YouTube Channel Shills for WEF

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

YouTube Channel Shills for WEF

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: YouTube Channel Shills for WEF

Post by TheDuke »

I have heard precious little from Davos this week, not like in the past. Is little going on or are they going silent at this time? Where's Klaus' tunic? did "Info" steal it for real?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

🤮

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: May 25th, 2022, 7:12 pm I have heard precious little from Davos this week, not like in the past. Is little going on or are they going silent at this time? Where's Klaus' tunic? did "Info" steal it for real?
They have a limited release in most years.

This year, apparently, Henry Kissinger has stood up and criticised Russia for "not being part of the international community" and said the Ukraine should cede territory to it.

Which actually makes some sense. If the Ukraine had let go the Crimea (which was not traditionally Ukrainian) and Donetsk + Lugansk, then arguably this war wouldn't have happened. It has formed a useful distraction at a time when they needed it

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

kittycat51 wrote: May 25th, 2022, 7:34 pm🤮
This guy has described the WEF as a place where people can have "dialogue" with "innovators" for "progress". Either he's taken their coin or is completely brainwashed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

What a coincidence... they head off to the WEF and then one of their members comes out with this.

"Oh, but it's environmental."

Yeah, I'm sure it will be environmental when you are eating maggots, and they are eating steaks and salmon up at the gated compound up the road. And what will they be feeding the bugs on? Soylent Green.