Do You Approve of President Donald Trump?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Strongly Approve
34%
Somewhat Approve
26%
Neither Approve nor Disapprove
10%
Somewhat Disapprove
13%
Strongly Disapprove
17%

Total votes: 93
KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

Wondering what forum members think of Trump. I have found a wide range of opinions of him in the Church.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Do You Approve of President Donald Trump?

Post by iWriteStuff »

ZaphodTrump.jpeg
ZaphodTrump.jpeg (30.66 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I’m deeply concerned by his Kabbalistic and Masonic influences.

On the other hand, when you look at what he did while in power, particularly in regards to human trafficking, it appears we may share common enemies and be fighting for some of the same objectives.

He’s a cipher wrapped in a riddle as far as I’m concerned.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

He is too old to run for President. Time to move on.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Better than I thought he would be. In retrospect, MUCH better than the current man in office.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

I'm all for making America great again. I think Trump did a decent job as president but I think it was also a big learning experience for him. If elected again, I think he will do an even better job now that he understands the position much better going in. Cutting off illegal immigration, not sending all our money overseas through non accounted for and unaudited funding, etc. and caring more for the average american citizen than the globalist agenda are good thinks that Trump stands for.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mild disapproval.

I find him odious as a human being. He has an awful attitude towards women, including his own daughter, which I cannot condone. He also can't deliver a speech to save himself (nor can Biden or GWB!) - read the transcripts, they're mind bending! He is the worst kind of boor and out for himself. I find him hard to love.

However, there are things about him which are good. He annoys some evil people, as well as some righteous ones. He didn't start a heap of wars, unlike Obama, and was not bloodthirsty that way. He also has done some things which may help the freedom of religion and to fight abortion. His pushback against globalism and wokeness was actually a good thing.

p.s. Iwritestuff... I think he's more like Biff Tannen in Back to the Future Part II!!!
Last edited by Niemand on June 16th, 2022, 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Policies, cool. Personality, entertaining. Everything else, nah.

(for the most part).

He's a gad, sorry to say.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Kind of crappy, but so are most politicians. Was good for some things, trusted the swamp too much. I would rather not have a central government for a land mass the size of the US. Better than many presidents have been for the last 100 years. It's been a leadership crisis in the US for a long time.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Trump made a few mistakes, still does...trusting known RINO'S and pushing the deadly-jab.

But...to be fair... put some perspective on the massive shi$-show we are in currently in RIGHT NOW.

EVERYTHING GOING DOWN THE TUBES!!!!

EVERYTHING...as in the intentional destruction of America.

I would walk on broken glass and hot coals to have Trump back!!!!!!!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The Red Pill wrote: June 16th, 2022, 3:45 pm Trump made a few mistakes, still does...trusting known RINO'S and pushing the deadly-jab.

But...to be fair... put some perspective on the massive shi$-show we are in currently in RIGHT NOW.

I agree, but his time is past. The future is all that matters.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

yes, he was a better king than Biden is. . . of course, I do prefer presidents and honest judges to kings . . .but today, they are no where to be found

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

If you read the Book of Mormon with eyes wide open, you will realise that God has a deliberate agenda for the 'kings' He allows to be placed on the throne of the Promised Land. Trump's illegal removal and the subsequent failings of the incumbent imposter/puppet will ripen iniquity and hasten the destruction of the gentiles in that land.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Under Trump we had tolerable energy prices....we had car production.....we had plentiful supply chains...we had beef pork poultry production in excess....we had a growing economy and low inflation...we had less national debt.....we had progress on the border wall ...the healthcare mandate for all was set aside.....we were not at war with other nations...the Supreme court picks were better than if biden were in......we had relative peace and prosperity.....and then the covid hoax was foisted upon us to ruin his legacy because he wasn't going along to get along....i do not like Trump as a personality....but he does seem to do the above well when not interfered with.....after Biden has ruined everything a very strong leader is needed if we ever can get this mess straightened out......I don't think anyone else will have the stomach to deal with the trash left over from the disaster of the Biden era....if we get another bidenesque type admin in 2024..... Our way of life will be done....viva la Trump 2024.....

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The Red Pill wrote: June 16th, 2022, 3:45 pm Trump made a few mistakes, still does...trusting known RINO'S and pushing the deadly-jab.

One thing people seem to miss or overlook, is the unrelenting attacks made on the man during his run and term in office. I've seen nothing like it on the political terrain I've been monitoring for a few decades, nor anything like it from our past history.

The fact he was able to do what he did in the face of this was quite remarkable.

And I find the dislike of him as a person rather odd. Knowing next to nothing about him before his presidential run but having listened to many of his presentation, interviews and his conducting of meetings, etc., during this time, I saw nothing but a rather gracious, well-met fellow, but a tough one at that, and one with a fair amount of common sense.

But if you attack him, he'll likely get back at you, which he used Twitter for on the main. It's called defending yourself against bullies. He also used twitter and other venues to air his and his administrations accomplishments, which were roundly ignored by the media. This is what the media and Trump haters focused on, accusing him of uncivility (yes he did go over the top w this on occasion) and boasting.
Last edited by larsenb on June 18th, 2022, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

And he did seem to go off the rails in his moral behavior. But if you look at his accusers, most of the accusations were against his behavior between about 1995 and 2000, after his divorce from Ivana and close to the time he was involved w/beauty pageants.

And in, one of these involving a law suite for sexual harassment, the accuser was contacted before the 2016 election and she said she had almost forgotten the incident and still regarded Trump as a friend and had even spoken with him in recent years and was going to vote for him. She also said her boyfriend at the time was in a legal dispute w/Trump and had pressured her into the law suite to put pressure on Trump.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Christianlee wrote: June 16th, 2022, 10:23 am He is too old to run for President. Time to move on.
To what should we move on to? If there is someone else....i mean anyone else who doesn't want to destroy America....let me know......we've got rhinos and demonrats on the same page to destroy America....who do you suggest to lead us out of this?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

farmerchick wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:04 pm
Christianlee wrote: June 16th, 2022, 10:23 am He is too old to run for President. Time to move on.
To what should we move on to? If there is someone else....i mean anyone else who doesn't want to destroy America....let me know......we've got rhinos and demonrats on the same page to destroy America....who do you suggest to lead us out of this?
A genuine populist movement outside the parties, tied to neither Communism nor multinational capitalism. Preferably one which is not materialist... or astroturfed like the Tea Party or Black Lives Matter.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

You’ve never heard of Ron DeSantis? Or Rand Paul? Trump’s been endorsing RINOs like Mehmet Oz and Katie Britt. Trump got us into the Warp Speed mess and couldn’t stop Fraudxi or Birx. Current betting odds for the next President show DeSantis at 31% and Trump at 28%. DeSantis is MAGA without Trump’s baggage. Do you think Trump would have stood up to Disney when he couldn’t stand up to Fraudci and Birx?
Last edited by Christianlee on June 18th, 2022, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Christianlee wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:21 pm
You’ve never heard of Ron DeSantis? Or Rand Paul? Trump’s been endorsing RINOs like Mehmet Oz and Katie Britt. Trump got us into the Warp Speed mess and couldn’t stop Fraudci or Birx. Current betting odds for the next President show DeSantis at 31% and Trump at 28%. DeSantis is MAGA without Trump’s baggage. Do you think Trump would have stood up to Disney when he couldn’t stand up to Fraudci and Birx?
obviously we need all hands on deck...trump has proven he can work with all stripes for his agenda which is make america great...ron DeSantis is keeping Florida in check and rand Paul is a great senator.......energy prices are going to kill our economy...our food production and our way of life....i just paid 5.49 for gas.....yes Trump will fix this if anyone can...and I don't know if we can get this undone....Trump was caught up in a no win situation...like all of us.....

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:17 pm
A genuine populist movement outside the parties, tied to neither Communism nor multinational capitalism. Preferably one which is not materialist... or astroturfed like the Tea Party or Black Lives Matter.
what does this even mean....?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

There is no politician that can save this sinking ship. It’s going to sink.
I think hyperinflation is next. We will wake up and gas will be 10.00/gallon.
This will begin the tribulation period. Food and gas shortages, rioting, murdering, plagues, famines, droughts, businesses closing, no work, etc.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Mamabear wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:52 pm There is no politician that can save this sinking ship. It’s going to sink.
I think hyperinflation is next. We will wake up and gas will be 10.00/gallon.
This will begin the tribulation period. Food and gas shortages, rioting, murdering, plagues, famines, droughts, businesses closing, no work, etc.
I understand what you are saying, but we still have to try. I think my kids’ generation has a chance. My grandchildren are hopeless.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Trump is a player, a team member for the establishment Gadiantons. Sure he can whip a crowd into a frenzy and get a lot of USA flags waving. It’s not what you say that counts it what you do. So, let’s look at his record. Trump was right out front giving the farm away with the stimulus check handouts. The foreign aid kept flowing and he filled his cabinet with CFR members. Not to mention Trump was also praising the vaxocide.

Trump talk like a patriot but acts lik a Gadianton. I I’d see the true mark of a player - a pic Trump with Epstein but it has been scrubbed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

farmerchick wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:39 pm
Niemand wrote: June 18th, 2022, 3:17 pm
what does this even mean....?
Pretty self-explanatory. Don't work with political parties. They're corrupted. And avoid astroturf groups, i.e. ones that pose as being grass roots but are bankrolled by powerful interests.