Voting

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Voting

Post by Silver Pie »

There are numerous voting irregularities in the United States that seem to be increasing. The State of Utah is particularly troubled by these issues. The next time you vote in an election, I would recommend that you bring your vote-by-mail ballot with you to the polling station and vote in person. If they tell you that you have already voted, get your mail-in ballot out and show them that you did not vote and ask that the Sheriff be called to investigate voter fraud.

If all you do is mail in your ballot, there is no guarantee that it will actually be counted in the way in which you voted. Two women in Utah are challenging the voting system adopted in Utah, which appears to be particularly corrupted by the Utah authorities. One of them is a friend of mine who I discussed this with earlier this week. They have a website worth looking at which explains some of what they have discovered, and encountered. Their website is linked here: TwoRedPills.org

source
Perhaps the vegetable is here to stay (or someone worse), unless we find a way to fight back. I think the advice above should be emblazoned all over billboards in every state.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Voting

Post by tribrac »

They don't even care to hide it. Nobody is willing to investigate, no one is willing to prosecute. If someone even publicly questions the accepted narrative they are labeled a conspiracy, traitor and threat to our democracy. It is not even enough to keep your mouth shut, they make people publicly declare the "right" response.

My guess is that you could not even convince one of your neighbors to go counter to the official narrative on voting, on COVID, on Trump/Russia, on gender wars etc.

It is over, we should stop waisting time and energy dreaming of a world that isn't.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tribrac wrote: June 12th, 2022, 10:11 pm They don't even care to hide it. Nobody is willing to investigate, no one is willing to prosecute. If someone even publicly questions the accepted narrative they are labeled a conspiracy, traitor and threat to our democracy. It is not even enough to keep your mouth shut, they make people publicly declare the "right" response.

My guess is that you could not even convince one of your neighbors to go counter to the official narrative on voting, on COVID, on Trump/Russia, on gender wars etc.

It is over, we should stop waisting time and energy dreaming of a world that isn't.
You make very valid points. I see what you see.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Here in Maricopa County of Arizona is a tremendous effort to kill further investigation and prevent prosecutions. I am still amazed at the Republican state senators who tried to stonewall the election audit.

I think that Silver Pie's recommendation "that you bring your vote-by-mail ballot with you to the polling station and vote in person. If they tell you that you have already voted, get your mail-in ballot out and show them that you did not vote and ask that the Sheriff be called to investigate voter fraud" is an excellent one, and I plan to do just that.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

There is a lot of sloppiness in voting systems.

I don't know the American system, but we have had the following issues here:
* Every ballot can theoretically be traced back to an individual. That means that we don't have the hidden ballot we claim at all. It is possible for someone with access to certain details to work out who votes for certain parties. (At least smaller ones - the bigger ones require more work.)
* There is no guarantee of either privacy or things being above board if you use a postal ballot. There is no guarantee it will reach the ballot box.
* We had a Tory politician (Ruth Davidson, if you want to know her name) claiming that she had "sampled the ballots" on TV. This was before the full count was in. How a candidate got access to people's ballots, I don't know, but the way she said it sounded as if this was normal and accepted practice.
* Sacks of ballot papers were left lying around in the basement of a stadium in Edinburgh shortly after an election. I know this because a reporter photographed them and said he could just walk down there. This suggests that recounts can easily be fiddled, if not the original ones.

There seems to be ample evidence of voter fraud throughout the developed world. Turdeau and Macron seem to have been at it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

tribrac wrote: June 12th, 2022, 10:11 pm They don't even care to hide it. Nobody is willing to investigate, no one is willing to prosecute. If someone even publicly questions the accepted narrative they are labeled a conspiracy, traitor and threat to our democracy. It is not even enough to keep your mouth shut, they make people publicly declare the "right" response.

I decided after the last election that I will never vote again. The DOJ, FBI, are all in on the deception.

As Claire Wolfe said "America is in that awkward state, where it's too late to work within the system, and too soon to shoot the bastards". She said that back around 2012. I'm not sure it's still too soon, but nobody seems to want to organize a rebellion, so I'm just gonna wash my hands, finish my family's ark, and wait for the rain to start. (Fire, actually).

America accomplished her divine purpose well over 150 years ago. Since then, the Gentiles have made their choice to reject the gospel. Buckle up, it's gonna get ROCKY.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

lundbaek wrote: June 13th, 2022, 12:37 am I am still amazed at the Republican state senators who tried to stonewall the election audit.
They do not want to get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

blitzinstripes wrote: June 13th, 2022, 6:17 am

I decided after the last election that I will never vote again. The DOJ, FBI, are all in on the deception.

As Claire Wolfe said "America is in that awkward state, where it's too late to work within the system, and too soon to shoot the bastards". She said that back around 2012. I'm not sure it's still too soon, but nobody seems to want to organize a rebellion, so I'm just gonna wash my hands, finish my family's ark, and wait for the rain to start. (Fire, actually).

America accomplished her divine purpose well over 150 years ago. Since then, the Gentiles have made their choice to reject the gospel. Buckle up, it's gonna get ROCKY.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. After the last election I was so furious, that I went on-line and changed my voter status from Republican to Constitutionalist (I think). Anyway, just this past week my hubby and youngest son got their Voter mail-in ballots. I did not receive one. (because of my change of status) I don't even care. It's useless in my mind.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Do you think the November 20, 2022 election will show the democrats still in power of both houses of Congres?
That would be Helaman 6 level corruption...imho

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Helaman 6: We are told in some detail that “Lucifer, the author of sin, guides the Gadianton robbers in their murders and wickedness – They take over the Nephite government.” It is interesting to read that “this band of robbers was utterly destroyed from among the Lamanites”, but “on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them....until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites,....And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government.”

I'm following events exposing vote fraud in the 2020 election, and I don't yet see much hope of preventing more vote fraud this year.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

BroJones wrote: June 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm Do you think the November 20, 2022 election will show the democrats still in power of both houses of Congres?
I think it's really possible. The demonrats do not seem to be all that concerned about Nov.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Elections have been rigged since at least 2000. But you have to wonder why since both parties are essentially the SAME party & work for the same interests.

Trump got a lot of people back into caring about Left/Right politics again. It's just occurred to me that might have been his intended function whether her knew it or not. To make the irrelevant and meaningless Dem/GoP struggle appear relevant again...

Maybe even the rigging of elections is theatre - designed to keep us engaged, make us think there's a real difference when there isn't. Make us forget it's just a choice between the Blue Gad or the Red Gad.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Biden proved they can easily rig the election. Really not much point to even vote. Except to be entertained by the political theater of it.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

This meme says it all
Attachments
voting.JPG
voting.JPG (36.46 KiB) Viewed 501 times

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

gradles21 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 9:22 am This meme says it all
Any reference to Dumb and Dumber gets two thumbs up from me.....and it's even better when said reference applies to reality! 👍😂

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BroJones wrote: June 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm Do you think the November 20, 2022 election will show the democrats still in power of both houses of Congres?
I am completely unsure what will happen. If they are still in power after the elections, I will know that elections are a sham and a lie.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I see some people have given up on voting. I haven't registered in this state yet, but I intend to - to give it one last shot. I may also vote in the next presidential election. After that, I don't know. (At one point, I gave up on voting, but did vote in the last presidential election.)

I agree that the gads have control no matter which major party gets in. This country is on the way out. When I compare it to the Book of Mormon, it seems that the next major step is to be broken up and no longer be a country.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

No guarantee that I'll actually get around to registering/voting, though. That's how much I trust that my vote really means anything in this gad-controlled world.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Thanks for bringing up Jen & Sofie again on another post. The work these 2 ladies have done is huge. All Mainstream Media and KSL doesn't want you to know anything about them. Shows how deep the curruption is in Utah.

Infowars and Kate Dalley first informed me about all this stuff but I did hear quite a bit about the voting curruption that was going on before it started to get more exposed.

When out of state Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson have often talked about the hijacked politics in red states and mostly mention Utah and our governor you know it's beyond bad. They are using California tactics and you can see it in everything. Voting, housing, taxing, you name it!