Q is back. Q is actually back. After an 18 month hiatus

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Q is back. Q is actually back. After an 18 month hiatus

Post by BuriedTartaria »

June 24/2022 comms:

Shall we play a game once more?
Q

"Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity. What’s going on?"
It had to be done this way.
Q

Are you ready to serve your country again?
Remember your oath.
Q

https://qanon.pub/

Wow..... I'm not all in or all out on Q. Either way I'm speechless

For your consideration; prayingmedic.com

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Q is back. Q is actually back. After an 18 month hiatus

Post by creator »

BuriedTartaria wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:33 pmWow..... I'm not all in or all out on Q. Either way I'm speechless
psyop

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

BuriedTartaria wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:33 pm June 24/2022 comms:

Q

"Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity. What’s going on?"
Q

Remember your oath.
Q

"Are you ready to serve your country," and "remember your oath?" Sounds like another call for patriots to fight the evil liberals and be led again into a trap.

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

https://www.nscai.gov/wp-content/upload ... ital-1.pdf

I’d start here. I wouldn’t be surprised if Eric Schmidt wasn’t involved to some degree.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Q

Q

Remember your oath.
Q

😂😂😂 No way! Lolol

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

I’m still hoping it’s JFK Jr back from the dead and that he ends up being the DS.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Creator wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:46 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:33 pmWow..... I'm not all in or all out on Q. Either way I'm speechless
psyop
CIAyop

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

So the CIA felt it was time to start posting again?

If you want to know what the purpose behind Qanon is, look no further than "Operation Trust". Quite interesting.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

He’s back! Time to LARP again!

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

psyop
Clearly. But run by whom, and for what purpose?

I’m fascinated by Q. I lean towards it being a psyop run by those with Kabbalistic / Masonic influences, for the purpose of keeping the populace pacified through the promise of salvation through military intervention.

Trump is simply the white knight on the chess board, as far as I can tell. Sincerely hope I’m wrong…

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I didn't make an oath. Not to the USA anyway. I don't think. :?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

psyop
Agree. Lots of true information we should have seen before. We should probably question an AI spitting out conveniently helpful information based on our current timeline that may be true, but WHY.... THE... ACTUAL.... :x :arrow: :!: :?: :?: :?: would we *FOLLOW* (and TRUST) an AI!?!?!?

We need to wake up. The rest of the story beyond Q is out there.
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on June 25th, 2022, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Q

Q

Remember your oath.
Q

So here's the biggest red flag for me - *playing a game* with a nice friendly AI, is exactly how we got tricked into this Matrix in the first place, kind of like:

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

endlessismyname wrote: June 25th, 2022, 12:19 pm
Creator wrote: June 24th, 2022, 10:46 pmpsyop
Clearly. But run by whom, and for what purpose?

I’m fascinated by Q. I lean towards it being a psyop run by those with Kabbalistic / Masonic influences, for the purpose of keeping the populace pacified through the promise of salvation through military intervention.

Trump is simply the white knight on the chess board, as far as I can tell. Sincerely hope I’m wrong…
I agree. I really feel embarrassed for those who bought into Q.

There might be actual awareness if Q did more of the very deceptive psy ops game plan FBI “leaked”…

FBI Tweet: Protocols Of Learned Elders Of Zion
https://archive.org/details/protocols-o ... eet-by-FBI

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

cab wrote: June 25th, 2022, 9:15 am I’m still hoping it’s JFK Jr back from the dead and that he ends up being the DS.
I’m hoping JFK Jr was John the whole time. ( you know. JOHN FROM REVELATION!!!!! )

Probably not but wow what a cool thought hahaha 🤪

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I recall the phrase from the AI being more like "want to play a nice game of thermonuclear war?"

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Great, now the mainstream media can go back to making up ridiculous Aunt Sallies, and pretending people like me believe in them. If they weren't already doing so.

letsjet
captain of 100

Post by letsjet »

So Q is back. What does that mean? Q’s message has always been:

Don’t worry Trump, the Good Guys in the United States Military, and Q are going to save you! Just “stick to the plan.” Sit back, “watch the show,” and we will save you! In other words: “All is well in Zion! Zion prospereth all is well!” We KNOW that is a LIE! This country is going down the toilet fast!

I work with nuclear material everyday and we have been trained to anticipate worst-case-scenarios.

Our worst-case-scenario with Q is that Q is a
clever program designed by the Deep State to
keep us calm and passive. The Deep State is worried about the MILLIONS of Americans who own guns and know how to use them! A simple hunting rifle with a scope is an awesome weapon because it can kill at a great distance and allows a clever sniper to remain anonymous. Several snipers are a HUGE threat and they know that.

I think Q is a fraud. The Deep State has access to the best technology. Q may be anonymous to us, but I don’t see how Q could possibly be anonymous to the Deep State.

Joel Skousen has always said that Q is a fraud because with modern technology Q DOES NOT have the capability to be anonymous to the “Bad Guys.” I believe that I will have to side with Joel Skousen. Far too many “prophecies” of Q never came to pass. Think for minute of all of the “Big” things that fizzled.

Something really big was going to happen in December of 2018 according to Q. Several people on Fox News acknowledged that in two weeks we would see some big changes! Nothing happened, nothing at all. Every October is Red as in red is the color of the Republican Party. Every October something big is supposed to happen. The Bad Guys are going to be punished! Nothing Q has said has ever come to pass. Q is a liar!

Mr. Durham was going to save us! Every few months he puts a small-time lawyer on trial. The last guy got away. If Durham were a real threat wouldn’t Joe Biden just fire him?

I remember President Nixon fired Prosecutor Archibald Cox during the Watergate scandal, because he was digging up too much dirt on Mr. Nixon. Mr. Durham is a paper tiger and nothing more. If he were a threat he would have been fired by now.

Remember Satan’s strategy if you tell the same lie over and over and over again it becomes the truth in the minds of the public. Q’s message is for us to not get involved and just be passive, because Q is going to save us. We don’t need to worry at all!

Q is pushing a powerful drug called “Hopium.” I think we need to dump Q and move on. If something sounds to good to be true it is usually a lie. Q sound too good to be true. We need to forget about Q and personally get involved in the fight to save this country. I don’t trust Q. Do you?

letsjet
captain of 100

Post by letsjet »

On December 8, 2020 Q made its last post. It was just a song on YouTube by Twisted Sister. They were singing, “ We aren’t gonna take it anymore!”

We’ll we have been “taking it” in a BIG WAY since then. Q is a fraud! A FAKE Savior! Forget Q! Rely on your own judgment! Move on!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I HOPE we don't see a bunch of people refusing to pay attention to valid information just because somebody hanging out with the Q crowd found it. That would be dumb too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jules wrote: June 26th, 2022, 10:11 am I HOPE we don't see a bunch of people refusing to pay attention to valid information just because somebody hanging out with the Q crowd found it. That would be dumb too.
That's the double blind.