Is RMN really Owl and Key?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: Is RMN really Owl and Key?

Post by ransomme »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:39 pm
Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:20 pm
ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:11 pm

There is a secret element, along with the satanic association with the owl (like Moloch)

Add to that the infamous Skull and Bones... RMN has some serious splaining to do
I dont think so, doesnt mean it was bad back in the day. He also says he only accepted token membership for one year. Organizations change over time. When i was a kid Boyscouts was good, now days in 20 years imagine how evil and bad it would be, our grandkids would see that and be like Dad what is wrong with you, you were a boy scout?
You aren't very good at mental gymnastics
Says the man stoning the prophets for innocent decisions in their youth, always casting stones always putting down the church and the Lords anointed....
He wrote himself that he was a member. And what did I say? "RMN has some splaining to do."

If that is throwing stones, then dealing with life must be pretty difficult for you.

For clarity's sake, he was a JR and Sr in college, so that is an adult, not a youth.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:39 pm

There is a secret element, along with the satanic association with the owl (like Moloch)

Add to that the infamous Skull and Bones... RMN has some serious splaining to do
I dont think so, doesnt mean it was bad back in the day. He also says he only accepted token membership for one year. Organizations change over time. When i was a kid Boyscouts was good, now days in 20 years imagine how evil and bad it would be, our grandkids would see that and be like Dad what is wrong with you, you were a boy scout?
You aren't very good at mental gymnastics
Says the man stoning the prophets for innocent decisions in their youth, always casting stones always putting down the church and the Lords anointed....
"Innocent decisions in their youth".

Uh huh... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:49 pm
Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:40 pm

so now even making honor society is bad on this site.

Owl and Key
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Owl and Key is a student organization at the University of Utah that is a cross between a class club and an honor society. Organized in 1910, its membership was traditionally restricted to senior men. However, women are now represented among the society's members. Membership is by invitation only. Invitations are generally extended as a recognition for scholastic achievement and leadership and service in the community. Invitations are limited to 15 initiates per year. Members are recognized during commencement exercises.[1][2]

Notable members of Owl and Key include Bob Bennett, Hugh W. Pinnock, John Thomas Greene, Jr. and Russell M. Nelson.[3][4]

brief intro less than 4 mins
OK. Ben avers that a Yale alumni started a Skull and Bones chapter at the UofU in 1909 having the "same rules of operation, including secrecy" as the Yale chapter. Does the longer presentation from Defending Utah go into the evidence for this assertion, as far as you know; and if so, can you or anyone else summarize it?

I'm also wondering if there is still an organization by that name still operating at the UofU?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:38 pm

OK. Ben avers that a Yale alumni started a Skull and Bones chapter at the UofU in 1909 having the "same rules of operation, including secrecy" as the Yale chapter. Does the longer presentation from Defending Utah go into the evidence for this assertion, as far as you know; and if so, can you or anyone else summarize it?

I'm also wondering if there is still an organization by that name still operating at the UofU?
I just looked these things up in the moment. Just operating on the fly... Amazing how it unfolds, and it's right under our noses.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:43 pm
larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:38 pm . . .

I just looked these things up in the moment. Just operating on the fly... Amazing how it unfolds, and it's right under our noses.
At this point, and for me, the assumption that the UofU chapter was Skull-and-Bones-light, is as good as any other.

The Yale chapter has garnered en immense amount of attention and notoriety. It seem like a reasonable assumption the UofU chapter would have attracted the same type of attention, if it indeed closely mirrored the Yale chapter's dark practices.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:55 pm

At this point, and for me, the assumption that the UofU chapter was Skull-and-Bones-light, is as good as any other.

The Yale chapter has garnered en immense amount of attention and notoriety. It seem like a reasonable assumption the UofU chapter would have attracted the same type of attention, if it indeed closely mirrored the Yale chapter's dark practices.
1 Thess. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." I don't even do Halloween, and he JOINED skull and bones.

To be a part of a secret society meant he made secret oaths. By what did he swear?

Matthew 5
33 “Again, you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘ You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, take no oath at all, neither by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you take an oath by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black. 37 But make sure your statement is, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything beyond these is of evil origin.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:12 pm

1 Thess. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." I don't even do Halloween, and he JOINED skull and bones.

To be a part of a secret society meant he made secret oaths. By what did he swear?

Matthew 5
33 “Again, you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘ You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, take no oath at all, neither by heaven, for it is the throne of God, 35 nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you take an oath by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black. 37 But make sure your statement is, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; anything beyond these is of evil origin.
So far, I've only heard the assertion from Ben McClintock regarding the UofU chapter of S&B adopting the secrecy requirements of the Yale chapter. I'm looking for more direct evidence that this is the case . . . .or that the UofU chapter employs the same oaths . . . . and certainly, the same rituals.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Looks like you glossed over my post and missed the link:

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2018/12/ ... and-bones/

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:40 pm
kittycat51 wrote: June 29th, 2022, 8:07 pm From my understanding it’s Owl and Key who decide who becomes part of skull and bones.
so now even making honor society is bad on this site.

Owl and Key
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Owl and Key is a student organization at the University of Utah that is a cross between a class club and an honor society. Organized in 1910, its membership was traditionally restricted to senior men. However, women are now represented among the society's members. Membership is by invitation only. Invitations are generally extended as a recognition for scholastic achievement and leadership and service in the community. Invitations are limited to 15 initiates per year. Members are recognized during commencement exercises.[1][2]

Notable members of Owl and Key include Bob Bennett, Hugh W. Pinnock, John Thomas Greene, Jr. and Russell M. Nelson.[3][4]

Did you scroll past the pictures I posted from "back in the day" ?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

larsenb, ask yourself: "Of all the places on God's green Earth.... why Utah?"

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:26 pm

Looks like you glossed over my post and missed the link:

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2018/12/ ... and-bones/
Didn't see your link, which I think I've seen you post before. Regret not opening it earlier.

But . . . Wow! Very disturbing. Significant quotes from the Chronicle:

"They seriously showed up to our meeting wearing masks and black robes."
". . . membership is open to only Juniors and Seniors and involves an “annual initiation process” in which “all dignity, all mock pride, all restraint are cast aside.”
". . . students who receive letters “have nothing to worry about and should recognize this as an honor.”

The photograph is strictly Eyes Wide Shut fodder.

Too bad the author didn't ask them specifically about their secret oaths, at least whether or not these were administered to the inductees.

It was very upsetting to me to hear Dubya skirt the issue of his membership in Yale Skull and Bones. I'm transferring this concern now to RMN and others of our Brethren who are members. Yipes.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:31 pm

See my recent post.

To answer your question, it comes across as being very similar to the dark-forces going after and using segments of the Jews to carry their muddied water.
Last edited by larsenb on November 10th, 2022, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:47 pm

See my recent post.

To answer your question, it comes across as being very similar for the dark-forces going after and using segments of the Jews to carry their muddied water.

Yes, Satan knows that the House of Israel fled to Utah. He followed us there. Looks like he was fairly successful at infiltration and corruption.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Subcomandante wrote: July 1st, 2022, 8:43 am Secular learning is what allows the Church to continue to function as a global Church. Joseph Smith would not be able to run today's Church with all of its complexities, unless he were to surround himself with the types of people that are Church leaders today, with all their learning.
Good to know we can always count on SC for his continuing coverage from deep inside the great and spacious white building.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:53 pm
larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 4:47 pm

See my recent post.

To answer your question, it comes across as being very similar for the dark-forces going after and using segments of the Jews to carry their muddied water.

Yes, Satan knows that the House of Israel fled to Utah. He followed us there. Looks like he was fairly successful at infiltration and corruption.
Still, the photo showing the black hooded characters in the Chronicle article seems over-the-top and perhaps tongue-in-cheek. I was a frequent reader of the Daily Chronicle back when, and was never very impressed w many of their articles, and wouldn't be surprised if they included the photo for shock/sensational value,

This is underscored by the alleged bonesmen saying: S&B candidates “have nothing to worry about and should recognize this as an honor.” One look at the sinister photo would cause any reasonable, sane person quite a bit of worry and concern about the "honor' of it all . . . . . :roll:

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

One of the interesting questions this brings up is “who is vetting the men called to the apostleship”?

I’m aware that many men who made our choices early in life later became powerful prophets, but in every example I can think of, when they became prophets they publicly acknowledged their sinfulness and forcefully testified regarding their deliverance. Saul and Alma the Younger immediately come to mind.

With the current brethren there’s no acknowledgement of error, no evidence of conversion, and no testimony of deliverance from these questionable associations.

To be fair it might have all been innocent… but anyone who has been near any of these secret societies knows it likely wasn’t.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Here are some articles from the "wayback machine" that match searches for "Skull and Bones". Very interesting that these web pages have been scrubbed from today's internet.

https://archive.ph/search/?q=skull+and+ ... gsc.page=1

Here are some hits through page 7:

https://archive.ph/PTsqN

https://archive.ph/J6iHl

https://archive.ph/926hP

https://archive.ph/l2Uvu

https://archive.ph/6KcOx

https://archive.ph/QXCTb

https://archive.ph/ci3Hn

https://archive.ph/cZqVy

https://archive.ph/Z826u

https://archive.ph/KrtLs

https://archive.ph/DRTWF

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Any of these articles mention the UofU chapter. I'm curious if any exist outside of the 2018 Chronicle article.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:05 pm Any of these articles mention the UofU chapter. I'm curious if any exist outside of the 2018 Chronicle article.

Here's another article from 2015. Not much different, but a few more creepy pictures:

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2015/12/ ... and-bones/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:19 pm
larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:05 pm Any of these articles mention the UofU chapter. I'm curious if any exist outside of the 2018 Chronicle article.

Here's another article from 2015. Not much different, but a few more creepy pictures:

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2015/12/ ... and-bones/
Wow! again. You've nailed it.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Light reading for the evening:

The cyclopædia of fraternities; a compilation of existing authentic information and the results of original investigation as to more than six hundred secret societies in the United States

https://archive.org/details/cyclopdiaof ... h/mode/2up

EDIT: The Church is in the book 12x :!: :lol:

https://archive.org/details/cyclopdiaof ... p?q=Mormon

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:02 pm Here are some articles from the "wayback machine" that match searches for "Skull and Bones". Very interesting that these web pages have been scrubbed from today's internet.

Some interesting S&B/Mormonism/Bloodlines info here:

https://archive.ph/CWvl7

"The Russell’s are responsible for starting the Skull & Bones Order, the Pilgrim Society, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, and the Masonic Daughters of Isabella (DOI). Archibald D. Russell (1811-1871) a Mason from Scotland set up still other organizations. (Scotland has played a key role in the Illuminati. One example of thousands is, Marriner S. Eccles - Gov. of the Fed. Reserve Board & supporter of FDR, who is member of the wealthy Mormon Illuminati Eccles family which came over from Scotland.)
The Russells played a key role in the opium trade in the early 1800s and early Mormonism. One of the Russell business partners was Warren Delano, Jr., chief of Russell and Company operations in Canton, China. Delano was the grandfather of Pres. Franklin Roosevelt. The Russell and Company logo was a Skull and Bones. The Taft family (which is also related to George Bush by blood) and the Harriman family are two families that have been intimately connected to the Skull and Bones Order (which is an entry point into the Illuminati and on the surface just an exclusive fraternity)."

"In my Be Wise As Serpents book I gave the genealogical evidence to show that the Mormon leadership connected to the 13th top Illuminati family, the Holy Blood line of what purports to be Jesus' lineage. I’ve also showed numerous other connections between the Mormon leaders and the elite Illuminati bloodlines. Ezra Taft Benson’s genealogy helps tie together some of the various parts of the Illuminati beast. The Taft is Heusen’s name is because Ezra Taft Benson is a descendent of Alphonso Taft, who along with one of the Russell family (Russells are one of the top 13 families), William IL Russell, started the Order of the Skull and Bones (legally it has been known as Russell Trust). Remember, that George Bush was a Skull & Bones-man. George Bush also is a descendent of the 13th top Illuminati family -the family that ties in with British royalty and the Merovingian's. The man who just beat George Bush in the Presidential race, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, is a descendent of some Russell's."

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

endlessismyname wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:24 pm One of the interesting questions this brings up is “who is vetting the men called to the apostleship”?

I’m aware that many men who made our choices early in life later became powerful prophets, but in every example I can think of, when they became prophets they publicly acknowledged their sinfulness and forcefully testified regarding their deliverance. Saul and Alma the Younger immediately come to mind.

With the current brethren there’s no acknowledgement of error, no evidence of conversion, and no testimony of deliverance from these questionable associations.

To be fair it might have all been innocent… but anyone who has been near any of these secret societies knows it likely wasn’t.
Yes, maybe it was all innocent, but did not 'avoid the appearance of evil', if nothing else.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:29 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 10:02 pm Here are some articles from the "wayback machine" that match searches for "Skull and Bones". Very interesting that these web pages have been scrubbed from today's internet.

Some interesting S&B/Mormonism/Bloodlines info here:

https://archive.ph/CWvl7

"The Russell’s are responsible for starting the Skull & Bones Order, the Pilgrim Society, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, and the Masonic Daughters of Isabella (DOI). Archibald D. Russell (1811-1871) a Mason from Scotland set up still other organizations. (Scotland has played a key role in the Illuminati. One example of thousands is, Marriner S. Eccles - Gov. of the Fed. Reserve Board & supporter of FDR, who is member of the wealthy Mormon Illuminati Eccles family which came over from Scotland.)
The Russells played a key role in the opium trade in the early 1800s and early Mormonism. One of the Russell business partners was Warren Delano, Jr., chief of Russell and Company operations in Canton, China. Delano was the grandfather of Pres. Franklin Roosevelt. The Russell and Company logo was a Skull and Bones. The Taft family (which is also related to George Bush by blood) and the Harriman family are two families that have been intimately connected to the Skull and Bones Order (which is an entry point into the Illuminati and on the surface just an exclusive fraternity)."

"In my Be Wise As Serpents book I gave the genealogical evidence to show that the Mormon leadership connected to the 13th top Illuminati family, the Holy Blood line of what purports to be Jesus' lineage. I’ve also showed numerous other connections between the Mormon leaders and the elite Illuminati bloodlines. Ezra Taft Benson’s genealogy helps tie together some of the various parts of the Illuminati beast. The Taft is Heusen’s name is because Ezra Taft Benson is a descendent of Alphonso Taft, who along with one of the Russell family (Russells are one of the top 13 families), William IL Russell, started the Order of the Skull and Bones (legally it has been known as Russell Trust). Remember, that George Bush was a Skull & Bones-man. George Bush also is a descendent of the 13th top Illuminati family -the family that ties in with British royalty and the Merovingian's. The man who just beat George Bush in the Presidential race, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton, is a descendent of some Russell's."
More bloodlines info. Video includes a picture of our church leaders meeting with the Pope.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

silverado wrote: November 12th, 2022, 12:49 pm
endlessismyname wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:24 pm One of the interesting questions this brings up is “who is vetting the men called to the apostleship”?

Yes, maybe it was all innocent, but did not 'avoid the appearance of evil', if nothing else.
What do sincere seekers of truth do with this info?

Add to that things like building 6 masonic lodges without ever completing the Nauvoo temple...

And WW meeting with the "exchangers" at the Bohemian Club.

And Grant begging for a Federal Reserve Bank while offering up the saints in Utah to them...

To Tommy doing what exactly?
Look at the grip...
Attachments
IMG-20221111-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20221111-WA0004.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 547 times