What qualifies Russell M. Nelson to call the clot shot a godsend?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

What qualified Russell M. Nelson to declare the clot shot was a godsend?

Jesus personally appeared to the prophet and declared it so.
1%
Russell trusted his medical peers and saw a clever way to earn vast amounts of money by owning stocks in Big Pharma.
13%
In his arrogance, Russell believed God would make it so on his demand or request.
3%
Russell was in on this scam from near the getgo, being a satanist and ordered his representatives to show devotion at UN and WEF meets.
8%
Russell is simply too stupid to know any better and he made an honest mistake and should be forgiven.
8%
Russell is completely out of touch and has zero communication with God. It was a slip of the tongue and he wishes he could take it back.
8%
Russell knew it would kill and maim millions just like satan wants.
1%
Russell is no prophet, seer, or revelator. He is a total fraud and knows it.
12%
Russell thinks he is doing the right thing. He actually believes he speaks for God. He thinks big pharma was inspired to create the kill shot.
27%
Russell has no idea how mad God is at him. We are still under condemnation and he has made it even worse.
9%
It was a test and only clot shot recipients get to the Celestial Kingdom.
1%
Having read the scriptures many times, he knows as well as LDSFFers that he is off the rails and is waiting for the DS to smoke him.
2%
Russell gloats at how stupid the people are that follow him. His arrogance is without end. Satan is his god and that is why he called it a godsend.
6%

Total votes: 159
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

What qualifies Russell M. Nelson to call the clot shot a godsend?

Post by Fred »

I wonder what people's feelings actually are about Russell M. Nelson calling the kill shot a godsend.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Re: What qualifies Russell M. Nelson to call the clot shot a godsend?

Post by CuriousThinker »

I think in his mind it is a godsend as I think he views all medical "advances" to be from God. But, I don't know his heart so I can't judge his intentions.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Fred, your options are making me lol over here. Oh my! 😂😂😂

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Talk about push polling!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Fred, I had to 'troll' your 'poll' with one of my answer votes... I couldn't help it😉😂😁

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

Did Nelson mean godsend or Gods-end?

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

How about another option? "Russell didn't even ask God. He was a trained medical professional, so he felt he already knew, and just assumed a vaccine would be the answer. Then when they became available so quickly he assumed that was because of Gods intervention."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

IcedKoffee wrote: May 6th, 2022, 1:28 pm Did Nelson mean godsend or Gods-end?
It sends you to God prematurely.

JD21
captain of 100

Post by JD21 »

He was just following orders from his globalist leaders.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

CuriousThinker wrote: May 6th, 2022, 10:51 am I think in his mind it is a godsend as I think he views all medical "advances" to be from God. But, I don't know his heart so I can't judge his intentions.
I think in his mind it is a godsend as I think he views all medical "advances" to be from God.
probably true - even though he's completely wrong, and from his learning, he's just following the guidelines
from the Medical Assoc., - trusting in that - instead of receiving any inspiration from God at all.
The whole Med scene and the control it has - and Big Pharm, is the most evil and biggest scam in the entire World;
Just look at the role it played in this whole evil fake Plannedemic and their kill shot.
I don't know his heart so I can't judge his intentions.
also true,
but someone who claims to be a prophet, and inspired by God,
his intentions should be also - wouldn't you think.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Now that even the FDA is finally admitting that one of the miraculous wonderdrugs actually is a literal clotshot, do you think this will make the FP rethink their godsend stance? Or maybe they'll just say two outta three ain't bad?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

h_p wrote: May 6th, 2022, 8:37 pm Now that even the FDA is finally admitting that one of the miraculous wonderdrugs actually is a literal clotshot, do you think this will make the FP rethink their godsend stance?
"what ! - the prophet made a mistake !" are you kidding ! lol. right.
we couldn't have that now could we.

Nelson is under this delusion that he's led by God;
There's no chance in hell that they would EVER admit - rethink, or say in any way that they may have been wrong
or reverse what they've already said -
simply because then that would show and bring out the truth - that Nelson's really a false prophet,
and that this was not really a "godsend" at all , but all made up from Nelson's imagination.

Isaiah describes the church leaders perfectly.

Isaiah 29

9 Procrastinate, and become bewildered;
preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help.
Be drunk, but not with wine;
stagger, but not from strong drink.
10 Jehovah has poured out on you
a spirit of deep sleep:
he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers.

Jehovah’s people who are here addressed are chronically delusional
to the point of slumbering in a deep sleep.
Having procrastinated the day of their salvation by buying into dreamlike deceptions and fantasies, they grow “bewildered” and “cry for help” when Jehovah’s judgments come upon them.
As a people’s leaders generally reflect the people themselves, so all are spiritually “drunk” and “stagger”
instead of walking straight.
The prophets and seers—the people’s “eyes” and “heads”—can’t awaken them to spiritual realities because they themselves are intoxicated and asleep
(Isaiah 28:7; 56:9-12).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaiah 28:7 talks about priests and prophets.

7 These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink;
they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit; no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12).
Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies.
Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The leaders of these people have misled them, and those who are led are confused” (Isaiah 9:13–16).

Isaiah 9

14 Therefore Jehovah will cut off from Israel
head and tail, palm top and reed, in a single day;
15 the elders or notables are the head,
the prophets who teach falsehoods, the tail.
16 The leaders of these people have misled them,
and those who are led are confused.

As in ancient times, the political and ecclesiastical leaders of Jehovah’s end-time people resemble one another.
Because of their wickedness, Jehovah “cuts off” both from his presence in “a single day”—his Day of Judgment (Isaiah 48:18-19). Because a people’s leaders reflect what the people are, the leaders’ misleading and confusing “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—constitutes an integral part of their punishment (cf. Isaiah 3:12).
Most reprehensible in the prophets who represent Jehovah to his people are the “falsehoods” or “lies” (seqer) they teach
(Isaiah 28:7; 29:10; 32:6-7).

A kind of delusion sets in among ecclesiastical leader as the people subscribe to the new narrative that merely perpetuates the status quo:
“These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers,
they blunder in their decisions
For all tables are filled with vomit; no spot is without excrement.
Whom shall he give instruction? Whom shall he enlighten with revelation? Weanlings weaned from milk, those just taken from the breast? For it is but line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept; a trifle here, a trifle there” (Isaiah 28:7–10);

“Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware; all of them are but dumb watchdogs unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber. Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage. ‘Come, [they say,]let us get wine and have our fill of liquor. For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!’” (Isaiah 56:10–12).

When a spirit of self-sufficiency follows the people’s prosperity, spiritual standards grow lax and predatory practices prevail: “How the faithful city has become a harlot! She was filled with justice; righteousness made its abode in her, but now murderers.
Your silver has become dross, your wine diluted with water. Your rulers are renegades, accomplices of robbers: with one accord they love bribes and run after rewards; they do not dispense justice to the fatherless, nor does the widow’s case come before them” (Isaiah 1:21–23);
“The godless utter blasphemy; their heart ponders impiety: how to practice hypocrisy and preach perverse things concerning Jehovah, leaving the hungry soul empty, depriving the thirsty [soul]of drink. And rogues scheme by malevolent means and insidious devices to ruin the poor, and with false slogans and accusations to denounce the needy” (Isaiah 32:6–7).
Last edited by Being There on May 8th, 2022, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Fred wrote: May 6th, 2022, 10:39 am I wonder what people's feelings actually are about Russell M. Nelson calling the kill shot a godsend.
I would say majority who disagree will never do so publicly. Because that’s social suicide within mormon culture. Say good bye to that calling that gives you honor and glory and popularity from MAN not God..

My Bishop and many members know exactly where I stand and I don’t waver. I trust in God and never in a Man, even if that man says he is a prophet seer and revelator….because remember. Man makes mistakes and can be led astray. And cursed is man who trusts in flesh

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Wicked man.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

JD21 wrote: May 6th, 2022, 6:08 pm He was just following orders from his globalist leaders.
I mean he thinks the pope is a great leader right? Where was that quote?

“How fortunate the Catholic people are to have such a gracious, concerned, loving, and capable leader,” - RMN

I’m sure he has good things to say about Klaus, WEF, UN etc…

🤦‍♂️ a true prophet would call out publicly all of the evil they are doing and call them to repentance!!

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I think he’s just deceived and thinks he’s doing the right thing. The LDS Church has become so infused with Babylon that to not go along with what they want is anathema.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Luke wrote: May 7th, 2022, 10:50 am I think he’s just deceived and thinks he’s doing the right thing. The LDS Church has become so infused with Babylon that to not go along with what they want is anathema.
Very good point. Last prophet to call out Babylon was either Brigham or Taylor.

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

Nelson isn’t deceived by any means. He knows exactly what he’s doing and WHO he’s doing it for. The brethren have sold out to the new world order.

SonofKorah
captain of 10

Post by SonofKorah »

If FEDGOV and UN push something hard it had to be bad for most people. No need to be a PSR to know that!

higuysitsmepluto
captain of 10

Post by higuysitsmepluto »

This is my favorite poll.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

Luke wrote: May 7th, 2022, 10:50 am I think he’s just deceived and thinks he’s doing the right thing. The LDS Church has become so infused with Babylon that to not go along with what they want is anathema.
Just spoke to a relative, who used to be a high church leader.

I've come to the conclusion that old former leaders don't understand that things have changed markedly for the worse. They seem to have little idea about what's happening, about the import of what RMN urged and the vile associations that have been made. They're oblivious or dismiss the terrible state of affairs without fully comprehending.

And current church leaders have allowed vipers to infest church HQ, marxists and secularists, who don't believe Joseph was a latter-day seer.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

IcedKoffee wrote: May 7th, 2022, 11:34 am Nelson isn’t deceived by any means. He knows exactly what he’s doing and WHO he’s doing it for. The brethren have sold out to the new world order.
Yes.
I believe he & other leaders deceive themselves into thinking they are doing what is best. If you read between the lies of some conference talks, you see psychological projection (aka hypocrisy - preaching to himself).

Are they following script, or it’s being fulfilled or what? How many have died & how many more will die because they were medically coerced to believe the dangerous shots were God’s will?
  • ”… the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth god service. and these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the father, nor me.” - John 16:2-3

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The answer is easy. RMN is too old to know what is going on. He reads whatever Wendy and his handlers put up in large type on his teleprompter. The Church’s leadership comes from corporate lawyers and MBAs. The Twelve are just figureheads. Medical advice comes from Utah public health authorities who take marching orders from the FDA and CDC so they qualify for federal money.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

“Because of this my Lord said to me, Go and appoint a watchman who will report what he sees” (Isaiah 21:6).

“I have appointed watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who shall not be silent day or night. You who call upon Jehovah, let not up nor give him respite till he reestablishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned in the earth” (Isaiah 62:6).

“Hark! Your watchmen lift up their voice; as one they cry out for joy: for they shall see eye to eye when Jehovah reestablishes Zion” (Isaiah 52:8).

I left out the scripture regarding watchdogs . . .but . . this is why I believe that these current prophets are not any of those who will build Zion and gather Israel . . . . read these scriptures more carefully . . .

we will recognize the watchman cuz he reports what he sees . . . .

we will recognize the watchman cuz he WON'T be silent day or night . . .

these new watchman(notice the word plural:watchmen) . . .probably assigned by the Davidic watchman to help him . . . lift up their voice . . . usually prayer is lift up voice . . . as one . . . . but . .

our current prophets do NOT fill these characteristics . . . do they?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

btw ; the "corporate" lawyers do not report what they see . . neither do the seventies, general primary, general RS, mission pres . . and local leaders, etc . . .

the watchman report . . . maybe that is why someone beats up the davidic servant and mars him

this week the catholic churches are being vandalized and there is a call for people to protest on mother's day all churches . . hmmmmmm . . attacks on christians . .