Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

Post by Shawn Henry »

Luke wrote: June 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm Helaman 12
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth—Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours—it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
Luke, this has been explained before, but I will explain it again since you are my favorite.

"If he say" is a hypothetical. It means he does not say.(until he does)

For example, if I were to say: If I take 3 more steps forward, I will be standing in the street.

Am I standing in the street? No, not until I take 3 steps forward.

If God were to say to the earth 'move', then it would move. Because God does not say move, it doesn't move.

If he were to say this, it would appear that the sun stands still. Because he does not say this, it is the sun that moves (just like we see in the sky).

The verse in Alma referencing motion would be applicable to any geometric world view, considering the oceans, rivers, and winds are always in motion, even if the Earth were a stationary pizza slice.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 19th, 2022, 7:31 pm
Luke wrote: June 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm Helaman 12
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth—Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours—it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
Luke, this has been explained before, but I will explain it again since you are my favorite.

"If he say" is a hypothetical. It means he does not say.(until he does)

For example, if I were to say: If I take 3 more steps forward, I will be standing in the street.

Am I standing in the street? No, not until I take 3 steps forward.

If God were to say to the earth 'move', then it would move. Because God does not say move, it doesn't move.

If he were to say this, it would appear that the sun stands still. Because he does not say this, it is the sun that moves (just like we see in the sky).

The verse in Alma referencing motion would be applicable to any geometric world view, considering the oceans, rivers, and winds are always in motion, even if the Earth were a stationary pizza slice.
I understand this interpretation and have noticed this myself. I wasn't aligning myself with either side of the debate. I was just citing the Scriptures in response to his request to another user.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Chip wrote: June 19th, 2022, 7:05 pm But I can go to the beach and look out across the ocean and see the curvature.
Yes, I know. Many do, but many also see flatness. You have to understand how optics work.

If you take a 24 hour long timelapse video with the camera mounted in the same spot with the legs locked and play the recording at 30 times normal speed you will see objects curve in one direction, then flatten, then curve in the other direction. You will see buildings drop in height. All while the camera is mounted in a locked position. This happens as moisture levels change throughout the day.

If you want to see what I mean, look up the skunkbay footage on YouTube.

Also, please consider the possibility that at the beginning of your experience at looking into these things, you might not know some things.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Chip wrote: June 18th, 2022, 5:52 pm If the Earth was flat, I think many pilots would have noticed.
It’s kind of in the eye of the beholder, I’ve heard. Best way is to snap a pic and then use a straight ruler to gauge the horizon, whether it curves or is flat. Otherwise, the eye assumes a lot.

In 1931 August Picard made it to the edge of the stratosphere using a balloon. He was quoted in Popular Science Magazine as saying that the earth looked flat, with upturned edges.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 19th, 2022, 7:12 pm
Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:24 pm Mainstream science, despite all of its faults, promotes the idea of a universe which is vast when one zooms out and zooms in.
This makes no sense to me. If there is indeed a dome over us, there would still be a vastness of space beyond that dome.

If science had gone down the path of geocentrism or any model. they would still hypothesize and stimulate our imaginations about what is beyond.
Except there isn't in many of these models. There isn't just an atmospheric dome, there is another dome on which either the stars and planets move, or which itself is said to move.

In many of these models, those distances would be a fraction of a light year.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Peeps wrote: June 18th, 2022, 2:06 am The Bible...it says the sun and moon were created on day four, not day one, nor were they the source of light, but were given placements of authority to rule over day and night. Also, it did not say for the earth to go around the sun, but they (the sun, moon, and stars) were made to serve the earth. Also, in the Book of Joshua, Joshua tells the sun and moon to be still, not the earth. But that is the Bible...
Joshua 10
12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

NASA admits using CGI and photoshop on their globe pics.
I think it is ridiculous that there are people that are still using Bronze Age interpretations of science and applying them to the modern day, especially when after many years of observation we can surmise the following:

1. The Earth is a globe.
2. The Earth revolves around the Sun.
3. The other planets in the sky revolve around the Sun.

Of course the Earth can look different in 43 years. It looks different every few months because of SEASONS. Duh!

It can look different in a few years due to there being more water than usual or less water than usual. One only need to look at the Aral Sea 50 years ago versus today! Or the Great Salt Lake 30 years ago vs today!

Or the Brazilian rainforest 30 years ago vs today...

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Niemand wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:05 am In many of these models, those distances would be a fraction of a light year.
That's correct. If there is a dome over our heads, all the stars would be right here, super close, but there would still be more beyond that. It is hard to imagine what new ideas and excitement would come with a different paradigm when we don't have that world view.

In any case, in the Bible and the Pearl of Great Price, in all 3 accounts, it is very clear that all the stars, the sun, and the moon are all in between the earth's waters.

The waters of the earth were stretched over all the stars in the universe. These are the waters that are above the earth. They are also above all the stars, so, therefore all the stars are right here above us within our atmosphere.

Yes, I know science says that is wrong, but two of these accounts we have received from Joseph Smith.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Subcomandante wrote: June 20th, 2022, 4:12 am
Peeps wrote: June 18th, 2022, 2:06 am The Bible...it says the sun and moon were created on day four, not day one, nor were they the source of light, but were given placements of authority to rule over day and night. Also, it did not say for the earth to go around the sun, but they (the sun, moon, and stars) were made to serve the earth. Also, in the Book of Joshua, Joshua tells the sun and moon to be still, not the earth. But that is the Bible...
Joshua 10
12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

I think it is ridiculous that there are people that are still using Bronze Age interpretations of science and applying them to the modern day, especially when after many years of observation we can surmise the following:

1. The Earth is a globe.

Of course the Earth can look different in 43 years. It looks different every few months because of SEASONS. Duh!

It can look different in a few years due to there being more water than usual or less water than usual. One only need to look at the Aral Sea 50 years ago versus today! Or the Great Salt Lake 30 years ago vs today!

I think it is rediculous that people still believe in NASA's photos. The continents do not change their size in proportion to the overall size of the earth. Duh! Like their picture of the earth from the moon. If everything was the size they say it is, the earth should be much bigger, filling up the entire sky. This video from NASA is a joke.
https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/330/fro ... -the-moon/

Or their pics of satellites taking pics of planets. Well, what is taking the picture of the satellite, is there another mini satellite tagging along? This NASA page about the hexagonal storm on one of the poles of Saturn is even says it's an "animation," not real footage. But people still believe them anyway.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/pia2161 ... approaches

Note the credits go to NASA's JPL, which stands for "Jet Propulsion Laboratory." JPL was founded by Jack Parsons, so it could stand for Jack Parsons Laboratory as well. Jack Parsons was an occultist, along with his buddy L. Ron Hubbard, the latter was the founder of the Church of Scientology... there is even a movie called "Strange Angel" about Jack Parsons' life.

Created by Mark Heyman and based on George Pendle’s book of the same name, Strange Angel explores the bizarre true story of Jack Parsons, a man who straddled the worlds of science and the occult, pioneering America’s rocketry program while simultaneously practicing sex magick rituals and living by the creed “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
https://deadline.com/2019/04/strange-an ... 202599868/

So, no I do not have a very high opinion of NASA, as it is a money laundering operation for black-budget projects started by Nazi scientists we brought in under the CIA's "Operation Paperclip," while they keep us sheeple bedazzled with CGI images/videos, and rocket launches that land in the sea. They have big tanks of water where they film things like space walks, and other zero gravity footage. Satellites are real, there is enough energy in the upper atmosphere to suspend objects for a long time. Buzz Aldrin admits we never went to the moon:
But Nvidia, the company that specializes in computer graphics, debunks these rumours.

I do believe that secret societies know much more than we do, and even keep secrets from their own rank and file members.
Last edited by Peeps on June 20th, 2022, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The moon is about 400k km away from the earth. It occupies 30 arc minutes of our night sky.

The earth would occupy two degrees of sky. It wouldn't fill up the sky.

The picture of earth where Mexico looks like a gigantic country was taken from a much lower altitude than the geostationary pictures.

If the earth were flat everyone could see the same constellations. I see the Southern Cross but you guys can't.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Subcomandante wrote: June 20th, 2022, 3:34 pm The moon is about 400k km away from the earth. It occupies 30 arc minutes of our night sky.

The earth would occupy two degrees of sky. It wouldn't fill up the sky.

The picture of earth where Mexico looks like a gigantic country was taken from a much lower altitude than the geostationary pictures.

If the earth were flat everyone could see the same constellations. I see the Southern Cross but you guys can't.
I dont believe I in flat earth, at least not like it's typically presented. I believe it is more like what the Bible says, a snow globe, with a flat plane, that is hollow, and multidimensional. Like Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel or maybe like this Dyson's Sphere at the Vatican.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:24 pm One of my gripes against geocentrism and Flat Earthery is that even though they often claim to extol God, they limit his Creation. The universe they tend to promote is a pocket universe. Mainstream science, despite all of its faults, promotes the idea of a universe which is vast when one zooms out and zooms in. . There is a sense of wonder in that which is lacking in a universe few thousand miles from side to side.

Prophets have promoted the idea that the universe is vast and that we have the possibility of progressing through that vast universe.
Imagine the woman as being God in this clip.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Peeps wrote: June 20th, 2022, 4:02 pm
Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:24 pm One of my gripes against geocentrism and Flat Earthery is that even though they often claim to extol God, they limit his Creation. The universe they tend to promote is a pocket universe. Mainstream science, despite all of its faults, promotes the idea of a universe which is vast when one zooms out and zooms in. . There is a sense of wonder in that which is lacking in a universe few thousand miles from side to side.

Prophets have promoted the idea that the universe is vast and that we have the possibility of progressing through that vast universe.
Imagine the woman as being God in this clip.
I know that bit well. I think there is another part where they zoom out at the end of the film and you see our universe as something similar.

This Earth is an amazing place in many ways, although corrupted and ruined by man. However, this is only a fraction of what is out there. If you've ever been on a small island (or even a boat) in the middle of fog, it is easy to imagine that is all there is.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 19th, 2022, 1:55 pm
CaptainM wrote: June 18th, 2022, 9:26 pm Mormon said the earth go back, not the sun. As great a prophet as he was, he had opinions too. See what really happened as follows:

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.
JST Joshua 10

Abraham facsimile 1: 11
Fig. 11. Designed to represent the pillars of heaven, as understood by the Egyptians.

Abraham facsimile 2: 4, 6
Fig. 4.  Answers to the Hebrew word Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament of the heavens…
Fig. 6. Represents this earth in its four quarters….
This could be Mormon description or ignorance…

Per JS the ancient skyline had a planet in the northern sky. The Tower of Babel was constructed to go to heaven, not the moon. The ancient understandings and knowledge of A round rock called Saturn was fully realized with Cassini reaching 🪐 orbit in 2004.
In Jasher Chapter 9:37-38 says that part of Babel is still "aloft" in the sky.
37 And they ceased building the city and the tower; therefore he called that place Babel, for there the Lord confounded the Language of the whole earth; behold it was at the east of the land of Shinar.

38 And as to the tower which the sons of men built, the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up one third part thereof, and a fire also descended from heaven and burned another third, and the other third is left to this day, and it is of that part which was aloft, and its circumference is three days' walk.

This is interesting, especially @ 1:25

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

Would we see the other flat worlds?

I think we are a round world, the real question is Job’s monsters a Brontosaurus 🦕 and Cretaceous?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Peeps wrote: June 20th, 2022, 3:30 pm Buzz Aldrin admits we never went to the moon
He does say that. I wonder if that felt good after so many years of lying.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Peeps wrote: June 20th, 2022, 5:39 pm its circumference is three days' walk
That's somewhere between 50-80 miles.

How long does it take to walk around our tallest building? 10 minutes?

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

From the book “The Greatest Lie On Earth” p.599

Conspiracy is a concept that has been propagandized into disfavor, much to the delight of Satan and his minions, who are only too happy to push the idea that if one believes there is a world conspiracy against Jesus Christ and his followers he must be a radical on the fringe of society or worse. Most people are afraid of being marginalized and thus avoid speaking of conspiracies. People instead try to construe events as coincidental, when in fact they can only be adequately explained as the product of prior agreements of conspirators who have combined in coordinated actions. God has revealed that there is a religious conspiracy.

There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain. And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken. (Ezekiel 22:25-28)

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 21st, 2022, 1:29 am
Peeps wrote: June 20th, 2022, 5:39 pm its circumference is three days' walk
That's somewhere between 50-80 miles.

How long does it take to walk around our tallest building? 10 minutes?
You may find this longer presentation of the tower of Babel interesting if you watched that trailer I posted to Bronco. He shows the science of how it could be possible to levitate a large city @~27:29-ish.
I believe this is Joseph's "City of Enoch."
I believe this city of Enoch was built by the evil Enoch son of Cain described as described in Genesis 4:

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

And a second witness from the Book of Jubilees chapter IV:

9. And Cain took ’Âwân his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at
the close of the fourth jubilee. And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, houses were built
on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/jub16.htm

Another witness is from LDS scripture.
The Book of Moses chapter V (Pearl of Great Price)

42 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bare Enoch, and he also begat many sons and daughters. And he builded a city, and he called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.

43 And unto Enoch was born Irad, and other sons and daughters. And Irad begat Mahujael, and other sons and daughters. And Mahujael begat Methusael, and other sons and daughters. And Methusael begat Lamech.

44 And Lamech took unto himself two wives; the name of one being Adah, and the name of the other, Zillah.

45 And Adah bare Jabal; he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and they were keepers of cattle; and his brother's name was Jubal, who was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

46 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal Cain, an ​instructor of every artificer in brass and iron. And the sister of Tubal Cain was called Naamah.

Also the Book of Jasher chapter 1:
33 And at that time Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, from the place where he was, and he went moving and wandering in the land toward the east of Eden, he and all belonging to him.

34 And Cain knew his wife in those days, and she conceived and bare a son, and he called his name Enoch, saying, In that time the Lord began to give him rest and quiet in the earth.

35 And at that time Cain also began to build a city: and he built the city and he called the name of the city Enoch, according to the name of his son; for in those days the Lord had given him rest upon the earth, and he did not move about and wander as in the beginning.

36 And Irad was born to Enoch, and Irad begat Mechuyael and Mechuyael begat Methusael.

"Tubal Cain" is supposedly a password for Masons seeking the 3rd degree, and Joseph Smith was a Mason, so it would seem likely the city of Enoch that LDS scripture speaks of was likely this same city scripture says was built by Cain.

"Tubal Cain mastered working with metals and forging tools and was the first instructor of workers in those metals, affording him a place of honor and respect in Freemasonry as a forefather of all master craftsmen. His example as a teacher illustrates the value Masons place on sharing their knowledge with their brethren.

To complete the third degree, a Brother must learn to use the working tools of the Craft to fulfill the plans of the Divine Artist. He can only achieve the rank of Master Mason, living his life fully in the light of Freemasonry, by mastering the moral and philosophical lessons taught in the lodge by wise and experienced Brothers who are walking in the footsteps of Tubal Cain.

https://www.freemason.com/tubal-cain/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Flat Earth does produce some good memes.

Cats

The hinges

Flat chested

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Subcomandante wrote: June 20th, 2022, 4:12 am
Joshua 10

1. The Earth is a globe.

Yeah... but according to the NASA "photo's" the continents have grown/shrunk in that time. The pictures are CGI, and not very good ones.

Biblically, the earth is not what NASA et al say it is. This is clear. In the end it comes down to whether we place our trust in men or in God.
Personally, I believe the Earth is a globe in one dimension and something else in another. Depends on perspective.
So, in one reality it may well be held up by fours pillars.
I'm not arrogant enough to think I know it all, but I do know I have never seen the curvature.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 20th, 2022, 12:04 pm
Niemand wrote: June 20th, 2022, 2:05 am In many of these models, those distances would be a fraction of a light year.
That's correct. If there is a dome over our heads, all the stars would be right here, super close, but there would still be more beyond that. It is hard to imagine what new ideas and excitement would come with a different paradigm when we don't have that world view.

In any case, in the Bible and the Pearl of Great Price, in all 3 accounts, it is very clear that all the stars, the sun, and the moon are all in between the earth's waters.

The waters of the earth were stretched over all the stars in the universe. These are the waters that are above the earth. They are also above all the stars, so, therefore all the stars are right here above us within our atmosphere.

Yes, I know science says that is wrong, but two of these accounts we have received from Joseph Smith.
The problem with this stance is the very questionable interpretation of "waters". Just how much of the interpretation or even use of that word is caught up in problems of translation, perspective, or the limited world-view of the person using the word?

Simply base on observational science including computation, I would say a lot.

The person relying on a very questionable hypothesis (flat earth, etc.) and basing it largely on passages from scripture, as opposed to the aforementioned method, is going to have a very, very tough row to hoe and it will never amount to much . . . . i.e., being able to predict and forecast or adequately explain an incredible plethora of real events and observations.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

larsenb wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 2:25 pm being able to predict and forecast or adequately explain an incredible plethora of real events and observations.
You have to admit that therein lies your belief that the science provided us is more or less impeccable, that it has been peer reviewed and is solid.

I definitely do not hold that belief.

It is my experience that the science in question has been just as corrupted and targeted by Satan as any other science or world view. Imagine, for example, the crafted and scripted medical science fed to us by Big Pharma and all the money poured into that agenda. Now, imagine the same amount of effort and money poured into all areas of science.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 3:11 pm
larsenb wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 2:25 pm being able to predict and forecast or adequately explain an incredible plethora of real events and observations.
You have to admit that therein lies your belief that the science provided us is more or less impeccable, that it has been peer reviewed and is solid.

I definitely do not hold that belief.

It is my experience that the science in question has been just as corrupted and targeted by Satan as any other science or world view. Imagine, for example, the crafted and scripted medical science fed to us by Big Pharma and all the money poured into that agenda. Now, imagine the same amount of effort and money poured into all areas of science.