Revelation 12 is about COVID

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Revelation 12 is about COVID

Post by BOMdotcom »

I don’t think I need to convince anyone of this, but The Book of Revelation is confusing. I’ve tried for YEARS to make some sense of it, and I didn’t feel like I’d made any progress until hearing Dr. Bryan Ardis’ theory on COVID and its shots being snake venom. If Ardis is correct, it sure does provide a new way to look at some old prophecies, including Rev 12. What follows is my covenom-19-informed interpretation of Revelation ch 12, a sign which occurred on 9/23/2017 (verse numbers are from the JST):

1And there appeared a great sign in heaven in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And the woman being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and his throne.
As v7 defines, the woman is the church of God, and the child is the kingdom of God. I’m beginning to see that the church of God is not a worldly organization, but a spiritual church of anyone who repents and comes unto Christ (see D&C 10:67, 1 Nephi 14:10). This opens it up to membership being any true believers in Christ. The kingdom of God would then be Zion—the thing we’re all yearning for?
4And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was delivered, ready to devour her child after it was born.
Verse 8 defines the dragon as “that old serpent, called the devil, and also called Satan, which deceiveth the whole world.” Of course the devil has deceived the whole world big time with COVID and its “safe and effective” pharmaceutical solution, but we’ll get more into that below.

Notice how the dragon/devil/serpent is waiting to stop Zion from happening. And so what is his plan going to be?
12And after these things, I heard another voice saying, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, yea, and they who dwell upon the islands of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13For when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Remember, this sign from Rev 12 was given in the heavens on Sep 23, 2017 just around 2 years before COVID started. Many, myself included, believe the Second Coming will happen soonish, so there’s not a lot of time left for Satan to deceive people and stop Zion. And so since the sign, and with COVID, he has been persecuting the church of God, true Christians, by forcing churches to close, mandating shots to be taken, stripping away religious liberties, propagating fear into the hearts of men (see D&C 45:26). One side effect of this, especially in the LDS church, has been a “persecution” of sorts of those LDS who chose not to “follow the prophet” and get vax’d. All of this has served for many to lose faith in the miracles of the Master Healer and instead choose a cocktail of potential venom for protection. The whole world has been duped. And the church of the Lamb is being persecuted hardcore right now.

If you’re familiar with Dr. Ardis and his theory, you might recognize why the following verse could be about COVID, the mechanism for persecuting the church:
15And the serpent casteth out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Dr. Ardis theorizes that they (Satan and his servants—see Rev 12:8) are putting cobra venom IN THE WATER, and from this people drink it and then get sick with COVID. Notice how the water comes out of the serpent’s MOUTH, same place where venom comes from. That old serpent is persecuting the church of God by casting venomous water at them, hoping they’ll get swept away in the flood. This “flood” could also include the vaxxes and the ‘approved’ drugs to treat COVID symptoms, all of which might contain venom, according to Dr. Ardis. Of course if this is true, and COVID really isn't an invisible virus floating around and sticking to doorknobs, then the whole world has been devilishly deceived by the old serpent. And it’s incredibly evil—something you’d expect from the great snake himself.

In one interview I listened to (unfortunately I can’t remember for sure which), Dr. Ardis comments that the variants of COVID are not named for the Greek alphabet, but rather after the stars in the constellation Draco, the dragon (Delta Draconis, Omicron Draconis, etc). Recall in Rev 12:4 that the dragon in the heavens casts ⅓ of the stars to the earth. Could this be symbolic of the endless barrage of variants falling out of the sky to scare us into compliance?
16And the earth helpeth the woman, and the earth openeth her mouth, and swalloweth up the flood which the dragon casteth out of his mouth.
Thankfully, John records that the earth helps the church escape (at least in part) from the flood. This reminds me of Enoch being told by the Lord, “truth will I send forth out of the earth”, perhaps to show that 1) nature and natural remedies can help save us from this plague; and 2) that the truth about the plandemic and what COVID really is will eventually come to light. I haven’t done a deep dive into Ardis’ science on the venom, but it does appear that COVID symptoms mirror closely those of venom. If he is right, it should be provable by the scientific method.
17Therefore the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have also the testimony of Jesus Christ.
To finish, we have this last verse. Because he couldn’t get her completely with the venom flood, the devil goes to make war with the church and the kingdom of God (Zion). This verse implies that there were casualties in the church/kingdom, as only a “remnant” remains. And this remnant is the woman’s seed. If I remember correctly, Ardis proposed in an early interview that the vax could alter DNA in a way to make venom-producing human-snake hybrids, essentially making people Satan’s seed. So is the woman’s lost seed becoming the serpent’s seed now after vaxxing (see Genesis 3:15)? Interesting contrast there for sure.

After this verse, ch 13 begins, which speaks of the Antichrist, etc, so I guess that’s what we have to look forward to next in this war with the dragon?

Please discuss.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Re: Revelation 12 is about COVID

Post by XEmilyX »

It's not about covid. It's about a plague that will topple the earth. However it will not affect everyone like covid because the elite really do not want to do that. They also do not want to die themselves covid was their trial run of their power in this world. We have let their god rule it for so long that every single nation in the world was deeply affected and the economy was nearly well, you know anyway. It's not about covid. Revelation from the Lord.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2711X4.

LJUBINJE, Bosnia/POTSDAM, Germany (Reuters) - After years of struggling for business in the sunny southeastern corner of Bosnia and Herzegovina, herbalist Petar Mihic’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing since German scientists discovered that sweet wormwood might help treat COVID-19.

It can cause miscarriages and seizures so be careful.

What if the mention of Wormwood in Revelations was a remedy for Covid -19?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Interesting theory. What I like about the end-times revelation in the Book of Daniel and Revelation is they allow for different theories and perspectives and we seem to have to work together to understand them

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

XEmilyX wrote: May 30th, 2022, 8:31 am It's not about covid. It's about a plague that will topple the earth. However it will not affect everyone like covid because the elite really do not want to do that. They also do not want to die themselves covid was their trial run of their power in this world. We have let their god rule it for so long that every single nation in the world was deeply affected and the economy was nearly well, you know anyway. It's not about covid. Revelation from the Lord.
I am definitely open to their being multiple fulfillments of Revelation 12. The Savior said that all things that Isaiah prophesied had happened and would happen again, and I think that applies to the book of Revelation too. I just find the references to water coming from a serpent’s mouth compelling considering Dr. Ardis’ theory.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

OCDMOM wrote: May 30th, 2022, 9:14 am https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2711X4.

LJUBINJE, Bosnia/POTSDAM, Germany (Reuters) - After years of struggling for business in the sunny southeastern corner of Bosnia and Herzegovina, herbalist Petar Mihic’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing since German scientists discovered that sweet wormwood might help treat COVID-19.

It can cause miscarriages and seizures so be careful.

What if the mention of Wormwood in Revelations was a remedy for Covid -19?
Very interesting. It totally could be. It also appears that Wormwood repels snakes, which is symbolic.

The word Wormwood appears in Revelation 8 as well as in Jeremiah 23:15, where the Lord promises to feed the false prophets “wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall”.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 30th, 2022, 11:56 am Interesting theory. What I like about the end-times revelation in the Book of Daniel and Revelation is they allow for different theories and perspectives and we seem to have to work together to understand them
Thanks. I agree with you that we do have to work together. It’s like a giant puzzle, that seems to make more sense as time goes on and things come to light. But our interpretations are never 100% certain because prophecy is rarely straightforward, and seems to always have multiple fulfillments.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

BOMdotcom wrote: May 30th, 2022, 12:47 am I don’t think I need to convince anyone of this, but The Book of Revelation is confusing. I’ve tried for YEARS to make some sense of it, and I didn’t feel like I’d made any progress until hearing Dr. Bryan Ardis’ theory on COVID and its shots being snake venom. If Ardis is correct, it sure does provide a new way to look at some old prophecies, including Rev 12. What follows is my covenom-19-informed interpretation of Revelation ch 12, a sign which occurred on 9/23/2017 (verse numbers are from the JST):

1And there appeared a great sign in heaven in the likeness of things on the earth; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And the woman being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and his throne.
As v7 defines, the woman is the church of God, and the child is the kingdom of God. I’m beginning to see that the church of God is not a worldly organization, but a spiritual church of anyone who repents and comes unto Christ (see D&C 10:67, 1 Nephi 14:10). This opens it up to membership being any true believers in Christ. The kingdom of God would then be Zion—the thing we’re all yearning for?
4And there appeared another sign in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was delivered, ready to devour her child after it was born.
Verse 8 defines the dragon as “that old serpent, called the devil, and also called Satan, which deceiveth the whole world.” Of course the devil has deceived the whole world big time with COVID and its “safe and effective” pharmaceutical solution, but we’ll get more into that below.

Notice how the dragon/devil/serpent is waiting to stop Zion from happening. And so what is his plan going to be?
12And after these things, I heard another voice saying, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, yea, and they who dwell upon the islands of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13For when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Remember, this sign from Rev 12 was given in the heavens on Sep 23, 2017 just around 2 years before COVID started. Many, myself included, believe the Second Coming will happen soonish, so there’s not a lot of time left for Satan to deceive people and stop Zion. And so since the sign, and with COVID, he has been persecuting the church of God, true Christians, by forcing churches to close, mandating shots to be taken, stripping away religious liberties, propagating fear into the hearts of men (see D&C 45:26). One side effect of this, especially in the LDS church, has been a “persecution” of sorts of those LDS who chose not to “follow the prophet” and get vax’d. All of this has served for many to lose faith in the miracles of the Master Healer and instead choose a cocktail of potential venom for protection. The whole world has been duped. And the church of the Lamb is being persecuted hardcore right now.

If you’re familiar with Dr. Ardis and his theory, you might recognize why the following verse could be about COVID, the mechanism for persecuting the church:
15And the serpent casteth out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Dr. Ardis theorizes that they (Satan and his servants—see Rev 12:8) are putting cobra venom IN THE WATER, and from this people drink it and then get sick with COVID. Notice how the water comes out of the serpent’s MOUTH, same place where venom comes from. That old serpent is persecuting the church of God by casting venomous water at them, hoping they’ll get swept away in the flood. This “flood” could also include the vaxxes and the ‘approved’ drugs to treat COVID symptoms, all of which might contain venom, according to Dr. Ardis. Of course if this is true, and COVID really isn't an invisible virus floating around and sticking to doorknobs, then the whole world has been devilishly deceived by the old serpent. And it’s incredibly evil—something you’d expect from the great snake himself.

In one interview I listened to (unfortunately I can’t remember for sure which), Dr. Ardis comments that the variants of COVID are not named for the Greek alphabet, but rather after the stars in the constellation Draco, the dragon (Delta Draconis, Omicron Draconis, etc). Recall in Rev 12:4 that the dragon in the heavens casts ⅓ of the stars to the earth. Could this be symbolic of the endless barrage of variants falling out of the sky to scare us into compliance?
16And the earth helpeth the woman, and the earth openeth her mouth, and swalloweth up the flood which the dragon casteth out of his mouth.
Thankfully, John records that the earth helps the church escape (at least in part) from the flood. This reminds me of Enoch being told by the Lord, “truth will I send forth out of the earth”, perhaps to show that 1) nature and natural remedies can help save us from this plague; and 2) that the truth about the plandemic and what COVID really is will eventually come to light. I haven’t done a deep dive into Ardis’ science on the venom, but it does appear that COVID symptoms mirror closely those of venom. If he is right, it should be provable by the scientific method.
17Therefore the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have also the testimony of Jesus Christ.
To finish, we have this last verse. Because he couldn’t get her completely with the venom flood, the devil goes to make war with the church and the kingdom of God (Zion). This verse implies that there were casualties in the church/kingdom, as only a “remnant” remains. And this remnant is the woman’s seed. If I remember correctly, Ardis proposed in an early interview that the vax could alter DNA in a way to make venom-producing human-snake hybrids, essentially making people Satan’s seed. So is the woman’s lost seed becoming the serpent’s seed now after vaxxing (see Genesis 3:15)? Interesting contrast there for sure.

After this verse, ch 13 begins, which speaks of the Antichrist, etc, so I guess that’s what we have to look forward to next in this war with the dragon?

Please discuss.
nice imagination,
but I think it's more like this.

The Davidic King, being
The One Mighty and Strong who is the "man child" spoken of in Revelation 12
which refers to the sign in the heavens that heralded the beginning of his mission.
Revelation 12 sign -
The stars were positioned in Virgo fulfilling this on September 23, 2017 -
Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

"And now cometh the day of their calamity, even the days of sorrow,
like a woman that is taken in travail; and their sorrow shall be great
unless they speedily repent, yea, very speedily." (D&C 136:35)

Revelation 12
Verses 1 - the stars were in Virgo fulfilling this on September 23, 2017
verse 2 -
( "For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.")
verse 5 - the "man child". is the Davidic prophet, the one mighty and strong
whom the dragon wants to destroy as soon as he appears. (verse 3-4)
The red dragon is symbolic of kingdoms of the world and Satan.
It also corresponds to a constellation, Hydrus.
verse 6 - "the woman" is the righteous remnant,
"where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." ( or 3 and a half years), equal to the time the beast has power and the duration of the tribulation.

This chapter is all about two end-times people:
The servant of God (also known as the one mighty and strong in other scriptures) and the servant of Satan (also known as the King of Assyria in Isaiah). The chapter weaves together imagery from a war in heaven that was fought before the world was created, signs in the heavens, and other imagery to explain how the servant of God and the servant of Satan will come on the scene and what their principle missions and dispositions will be.

As in other places, this Christ-symbology is used to describe the one mighty and strong, who is a type of Christ and has a holy mission more similar to Jesus' than anyone who has ever lived. This date provides a sign that marks the onset of the mission of the one mighty and strong.
Likewise, Satan symbology is used to describe the servant of the devil,
who is a type of Satan himself.

The man child is the one mighty and strong.
Some are thrown off by the phrase "rule all nations with a rod of iron." Yet, we know that God will appoint a man to sit on the throne of David, that this will be after God has thrown down all other nations, and that he will govern with the word of God ("rod of iron" in other places).

We are told in verse five that when Virgo brings forth Jupiter, the one mighty and strong will be caught up to God and his throne. It is important to distinguish the symbolism from the literal. Servants of God are caught up to his throne--literally carried to the throne of God--when they begin their ministry.
This happened, for example, with Isaiah and Ezekiel. When this happens, it will mark the beginning of Zion, which is in and around this servant.
The kingdom of God--this person and his following--will go into the wilderness as directed by God, to be protected from the desolation that comes after this point for three and a half years.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

This passage parallels the description of the coming forth of the one mighty and strong.
Here we read of the coming forth of the servant of Satan. The language used to describe this is a recounting of the war in heaven that occurred before the earth was inhabited. Just as the one mighty and strong represents Christ coming to the earth again (though he is not Christ), the servant of Satan represents Satan himself. Just as the one mighty and strong will accomplish the work of Jesus on the earth, the servant of Satan will accomplish the work of the devil.
The start of the mission of each of these people will dramatically affect
life on earth.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The kingdom of the devil will rise up and persecute the kingdom of God in an unprecedented manner as soon as the mission of these two begin. The calling of the one mighty and strong will initiate a physical gathering to places of safety in the wilderness. Meanwhile, Christians everywhere will be persecuted.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

This flood is not symbolic. The places of safety will be in the Rocky Mountains in the USA.
The flood could be caused by man-made nuclear tsunamis on the west coast of the US. Far fetched?
The Russians have designed and leaked equipment and plans to do just that.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Again, this is not symbolic. There will be an earthquake that will cause the waters to subside somewhat.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

There will be a literal war between those who believe in God
and those who do not.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

you also might want to read this perspective.

Clothed With the Sun, Moon Under Her Feet
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/201 ... h_sun.html

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I believe the Pope could be the "false prophet" in Rev 19:20
and could be the "another beast" in Revelation 13: 11

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"The beast is described as having two horns (verse 11) of a lamb but speakes with the voice of the dragon.
The lamb is a well- known symbol of the Savior and so John is telling us that the person is not only a religious figure but a Christian figure or leader.
The two horns mean that the man, or his kingdom, has two areas or rule.
The kingdom that immediately comes to mind is the only Christian religion or kingdom that has two areas of rule;
the Roman Catholic Church."

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and "causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. "

The letters inscribed in the Pope's metre are
Vicarius Filii Dei, reduced to its Roman numerals, sums up to 666

The Pope wears 666 on his hat?

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtop ... 6t%3D24429

Soon, all world religion will unite into THE whore, the last great wicked harlot monster of religious compromise.

World Christendom and world religions, will unite with the Whore of Babylon, or shall we say this.... The Whore is the counterfeit of the Bride of Christ. The beast is the EU which the Whore rides. This perhaps is clearer for our understanding. We rejoice though, for the end of the Whore and the Beast are a great blessing and cause for us to rejoice even as we watch the deluded strategies of evil European leaders today.

If you are in a church organization which looks on world unity and ecumenical efforts as desirable, you are IN the Whore Church, and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed by the wrath of a holy God. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like he's also talking about Nelson.

Pope Francis Calls for ‘New World Order’ After the Pandemic
https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... -pandemic/

Pope Francis insists in a new book things will never be the same in a post-pandemic world,
calling instead for the establishment of a “new world order.”

In a book-length interview with journalist Domenico Agasso titled God and the World to Come, scheduled for release in Italian on Tuesday, the pontiff reiterates his case for the Great Reset with a shift away from financial speculation, fossil fuels, and military build-up toward a green economy based on inclusiveness.-

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

BOMdotcom wrote: May 30th, 2022, 8:42 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: May 30th, 2022, 11:56 am Interesting theory. What I like about the end-times revelation in the Book of Daniel and Revelation is they allow for different theories and perspectives and we seem to have to work together to understand them
Thanks. I agree with you that we do have to work together. It’s like a giant puzzle, that seems to make more sense as time goes on and things come to light. But our interpretations are never 100% certain because prophecy is rarely straightforward, and seems to always have multiple fulfillments.
How is revelation ever not striaghtforward? Did Moroni ever get a prophecy that was incorrect rhat was put into the book of mormon? Anyway, who are you to say God's word is never good or bad? It's always good, but most people do not have any clue how to have the spirit, discern, and most especially do not have the gift of the holy ghost. I am gifted with this now. And I need to sleep goodnight.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Some more thoughts on the interpretation of the OP:

1. John sees the earth swallow the flood to help the woman. Back in the day of COVID, you would get censored on social media for saying “natural immunity”. This God-given natural immunity could be the earth helping reduce the flood.

2. In D&C 61, the Lord talks about the waters being cursed in the last days.

4Nevertheless, I suffered it that ye might bear record; behold, there are many dangers upon the waters, and more especially hereafter;
5For I, the Lord, have decreed in mine anger many destructions upon the waters; yea, and especially upon these waters.
6Nevertheless, all flesh is in mine hand, and he that is faithful among you shall not perish by the waters.

The rest of this section seems to give the context that the waters were dangerous to travel on, not necessarily to drink. However, “These waters” refers to the Missouri River, which is the source of drinking water for some 10M people, and the Lord says in verse 14 that John cursed the waters, and some of John’s vision did have to do with poison in the drinking water.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Being There wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:10 pm
BOMdotcom wrote: May 30th, 2022, 12:47 am I don’t think I need to convince anyone of this, but The Book of Revelation is confusing. I’ve tried for YEARS to make some sense of it, and I didn’t feel like I’d made any progress until hearing Dr. Bryan Ardis’ theory on COVID and its shots being snake venom. If Ardis is correct, it sure does provide a new way to look at some old prophecies, including Rev 12. What follows is my covenom-19-informed interpretation of Revelation ch 12, a sign which occurred on 9/23/2017 (verse numbers are from the JST):

Please discuss.
nice imagination,
but I think it's more like this.

The Davidic King, being
The One Mighty and Strong who is the "man child" spoken of in Revelation 12
which refers to the sign in the heavens that heralded the beginning of his mission.
Revelation 12 sign -
The stars were positioned in Virgo fulfilling this on September 23, 2017 -
Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

"And now cometh the day of their calamity, even the days of sorrow,
like a woman that is taken in travail; and their sorrow shall be great
unless they speedily repent, yea, very speedily." (D&C 136:35)

Revelation 12
Verses 1 - the stars were in Virgo fulfilling this on September 23, 2017
verse 2 -
( "For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.")
verse 5 - the "man child". is the Davidic prophet, the one mighty and strong
whom the dragon wants to destroy as soon as he appears. (verse 3-4)
The red dragon is symbolic of kingdoms of the world and Satan.
It also corresponds to a constellation, Hydrus.
verse 6 - "the woman" is the righteous remnant,
"where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." ( or 3 and a half years), equal to the time the beast has power and the duration of the tribulation.

This chapter is all about two end-times people:
The servant of God (also known as the one mighty and strong in other scriptures) and the servant of Satan (also known as the King of Assyria in Isaiah). The chapter weaves together imagery from a war in heaven that was fought before the world was created, signs in the heavens, and other imagery to explain how the servant of God and the servant of Satan will come on the scene and what their principle missions and dispositions will be.

As in other places, this Christ-symbology is used to describe the one mighty and strong, who is a type of Christ and has a holy mission more similar to Jesus' than anyone who has ever lived. This date provides a sign that marks the onset of the mission of the one mighty and strong.
Likewise, Satan symbology is used to describe the servant of the devil,
who is a type of Satan himself.

The man child is the one mighty and strong.
Some are thrown off by the phrase "rule all nations with a rod of iron." Yet, we know that God will appoint a man to sit on the throne of David, that this will be after God has thrown down all other nations, and that he will govern with the word of God ("rod of iron" in other places).

We are told in verse five that when Virgo brings forth Jupiter, the one mighty and strong will be caught up to God and his throne. It is important to distinguish the symbolism from the literal. Servants of God are caught up to his throne--literally carried to the throne of God--when they begin their ministry.
This happened, for example, with Isaiah and Ezekiel. When this happens, it will mark the beginning of Zion, which is in and around this servant.
The kingdom of God--this person and his following--will go into the wilderness as directed by God, to be protected from the desolation that comes after this point for three and a half years.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

This passage parallels the description of the coming forth of the one mighty and strong.
Here we read of the coming forth of the servant of Satan. The language used to describe this is a recounting of the war in heaven that occurred before the earth was inhabited. Just as the one mighty and strong represents Christ coming to the earth again (though he is not Christ), the servant of Satan represents Satan himself. Just as the one mighty and strong will accomplish the work of Jesus on the earth, the servant of Satan will accomplish the work of the devil.
The start of the mission of each of these people will dramatically affect
life on earth.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The kingdom of the devil will rise up and persecute the kingdom of God in an unprecedented manner as soon as the mission of these two begin. The calling of the one mighty and strong will initiate a physical gathering to places of safety in the wilderness. Meanwhile, Christians everywhere will be persecuted.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

This flood is not symbolic. The places of safety will be in the Rocky Mountains in the USA.
The flood could be caused by man-made nuclear tsunamis on the west coast of the US. Far fetched?
The Russians have designed and leaked equipment and plans to do just that.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Again, this is not symbolic. There will be an earthquake that will cause the waters to subside somewhat.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

There will be a literal war between those who believe in God
and those who do not.
Thanks for sharing your insights. I actually do think Rev 12 is about the Davidic Servant too. I just think there are multiple fulfillments of it. But I am curious to know more of what you’re saying.

If the child is the Davidic Servant, and Sep 23, 2017 marked the beginning of his mission, then what is the significance of the 3.5 years? Wouldn’t that have already passed in March 2021?

About being taken up to God’s throne—do you think the servant had an ascension experience on 9/23/17?

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Being There wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:23 pm Revelation 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I believe the Pope could be the "false prophet" in Rev 19:20
and could be the "another beast" in Revelation 13: 11

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"The beast is described as having two horns (verse 11) of a lamb but speakes with the voice of the dragon.
The lamb is a well- known symbol of the Savior and so John is telling us that the person is not only a religious figure but a Christian figure or leader.
The two horns mean that the man, or his kingdom, has two areas or rule.
The kingdom that immediately comes to mind is the only Christian religion or kingdom that has two areas of rule;
the Roman Catholic Church."

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and "causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. "

The letters inscribed in the Pope's metre are
Vicarius Filii Dei, reduced to its Roman numerals, sums up to 666

The Pope wears 666 on his hat?

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtop ... 6t%3D24429

Soon, all world religion will unite into THE whore, the last great wicked harlot monster of religious compromise.

World Christendom and world religions, will unite with the Whore of Babylon, or shall we say this.... The Whore is the counterfeit of the Bride of Christ. The beast is the EU which the Whore rides. This perhaps is clearer for our understanding. We rejoice though, for the end of the Whore and the Beast are a great blessing and cause for us to rejoice even as we watch the deluded strategies of evil European leaders today.

If you are in a church organization which looks on world unity and ecumenical efforts as desirable, you are IN the Whore Church, and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed by the wrath of a holy God. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like he's also talking about Nelson.

Pope Francis Calls for ‘New World Order’ After the Pandemic
https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... -pandemic/

Pope Francis insists in a new book things will never be the same in a post-pandemic world,
calling instead for the establishment of a “new world order.”

In a book-length interview with journalist Domenico Agasso titled God and the World to Come, scheduled for release in Italian on Tuesday, the pontiff reiterates his case for the Great Reset with a shift away from financial speculation, fossil fuels, and military build-up toward a green economy based on inclusiveness.-
It’s interesting to note that Dr. Bryan Ardis thinks he sees the signature of the pope on all things venom COVID.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Being There wrote: June 1st, 2022, 9:17 pm you also might want to read this perspective.

Clothed With the Sun, Moon Under Her Feet
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/201 ... h_sun.html
Yes, this is what it's about. It happened 4.5 years ago.

Also note this chapter delineates a 7-year period, a period that 'coincidentally' ends with a solar eclipse that complete an 'X' across the US, the first of which was right after the sign was given.

As far as signs in the heavens go, this is a big one. Late 2024 will be catastrophic.