The Significance of Divine Sophia

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: The Significance of Divine Sophia

Post by FrankOne »

Cruiserdude wrote: August 7th, 2022, 8:45 am
creator wrote: August 4th, 2022, 1:23 pm
Thinker wrote: August 4th, 2022, 9:16 amSometimes I imagine it’s like we need crutches - things to help us along, hold us up, like rituals, traditions, celebrations, holidays… & beliefs that give us reason to fight the good fight, to love better even when it’s hard & to not give up.
I wouldn't even call it a crutch, but a tool that has real power to connect us to the divine.

Materialism is so prevalent today, it's so easy to get caught up in the things of the world, and waste time with entertainment and social media, etc.

I feel like I've found balance via the religious traditions and ordinances, along with daily study/reading/meditation of scriptures and/or religious/spiritual themes. And not doing anything because I grew up being told to do something, but doing things because I actually find value and purpose in them. Life feels more full and rich with this balance.
Amen hermano. I've learned slowly over last 4 or 5 years to let all the material go. It's of this telestial world and will have nothing to do with what I desire in the long run.
I've been on the mormon tinder thing for a couple years now. I see lots and lots of profiles (when I remember to actually do my due diligence and actually put in the effort and do my swipes) but I've seen hundreds if not thousands of profiles now... And materialism and Babylon have penetrated our people so heavily. It breaks my heart man.
Only a handful of girls I could tell I would match well with in regard to what's important to us in how I understand and view this mortal probation. I'm not motivated at all by new things and lots of toys and traveling the world(I have no issue with that's what folks want, it's just not what I want anymore). Only saw a handful of women want to live a life of a minimalist on a homestead and raise up a family unto the Lord on that homestead.
Seriously, what could be better and more fulfilling than that?!

(all this talk reminds me of a great movie from a few years back, Anyone seen Captain Fantastic? Its one of the best movies I think I've ever seen. I can't remember why it was rated R, maybe some language, I can't memba now, but that is how I would want to raise a family. What a ridiculously great flick.😁😁🙏)
thanks for the tip on the movie. I had never heard of it. I checked out the trailer and it almost pulled a few tears out of me. (and I'm not an emotional type). I'm not sure I would want to watch it due to the pointed drama between insanity and sanity. This society is done. It's sick and it's Done. It's over the top and so very few have any idea what I'm talking about.

The crash of all of this can't happen too soon. The fake world is going to shatter. Fake attitudes , superficial goals, and twisted minds. On this subject and thinking of what the 15 and the church are doing , the church is generally as perverted as the entire world of Babylon. They have their hundreds of billions and think that it means something .
IT IS MEANINGLESS. It doesn't have any value at all. Empty suits speaking in dark monotones of "all is well in zion, we are in the elite club" ....."we've arrived".

for those that think that all that money helps the spread of the gospel and the 'building up of the kingdom' .....

you.are.wrong.

It is a hindrance, not a help. Yah, you won't understand what I'm saying, just like in that movie Captain Fantastic. When clarity is introduced, to the average individual, of what matters in this world, the result is blank stares, fragile righteous indignation and then anger. Sit in your righteous indignation and be a good robot. You'll understand reality after the fake world shatters.