WORLD ZIONIST CONTROL

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
madvin
captain of 1,000

WORLD ZIONIST CONTROL

Post by madvin »

Is this the very top of the pyramid?

https://archive.org/details/daryl-bradf ... -lubavitch

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: WORLD ZIONIST CONTROL

Post by Bronco73idi »

madvin wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 8:23 am Is this the very top of the pyramid?

https://archive.org/details/daryl-bradf ... -lubavitch
This was stupid, top part of the page is to donate to a Zionist regime called Ukraine and then it talks crap about what it wants you to donate too.

The bear might be the goy who kills off 2/3 of the Jewish nation in Armageddon. I do know the bear isn’t the 4th beast….

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

To what do you have reference?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Reference to Daniel’s 🐻? The Holy Ghost testified that to me and since then I have looked up, “man’s” opinion (theology) and what most think of Daniel’s 4 beasts. It is common to find the bear (Daniel 7:5) being Persia or Russia. We know it isn’t Persia because of Daniel 7:12. All 4 beast will be active kingdoms when Ancient of Days (Daniel 7:9-11) destroys the Antichrist and subdues the other 3’s power over men.

I can say it helps to be literate but I have read Daniel years ago before and missed all of the details that the HG inspired me to understand this time around.

Another Easter egg that no one catches is WW2 is in Daniel 7: 8&20 the 10 horns become 1 and 3 of the original 10 rise up and get pluck up by the 1. No one believes me, they have no real answers to the 3 and just blow it off. I know ,the Holy Ghost testified that to me.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

What about your first sentence "This was stupid, top part of the page is to donate to a Zionist regime called Ukraine and then it talks crap about what it wants you to donate too."
I don't understand the comment.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

The link you provided has an ad

“Help Us Preserve Ukrainian Culture

The Internet Archive is racing to preserve the Ukrainian web, and we need your help. In times of war, digital resources face threats ranging from disinformation, to cyberattacks, to the destruction of infrastructure. We are a crucial member of the effort to archive Ukrainian websites, datasets, & cultural artifacts before they're lost forever.”

The population of Kaliningrad is Ukrainians, Russia and Ukrainians have a very complex and extensive history together.

Do you think we would have the Ukrainian war if the Ukraine’s who were part of the Beast (revelation) or 4th Beast (Daniel) didn’t let 46 bioweapon labs and NATO missiles into their country just to be pointed at the bear? We were told as kids, don’t poke the bear 😆

Then the whole topic is talking about the cursed house of Judah being the driver of all the worlds issues, I agree with that. They are also always the victims, how do I know they are victims? They tell us over and over. Just like Ukraine is the victim in this conflict, lies! Putin warned them just like JFK warned Cuba in 1968!

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I wasn't able to go to that link.

However, I found this article while reading about the holocaust today: https://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cf ... nt_id=1797

I think that's a sad, but insightful piece of writing (couldn't find a better format). Many achievements are driven by Jews and their money. Without that drive, most people seem to sit around and not do anything. I think the church emulated Judaism and LDS (church of jcolds+) people were driven to do good for their surrounding community. Funny enough, the culture produced the same ills that Jews are accused of.

Can society really go anywhere without that drive? There are a few driven people, but how do they teach that to their children? Would they? What about the rest of society? It's an honest question.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

harakim wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:55 pm I wasn't able to go to that link.

However, I found this article while reading about the holocaust today: https://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cf ... nt_id=1797

I think that's a sad, but insightful piece of writing (couldn't find a better format). Many achievements are driven by Jews and their money. Without that drive, most people seem to sit around and not do anything. I think the church emulated Judaism and LDS (church of jcolds+) people were driven to do good for their surrounding community. Funny enough, the culture produced the same ills that Jews are accused of.

Can society really go anywhere without that drive? There are a few driven people, but how do they teach that to their children? Would they? What about the rest of society? It's an honest question.
You don’t think the house of Ephraim has any good contributions to this world? Some would say they ruled the world at one point and the sun never set on their flag

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 24th, 2022, 7:40 pm
harakim wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:55 pm I wasn't able to go to that link.

You don’t think the house of Ephraim has any good contributions to this world? Some would say they ruled the world at one point and the sun never set on their flag
Don't get me wrong, I do. Just throwing it out there that the empire reached and maintained its height during the time that Jews controlled the money supply. I also think that the increase in progress of the last few hundred years is driven, in large part, by money. Now that there is no monetary reward because the people at the top are stealing it all, people seem to be largely back to sitting around.

I think this is also the idea behind masonry. They are driving society forward because they have proved themselves. Then they shape society (who I think they see as lesser?) Fittingly, the pyramids are something no one would probably ever do, but if you force people to do it, they will! And they're still around. Where is the pyramid structure built without forcing people?

My question is not so much whether an overlord-type class is necessary, but how can you motivate people without it? How can you keep that drive across generations? I think the Jews have that figured out internally. The early US also seemed to do it well. If we don't figure out how to do it, then the overlord system will always produce a stronger and more successful society and therefore will overtake the free peoples of the world. So, this system of hierarchical control will exist until people find a cross-generational way to drive themselves without it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Blaming the Jews for everything detracts from the fact that many of the most powerful groups in society are not Jewish... and plenty of Jews have little or no influence and are near the bottom of the pile. In fact, ordinary Jewish Israelis faced some of the toughest and nuttiest Covid restrictions in the developed world.

Even if Jews were behind all this, most of the power structure would be Gentile, and most of the enforcers too.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Niemand wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:17 pm Blaming the Jews for everything detracts from the fact that many of the most powerful groups in society are not Jewish... and plenty of Jews have little or no influence and are near the bottom of the pile. In fact, ordinary Jewish Israelis faced some of the toughest and nuttiest Covid restrictions in the developed world.

Even if Jews were behind all this, most of the power structure would be Gentile, and most of the enforcers too.
I agree with this also. Even people who claim to be Jews are not necessarily.

We believe that men will be punished for their own sins and not for Adam's transgression (and not for what other people in their ethnic group do.)

I still believe that there will be overlords and herders until people learn to drive themselves towards good things.