The Electric Nature of Second Coming Events… An Inquiry

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

The Electric Nature of Second Coming Events… An Inquiry

Post by endlessQuestions »

I’ve somehow gotten sucked into the Electric Universe rabbit hole and am enjoying my time there. I’m wondering if anyone else has studied this that has any thoughts as to how, if this cosmological view is correct, it might apply to the gospel, and specifically the events leading up to the Second Coming.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts…

madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: The Electric Nature of Second Coming Events… An Inquiry

Post by madvin »

I have followed thunderbolts project on yew tube now for quite some time. I believe their explanations of the earth’s topography, where the sun gets its power, the topography of the moon’s surface, that space is not a vacuum but thinly filled with plasma, etc. all make much more sense than the standard beliefs held by astronomers, etc. such as impacts from meteors, black holes, etc.

They have actually recreated conditions in the lab that demonstrate their theories to be quite viable.

Sadly we did not go to the moon though. 🤨

Knowing that the immensity of space is not a vacuum opens up possible explanations of being able to travel from one realm to another and that the theory of relativity is not based in reality.

How this translates to the gospel is anyone’s guess, but it sure fits into the gospel better than the Big Bang, black holes, etc.

Oh and they (thunderbolts project) offers an excellent theory on gravity (that it has to do with electrical attraction of positives (you) and negatives (the earth).

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I have never heard or seen this before. is this where the AI proponents get their reasoning for their communication project? The idea that they can read our thoughts and program our mind through electricity? or maybe light since they have already used light through cables and proved that you can carry a lot more data through light than electricity.

I thought that it was a real great information on the connection of cell growth and also connection of illnesses in man to light. I was taught years ago that the energies we get through electricity, light, xray, etc are all the same with just a difference in frequency. So if you change the electrical frequency then you produce radiation for a microwave or and xray machine or create light through a wire.

So I still operate on this basic premise which may be wrong now since science has advanced these ideas so much.

I observe the earth and its energy and the energy of man as organization vs chaos or as predictability vs unpredictable . . . so often, I think that just because man can find predictable things regarding chemistry or light or whatever in our world and universe it doesn't necessarily mean causation. of course the discovery of chaos is very difficult and I think that man hasn't even been able to create an algebraic equation that can name the chaos. I think that algebraic equations and things like codes for electricity to make use of computer and robots is all based on predictability.

So I am probably wrong and too simplistic but, the idea that man connects with electricity and light enough for an advance in either energy to control man or control animals or even plants is absurd. I believe the premise of this thunderbolts project but the conclusion is flawed and needs a lot more scaffolding to assume such an idea of control of nature.

I don't think God gave the creation story and the dominance story to help us understand everything but rather to help us deny untruths as we discover the world he has created. In other words, the discovery and use of the things that have been provided to us in this world by God is a great testament to his power for mortals. science is great but I always compare it to what God has taught us in the realm of creation and assignment to each part of the creation. God gave us so little to go on, though.

God rules the light. The light only exists because of God. God told the seeds and the animals what to do . He commanded them and they will not deny his words. He commanded the light the universe and the elements in the world and set them into a predictable law. They are no longer chaos and as mortals we can discover them and describe our relationship to them cuz we can predict their course.

so . . if any new discovery of what God has created is used to change the laws that they are governed by or seeks to use a part of creation for what it was not ordered to do then it will not produce what the scientists say that it will. Man has been given dominance which means simply in this case that electricity and light cannot rule him.

good information here and much to see regarding God's creation . . not useful to control man with or to use for snake oil or to use for changes in humans

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

that's a good idea on theory of relativity . . . never thought of it that way but always knew something was missing . . . something in my head or in the theory was missing

I suppose when you talk about events of last days you are suggesting the position of earth, the cosmic attacks, etc. right? don't know. . .

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

The EU theory is in harmony with the doctrine of Jesus is the Light and Life of the world.

Compare this video with D&C 88

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

madvin wrote: June 7th, 2022, 9:38 pm I have followed thunderbolts project on yew tube now for quite some time. I believe their explanations of the earth’s topography, where the sun gets its power, the topography of the moon’s surface, that space is not a vacuum but thinly filled with plasma, etc. all make much more sense than the standard beliefs held by astronomers, etc. such as impacts from meteors, black holes, etc.

They have actually recreated conditions in the lab that demonstrate their theories to be quite viable.

Sadly we did not go to the moon though. 🤨

Knowing that the immensity of space is not a vacuum opens up possible explanations of being able to travel from one realm to another and that the theory of relativity is not based in reality.

How this translates to the gospel is anyone’s guess, but it sure fits into the gospel better than the Big Bang, black holes, etc.

Oh and they (thunderbolts project) offers an excellent theory on gravity (that it has to do with electrical attraction of positives (you) and negatives (the earth).
You are having an experience now precisely and only because everything in the physical Universe is relational. It's all relative.

Things are bounded by their relationship. An object in space, without anything else to relate to it, has no direction, no movement, no motion, no action. Only when you introduce something else to relate to the object does the object become defined.

What's a right angle without a left angle?

What's an angle without two lines that relate?

What's light if there is no darkness?

So everything is transactional, relative.

Without this relative nature mortality could not be. We'd have no time, no space to do our labors in. No existence or experience. Without bounds we can't learn.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

Plasma cosmology, to which EU theory is related, best describes astronomical and other discoveries and experiments. While doctrinal connections can also be observed, attempts to connect any event to any particular phenomenon would be speculation, but it sure can be fun to think about.