Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

Post by Shawn Henry »

So, I listen to the Stew Peters show everyday. He's an amazing voice for truth and he mentions Christ more than all others. (including our own Kate Dalley)

A couple weeks ago Stew mentioned his executive producer Lauren Witzke thinks the earth is flat. I thought it interesting but left it at that.

Well, just a day or two ago Stew was on a rant about the global elite and among the charges against them he stated that they lie to us about the shape of the earth.

I don't know if Flat Earthers have picked up on this yet, but this may be a turning point for them. Stew has the largest audience in the alternative media.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Stew Peters global elite "lie about the shape of the planet"

Post by Robin Hood »

NASA et al have lied or misled us regarding a number of things.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 17th, 2022, 3:52 pm So, I listen to the Stew Peters show everyday. He's an amazing voice for truth and he mentions Christ more than all others. (including our own Kate Dalley)

A couple weeks ago Stew mentioned his executive producer Lauren Witzke thinks the earth is flat. I thought it interesting but left it at that.

Well, just a day or two ago Stew was on a rant about the global elite and among the charges against them he stated that they lie to us about the shape of the earth.

I don't know if Flat Earthers have picked up on this yet, but this may be a turning point for them. Stew has the largest audience in the alternative media.
The Book of Mormon implies that not only the Earth is a globe, but it moves around the sun.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

kinda funny how it's pitch black in China when the sun is straight up in the U.S. Must be some really tall mountains between us that are kept hidden by NASA.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

One of these things is not like the others, one of these just doesn’t belong…

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

FrankOne wrote: June 17th, 2022, 8:27 pm kinda funny how it's pitch black in China when the sun is straight up in the U.S. Must be some really tall mountains between us that are kept hidden by NASA.
You clearly haven't examined the flat earthers claims.
I'm no flatty, but comments like this are their bread and butter.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 17th, 2022, 3:52 pm So, I listen to the Stew Peters show everyday. He's an amazing voice for truth and he mentions Christ more than all others. (including our own Kate Dalley)

Someone made a post on the heretic sub forum with a link to a bitchute video. It is probably the truth about the shape of the earth. It is called what 33° Masons learn about the shape of the earth. You have to ask permission to access the heretic sub, but if you have a Bitchute account, it is on the Jim Crenshaw channel.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

The Bible...it says the sun and moon were created on day four, not day one, nor were they the source of light, but were given placements of authority to rule over day and night. Also, it did not say for the earth to go around the sun, but they (the sun, moon, and stars) were made to serve the earth. Also, in the Book of Joshua, Joshua tells the sun and moon to be still, not the earth. But that is the Bible...
Joshua 10
12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

NASA admits using CGI and photoshop on their globe pics.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Well, this at least explains why flights between Europe and North America go over Greenland.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Subcomandante wrote: June 17th, 2022, 5:43 pm

The Book of Mormon implies that not only the Earth is a globe, but it moves around the sun.
Please remind me where this is. The church's new Google search is worthless.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

mes5464 wrote: June 18th, 2022, 12:27 pm
Subcomandante wrote: June 17th, 2022, 5:43 pm

Please remind me where this is. The church's new Google search is worthless.
Alma 30
44 But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

Helaman 12
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth—Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours—it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Luke wrote: June 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm . . . . . Alma 30
44 But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

Helaman 12
14 Yea, if he say unto the earth—Thou shalt go back, that it lengthen out the day for many hours—it is done;
15 And thus, according to his word the earth goeth back, and it appeareth unto man that the sun standeth still; yea, and behold, this is so; for surely it is the earth that moveth and not the sun.
And I for one, wouldn't expect Alma or Mormon (the apparent author of Helaman 12) to know much about the Sun's careening around our parent galaxy.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

One of my gripes against geocentrism and Flat Earthery is that even though they often claim to extol God, they limit his Creation. The universe they tend to promote is a pocket universe. Mainstream science, despite all of its faults, promotes the idea of a universe which is vast when one zooms out and zooms in. . There is a sense of wonder in that which is lacking in a universe few thousand miles from side to side.

Prophets have promoted the idea that the universe is vast and that we have the possibility of progressing through that vast universe.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

“Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.” (JST 1 Chronicles 16:30)

“The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.” (JST Psalms 93:1).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

CaptainM wrote: June 18th, 2022, 5:26 pm “Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.” (JST 1 Chronicles 16:30)

“The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.” (JST Psalms 93:1).
If we took these rwo quotes literally then earthquakes would not be a thing, but they are, and that is not in question.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If the Earth was flat, I think many pilots would have noticed.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Mormon said the earth go back, not the sun. As great a prophet as he was, he had opinions too. See what really happened as follows:

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.
JST Joshua 10

Abraham facsimile 1: 11
Fig. 11. Designed to represent the pillars of heaven, as understood by the Egyptians.

Abraham facsimile 2: 4, 6
Fig. 4.  Answers to the Hebrew word Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament of the heavens…
Fig. 6. Represents this earth in its four quarters….

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

CaptainM wrote: June 18th, 2022, 9:26 pm Mormon said the earth go back, not the sun. As great a prophet as he was, he had opinions too. See what really happened as follows:

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.
JST Joshua 10

Abraham facsimile 1: 11
Fig. 11. Designed to represent the pillars of heaven, as understood by the Egyptians.

Abraham facsimile 2: 4, 6
Fig. 4.  Answers to the Hebrew word Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament of the heavens…
Fig. 6. Represents this earth in its four quarters….
This could be Mormon description or ignorance…

Per JS the ancient skyline had a planet in the northern sky. The Tower of Babel was constructed to go to heaven, not the moon. The ancient understandings and knowledge of A round rock called Saturn was fully realized with Cassini reaching 🪐 orbit in 2004.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

CaptainM wrote: June 18th, 2022, 5:26 pm “Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.” (JST 1 Chronicles 16:30)

Isaiah 24:20 wrote:The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Subcomandante wrote: June 17th, 2022, 5:43 pm The Book of Mormon implies that not only the Earth is a globe, but it moves around the sun.
It absolutely does not. Are you new to this topic? We have been over Helaman 12 numerous times. The English as written supports a geostationary view of the earth.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Chip wrote: June 18th, 2022, 5:52 pm If the Earth was flat, I think many pilots would have noticed.
They go up about 5 miles high which leaves them about 5-10 short. Besides, many do say they see nothing but flatness. The problem is, many say they see a curve. Neither side understands the optics involved.

The RedBull jump was a lot higher, but they used a fisheye lens, so the camera curved the images anyway. The images, however, are curved in both directions, the right direction and the wrong direction. Average them out and they are flat.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 19th, 2022, 7:04 pm
Chip wrote: June 18th, 2022, 5:52 pm If the Earth was flat, I think many pilots would have noticed.
They go up about 5 miles high which leaves them about 5-10 short. Besides, many do say they see nothing but flatness. The problem is, many say they see a curve. Neither side understands the optics involved.

The RedBull jump was a lot higher, but they used a fisheye lens, so the camera curved the images anyway. The images, however, are curved in both directions, the right direction and the wrong direction. Average them out and they are flat.
But I can go to the beach and look out across the ocean and see the curvature.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:24 pm Mainstream science, despite all of its faults, promotes the idea of a universe which is vast when one zooms out and zooms in.
This makes no sense to me. If there is indeed a dome over us, there would still be a vastness of space beyond that dome.

If science had gone down the path of geocentrism or any model. they would still hypothesize and stimulate our imaginations about what is beyond.