad vs good government isn't solved.