Things in 2022 that won't bring about the Second Coming

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Yea, yea. Been a year since I lasted updated. And we're already done with half the year. So everyone can claim that I'm just reciting history as opposed to anti-prophecying. Meh. Still same end result of nothing to see here.

Russia invading Ukraine won't contribute to bringing about the Second Coming
School shootings won't bring about the Second Coming
The blood moon from a few days ago won't (This one I'm holding as a solid anti-prophecy, because I argued with other people elsewhere, a few days prior to it happening, that swore it was signs in the heaven and some other blah blah blah. As we see, it was just the universe doing its regular, ordinary thing).
Disney putting more gays in their movies and shows won't.
The ending of wearing masks won't.
Monkey virus won't.
Sex robots won't
Microchip hand implants won't
The ex-wife having yet another kid won't :roll:
My voting purely to vote against some dumb chick I can't stand won't
Aliens will not make an appearance in 2022, and if they do, it won't contribute to the Second Coming happening.
Gas prices $5+ won't.
Baby formula shortages won't bring about the Second Coming
Neither allowing nor banning abortion will bring about the Second Coming
Yellowstone volcano won't go postal in 2022
Droughts in DESERTS won't.
Hurricanes in COASTAL cities won't.
Sky high Utah housing (still) won't.
Calling mormons mormon won't bring about the Second Coming.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Things in 2022 that won't bring about the Second Coming

Post by Niemand »

We are told to watch for signs, although we won't know the day or the hour.

Famine, disease, disaster, war are all mentioned in Revelation. Yes, they have been ongoing, but things are heading into odd territory. The worse we get, the more God is needed. The worse we get, the more likely Antichrist rises to power and has to be removed.
Considering these are one of the most likely candidates for the Mark, yes they probably will be a factor. The Bible specifically mentions an economic element to the Mark.

The Mark means Antichrist, Antichrist means Jesus removing him after a short period.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

It’s a dark day in the USA when we have to rely on the UK for baby formula. This might be the biggest sign we’re in the end of days yet.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: May 26th, 2022, 7:06 am It’s a dark day in the USA when we have to rely on the UK for baby formula. This might be the biggest sign we’re in the end of days yet.
😂😂😂😂Grassyass for the smile and chuckle on a dark gloomy day here

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Niemand wrote: May 25th, 2022, 5:43 am We are told to watch for signs, although we won't know the day or the hour.

Famine, disease, disaster, war are all mentioned in Revelation. Yes, they have been ongoing, but things are heading into odd territory. The worse we get, the more God is needed. The worse we get, the more likely Antichrist rises to power and has to be removed.
Considering these are one of the most likely candidates for the Mark, yes they probably will be a factor. The Bible specifically mentions an economic element to the Mark.

The Mark means Antichrist, Antichrist means Jesus removing him after a short period.
There is nothing scriptural that says we won't or can't know the day or the hour. I'm not sure that we can, but please don't paraphrase scripture to say what it doesn't say.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2022, 7:43 am
Niemand wrote: May 25th, 2022, 5:43 am We are told to watch for signs, although we won't know the day or the hour.

There is nothing scriptural that says we won't or can't know the day or the hour. I'm not sure that we can, but please don't paraphrase scripture to say what it doesn't say.
No need to paraphrase, Matthew 24
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2022, 11:02 am

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
Indeed. When was this said? Do things ever change? I remember something about God will do NOTHING save He will reveal it to His servant, the prophet.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2022, 11:31 am

Indeed. When was this said? Do things ever change? I remember something about God will do NOTHING save He will reveal it to His servant, the prophet.
Jesus says in that scripture that he doesn't know when it will be exactly, nor do the angels. That's quite something. As for the Holy Ghost - not sure.

So God the Father alone knows. Jesus says there will be signs, no one knows exactly when. I think we are seeing some of the signs right now. In fact I'd argue they started long before I was born...

So I think we are talking soon, but I'm not sure when. There seems to be some significance to 2030 or the 2030s which is probably the Adversary is getting things in place. (Anniversary of Christ's mortal mission?) This may prove to be the trigger... but certainly some evil things are already falling into place.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2022, 1:48 pm
Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2022, 11:31 am

Jesus says in that scripture that he doesn't know when it will be exactly, nor do the angels. That's quite something. As for the Holy Ghost - not sure.

So God the Father alone knows. Jesus says there will be signs, no one knows exactly when. I think we are seeing some of the signs right now. In fact I'd argue they started long before I was born...

So I think we are talking soon, but I'm not sure when. There seems to be some significance to 2030 or the 2030s which is probably the Adversary is getting things in place. (Anniversary of Christ's mortal mission?) This may prove to be the trigger... but certainly some evil things are already falling into place.
Jesus said there will be signs and he said the majority of the people that call themselves his, will not see them.

56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

The mark of the 4th beast has been around a long time.

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Cæsar the things that are Cæsar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. And they marvelled at him.

The money backed by the 4th beast is not of God….

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:15 am Yea, yea. Been a year since I lasted updated. And we're already done with half the year. So everyone can claim that I'm just reciting history as opposed to anti-prophecying. Meh. Still same end result of nothing to see here.

Russia invading Ukraine won't contribute to bringing about the Second Coming
School shootings won't bring about the Second Coming
The blood moon from a few days ago won't (This one I'm holding as a solid anti-prophecy, because I argued with other people elsewhere, a few days prior to it happening, that swore it was signs in the heaven and some other blah blah blah. As we see, it was just the universe doing its regular, ordinary thing).
Disney putting more gays in their movies and shows won't.
The ending of wearing masks won't.
Monkey virus won't.
Sex robots won't
The ex-wife having yet another kid won't :roll:
My voting purely to vote against some dumb chick I can't stand won't
Aliens will not make an appearance in 2022, and if they do, it won't contribute to the Second Coming happening.
Gas prices $5+ won't.
Baby formula shortages won't bring about the Second Coming
Neither allowing nor banning abortion will bring about the Second Coming
Yellowstone volcano won't go postal in 2022
Droughts in DESERTS won't.
Hurricanes in COASTAL cities won't.
Sky high Utah housing (still) won't.
Calling mormons mormon won't bring about the Second Coming.

Yea, yea. Been a year since I lasted updated.
ya, and it's been 2 years since I said the same things to you -

"were they supposed to ? "

"by your list
the title of your post should have been -
"Things in 2020 that may point to the beginning of the tribulations" -
bringing us closer - to the Second Coming

"I'm changing the OP title.
It should read -

"Things in 2020 that didn't ARE bringing about the Second Coming"

all things listed in this thread.
(not that they are really bringing about the Second Coming,
but are all signs and many things that have been prophesied
leading up TO The Second Coming) "

and also - just something else i said -

"you know, you're really kind of contradictive and deceiving.
It's not about what did or didn't bring about the Second coming.
Your title is deceiving and contradictive, because it's implying, that by saying
"Things in 2020 that didn't bring about the Second Coming",
that things WILL bring about the Second Coming; and THAT is simply NOT TRUE.

NOTHING WILL BRING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING.

The Lord will come when He comes, and when HE sees fit to, and not one minute sooner.
And NOTHING will change that."

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

and just like a year ago - when you said -
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: ↑May 12th, 2021, 9:42 pm

And people are really surprised that I AGAIN successfully anti-prophesied? That's always a fun little ego boost fix. 8-)
Yea, I know. I haven't even been around in months. This end of world/last days/second coming stuff - I've found much more enjoyment in the video games I've been playing for months now. :lol: Am I becoming like the grasshopper in Aesop's famous tale? Perhaps. Regardless of that, I STILL ANTI-PROPHESY!!!!!!!!! :lol:
The only thing I can really think of is that eclipse thing in 2024. That is quite a ways out. That's kinda neck and neck my furthest out anti-prophecy. My track record has made me so emboldened, that its no more trouble than taking a breath of air to anti-prophesy that the 2024 eclipse will be nothing more than a big bunch of nothing. Except for all those Chicken Little that will start flooding Facebook end-of-world groups with wild fearmongering.
Worlds without end.
and I said

"second coming stuff" ? huh.
the same "all is well in Zion" mindset.
Well - I guess that some people will always think that everything will always stay the same.

you can scoff and ant-prophesy all you want -
(seems it's what you're best at and like to do, and something you like to boast about)
but "fools mock, but they shall mourn", because prophecy shall be fulfilled.
Only a fool would mock at the word of God. SCRIPTURE WILL BE FULFILLED,
and it's being fulfilled right before our eyes.

There's always been doubting Thomas' like you that doubt everything
and think that nothing will ever happen
and try to convince others of this lie - not caring or looking and seeing the signs of the times we are in.
And yet, just look what the World is facing right now.

but maybe reality is too much for you to handle and you should go back to playing your games.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

“And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant, ​which I made unto thy father Enoch; that, when men should keep all my commandments, Zion should again come on the earth, the city of Enoch which I have caught up unto myself.​
​​​22 ​​And this is mine everlasting covenant, that when thy posterity shall embrace the truth, and look upward, then shall Zion look downward, and all the heavens shall shake with gladness, and the earth shall tremble with joy;​
​​​23 ​​And the general assembly of the church of the firstborn shall come down out of heaven, and possess the earth, and shall have place until the end come. And this is mine everlasting covenant, which I made with thy father Enoch.​“
Genesis 9:21-23 JST

“Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.”
Zechariah 2:10

The Lord will come when Zion is established.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:20 am and just like a year ago - when you said -

And people are really surprised that I AGAIN successfully anti-prophesied? That's always a fun little ego boost fix. 8-)
Yea, I know. I haven't even been around in months. This end of world/last days/second coming stuff - I've found much more enjoyment in the video games I've been playing for months now. :lol: Am I becoming like the grasshopper in Aesop's famous tale? Perhaps. Regardless of that, I STILL ANTI-PROPHESY!!!!!!!!! :lol:
The only thing I can really think of is that eclipse thing in 2024. That is quite a ways out. That's kinda neck and neck my furthest out anti-prophecy. My track record has made me so emboldened, that its no more trouble than taking a breath of air to anti-prophesy that the 2024 eclipse will be nothing more than a big bunch of nothing. Except for all those Chicken Little that will start flooding Facebook end-of-world groups with wild fearmongering.
Worlds without end.
and I said

Well - I guess that some people will always think that everything will always stay the same.

(seems it's what you're best at and like to do, and something you like to boast about)

and try to convince others of this lie - not caring or looking and seeing the signs of the times we are in.

but maybe reality is too much for you to handle and you should go back to playing your games.
Matthew 16:3

“And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring.
O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?”

We should be looking to the Lord and His Coming -
and watching the signs of the times.

D&C 45

44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.

45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the beast, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 ¶ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Being There wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:30 am
Being There wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:20 am and just like a year ago - when you said -

Worlds without end.
and I said

“And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring.
O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?”

D&C 45

44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.

45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the beast, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The only thing in all your responses that had any significance:
but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
Apparently not. And that's why I'm here to anti-prophesy. Because NO ONE, and I mean no one, on this site has ever predicted anything associated with the Second Coming that actually materialized. Ever. Nothing even remotely close. Going back several years to over a decade. And I happily remind everyone of that. 8-)

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Mamabear: that scripture just as easily says Zion will come when Christ returns.. Actually, scriptures may say (no revelation for me, just reading scriptures and even past posts on LDS FF) Zion will come with Jesus when he returns and many confuse his return with a comet ..........at least the reference to return of Enoch's Zion.

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

Worlds without end.
and I said

D&C 45

Matthew 24

? beast rly?

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Zion Altman wrote: May 31st, 2022, 8:59 am

Worlds without end.
and I said

D&C 45

Matthew 24

? beast rly?

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
If we have a solar blast strong enough to compress the geomagnetic field it will arc discharge at all latitudes and fulfill this scripture to a “T”…

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Cruiserdude wrote: May 26th, 2022, 7:08 am
Lexew1899 wrote: May 26th, 2022, 7:06 am It’s a dark day in the USA when we have to rely on the UK for baby formula. This might be the biggest sign we’re in the end of days yet.
😂😂😂😂Grassyass for the smile and chuckle on a dark gloomy day here
some parents are going into Mexico to get formula and our health administrator for DC claimed that they should not be getting formula form Mexico since they don't have the same standards. So he is saying that the babies in Mexico are being starved and malnourished by their formula? What a clear sign that we are being gamed.

Have you ever heard this before? That Mexico has substandard baby formula. Cabal Plan defeated. Although, if Mexico continues to supply USA parents with baby formula then Biden could always close the border forcing all refugees to stay in Mexico as punishment.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

in fact, better plan . . close the border both ways . . no one in and no one out

I used to watch british comedy . . sorry all you brits for this next comment. The comedienne actors all had teeth like that. going joke on brits. . . teeth

sorry

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Roe v. Wade hoopla won't bring about Second Coming stuff
My root canal won't :shock:
Me putting Trump stickers on people's cars at Pride month rallies won't :lol:
Economy bear/bull markets won't
My having to pay $940 in taxes :o to the corrupt government won't

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

The dude that got arrested for raping women at the parties he would put together, that so many LDS singles here in Utah would go to so they could be part of worldly debauchery, won't bring about the Second Coming in 2022.
The Snowbasin meteorite won't bring about the Second Coming

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Epic stuff happened in 2002, 2010 and 2020, but 2022 saw the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones on a peculiar day.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

I should be more concerned with a personal transfer to the Spirit World as your 'Last Day' if I were you. God will return when He choses to return, and He will take us home according to His own economy.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Crypto debacle won't bring about the Second Coming
1026% inflation won't bring about the Second Coming
My Christmas present from Me to Me for Me of an AR-15 won't bring about the Second Coming :lol:

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

The Second Coming won't bring about the Second Coming.