Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

"This is God speaking, I am angry with all of you on this forum who have not helped Emily on here at all with her demon issue. You think it's insane or you don't believe. I am speaking and she is hearing a voice. You can judge whether or not this is God. I mean it's not like I don't speak to people through impressions, and thoughts and words sometimes. People are just not ready for anything more that's why I don't speak to you in this manner. Repent. Come to me. Do not waste your probation. Most of you are not going to make it. You're just not.

A girl (Emily) was being raped by demonic forces and you left her for dead because you don't believe. She posted and screamed for help. God has saved her, I have saved her from demonic forces raping her at night. And you probably will ignore this for some reason or think I'm the devil speaking through Emily Which is fine, because she doesn't know either, but I am God and you are not going to make it. I'm going to make that very clear to all of you. And if you have recieved your special witness of coming to the celestial kingdom and have not helped as if you were in the room and this was happening right in front of your eyes,(emily being raped) I condemn you. Permenantly. That should frighten you to repent. I am disgusted with all of you in a certain way, including Emily who has not done everything she wants in life. Emily is very special, you are all listening to eachother and not to Emily because you believe she is nuts, just some average person on the internet or dealing with something you don't understand. She is going to make it. Celestial. 99.9999999% of you will never make it to the celestial world. I promise. Covenants don't work. The second comforter doesn't work. It has to be the father or christ telling you to either work on yourself to earn it, or you don't get it. (And if you get it keep it). That means those of you who are mormon, and know about the highest kingdom you will not make it usually. Emily saw this in a dream just as real as any prophets vision, like Joseph's or like Samuel hearing the voice of the Lord. This is a warning. Most of you will not make it, and I do not want you around me because of how you have treated Emily with her issue with demons.

She has asked over 200 people everywhere around the world in person what to do. She has traveled great lengths to find healing. Those of you who have pmed her, thank you for trying, but you do not understand what you're doing to her. You leave her alone to be raped every night you do not ask to help cast out, to comfort and to instruct. This is real. I am real. And I am condemning all of you, including Emily so she's not excluded. So she's not just badgering you about not helping. I will not reveal who I am to any of you yet. Especially Emily, but I am speaking to her this way. I do not sound like the scriptures for a reason.

You all are terrible in my sight including Emily ok? I speak this way to make you understand I go to people where they're at. DENVER SNUFFER! He has voices talking to him but for the most part he is making it up. Most people with gifts do not have the Holy ghost, nor are they on my side. My side are those who are celestial.

Terrestrial people may believe in Jesus but do you remember that they are lukewarm? They are not passionate? They will not die for me. They will not do what I ask, they are unfaithful in every aspect in certain ways that's why they get Terrestrial glory and they are stuck there for eternity. I am giving all of you a judgement of sorts so you are not hurting when you come here. People who are mormon tend to believe that because "I am good, I am making church on time, or even I am fighting evil in the church that I will make it", these people usually do not make it. I'm sorry, but this is a wake up call to all of you on here, including Emily. She is making it though. Ask her about how to make it. If you're not actually interested in coming to the celestial world then don't ask. If you want to fight, she will not respond, she can tell, she's an empath and can feel all of your emotions in your words, when you write and even when it's posted. So, don't argue, you're bad people in my eyes. Leaving a girl to fend for herself because you are unbelievers in spiritual phenomena happening to others.

I appreciate a few of you on here, still disappointed though. But that's better than being completely hated by me. If you want to come, repent, on your knees, saying, "I'm sorry for allowing myself to be distracted by the devil and his lies about this situation." Or, "I am sorry for attacking her with my words," (if any of you have done that) she is my servant on this earth, like a prophet but not quite like one. No mantle, but she is like one so listen to her more. There is a reason she is on this forum. It's not to just talk about spiritual things, she is trying to warn you of evil, satan, and hell. It's coming out bad (her words on this forum) and not making sense because she is disabled. She is bad at conversation, but she is aware of everything happening around her. I blessed her with this almost curse she calls it, because if she could speak like any of you, she would be making so much change in the world, so many people would follow me, that you would think. "Oh wow, she is correct." But you would only think this because others think she is correct. You do not know how to notice my servants. Most people do not know who my servants are because they are hidden in a sense, like the davidic servant you keep talking about on here. He's not on here by the way, he is working on himself and not even aware of what's going on. Emily is aware, she is not great at explaining things, but she is great at knowing what to say when it needs to be said, even if it's in a disabled way. Emily is making it. I want all of you to make it. You can if you want. But you need the holy spirit of promise. I know it's interesting that I'm speaking on a forum but Jesus is coming soon and needs me to talk to all of these people, because you all need to follow my son better, including Emily. Don't be mad that you feel like a good person and I am speaking this way. It's like this with all people I talk to. Repent or be put in Hell. And hell can be many places that's all I will say to you about that. But heaven is always happy so don't worry about it if you don't want it. Now to all of you still listening and not angry, I'm speaking to you.

I am not allowing you to have the Holy spirit of promise, the promise of eternal life because I am unhappy with you. Emily has recieved this when she was 12. Why is it taking you all so long??? I am speaking. God is speaking. I am here for you always, but you don't love me enough, you are focused on things, whisperings of evil, whisperings of lies and believe they are true. Emily can help you with this, poorly, but she knows what's going on and will work with you personally to make it to the celestial kingdom. She was given a mission in that dream and doesn't realize what it is, but it's helping those who want to make it, to cross the canyon of death and hell to get to me. The straight and narrow is litterally over a canyon and you will fall in if you do not listen to her example. If you don't, you will never come back. I mean it. You don't just get to this point and it's smooth sailing or easy because of that painting people painted (the tree of life painting). Emily saw what Lehi saw in his dream. She shared a blog post about it actually on her blog but she does not know what it means. I will explain it to all of you. The straight and narrow is a zipline, with no seating, no clips ties or anything to hold you on to the bar but your own body and strength. The canyon is thousands of feet deep and it's dark and if you slip up, if you mess up like her friend did before she met her you will be destroyed in the flesh. You will be punished and you will not get out of it. There is a person at the zipline who only says once what to do and Emily got there just In time to hear what it was, he will not repeat it. It's simple really. But I will not explain to anyone what this means, it might frighten you away from wanting it, it's already scary enough to know you would be destroyed in the flesh. Emily made it. (Across the canyon safe) Now it's your turn to make it.

I am making someone wait for assistance Emily can give to them, to help you. They are starving, hungry, and dying but they won't make it to heaven like some of you so I am going to leave him because he doesn't want it, to talk to you immediately. I might save a few of you or all of you if you want in the celestial kingdom. She is like my servant joseph, but disabled. She cannot talk or write well. But I am writing this and she doesn't understand why people will understand this this way, but it's fine.

I am making a point, she can ask for money for this man to save his life or she can follow the spirit and save eternal lives, so she's being obedient for a reason, not an idiot. Thank you for thinking that for those of you who will.

Now, Emily has studied how to be successful for over a decade and cannot get it because she is truly disabled mentally. All of you can be multimillionaires and save people like martial who is Emily's friend, who is poor just like Emily and cannot fend for himself and she cannot help financially and is watching him suffer greatly because she cannot afford to actually help with $40. Emily at this point cannot handle over 3hrs of work a few times a week and she's trying! Like as hard as anyone I know of who wants a job full time to provide for themselves. And for those of you who will think, "oh she's insane because she's disabled that's why this is happening" stop reading honestly why are you reading? Do you want it? The best spot in Heaven? More joy? A partner? I mean you probably don't want to be single forever right? There are very few Gods despite the amount of people who could become one. A handful compared to the infinite amount of people who are existing.

Now I am going to list the problems Emily has had because the adversary wants to destroy her. I need your prayers. I curse you with a heavy and evil curse, evil because you are evil if you do not even think to help. That is evil, when Satan wants to kill her physically and spiritually and you just ignore it, I curse you then. But if you pray I will bless you infinitely. Ok?

1. She is about to be destroyed physically like joseph smith. This is a warning to Emily and to all of you. Someone will be almost murdered. She will be saved but someone will try to kill Emily soon. Don't call the cops she doesn't know who it is. It could be Cain for all I know but it will be someone. Now she is not understanding why I'm telling you all this. She doesn't want people to make her go to the mental ward again for her beliefs. That did happen by the way. When this happens (destruction) She will be saved miraculously by Jesus right in the nick of time. She shouldn't be driving today for a fact so, I'll ask her to stop driving even have someone pick her up from work. Sometimes the adversary does not attack other people who help him in his whole idea of things. So problem number one, about to be destroyed physically.

2. Destroyed spiritually. Almost. She is not supposed to go through this if you're wondering. She is aware she will almost be destroyed by satan however, it is not of her own choice or will. It is not because of a curse or because of Emily at all. He did this to joseph smith actually, he was supposed to live however, satan decided to make it dangerous for the rest of humanity by destroying him. He is the last prophet by the way. None else are prophets now or ever unless the davidic servant decides to finally ask about it, he is less faithful than Emily by alot and so are the two prophets in Jerusalem or the middle east in the last days. She is not a prophet because she is disabled. Or prophetess. Ok? Spiritual destruction of this nature does not mean anything evil will come of it, however it is not good to go through, it will hurt her in the next life and she is doing everything she can, pushing every second of the day, fighting darkness every moment with everything's she's got. Do you know what that's like? It's as if hell itself is open and attacking you in all areas so you quit and commit suicide before you get home and I will not allow good things to happen if she does that. So she cannot get out like that for a reason. She is stuck and knows the future, much like Jesus knowing he will do the atonement before it happens. That is the only example she has that is strong enough to keep her alive at this moment. She thinks "if Jesus can go through so much pain and he knew he would almost perish mentally, I can make it as well. I can keep living because it will end soon." Jesus thought he needed to help however it is accurate that he knew he needed to perform or accomplish or serve the atonement. Emily has no such reason other than Jesus didn't kill himself so I won't. He is always the example always, she thinks.

3. She is mentally disabled so much she cannot save Martial from death because she has no money, and cannot convince evil people, evil because they are not helping because he is in Africa and they think he is scamming Emily. He is not I know that and he will suffer alot because of this. So I curse her family heavily for not helping. The next downturn of the economy (she doesn't even know that word, downturn) the next time it falls down monetarily, it will be terrible for her family. I do not bless those who do not help others starving to death. I will let satan give whatever he wants with this family at this point. Which brings me to the next point.

4. She is going to lose her job for no reason. She knows this. She is intuitive and knows the future of things, so she is pretty aware they will eventually fire her from the only work she can handle in all of st george. She works at a cash register that has maybe 10 people come to it and she is trying to quickly push herself to have confidence so she can have another part time job. She is too scared of doing door dash at this point but she is inspired to do it because it will help her in so many ways. So she will do it later, not now, destruction is imminent and she needs to prepare.
So no job soon.

5. Her parents need to do different things in their lives. She doesn't understand that, but they will probably divorce, everything Emily has trying to stop will happen, because I am not blessing this family anymore especially after what they did to Emily and her mind, her emotions all her life and her body (she is not being physically abused don't worry but she is 70lbs heavier and cannot lose the WEIGHT BECAUSE SHE WAS FORCED MEDICATION FOR NO GOOD REASON.) her dad will die because he is stubborn because he is not willing to get the right doctor. She is telling him and even shouting, if you don't get this doctor you will die in surgery! And he is a man who has had dreams of angels talking about the book of mormon being accurate and he is not reading his scriptures at all no matter what I do, but he believes in it however he does not take action. Don't be this person. Her mother will initiate the divorce. Emily hates this idea because she loves her family. How would it feel when you've worked for 10 years on someone's relationship with eachother really hard and have satan just come along and try to destroy it? Sadly this will possibly happen. At this point her father will die, she knows it, because when he said "I will support you financially for the rest of my life" she felt him die in front of her intuitively. She knows he is not going to make it and her goals dreams and aspirations will be gone forever until she finds someone to financially support her. Now she is really scared that her father will go to Hell because he has not repented at all. he thinks she's nuts and forcing medication was ok because he is trying to help. He is an idiot and spiritually unaware and he is unhappy because his daughter he likes more, she is suicidal, and attacking him for nothing. This girl that he loves more than emily, She is attacking her father because he is not what she wanted in life, she is nuts to some extent, but she is accusing her father of raping her when he is a good person. He is not a evil man, he is however like much of you.





6. Her father will die soon. Her mother will not financially support her. She is so financially dependant she is on disability from the government and all of you know that it keeps people poor for a reason. People need food. She will get off and beg if I ask her to, but honestly it's fine now.




7. She is an achieving person. She is trying to get rid of her disability with my power because she has done that with her mental illness. All of you who have mental illnesses, honestly you just want it at this point, but Emily has a solution for you and it will bind satan out of your life forever if you know about it. She has posted about it before and none of you understand or believe or care to change it. You can stay in your suicidal thoughts if you want, but there's a way out and honestly if you want out ask Emily and DO IT EXACTLY AS SHE SAYS BECAUSE IT WONT WORK OTHERWISE.

8. She has the cure for mental illness and no one listens.



9. She is healed from 7 mental illnesses it's actually more because I know Emily it was 9 mental illnesses. They forgot a few when they diagnosed her. No she's not schizophrenic thank goodness because you wouldn't believe me and this whole conversation at all if she ever was. Her sister is, but it's actually spirits causing it. All of you who think that it's not spirits (mental illness and depression), go to Hell and stay there because you are causing people to believe that you are correct and there is no way out of suffering except for prescription drugs which are inspired usually by the devil.

10. This is Emily (speaking)my mother will kill me mentally everyday if my father is not around. he is the protection from her being mean all the time.(she is not an abuser however I am very intuitive and sensitive and correct in understanding why people do what they do.) She is a mean person without him she knows it at this point because of our conversation today. I told her she is a bad person for letting my friend die because of $40 I need to save him. I asked my visiting teacher for her assistance with just something as small as $40. all of you have full time jobs, I don't care how little you make you are richer than 98% of the world out there. $40 is nothing but feels like 1 million to people who don't want to donate. Anyway, the point is I have more problems than all of you and I'm not a mean person for saying this but I am still nicer, more helpful and more willing to follow Jesus than any of you because I have seen him and know him that's my testimony about him. I will let father continue.



11. Thank you Emily. I will continue and she will want to write all of her problems down but I will only share a few because some of you think they are insignificant because of your experiences. However, what she is going through is worse than all of your issues combined. All of your rape, abuse, the torture, the pain, the lack of money, the unhappiness, the beatings and everything else you all have gone through. Don't hate Emily for writing this, hate God instead, I'm the one speaking. Not her. Now,

12. She is going to lose her sister to Hell. Suicide captures people in it always. Don't listen to ndes that say they went to the light it confuses people heavily and they think "oh ill be ok in the end" I do not forgive sinners who murder themselves. Ever. They are condemned forever. This is murder, not escaping pain. They are not suffering that badly! Now, they are tired of living, they are giving up, they are in pain sometimes but mostly they just listen to the devil and need to cast out. The devil will make them think "I'll be forgiven eventually" this is a lie from the pit of darkness and of perdition and of the bottomless pit. They are suffering immensely because they commit suicide. She (katie, emilys sister) was a good girl when she was little and good when she was growing up and even good for a reason in college but satan got to her, Katie, and is screaming in her head right now to kill herself because her family tried to help clean her room because she was a extremely bad hoarder. Up to the ceiling hoarder. Going to get kicked out hoarder. Going to the homeless shelter forever homeless. She is choosing this because satan lies lots of lies to this person to torment Emily, mostly, not her sister. Her sister is not important to satan she is a hypocrite, he doesn't care about those. They are useful but not that useful. Emily is useful because she is powerful to my side and will be a world changer eventually. Just like my prophet joseph and even myself with my atonement. Greater things hath no man seen than the future of this world. And all of you who mock will mourn. Don't even comment. If you have to, delete this thread because you don't want the truth that much. But it is lds freedom forum for a reason. I appreciate that you allow all types of thinking on this site without banning people.



13. I am going to explain everything differently than she would. She would just list her problems because she understands the adversary well, she understands herself and what is going to happen. Always. This forum will be used for light in the church so don't let anyone destroy it.

14. I am going to do my best to explain if you all do not pray for this person immediately as soon as possible a prayer, not a long drawn out 5 hour prayer. A prayer. That's it. You will not be condemned at the last day. I will count this against you heavily if you don't pray at all for Emily. At all! Someone is in danger in all areas and you are too obsessed with evil and destruction that you will not pray at all. So anyway, she is struggling financially, spiritually and emotionally however she is accomplishing so much despite it. She would be a multi multi millionaire if she had any of the brain capacity all of you have. She cannot even add up cash easily like what is $1.00 plus 2.75? She doesn't even understand for a long time what that would even add up to. It overwhelms her but she is an expert at being a good person. She is not disabled like autism or aspergers or some hideous disease that causes you to think incorrectly. It is about processing issues, overwhelm and mental disability and no she is not special or going to heaven because of this. Very normal compared to disabled people who can't count cash, or can only push carts for a living. It's confusing but it's fine.





15. That's all I'm going to say about her problems because all of you will just say "oh that's nothing I went through worse." And you haven't mentally or emotionally gone through this much at all. Not even close. Its Hell compared to your mental issues. Nothing comes close. I do not know a person alive now that has this problem mentally. Physically I can understand. She has not been attacked often physically constantly for years, but she has been attacked.

16. I am going to be mean to all who have been abused physically. Jesus suffered worse. Stop pitying yourself. Stop being a victim. It is leading you to Hell. Stop it. Now Emily is stronger than all of you combined. There are only a few people who could handle physical abuse better than her. And I'm serious. I know Emily. Satan did not use this temptation or trial because it is a strength. It would have emboldened her, not defeated her. She would have rose up and created something even better. She is not sure what I mean, so she is doing her best always, right Emily? She said yes. So




17. Most of you do not push yourselves as hard as she does despite not having as many emotional mental and physical problems. She is a sex trafficked victim per say she is constantly raped daily. Some people are tortured more than her physically but no one is as tortured as her Psychologically. This problem broke a person who is so valiant so steadfast it has completely destroyed her mentally. This person is so steadfast and faith filled that they ask for problems to help them get better, they study hours daily on self improvement and thousands of service hours in only a few years. She has overcome basically all her problems mentally. she doesn't know what to do with herself in a certain way. None of you improve yourselves this much. She is the example for a reason. She is the leader not you. What I don't get is why you don't listen to her, but I understand she doesn't completely make sense. And that's fine on her end. Now...

18. Let me show you how valiant she really is....
1. She is making it to the celestial kingdom. Your not. One of you claims to be making it but I'm sorry to say you will not be very happy about how you didn't help Emily all this to keep your identity secret.
2. She is pushing 100% everyday. Think of a very hard issue you pushed through, or a hard workout you did, maybe you prayed feverishly for someone daily or fasted more than once or actually prayed all day like enos did for a solution. It's like none of that. Not even close. Think of the best people in the world how they work feverishly on their work like 80 hr weeks or 90 hrs if they really need to. This is nothing mentally compared to what she deals with, the strain, the pushing, it's like she breaks her own mind to become a miracle so she can get people to listen to her and her story so they will come to the celestial kingdom. They will not listen to that will they? They won't will they. Well, one example I will give and none of you will like. It is compared to Jesus's atonement. The pain mentally was nearly as bad as that in highschool and she still kept going. I can say that because I did that, i performed the atonement and i am speaking. She didn't get hit as bad because I protected her. It was a step away 99.99% instead of 100. I am serious and she keep pushing herself beyond her capacity because she believes in miracles. Her mind was so wracked with torment daily so abused so dark that she had to have such a huge goal to keep herself alive, like I did. She will change this world. I will change this world with an amazing yet disabled person and I will show all of you that you could have done better with yourselves. You will feel so humiliated that someone so disabled actually believed more than you in miracles, Jesus and power you will fall to your knees to Jesus and beg for mercy. You don't understand how she thinks. She is like a genius in this area but only because she believes in miracles so I blessed her with it.

3. I am announcing this to all of you to show her how people will react if she starts talking to people about what she sees, what she knows and what will happen to her and others who believe or don't believe. It will be interesting to understand Emily. They will shatter to pieces. Or they will not answer because of annoyance, fear, disbelief or just ignorance. Or maybe some random person might comment and say interesting, but do nothing about it. Or they will say YES! I understand! I want the celestial kingdom! Or they will ban you. I don't know well try to see what happens. You've never been vocal because I have prompted you not to share. Because this is like a story in the book of mormon, just like the child in the book of mormon who knew Jesus and knew people were bad and could not preach or say much about it. That is this generation. It is worse in our generation than Joseph's you think. But actually it's much much, much worse so, I'm being careful with my words and attacking all of you first so you know not to bother this person. Joseph speaks with Emily, not much but he does. He agrees that I should be careful with this group. You are obsessed with, well Emily says, "your version of truth and will not believe others unless actually truly convinced logically" but I say you are obsessed with being right. Arguing without meaning is useless, you won't convince anyone that way usually. However that beside the point I am going to tell you something interesting actually about Emily's situation she doesn't even understand.

4. You are good when I say this, Emily and you're nervous. You're worried I might say you're evil or going to side with satan eventually, but I will praise you in front of everyone here so they understand you are truly my servant not just some hobo online or some delusional person who talks with "demons". I will show them something interesting. I won't prophesy because they will attack you endlessly on this forum for trying and failing. However I am going to say she is a good person and she is right in the fact that you are not good people to her in this situation she's in. That is all I'm saying. I'm ending this and if you don't comment that's fine, if you ignore, cursed you will be for by the spirit I speak through others and by the words of my servants go forth my words and by my words I curse or bless others. Yes it's like a prophet but no she doesn't have those abilities, yet.
5. I am well pleased with Emily compared to all of you. Well pleased that she will be an heir to all I have and all I will have and all that I have owned it will be hers as well.

This is Emily,
Thank you for reading I'm sorry for all the condemnation but it is what God told me to write.
I'm doing this to tell you and warn that you're all not making it usually. So that's all I know but God wanted to speak so here am I.
I will not respond to mean comments. Questions are fine. I'm trying to find those who are willing to get the celestial kingdom. I am like a multi billionaire giving out free advice on how to create wealth. Have a good day. Bye.

JSmith
captain of 100
Posts: 514

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by JSmith »

OK, I am genuinely confused, what did I read, or mostly read?

Is this serious? is it a parody?

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

JSmith wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 2:59 pm OK, I am genuinely confused, what did I read, or mostly read?

Is this serious? is it a parody?
Don't comment if you're not interested in actually knowing anything.
Thank you for being a interested person sortof.

blitzinstripes
captain of 100
Posts: 994

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by blitzinstripes »

I offered a heart felt prayer for you, Emily. I hope you can feel the prayers and the concern, especially that your Savior is mindful of you and your struggles. Only HE knows exactly what you are going through. And his love and mercy is sufficient for all of us to find peace and healing.

User avatar
BeNotDeceived
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7089
Location: Tralfamadore
Contact:

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by BeNotDeceived »

A weird vibe is one way to describe the cause of Moroni landing his instrument. :lol:

Perched Eagle
captain of 50
Posts: 74

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Perched Eagle »

Emily, God’s speech pattern does not follow your made up conversation. Have you considered therapy?

User avatar
tmac
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2540
Location: Reality

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by tmac »

One of the big challenges here is that even those who mean well and might like to try to help, don't know what to do. This is way over most people's heads. There were entities that even Christ's disciples did not have the knowledge, experience or power to deal with.

The book by Enzio Busche, titled something like Seeking the True and Living God, has an interesting story about a demonic possession that no one from APs to mission presidents and area authority seventies had the ability to deal with.

This is an area where even the best intended people should not tread lightly unless they know what they're up against and how to deal with it. And that leaves very few prospective actors

It is one thing for someone to say/think they have priesthood authority. It is something else entirely to actually have priesthood power.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

tmac wrote: May 24th, 2022, 9:45 am One of the big challenges here is that even those who mean well and might like to try to help, don't know what to do. This is way over most people's heads. There were entities that even Christ's disciples did not have the knowledge, experience or power to deal with.

The book by Enzio Busche, titled something like Seeking the True and Living God, has an interesting story about a demonic possession that no one from APs to mission presidents and area authority seventies had the ability to deal with.

This is an area where even the best intended people should not tread lightly unless they know what they're up against and how to deal with it. And that leaves very few prospective actors

It is one thing for someone to say/think they have priesthood authority. It is something else entirely to actually have priesthood power.
Is the book about hitler or evil spirits? How long is the section about these entities? I met satan once and I couldn't cast him out just like Moses couldn't. I'm curious about this.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

blitzinstripes wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 7:34 pm I offered a heart felt prayer for you, Emily. I hope you can feel the prayers and the concern, especially that your Savior is mindful of you and your struggles. Only HE knows exactly what you are going through. And his love and mercy is sufficient for all of us to find peace and healing.
Thank you. What is your opinion about this message? It sounds like you don't believe.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

Please comment your thoughts at this point.

User avatar
Cruiserdude
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3665
Location: Wasatch front

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Cruiserdude »

Many can be scared to comment, I include myself especially, as I have ZERO experience with anything like you describe. The Lord I know is so overly merciful and loving and His Goodness and Righteousness are so beyond beauty and glory that He and His righteous ways alone compel me to follow and seek after Him.
I don't discount your experiences at all, it just feels like I have nothing to offer you besides sincere empathy and faith in that same God that I know has delivered me from unrighteous paths I have gone down(definitely of my own choosing, unfortunately,.... But I wouldn't be who I am today without learning those principles the way that I learned them. I completely trust in the plan of salvation/plan of mercy, in my King and Master)....
So it just feels like I have little to nothing to offer you.... besides simply wanting you to know and feel that others here do sincerely care what you go through(not that that can even help you).

JSmith
captain of 100
Posts: 514

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by JSmith »

XEmilyX wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 6:29 pm
JSmith wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 2:59 pm OK, I am genuinely confused, what did I read, or mostly read?

Is this serious? is it a parody?
Don't comment if you're not interested in actually knowing anything.
Thank you for being a interested person sortof.
No I’m being serious. I genuinely don’t understand the flow of what I just read. It is very difficult to follow and I wasn’t sure if it was written tongue-in-cheek going through or if it was a serious train of thought.

I now know it is a serious piece, but it is very convoluted and very difficult to follow.

User avatar
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6337

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Sarah »

Emily, I believe you when say you feel like evil spirits are "raping" you. They can do all sorts of weird things, including giving you revelations, so be aware that you are under their influence. Not sure what we all can do for you except to pray for you. My advice is to try to ignore anything coming from these evil spirits - just blow it off, and go about your day like nothing happened, and of course pray always that they will be cast out, or tell them to leave. I know you know all this already, but keep trying to work a job, help people, eat whole grains and no refined sugar, and get some exercise and sunlight every day.

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

Sarah wrote: May 24th, 2022, 10:48 am Emily, I believe you when say you feel like evil spirits are "raping" you. They can do all sorts of weird things, including giving you revelations, so be aware that you are under their influence. Not sure what we all can do for you except to pray for you. My advice is to try to ignore anything coming from these evil spirits - just blow it off, and go about your day like nothing happened, and of course pray always that they will be cast out, or tell them to leave. I know you know all this already, but keep trying to work a job, help people, eat whole grains and no refined sugar, and get some exercise and sunlight every day.
I don't believe you believe this actually, why would you be in a room with someone being raped and just say that and not help? I mean either you don't believe or you're truly a bad person to let this happen. I mean advice is nice but it's not enough when someone's being sexually abused everyday. It's like knowing about a sex trafficked victim and not doing one D**** thing about it.

Are you blowing off this message that says to repent? Why? I'm curious about this response. It's not good actually. I mean I get it if you think it's a demon but I mean, I'd be shouting at the person. This is a demon! This not God! Stop listening! But we'll, it feels lukewarm. It's not nice to be this way in a certain way I mean I'm being raped, you say oh sorry but I'm not going to help really. Real help is not just prayer but helping the actual person. You are Jesus's hands right? Why aren't you picking up the phone and calling people for me? Is it because I am a random person online and you don't believe?

User avatar
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1113

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by XEmilyX »

JSmith wrote: May 24th, 2022, 10:40 am
XEmilyX wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 6:29 pm
JSmith wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 2:59 pm OK, I am genuinely confused, what did I read, or mostly read?

Is this serious? is it a parody?
Don't comment if you're not interested in actually knowing anything.
Thank you for being a interested person sortof.
No I’m being serious. I genuinely don’t understand the flow of what I just read. It is very difficult to follow and I wasn’t sure if it was written tongue-in-cheek going through or if it was a serious train of thought.

I now know it is a serious piece, but it is very convoluted and very difficult to follow.
What's confusing about it? Thank you for actually being genuinely interested in what's going on. Thank you. No one else seems to care that I'm being raped. So, anyway, thank you for caring a bit. Why is this confusing? Is it just because I didn't give context before the message? Is it hard to follow because you don't know me or my problems? What is it exactly? Thank you for asking.

User avatar
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6337

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Sarah »

XEmilyX wrote: May 24th, 2022, 11:48 am
Sarah wrote: May 24th, 2022, 10:48 am Emily, I believe you when say you feel like evil spirits are "raping" you. They can do all sorts of weird things, including giving you revelations, so be aware that you are under their influence. Not sure what we all can do for you except to pray for you. My advice is to try to ignore anything coming from these evil spirits - just blow it off, and go about your day like nothing happened, and of course pray always that they will be cast out, or tell them to leave. I know you know all this already, but keep trying to work a job, help people, eat whole grains and no refined sugar, and get some exercise and sunlight every day.
I don't believe you believe this actually, why would you be in a room with someone being raped and just say that and not help? I mean either you don't believe or you're truly a bad person to let this happen. I mean advice is nice but it's not enough when someone's being sexually abused everyday. It's like knowing about a sex trafficked victim and not doing one D**** thing about it.

Are you blowing off this message that says to repent? Why? I'm curious about this response. It's not good actually. I mean I get it if you think it's a demon but I mean, I'd be shouting at the person. This is a demon! This not God! Stop listening! But we'll, it feels lukewarm. It's not nice to be this way in a certain way I mean I'm being raped, you say oh sorry but I'm not going to help really. Real help is not just prayer but helping the actual person. You are Jesus's hands right? Why aren't you picking up the phone and calling people for me? Is it because I am a random person online and you don't believe?
Jesus said no railing accusations. So yelling at a demon won't do any good. You have to be full of faith that Jesus can cast him out and show no fear or anger.

What do you want people to do to help you?

User avatar
Baurak Ale
Nauvoo Legion Captain
Posts: 927
Location: The North Countries (Upper Midwest, USA)

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Baurak Ale »

Sarah wrote: May 24th, 2022, 12:28 pm Jesus said no railing accusations. So yelling at a demon won't do any good. You have to be full of faith that Jesus can cast him out and show no fear or anger.

What do you want people to do to help you?
Actually the railing accusation part is not about the volume of your voice, it's about not being accusatorial. The loud voice part is actually called for in scripture:

D&C 50:31 – 33:
  • 31 Wherefore, it shall come to pass, that if you behold a spirit manifested that you cannot understand, and you receive not that spirit, ye shall ask of the Father in the name of Jesus; and if he give not unto you that spirit, then you may know that it is not of God.
    32 And it shall be given unto you, power over that spirit; and you shall proclaim against that spirit with a loud voice that it is not of God—
    33 Not with railing accusation, that ye be not overcome, neither with boasting nor rejoicing, lest you be seized therewith.

blitzinstripes
captain of 100
Posts: 994

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by blitzinstripes »

Do you believe that God allows demons to physically harm us? Do you believe that demons would be permitted to do so without some form of permission, invitation? Do you believe that God would not protect you from such affliction if you asked him? And finally, what is it that you are expecting us to do on your behalf other than pray for you? Have you reached out to a local faithful priesthood holder for a blessing?

I suggest you begin with answering these questions, first. It almost seems as this is some kind of rhetorical accusation (that no one wants to help you) and that we all quantify some admission of guilt for not acknowledging your calling us all to repentance. Your post was difficult to read and comprehend, at times. The only thing I know for sure is that you are struggling, and so I offered sincere prayers on your behalf.

I'm not sure what other result you expect from an internet forum.

User avatar
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6337

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by Sarah »

Baurak Ale wrote: May 24th, 2022, 1:16 pm
Sarah wrote: May 24th, 2022, 12:28 pm Jesus said no railing accusations. So yelling at a demon won't do any good. You have to be full of faith that Jesus can cast him out and show no fear or anger.

What do you want people to do to help you?
Actually the railing accusation part is not about the volume of your voice, it's about not being accusatorial. The loud voice part is actually called for in scripture:

D&C 50:31 – 33:
  • 31 Wherefore, it shall come to pass, that if you behold a spirit manifested that you cannot understand, and you receive not that spirit, ye shall ask of the Father in the name of Jesus; and if he give not unto you that spirit, then you may know that it is not of God.
    32 And it shall be given unto you, power over that spirit; and you shall proclaim against that spirit with a loud voice that it is not of God—
    33 Not with railing accusation, that ye be not overcome, neither with boasting nor rejoicing, lest you be seized therewith.
Thanks, that clarifies and corrects. The important part is where your heart is when you talk to an evil spirit.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3154

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by John Tavner »

XEmilyX wrote: May 24th, 2022, 11:48 am
Sarah wrote: May 24th, 2022, 10:48 am Emily, I believe you when say you feel like evil spirits are "raping" you. They can do all sorts of weird things, including giving you revelations, so be aware that you are under their influence. Not sure what we all can do for you except to pray for you. My advice is to try to ignore anything coming from these evil spirits - just blow it off, and go about your day like nothing happened, and of course pray always that they will be cast out, or tell them to leave. I know you know all this already, but keep trying to work a job, help people, eat whole grains and no refined sugar, and get some exercise and sunlight every day.
I don't believe you believe this actually, why would you be in a room with someone being raped and just say that and not help? I mean either you don't believe or you're truly a bad person to let this happen. I mean advice is nice but it's not enough when someone's being sexually abused everyday. It's like knowing about a sex trafficked victim and not doing one D**** thing about it.

Are you blowing off this message that says to repent? Why? I'm curious about this response. It's not good actually. I mean I get it if you think it's a demon but I mean, I'd be shouting at the person. This is a demon! This not God! Stop listening! But we'll, it feels lukewarm. It's not nice to be this way in a certain way I mean I'm being raped, you say oh sorry but I'm not going to help really. Real help is not just prayer but helping the actual person. You are Jesus's hands right? Why aren't you picking up the phone and calling people for me? Is it because I am a random person online and you don't believe?
Everyone needs to repent and repent means to return towards the Lord and have a change of mind. I try to repent often and I repent when I don't repent. I wish I had the ability to just snap my fingers and make what you are suffering go away - maybe I like faith in that capacity - I suppose I do because it hasn't happened yet. My impression though is this prison is largely of you having been deceived. The demons are so good at convincing you of something that you believe it is true. It is like Inception. You believe the world they ahve created around you is the one that is real, but the whole time you have the ability to just ignore what they are trying to force you to believe. Next time the demon "rapes" you, thank God for His love and mercy and acknowledge that though the demon can try to ocnvince you of anything, you are God's. Praise God, thank God that you are His and not the demon's. The focus comes on God then. They are outside trying to get in and the way they get in is by convincing you that they are already there. If you keep focusing on them they will only grow in power and influence in your life. There are powers and dominions, and they are attempting to overcome you. The scripture says in James 4:6 5Or do you think the Scripture says without reason that the Spirit He caused to dwell in us yearns with envy? 6But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “ God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." The devil flees when you submit to God - it doesn't say right then, but He flees. It is a matter of faith, but the more attentino you give the devil the worse it gets because you are giving it more power: For example imagine if Moses had been so freaked out by the Devil and kept running away, rather than recognizing He was a Son of God, what would have happened? The Devil would still torment him.

I have a dear friend who was literally raped, both spiritually and physically. On her deathbed because she was so distraught by what happened and was wasting away... somewhat like Zeezrom, She had a vision, and she saw herself being raped every single instance of SRA abuse in the church. Then the Lord stood beside her and told her to forgive. She watched every single instance and then saw the Lord take her place every single time. The Lord told her to just forgive as He suffered for her. It wasn't until she forgave and let go of each one of these terrible events that happened in her life that she was set free. The Scripture says " If your eye be single your whole body shall be filled with light. In the end the Demons have just convinced you that they are raping you. 2 Nephi 2:26 And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given.

So you ask for help. Have you acted in faith? or did you try once and quit. Yet you ignore those things that men say, stating it isn't enough. Do you know what faith is? Faith is not just "believing" As it says in James 2:19 You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that— and shudder." Belief is just that. Faith is a trust in God, not a trust in man. Yet you are angry with man because they keep failing you - so stop having faith in man to save you and begin to trust in God to do so. So the message is the same - Forgive. Matt 6: 13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’ 14For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours. I'm not saying it is easy, but ask the Lord for faith, for it is a gift of the Spirit and for the faith to forgive and the faith to believe and the faith to submit to God so the devil flees and the knowledge on how to do so. Amen.

Jesus loves you and me and all of us. He loves us so much He sent His son when we were yet sinners, so we might live and be redeemend, if we believe and accept forgiveness. So that is His love manifest. Don't let your anger for your situation cloud your mind of that love. Focus on Him and not the darkness. As Nietzche stated and I believe it to be true - IF you stare too long into the Darkness, the darkness will stare back at you... " you may become that monster you hate.

User avatar
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6965

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by nightlight »

blitzinstripes wrote: May 24th, 2022, 1:19 pm Do you believe that God allows demons to physically harm us? Do you believe that demons would be permitted to do so without some form of permission, invitation? Do you believe that God would not protect you from such affliction if you asked him? And finally, what is it that you are expecting us to do on your behalf other than pray for you? Have you reached out to a local faithful priesthood holder for a blessing?

I suggest you begin with answering these questions, first. It almost seems as this is some kind of rhetorical accusation (that no one wants to help you) and that we all quantify some admission of guilt for not acknowledging your calling us all to repentance. Your post was difficult to read and comprehend, at times. The only thing I know for sure is that you are struggling, and so I offered sincere prayers on your behalf.

I'm not sure what other result you expect from an internet forum.
Don't assume everybody who is possessed has invited demons in them. It's not scriptural.

14And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. 17Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. 18And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

User avatar
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6965

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by nightlight »

XEmilyX wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 2:32 pm "This is God speaking, I am angry with all of you on this forum who have not helped Emily on here at all with her demon issue. You think it's insane or you don't believe. I am speaking and she is hearing a voice. You can judge whether or not this is God. I mean it's not like I don't speak to people through impressions, and thoughts and words sometimes. People are just not ready for anything more that's why I don't speak to you in this manner. Repent. Come to me. Do not waste your probation. Most of you are not going to make it. You're just not.

A girl (Emily) was being raped by demonic forces and you left her for dead because you don't believe. She posted and screamed for help. God has saved her, I have saved her from demonic forces raping her at night. And you probably will ignore this for some reason or think I'm the devil speaking through Emily Which is fine, because she doesn't know either, but I am God and you are not going to make it. I'm going to make that very clear to all of you. And if you have recieved your special witness of coming to the celestial kingdom and have not helped as if you were in the room and this was happening right in front of your eyes,(emily being raped) I condemn you. Permenantly. That should frighten you to repent. I am disgusted with all of you in a certain way, including Emily who has not done everything she wants in life. Emily is very special, you are all listening to eachother and not to Emily because you believe she is nuts, just some average person on the internet or dealing with something you don't understand. She is going to make it. Celestial. 99.9999999% of you will never make it to the celestial world. I promise. Covenants don't work. The second comforter doesn't work. It has to be the father or christ telling you to either work on yourself to earn it, or you don't get it. (And if you get it keep it). That means those of you who are mormon, and know about the highest kingdom you will not make it usually. Emily saw this in a dream just as real as any prophets vision, like Joseph's or like Samuel hearing the voice of the Lord. This is a warning. Most of you will not make it, and I do not want you around me because of how you have treated Emily with her issue with demons.

She has asked over 200 people everywhere around the world in person what to do. She has traveled great lengths to find healing. Those of you who have pmed her, thank you for trying, but you do not understand what you're doing to her. You leave her alone to be raped every night you do not ask to help cast out, to comfort and to instruct. This is real. I am real. And I am condemning all of you, including Emily so she's not excluded. So she's not just badgering you about not helping. I will not reveal who I am to any of you yet. Especially Emily, but I am speaking to her this way. I do not sound like the scriptures for a reason.

You all are terrible in my sight including Emily ok? I speak this way to make you understand I go to people where they're at. DENVER SNUFFER! He has voices talking to him but for the most part he is making it up. Most people with gifts do not have the Holy ghost, nor are they on my side. My side are those who are celestial.

Terrestrial people may believe in Jesus but do you remember that they are lukewarm? They are not passionate? They will not die for me. They will not do what I ask, they are unfaithful in every aspect in certain ways that's why they get Terrestrial glory and they are stuck there for eternity. I am giving all of you a judgement of sorts so you are not hurting when you come here. People who are mormon tend to believe that because "I am good, I am making church on time, or even I am fighting evil in the church that I will make it", these people usually do not make it. I'm sorry, but this is a wake up call to all of you on here, including Emily. She is making it though. Ask her about how to make it. If you're not actually interested in coming to the celestial world then don't ask. If you want to fight, she will not respond, she can tell, she's an empath and can feel all of your emotions in your words, when you write and even when it's posted. So, don't argue, you're bad people in my eyes. Leaving a girl to fend for herself because you are unbelievers in spiritual phenomena happening to others.

I appreciate a few of you on here, still disappointed though. But that's better than being completely hated by me. If you want to come, repent, on your knees, saying, "I'm sorry for allowing myself to be distracted by the devil and his lies about this situation." Or, "I am sorry for attacking her with my words," (if any of you have done that) she is my servant on this earth, like a prophet but not quite like one. No mantle, but she is like one so listen to her more. There is a reason she is on this forum. It's not to just talk about spiritual things, she is trying to warn you of evil, satan, and hell. It's coming out bad (her words on this forum) and not making sense because she is disabled. She is bad at conversation, but she is aware of everything happening around her. I blessed her with this almost curse she calls it, because if she could speak like any of you, she would be making so much change in the world, so many people would follow me, that you would think. "Oh wow, she is correct." But you would only think this because others think she is correct. You do not know how to notice my servants. Most people do not know who my servants are because they are hidden in a sense, like the davidic servant you keep talking about on here. He's not on here by the way, he is working on himself and not even aware of what's going on. Emily is aware, she is not great at explaining things, but she is great at knowing what to say when it needs to be said, even if it's in a disabled way. Emily is making it. I want all of you to make it. You can if you want. But you need the holy spirit of promise. I know it's interesting that I'm speaking on a forum but Jesus is coming soon and needs me to talk to all of these people, because you all need to follow my son better, including Emily. Don't be mad that you feel like a good person and I am speaking this way. It's like this with all people I talk to. Repent or be put in Hell. And hell can be many places that's all I will say to you about that. But heaven is always happy so don't worry about it if you don't want it. Now to all of you still listening and not angry, I'm speaking to you.

I am not allowing you to have the Holy spirit of promise, the promise of eternal life because I am unhappy with you. Emily has recieved this when she was 12. Why is it taking you all so long??? I am speaking. God is speaking. I am here for you always, but you don't love me enough, you are focused on things, whisperings of evil, whisperings of lies and believe they are true. Emily can help you with this, poorly, but she knows what's going on and will work with you personally to make it to the celestial kingdom. She was given a mission in that dream and doesn't realize what it is, but it's helping those who want to make it, to cross the canyon of death and hell to get to me. The straight and narrow is litterally over a canyon and you will fall in if you do not listen to her example. If you don't, you will never come back. I mean it. You don't just get to this point and it's smooth sailing or easy because of that painting people painted (the tree of life painting). Emily saw what Lehi saw in his dream. She shared a blog post about it actually on her blog but she does not know what it means. I will explain it to all of you. The straight and narrow is a zipline, with no seating, no clips ties or anything to hold you on to the bar but your own body and strength. The canyon is thousands of feet deep and it's dark and if you slip up, if you mess up like her friend did before she met her you will be destroyed in the flesh. You will be punished and you will not get out of it. There is a person at the zipline who only says once what to do and Emily got there just In time to hear what it was, he will not repeat it. It's simple really. But I will not explain to anyone what this means, it might frighten you away from wanting it, it's already scary enough to know you would be destroyed in the flesh. Emily made it. (Across the canyon safe) Now it's your turn to make it.

I am making someone wait for assistance Emily can give to them, to help you. They are starving, hungry, and dying but they won't make it to heaven like some of you so I am going to leave him because he doesn't want it, to talk to you immediately. I might save a few of you or all of you if you want in the celestial kingdom. She is like my servant joseph, but disabled. She cannot talk or write well. But I am writing this and she doesn't understand why people will understand this this way, but it's fine.

I am making a point, she can ask for money for this man to save his life or she can follow the spirit and save eternal lives, so she's being obedient for a reason, not an idiot. Thank you for thinking that for those of you who will.

Now, Emily has studied how to be successful for over a decade and cannot get it because she is truly disabled mentally. All of you can be multimillionaires and save people like martial who is Emily's friend, who is poor just like Emily and cannot fend for himself and she cannot help financially and is watching him suffer greatly because she cannot afford to actually help with $40. Emily at this point cannot handle over 3hrs of work a few times a week and she's trying! Like as hard as anyone I know of who wants a job full time to provide for themselves. And for those of you who will think, "oh she's insane because she's disabled that's why this is happening" stop reading honestly why are you reading? Do you want it? The best spot in Heaven? More joy? A partner? I mean you probably don't want to be single forever right? There are very few Gods despite the amount of people who could become one. A handful compared to the infinite amount of people who are existing.

Now I am going to list the problems Emily has had because the adversary wants to destroy her. I need your prayers. I curse you with a heavy and evil curse, evil because you are evil if you do not even think to help. That is evil, when Satan wants to kill her physically and spiritually and you just ignore it, I curse you then. But if you pray I will bless you infinitely. Ok?

1. She is about to be destroyed physically like joseph smith. This is a warning to Emily and to all of you. Someone will be almost murdered. She will be saved but someone will try to kill Emily soon. Don't call the cops she doesn't know who it is. It could be Cain for all I know but it will be someone. Now she is not understanding why I'm telling you all this. She doesn't want people to make her go to the mental ward again for her beliefs. That did happen by the way. When this happens (destruction) She will be saved miraculously by Jesus right in the nick of time. She shouldn't be driving today for a fact so, I'll ask her to stop driving even have someone pick her up from work. Sometimes the adversary does not attack other people who help him in his whole idea of things. So problem number one, about to be destroyed physically.

2. Destroyed spiritually. Almost. She is not supposed to go through this if you're wondering. She is aware she will almost be destroyed by satan however, it is not of her own choice or will. It is not because of a curse or because of Emily at all. He did this to joseph smith actually, he was supposed to live however, satan decided to make it dangerous for the rest of humanity by destroying him. He is the last prophet by the way. None else are prophets now or ever unless the davidic servant decides to finally ask about it, he is less faithful than Emily by alot and so are the two prophets in Jerusalem or the middle east in the last days. She is not a prophet because she is disabled. Or prophetess. Ok? Spiritual destruction of this nature does not mean anything evil will come of it, however it is not good to go through, it will hurt her in the next life and she is doing everything she can, pushing every second of the day, fighting darkness every moment with everything's she's got. Do you know what that's like? It's as if hell itself is open and attacking you in all areas so you quit and commit suicide before you get home and I will not allow good things to happen if she does that. So she cannot get out like that for a reason. She is stuck and knows the future, much like Jesus knowing he will do the atonement before it happens. That is the only example she has that is strong enough to keep her alive at this moment. She thinks "if Jesus can go through so much pain and he knew he would almost perish mentally, I can make it as well. I can keep living because it will end soon." Jesus thought he needed to help however it is accurate that he knew he needed to perform or accomplish or serve the atonement. Emily has no such reason other than Jesus didn't kill himself so I won't. He is always the example always, she thinks.

3. She is mentally disabled so much she cannot save Martial from death because she has no money, and cannot convince evil people, evil because they are not helping because he is in Africa and they think he is scamming Emily. He is not I know that and he will suffer alot because of this. So I curse her family heavily for not helping. The next downturn of the economy (she doesn't even know that word, downturn) the next time it falls down monetarily, it will be terrible for her family. I do not bless those who do not help others starving to death. I will let satan give whatever he wants with this family at this point. Which brings me to the next point.

4. She is going to lose her job for no reason. She knows this. She is intuitive and knows the future of things, so she is pretty aware they will eventually fire her from the only work she can handle in all of st george. She works at a cash register that has maybe 10 people come to it and she is trying to quickly push herself to have confidence so she can have another part time job. She is too scared of doing door dash at this point but she is inspired to do it because it will help her in so many ways. So she will do it later, not now, destruction is imminent and she needs to prepare.
So no job soon.

5. Her parents need to do different things in their lives. She doesn't understand that, but they will probably divorce, everything Emily has trying to stop will happen, because I am not blessing this family anymore especially after what they did to Emily and her mind, her emotions all her life and her body (she is not being physically abused don't worry but she is 70lbs heavier and cannot lose the WEIGHT BECAUSE SHE WAS FORCED MEDICATION FOR NO GOOD REASON.) her dad will die because he is stubborn because he is not willing to get the right doctor. She is telling him and even shouting, if you don't get this doctor you will die in surgery! And he is a man who has had dreams of angels talking about the book of mormon being accurate and he is not reading his scriptures at all no matter what I do, but he believes in it however he does not take action. Don't be this person. Her mother will initiate the divorce. Emily hates this idea because she loves her family. How would it feel when you've worked for 10 years on someone's relationship with eachother really hard and have satan just come along and try to destroy it? Sadly this will possibly happen. At this point her father will die, she knows it, because when he said "I will support you financially for the rest of my life" she felt him die in front of her intuitively. She knows he is not going to make it and her goals dreams and aspirations will be gone forever until she finds someone to financially support her. Now she is really scared that her father will go to Hell because he has not repented at all. he thinks she's nuts and forcing medication was ok because he is trying to help. He is an idiot and spiritually unaware and he is unhappy because his daughter he likes more, she is suicidal, and attacking him for nothing. This girl that he loves more than emily, She is attacking her father because he is not what she wanted in life, she is nuts to some extent, but she is accusing her father of raping her when he is a good person. He is not a evil man, he is however like much of you.





6. Her father will die soon. Her mother will not financially support her. She is so financially dependant she is on disability from the government and all of you know that it keeps people poor for a reason. People need food. She will get off and beg if I ask her to, but honestly it's fine now.




7. She is an achieving person. She is trying to get rid of her disability with my power because she has done that with her mental illness. All of you who have mental illnesses, honestly you just want it at this point, but Emily has a solution for you and it will bind satan out of your life forever if you know about it. She has posted about it before and none of you understand or believe or care to change it. You can stay in your suicidal thoughts if you want, but there's a way out and honestly if you want out ask Emily and DO IT EXACTLY AS SHE SAYS BECAUSE IT WONT WORK OTHERWISE.

8. She has the cure for mental illness and no one listens.



9. She is healed from 7 mental illnesses it's actually more because I know Emily it was 9 mental illnesses. They forgot a few when they diagnosed her. No she's not schizophrenic thank goodness because you wouldn't believe me and this whole conversation at all if she ever was. Her sister is, but it's actually spirits causing it. All of you who think that it's not spirits (mental illness and depression), go to Hell and stay there because you are causing people to believe that you are correct and there is no way out of suffering except for prescription drugs which are inspired usually by the devil.

10. This is Emily (speaking)my mother will kill me mentally everyday if my father is not around. he is the protection from her being mean all the time.(she is not an abuser however I am very intuitive and sensitive and correct in understanding why people do what they do.) She is a mean person without him she knows it at this point because of our conversation today. I told her she is a bad person for letting my friend die because of $40 I need to save him. I asked my visiting teacher for her assistance with just something as small as $40. all of you have full time jobs, I don't care how little you make you are richer than 98% of the world out there. $40 is nothing but feels like 1 million to people who don't want to donate. Anyway, the point is I have more problems than all of you and I'm not a mean person for saying this but I am still nicer, more helpful and more willing to follow Jesus than any of you because I have seen him and know him that's my testimony about him. I will let father continue.



11. Thank you Emily. I will continue and she will want to write all of her problems down but I will only share a few because some of you think they are insignificant because of your experiences. However, what she is going through is worse than all of your issues combined. All of your rape, abuse, the torture, the pain, the lack of money, the unhappiness, the beatings and everything else you all have gone through. Don't hate Emily for writing this, hate God instead, I'm the one speaking. Not her. Now,

12. She is going to lose her sister to Hell. Suicide captures people in it always. Don't listen to ndes that say they went to the light it confuses people heavily and they think "oh ill be ok in the end" I do not forgive sinners who murder themselves. Ever. They are condemned forever. This is murder, not escaping pain. They are not suffering that badly! Now, they are tired of living, they are giving up, they are in pain sometimes but mostly they just listen to the devil and need to cast out. The devil will make them think "I'll be forgiven eventually" this is a lie from the pit of darkness and of perdition and of the bottomless pit. They are suffering immensely because they commit suicide. She (katie, emilys sister) was a good girl when she was little and good when she was growing up and even good for a reason in college but satan got to her, Katie, and is screaming in her head right now to kill herself because her family tried to help clean her room because she was a extremely bad hoarder. Up to the ceiling hoarder. Going to get kicked out hoarder. Going to the homeless shelter forever homeless. She is choosing this because satan lies lots of lies to this person to torment Emily, mostly, not her sister. Her sister is not important to satan she is a hypocrite, he doesn't care about those. They are useful but not that useful. Emily is useful because she is powerful to my side and will be a world changer eventually. Just like my prophet joseph and even myself with my atonement. Greater things hath no man seen than the future of this world. And all of you who mock will mourn. Don't even comment. If you have to, delete this thread because you don't want the truth that much. But it is lds freedom forum for a reason. I appreciate that you allow all types of thinking on this site without banning people.



13. I am going to explain everything differently than she would. She would just list her problems because she understands the adversary well, she understands herself and what is going to happen. Always. This forum will be used for light in the church so don't let anyone destroy it.

14. I am going to do my best to explain if you all do not pray for this person immediately as soon as possible a prayer, not a long drawn out 5 hour prayer. A prayer. That's it. You will not be condemned at the last day. I will count this against you heavily if you don't pray at all for Emily. At all! Someone is in danger in all areas and you are too obsessed with evil and destruction that you will not pray at all. So anyway, she is struggling financially, spiritually and emotionally however she is accomplishing so much despite it. She would be a multi multi millionaire if she had any of the brain capacity all of you have. She cannot even add up cash easily like what is $1.00 plus 2.75? She doesn't even understand for a long time what that would even add up to. It overwhelms her but she is an expert at being a good person. She is not disabled like autism or aspergers or some hideous disease that causes you to think incorrectly. It is about processing issues, overwhelm and mental disability and no she is not special or going to heaven because of this. Very normal compared to disabled people who can't count cash, or can only push carts for a living. It's confusing but it's fine.





15. That's all I'm going to say about her problems because all of you will just say "oh that's nothing I went through worse." And you haven't mentally or emotionally gone through this much at all. Not even close. Its Hell compared to your mental issues. Nothing comes close. I do not know a person alive now that has this problem mentally. Physically I can understand. She has not been attacked often physically constantly for years, but she has been attacked.

16. I am going to be mean to all who have been abused physically. Jesus suffered worse. Stop pitying yourself. Stop being a victim. It is leading you to Hell. Stop it. Now Emily is stronger than all of you combined. There are only a few people who could handle physical abuse better than her. And I'm serious. I know Emily. Satan did not use this temptation or trial because it is a strength. It would have emboldened her, not defeated her. She would have rose up and created something even better. She is not sure what I mean, so she is doing her best always, right Emily? She said yes. So




17. Most of you do not push yourselves as hard as she does despite not having as many emotional mental and physical problems. She is a sex trafficked victim per say she is constantly raped daily. Some people are tortured more than her physically but no one is as tortured as her Psychologically. This problem broke a person who is so valiant so steadfast it has completely destroyed her mentally. This person is so steadfast and faith filled that they ask for problems to help them get better, they study hours daily on self improvement and thousands of service hours in only a few years. She has overcome basically all her problems mentally. she doesn't know what to do with herself in a certain way. None of you improve yourselves this much. She is the example for a reason. She is the leader not you. What I don't get is why you don't listen to her, but I understand she doesn't completely make sense. And that's fine on her end. Now...

18. Let me show you how valiant she really is....
1. She is making it to the celestial kingdom. Your not. One of you claims to be making it but I'm sorry to say you will not be very happy about how you didn't help Emily all this to keep your identity secret.
2. She is pushing 100% everyday. Think of a very hard issue you pushed through, or a hard workout you did, maybe you prayed feverishly for someone daily or fasted more than once or actually prayed all day like enos did for a solution. It's like none of that. Not even close. Think of the best people in the world how they work feverishly on their work like 80 hr weeks or 90 hrs if they really need to. This is nothing mentally compared to what she deals with, the strain, the pushing, it's like she breaks her own mind to become a miracle so she can get people to listen to her and her story so they will come to the celestial kingdom. They will not listen to that will they? They won't will they. Well, one example I will give and none of you will like. It is compared to Jesus's atonement. The pain mentally was nearly as bad as that in highschool and she still kept going. I can say that because I did that, i performed the atonement and i am speaking. She didn't get hit as bad because I protected her. It was a step away 99.99% instead of 100. I am serious and she keep pushing herself beyond her capacity because she believes in miracles. Her mind was so wracked with torment daily so abused so dark that she had to have such a huge goal to keep herself alive, like I did. She will change this world. I will change this world with an amazing yet disabled person and I will show all of you that you could have done better with yourselves. You will feel so humiliated that someone so disabled actually believed more than you in miracles, Jesus and power you will fall to your knees to Jesus and beg for mercy. You don't understand how she thinks. She is like a genius in this area but only because she believes in miracles so I blessed her with it.

3. I am announcing this to all of you to show her how people will react if she starts talking to people about what she sees, what she knows and what will happen to her and others who believe or don't believe. It will be interesting to understand Emily. They will shatter to pieces. Or they will not answer because of annoyance, fear, disbelief or just ignorance. Or maybe some random person might comment and say interesting, but do nothing about it. Or they will say YES! I understand! I want the celestial kingdom! Or they will ban you. I don't know well try to see what happens. You've never been vocal because I have prompted you not to share. Because this is like a story in the book of mormon, just like the child in the book of mormon who knew Jesus and knew people were bad and could not preach or say much about it. That is this generation. It is worse in our generation than Joseph's you think. But actually it's much much, much worse so, I'm being careful with my words and attacking all of you first so you know not to bother this person. Joseph speaks with Emily, not much but he does. He agrees that I should be careful with this group. You are obsessed with, well Emily says, "your version of truth and will not believe others unless actually truly convinced logically" but I say you are obsessed with being right. Arguing without meaning is useless, you won't convince anyone that way usually. However that beside the point I am going to tell you something interesting actually about Emily's situation she doesn't even understand.

4. You are good when I say this, Emily and you're nervous. You're worried I might say you're evil or going to side with satan eventually, but I will praise you in front of everyone here so they understand you are truly my servant not just some hobo online or some delusional person who talks with "demons". I will show them something interesting. I won't prophesy because they will attack you endlessly on this forum for trying and failing. However I am going to say she is a good person and she is right in the fact that you are not good people to her in this situation she's in. That is all I'm saying. I'm ending this and if you don't comment that's fine, if you ignore, cursed you will be for by the spirit I speak through others and by the words of my servants go forth my words and by my words I curse or bless others. Yes it's like a prophet but no she doesn't have those abilities, yet.
5. I am well pleased with Emily compared to all of you. Well pleased that she will be an heir to all I have and all I will have and all that I have owned it will be hers as well.

This is Emily,
Thank you for reading I'm sorry for all the condemnation but it is what God told me to write.
I'm doing this to tell you and warn that you're all not making it usually. So that's all I know but God wanted to speak so here am I.
I will not respond to mean comments. Questions are fine. I'm trying to find those who are willing to get the celestial kingdom. I am like a multi billionaire giving out free advice on how to create wealth. Have a good day. Bye.
I believe that you can be helped by doing the following:

Stop dwelling on thoughts of grandeur.

Stop thinking about if a demon is doing this or that.

Stop thinking you are this or that.

Stop thinking you're worse or you're better

Empty your cup(mind)

When you pray, pray like Jesus:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
______________

Dissect His prayer, there is no wonder or wasted motion....

I understand that stopping your intrusive thoughts is a lot easier said than done. But it takes discipline to be a disciple. And you are not alone , with His added strength you can stop these thoughts.

Do it.

2 Timothy 1:7
King James Version
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

User avatar
tmac
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2540
Location: Reality

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by tmac »

The book by Enzio Busche is essentially his life story. It is not "about" demonic possessions per se, but it does have a short and very relevant real life story on the subject. I will see if I can find it.

Except for offering prayers and support, I'm not exactly sure what any of us are in a position to actually do for Emily. Although some of us might have the ability to exercise physical force and stop a physical rapist, without sufficient faith, confidence and priesthood power (which typically comes from experience) as the Busche story illustrates, without sufficient actual spiritual power from God, we may be helpless to stop a spiritual rapist.

But this is a teaching/learning opportunity for all of us. For one thing, there is absolutely no justification for judging, dissing Emily or arguing with her in any way. Perhaps the best approach for the rest of us is to listen (carefully), validate her feelings (no matter how foreign they might be to us), and offer whatever collective faith, prayers and support we are able, without arguing or trying to put her down.

Until any of us have walked in her shoes there is no justification for any kind of judgment.

User avatar
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Posts: 9418
Contact:

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by marc »

Apologies.
Last edited by marc on May 24th, 2022, 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6965

Re: Church won't help, Christians won't help weird vibe around utah. I hate people around here

Post by nightlight »

marc wrote: May 24th, 2022, 2:32 pm
Last edited by nightlight on May 24th, 2022, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply