Southern Prepper

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Southern Prepper

Post by FrankOne »

I hate to say it but it does really feel like some doom is coming before January. Also, this war that is coming will no doubt be a big change up for all the western world. I'm thinking we'll have serious shortages by mid spring. Prepping is good. Not prepping is no bueno.

It looks like things will speed up dramatically during 2023 .

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Be the good.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

here's one from me:

My son has been in engineering since he graduated 5 yrs ago. He works for an old firm that is well established. Clients such as Amazon. He has worked overtime hours about 80% of this career. They've been swamped for 4 yrs solid. He's worked at least 50hrs a week over the last two years.

now, as of the last 2 weeks, for the first time ever, his company is actually 'looking' for new projects. They've never had to actually 'look' the last 5 yrs. Clients putting the brakes on projects. Amazon put halts on their new projects (pre-construction) about 8 months ago. (they got the memo a long time ago). Make no mistake, this is intentional and was planned a very long time ago.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Police no longer patrolling during the day, diesel shortage getting worse...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

marc wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:59 pm Police no longer patrolling during the day, diesel shortage getting worse...
in regards to the previous posts and his commentary on fuel oil...many may not know...but this is #2 diesel...and if you are in need...compare prices with rural farm diesel (the red die special)...and you can use in place of...as not being used for road use (heating the house)...no road tax bypass risk...

my understanding is the SLC refinery has shut down the refined products pipeline, that terminates in Washington, due to inability to supply the need volume...products being trucked now (more expensive)...

a week ago Saturday a family member was supposed to bring two truckloads of diesel up to Idaho Falls but after completing the 1st run he was informed the refinery was out of diesel and now no need to make the 2nd run...

this is now occurring nearly daily...initially thought to be caused by Nevada demand due to lack of available fuel from California...but California is back to exporting fuel and the problem still exists...

makes me wonder how long before 3 Nephi 21:14 (Jesus quoting Isaiah) is fulfilled???

I would add that an old talented MBA program classmate that has spent the past 17 years at HP was let go this past Friday with a number of his team members, and they weren't alone...the big corporations starting to turn everyone loose...before Christmas no less...

I anticipate this is going to accelerate quickly as the economy goes into reverse...

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Jason wrote: November 13th, 2022, 4:26 pm
marc wrote: November 11th, 2022, 7:59 pm Police no longer patrolling during the day, diesel shortage getting worse...
in regards to the previous posts and his commentary on fuel oil...many may not know...but this is #2 diesel...and if you are in need...compare prices with rural farm diesel (the red die special)...and you can use in place of...as not being used for road use (heating the house)...no road tax bypass risk...

my understanding is the SLC refinery has shut down the refined products pipeline, that terminates in Washington, due to inability to supply the need volume...products being trucked now (more expensive)...

a week ago Saturday a family member was supposed to bring two truckloads of diesel up to Idaho Falls but after completing the 1st run he was informed the refinery was out of diesel and now no need to make the 2nd run...

this is now occurring nearly daily...initially thought to be caused by Nevada demand due to lack of available fuel from California...but California is back to exporting fuel and the problem still exists...

makes me wonder how long before 3 Nephi 21:14 (Jesus quoting Isaiah) is fulfilled???

I would add that an old talented MBA program classmate that has spent the past 17 years at HP was let go this past Friday with a number of his team members, and they weren't alone...the big corporations starting to turn everyone loose...before Christmas no less...

I anticipate this is going to accelerate quickly as the economy goes into reverse...
yah, facebook, amazon, and others have recently announced big layoffs. but no... there is no recession. The big builders of subdivisions in st. george have cut back 70-100%. Ivory homes was building 30 houses a month. Now... 0.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »