Is RMN really Owl and Key?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FearlessFixxer
captain of 50

Re: Is RMN really Owl and Key?

Post by FearlessFixxer »

endlessismyname wrote: December 15th, 2022, 10:08 am
FearlessFixxer wrote: December 15th, 2022, 9:19 am
CMajor wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:20 am In one Presidential election there were 2 skull and bones members running against each other, George Bush and John Kerry. A newsman, Tim Russert was asking George Bush about what Skull and Bones was? Curiously Tim died a week later.
What are you going on about? Are you just making this up? I would love to see your proof of this. I have a feeling that you don't know when Tim Russert died. Also, if you actually believe this, seek counseling.
How's about you go do your own research.

It's good for the soul.

Unless, of course, you're trolling, and just trying to get someone to waste time doing something you could do for yourself in, I don't know, 5 minutes.
Do my own research in to what? Something that is a blatant lie? CMajor is the one who should have been doing research before posting.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

FearlessFixxer wrote: December 16th, 2022, 3:24 pm
endlessismyname wrote: December 15th, 2022, 10:08 am
FearlessFixxer wrote: December 15th, 2022, 9:19 am
CMajor wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:20 am In one Presidential election there were 2 skull and bones members running against each other, George Bush and John Kerry. A newsman, Tim Russert was asking George Bush about what Skull and Bones was? Curiously Tim died a week later.
What are you going on about? Are you just making this up? I would love to see your proof of this. I have a feeling that you don't know when Tim Russert died. Also, if you actually believe this, seek counseling.

It's good for the soul.

Unless, of course, you're trolling, and just trying to get someone to waste time doing something you could do for yourself in, I don't know, 5 minutes.
Do my own research in to what? Something that is a blatant lie? CMajor is the one who should have been doing research before posting.
Research in to... the claim?

If you care enough to make a counterclaim (that his claim is a lie), than you owe it to process to do your own research and provide your own findings. Otherwise, you're just cluttering up the conversation. Which is fine. Lots of clutter in these parts...

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

endlessismyname wrote: December 16th, 2022, 3:50 pm

It's good for the soul.

Research in to... the claim?

If you care enough to make a counterclaim (that his claim is a lie), than you owe it to process to do your own research and provide your own findings. Otherwise, you're just cluttering up the conversation. Which is fine. Lots of clutter in these parts...
We can all make mistakes when there is so much untruth being spread. Here is Tim Rustert in a debate for the 2008 elections, 3-4 years after the conversations with Bush and Kerry.

https://youtu.be/z_Gc1-ZB3Wo?t=230

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: November 10th, 2022, 12:13 pm I would like to thank you guys for releasing the book.

Now I have a question...

If this guy was really Skull and Bones, Owl and Key, etc. (I don't doubt he is, in fact all the facts point to this being the case), and this was automatically a ticket to the club, how come it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a decent engagement ring for his beloved?
A simple matter of priorities.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Pazooka wrote: July 1st, 2022, 9:46 am
Subcomandante wrote: July 1st, 2022, 9:44 am
Pazooka wrote: July 1st, 2022, 9:37 am
Subcomandante wrote: July 1st, 2022, 9:07 am

I have and stand by that.

D&C 1 - for starters - mentions how the Lord does His work by the weak and places JS into that category.

17 Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments;
18 …and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—
19 The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh—

Not to mention the weak AND the “simple”

23. That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.
Joseph Smith was the catalyst. But let's not be ridiculous either in saying that Joseph Smith or Brigham Young could run today's Church, because they could not. Russell M. Nelson couldn't run the Church back in Joseph's day either, to be fair.

Russell Nelson could be described by many today as weak and simple. How is a doctor supposed to have faith, many would question. Is #HearingHim really that simple? Why, yes it is!

And yet, he has brought the gospel to kings and rulers, that have stopped by Salt Lake City, or in the case of Dubai, they flat out invited the Church to construct a temple in their land, no doubt because Russell Nelson exhibited Christlike qualities in mourning with those that mourned and comforted those that needed to be comforted, even though such a gesture would be seen by many Utahns as pandering. GeeR would have a heart attack if I were to show the images which I am speaking about.
Delusion
Strong delusion
2 Thessalonians 2:11

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Can we have a tally right here that we can refer to?
Russell Nelson
Robert Hales
Hugh Pinnock,
And one other...
Marvin J. Ashton

(Edited to add the previous authority)

(Not to mention all the other secret societies that have enlisted Utah men that ascended to the ranks of Church authorities)

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

logonbump wrote: December 27th, 2022, 5:19 pm Can we have a tally right here that we can refer to?
Russell Nelson
Robert Hales
Hugh Pinnock,
And one other...
Marvin J. Ashton

(Edited to add the previous authority)

(Not to mention all the other secret societies that have enlisted Utah men that ascended to the ranks of Church authorities)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: November 10th, 2022, 12:13 pm I would like to thank you guys for releasing the book.

Now I have a question...

If this guy was really Skull and Bones, Owl and Key, etc. (I don't doubt he is, in fact all the facts point to this being the case), and this was automatically a ticket to the club, how come it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a decent engagement ring for his beloved?
Maybe because he was spending all his money on the half dozen frats he was a member of.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"If this guy was really Skull and Bones, Owl and Key, etc. (I don't doubt he is, in fact all the facts point to this being the case), and this was automatically a ticket to the club, how come it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a decent engagement ring for his beloved?"

Depending on the level of programming, Nelson has two personas that operate different areas of his life. The outer surface persona is the one that is good natured and a willing servant to his god. The alter persona is the one that engages in secret rituals and other stuff that is unethical. That is basically the demon. So it is feasible for the two personalities not to realize what the other is doing in the same life.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

endlessQuestions wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:30 am
Lineman1012 wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:20 am
endlessismyname wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:09 am

The more I research this the more I get the clear impression that the calling of Oaks and Nelson may have been The Order’s response to Ezra Taft Benson and his rabid insistence on calling attention to their plans.

If you look at it strictly from a historical perspective you can see the Quorum of the Twelve bifurcating around this time and you can clearly see two radically different futures for the church taking shape, depending on who wins the internal battle.

When the two openings in the Quorum happen you’ve got a real pickle if you’re not on ETB’s side of the fence on the issue of conspiracy. Kimball isn’t functioning, and if you wait until he dies to fill the vacancies, which is the appropriate thing to do, who gets to choose who the new apostles are? Ezra Taft Benson, that’s who.

So what do you do?

Well, you manufacture a miracle. Your prophet becomes lucid just long enough to tell you who the next two apostles are and then immediately slips back into incoherency. You choose a member of The Order, and a man who at the very least is very comfortable working with people of that ilk (the CIA named Oaks as a university president who they wanted to target working with because he seemed favorable to the idea). And then you reassure the members that, although the choices may seem a bit odd, it was DEFINITELY the prophet who did this (look up Gordon B Hinckley’s “explanation” of their call), and it’s DEFINITELY the Lord’s will.

I sincerely, even fervently, hope I’m wrong about this, but the documentary evidence just keeps stacking up.

I’m getting to the point where the only relevant question is, is the Lord really at the helm of this church? If so then everything will work out. He’ll take care of things in His own time. If not, well… where does one look next?

And for what it’s worth, I DO believe the Lord is at the helm. I’ve had multiple experiences over several years that I simply can’t deny that leads me to believe the roots are good, and that the future is secure.

Doesn’t change the horror show we’re in right now, though.

I’m confused on what you’re saying. Are you saying the Lord is working through skull and bones member RMN or that He is letting skull and bones member RMN do his thing and He ( the Lord) is making things happen in spite of RMN actions?
Thanks for asking for clarification.

I'm saying that if the founding of the church is legitimate and the Lord is at the helm, there is ample historical precedent for believing that the Lord may be allowing wicked men and women to usurp authority for a time, and will set things right in His own time and method.

Even during the life of the Messiah, the "church" was being run by wicked, scheming men and the temple was a den of thieves, yes?
I have had the impression for some time that the Lord will let evil men do their thing so that they can be sealed up to God's justice. Whenever there is evil plotted there is a lesson to be taught to the people of the Lord. The Lord allows this so that he can expose the cunning of the devil even in his church as an eternal lesson for mankind. God is continually separating light from darkness. In the end times he will need to separate light from darkness beginning even in his own house. This will be a great lesson.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

JuneBug12000 wrote: July 24th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Subcomandante wrote: July 1st, 2022, 10:01 am
Pazooka wrote: July 1st, 2022, 9:57 am
You want it both ways. RMN &Co are educated, worldly men able to run the Church today, unlike JS. AND they are, at the same time weak, unlearned and despised by the world. You’re deluded.
I don't want it both ways.

To run the Church in today's world, to be able to navigate through all the legal matters that each country has, you better believe that the Church leadership would need to have as much education as they can in legal matters, business matters, and the like.

And yet, outside of the Intermountain West, the Church barely registers with anyone. Oftentimes the first exposure someone gets to the Church, if it's not the missionaries, it is the lurid tales of polygamy and racism that the Church had in the past.

You are not going to get an audience with Shaykh Mohammed bin Zayed anytime soon. But do you know who can? A heart surgeon that also happens to be a global religious leader. (I used that on purpose!)
This statement by Sub sums up the differences between his testimony and mine.

He is trusting in the arm of flesh to build the kingdom of God. And that is a hope without foundation. It cannot help but fail.

I am trusting in God to build His kingdom, because no man has the power to do so. It is only by God that miracles are performed, including the miracle of building God's Kingdom. Glory be to the One True God!
15 For they (WHO?) have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant;

16 They (WHO?) seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man (WHO?) walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.

17 Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments;

18 And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—

19 The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, NEITHER TRUST IN THE ARM OF FLESH-

20 But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world;

21 That faith also might increase in the earth;

22 That mine everlasting covenant might be established;

23 That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Now I have a question...

Do you believe Mitt Romney isn't in a secret society? He is in many and here is an article from 1994. Some of it is crafting a public persona. Times were tough for me growing up until I reached rock bottom and had to cash in my berkshire hathaway stock. I can totally relate to Ann Romney.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/1994 ... flna722714

Of course some of it could be waiting for when you get rewarded after you do what they ask you.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/132203 ... on-honours