Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
itsmerich
captain of 100

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by itsmerich »

Hi Emily you wrote on this page to ask you how to get to the Celestial kingdom - I'm curious what you're response/answer is - thanks

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

itsmerich wrote: June 5th, 2022, 6:43 pm Hi Emily you wrote on this page to ask you how to get to the Celestial kingdom - I'm curious what you're response/answer is - thanks
Hi, sorry I've been going through darkneas and darkness and evil and terrible things since I started this journey for a few days. I have been in pain mentally for a while and lack of sleep for 6 days has really made it worse. I have been able to sleep like 4 hrs last night but that's besides the point. So no I'm not hallucinating when I say this, but you are the only person actually asking me for the celestial kingdom. I want to sleep tonight however because about to fall on my face. I can barely type this without leaning forward, closing my eyes and making me lose conciousness mentally because you're....you're interested in it. So I'll speak with you later, amen.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: May 30th, 2022, 1:05 pm In light of latest threads started, it appears that going off the meds was not a wise thing to do. Perhaps the family understood this, but the court apparently understood Emily's legal right to choose for herself.
Can you expand on this? Just wondering if you know Emily’s situation personally. I’ve seen her make some comments on another site as well.
Last edited by FoundMyEden on June 5th, 2022, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

FoundMyEden wrote: June 5th, 2022, 11:43 pm
Silver Pie wrote: May 30th, 2022, 1:05 pm In light of latest threads started, it appears that going off the meds was not a wise thing to do. Perhaps the family understood this, but the court apparently understood Emily's legal right to choose for herself.
Can you expand on this? Just wondering if you know Emily’s situation personally. I’ve seen her make some comments on other forums as well.

XEmilyX wrote: March 10th, 2022, 1:25 am Wow I'm suprised I wrote all that. I'm having some sort of lapse in thinking I think with my decrease in meds, the side effects are not fun. I'm not thinking clearly that's for sure. Sorry about that. I'm going to try to not post for a while.
I litterally had an entire 6 hours where I couldn't think clearly and suddenly I snapped out of it. Oh my gosh these meds freak me out!
I'll b ok. I think.
Hopefully my mind is going to think normally after getting off and the meds haven't damaged it. @__@ gosh scary. I can finally think now. So scary.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Artaxerxes wrote: June 5th, 2022, 11:45 pm
Can you expand on this? Just wondering if you know Emily’s situation personally. I’ve seen her make some comments on other forums as well.

XEmilyX wrote: March 10th, 2022, 1:25 am Wow I'm suprised I wrote all that. I'm having some sort of lapse in thinking I think with my decrease in meds, the side effects are not fun. I'm not thinking clearly that's for sure. Sorry about that. I'm going to try to not post for a while.
I litterally had an entire 6 hours where I couldn't think clearly and suddenly I snapped out of it. Oh my gosh these meds freak me out!
I'll b ok. I think.
Hopefully my mind is going to think normally after getting off and the meds haven't damaged it. @__@ gosh scary. I can finally think now. So scary.
You know, you think that hearing this voice of God is from 6 days of no sleep is ridiculous. I can understand a phrase or even a word, but people don't recieve piles upon piles of revelation and information from a voice because they haven't had sleep for a while. You have got to be joking me! Have any of you remembered joseph smith? Joseph smith wrote the book of mormon or did he translate it? Did he recieve most of d&c or did he do everything in his power to hear voices from the devil and from his own hallucinations from no sleep? You get sleep eventually and everything goes back to normal. I was extremely stressed at the time because you all, I was going through something so excruciating from the devils priesthood evil power that I litterally was kept awake from it. I am fighting the devil with these words because God is speaking and writing them personally. I am terrified of the devil at this point, I have met him more than once and you guys he doesn't sound like this. He sounds like conference, he sounds like nice and comforting all day long and never a mean word, he sounds exactly like the pharisees, who praise eachother for their righteousness. And he was so angry with them that they were angry with him and killed him because he said repent you wicked ones! You all are being like this actually! You all have no idea how close the savior is and it's like if we don't act fast and do something we will not have anyone left on this earth because that is how bad it is in the last days. All of you will be burned at this rate and I'm terrified for you. Repent!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Can you expand on this? Just wondering if you know Emily’s situation personally. I’ve seen her make some comments on another site as well.
She started a thread a while back about going to court. It is my understanding that her parents and others were trying to force her to stay on meds, and she was fighting for her right to go off them (and it is definitely her right to choose). See the thread below.
Put in Mental Ward for Beliefs

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: May 27th, 2022, 10:11 am Niemand: ok, let me rephrase. I have felt evil. but, I have never felt it was a spirit being, you know a lost child of god, physically here to hurt me, more like an influence or intangible power, like Satan. We talk about Satan, and he is real, but his influence on us is more like the HG, we feel it, we can comprehend it, but neither are here physically existing as their selves and beings in my home. Not that I haven't been briefly in the presence of both at one time, but it is rare and unique and was unmistakeable. Just saying that is the limit to my experiences, and like in the story above about the GA and missionaries, there is no real evidence an individual spirit being was the cause, there may have been, but as described they just let fear and negative power into their hearts. I guess I just cannot relate, any more than healing someone, like Jesus did, really expelled a spirit being. And, I'm not saying Jesus didn't do that, no not at all, I'm saying I personally cannot comprehend it that way, that is all.
I think Hollywood etc leads us to the conclusion that our encounters with evil spirits are often dramatic. Much of the time we don't even notice them. They are supposedly the source of some of our temptation.

The flipside of this is that we probably regularly encounter good angels, and don't know it either.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: June 12th, 2022, 7:59 pm
She started a thread a while back about going to court. It is my understanding that her parents and others were trying to force her to stay on meds, and she was fighting for her right to go off them (and it is definitely her right to choose). See the thread below.
Put in Mental Ward for Beliefs
It’s definitely her right to choose, it just makes it confusing trying to follow the thread. Thanks for the update.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Hi God, do you use a Mac or PC.
The last God we had here didn't answer my question.

We've had a few messiahs here.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Sirocco wrote: June 26th, 2022, 9:08 pm Hi God, do you use a Mac or PC.
The last God we had here didn't answer my question.

We've had a few messiahs here.
Long time no see!

Welcome back. Funny enough a couple of weeks ago while talking to the one who "shall not be denied (though possibly delayed we don't know yet) in OD I thought of you and Adonai.

I love Adonai though no hate towards any of the past or present resident Gods, Goddesses, and Special Servants. He was enlightened like many are.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Well I am not going to, in a million years, believe that God or Jesus or any divine anyone, is gonna show up on an Internet forum.