Wind River Colloidal Silver 1 oz or 4 ounce Highly Bio Available .0008 Micron Suspended Ionic Silver

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Joan7
captain of 100

Wind River Colloidal Silver 1 oz or 4 ounce Highly Bio Available .0008 Micron Suspended Ionic Silver

Post by Joan7 »

Years ago, I began trying to find a solution to chronic eye infections, so I would not need to go to the doctor for a new prescription every time. Colloidal Silver was my answer. I began generating my own, and found that it was a God send and worked quicker than prescriptions. (This is by way of my history, and not medical advice.)

This colloidal silver is rated at 10 ppm, but the "parts" are so tiny, that it can be absorbed by the body much quicker than nanoparticle silver. Wind River Colloidal Silver contains ionic particles that are as small as .0008 microns. With the silver already prepared to be absorbed, it provides for fast relief, for internal or external use.
Wind River Colloidal Silver 4 oz.jpg
Wind River Colloidal Silver 4 oz.jpg (857.5 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Wind River Colloidal Silver 1 oz.jpg
Wind River Colloidal Silver 1 oz.jpg (952.99 KiB) Viewed 263 times
To save you money, the 1 ounce containers are packaged in clear plastic. When you receive your order, it is recommended you transfer the contents into a dark colored glass container to extend the life of the Colloidal Silver.

1 ounce @ $5, plus 3.95 shipping
4 ounce @ $10 plus 8 shipping
Free pickup in South Utah county.

Payments accepted include Cash, Venmo, Gabpay, Visa, Mastercard, etc.