Understanding & Caring for the Body

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
randyps
captain of 100

Re: Understanding & Caring for the Body

Post by randyps »

One word. YOUTUBE

When I went to a physical therapists 10 yrs ago to cure my shoulder pain I found the same advice on Youtube. I never went back to a physical therapists since, I cured my hip pain, groin, neck strains and shoulder ...all fixed for free by watching professional therapists on Youtube. My wife and kids also fixed them selves of muscle pains this way.

Intermittent fasting by Dr. Pradip Jamnadas on Youtube is a good watch

Sugar: The Bitter truth is another good one.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

In reply to the comments about Eastern techniques above, I think that they have much to offer if you can shear off the pagan aspects. I use some of their meditation techniques for various things, and breathing exercises. They are pretty useless.

Also always sleep on your back or sides, never on your front or with your legs crossed over one another... it pulls your back out of shape even though it may feel comfortable at the time.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

XEmilyX wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm... People have overcome mental illness because they cleanse their bodies and heal cancer and other diseases…
Thanks again, Emily.
It makes sense to take care of your digestive system, since it’s estimated, “70% of the immune system is located in the gut.”

And depression has been found to be highly correlated with inflammation. Sugar is a major cause of inflammation, as is stress & other unhealthy things like processed foods.

I was just reading about anti-inflammatory measures… hydration, berries, broccoli, vitamin C, turmeric, ginger or garlic… & more. :)

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

XEmilyX wrote: April 24th, 2022, 4:04 pm 1. Cleanse the colon, kidneys and liver. People have overcome mental illness because they cleanse their bodies and heal cancer and other diseases. Dr. Schultz has a cleanse for all of these. It's so good I have more energy and I'm in my 20s. I am preventing disease. Bad stuff just collects in the body and herbs get rid of it.

2. Exercise. I'm not going to say everything I know here but for beginners just do something, anything. Get off the couch, 10 min walk daily, MOVE. No more sitting all day. Workout 3xs a week 1 hr. HiIT workouts burn more calories than regular workouts and they're intense fun but they're short if you need that. I mean just do something most people are sedentary. I walk daily for an hour and listen to bts (best music ever btw) and it's fun, push yourself or just walk idc just do it.

3. Cleanse heavy metals out of the body. Advance TRS is a product that is really good at getting rid of all of the nasty heavy metal buildup in the body. Try it for 60 to 90 days and some people find autism in their children leaving or better cognitive abilities less sick etc. This society is so bombarded with chemicals you MUST DO CLEANSING OR YOULL GET DISEASE.

4. water. Hydrate in the morning or at least more water during the day. I ldk quite how much some say this and some say that but half your body weight on Oz or at least half a gallon a day. I did a 30 day water challenge and drank about a gallon a day. It flushed toxins out I felt lighter better healthier and younger. I felt good.
5. Supplement. Most vitamins only absorb like 10% into the body. Melaluca has vitamins with oligoo technology that basically makes 90% of the vitamin absorb into the cells. So yes, most generic vitamins are crap. Don't waste your money. I mean there's a way to tell how well the pull will absorb but I don't remember what you do.

6. Stretch. Stretching releases emotions. It also does welll....e erything else you know about like being more limber ND flexible but people are NOT stretching these days when they workout. Out of literally what....50 people at the gym I only see like 3 people stretch a day, (that doesn't include the fact they may okay not be consistent) it's like everyone forgets to stretch when they're done. Warm up stretches are nice I guess idk about that but at least after the workout for it. People get older and stiff and get back problems hip problems and just not being flexible in general, it effects various areas of your life. Including mental not just physical. Stretch at least 30 seconds per stretch. Anything less is not going to do much but hey it is better than nothing. Lol

7. Learned this from being in herbalife As a health coach. This is fine to do its just more work and that's ok. Eat 30 min within the time you wake up. Protein. Not just carbs.
If you wake up and it's been 2 hours before you eat your body will basically have cravings all day for food your blood sugar levels will go up and down 3x throughout the day, your energy levels will drop up and down. And you'll eat more. Dun dun duuuun. Eat protein within 30 min. :)

8. Ok now the basics are out of the way. Your body needs pH levels that are about what....7.5? I think i cant remember look it up. All disease starts with low acidic levels in the body. If the body is not alkaline it will deteriorate or get sick. Drink alkaline water. Lemon water before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach. Before bed it helps the body repair bad cells during the night. Juuva has great alkaline filters with minerals for the body.

9. Eat organic food. Idc what people say about it, it's really actually good for you. A family had like 20 different symptoms of problems in the body including fibromyalgia, they went to a city outside of the usa and were stuck for a month they could only eat the organic home grown food there and all of their problems disappeared. When they came back to the usa they began eating all the same stuff and it brought back all their problems. Eat organic 190% of the time. For at least 2 weeks. Start with that. Then I mean it's good to keep it up, I struggle with this cause I love eating out and pasta at olive garden. Hahaha

10. Eat a plate of strictly fruits and veggies. Fruit smoothies without sugar taste great once you're used to them. Get rid of sugar. It lowers the immune system defenses for about 1 to 2 hours after you eat it. Aim for 5 fruits 5 veggies a day but honestly just eat a plate of fruits and veggies at least. Feeling better is the best and your body deserves respect and love and gratitude by taking care of it. Show God you love the things he created to make the body healthy by eating it. :)

11. Ok all those who workout. STOP BEING LAZY WITH YOUR WORKOUTS. WORK OUT LIKE THE GYM IS OB FIRE OR SOMETHING AND YOU NEED TO RUN SUPER FAST TO GET OUT. OK? Thanks. Stop locking at your phone after every set. Lol no distractions. Focus. Push 100-110%! At least once and if you can fo more do it internally. It'll make working out feel great again. Explosive workouts are the best for most gym goers right now cause people are litterally just kindof going and putting a littttttle bit of effort or 40% effort and they've done this for TOO FREAKING LONG. Stop it. Ok off my soap box now. Seriously just workout. K next step.

12. Get rid of radiation. So the only known device I know about that actually works with stopping most radiation from the phone is from juuva it's a cation shield. It blocks negative cations or something can't remember but whatever it works. Put it on your laptop, microwave, phones wifi router etc. We are being fried from the inside out with 5g and going to probably get cancer from it. Or something. Find a way to alkaline the body and block radiation. :) happy body happy cells no disease no problems. Wahoooooo

13. Grounding on the earth. Whens the last time you stepped on the grass or earth? It grounds you energetically and it also give positive ions to the body. Try 1 a week or daily. :)

14. Sunlight. No being a mole anymore. No more 10 hrs of video games k? I get it they're fun I was addicted too. But just go outside get some fresh air. Wahoo vit d.

15. No junk food for a month

16. I mean if you're serious with your health get a mentor, workout coach or a buddy to help you stick to it. :)

17. Use visualization techniques to achieve the body you want like losing weight or jumping like 6 feet high in the air like my freaking coach can. Lol jk
Anyway, you can ask about visualization if you're interested. Was taught by a 40,000 dollar mentor about it so yes it works. No I don't want to tell you unless you're serious.

Good luck.

Bye
:)
GREAT suggestions!!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Besides lots of good tips already mentioned…

*Meditate
*Eat whole eggs (maybe not too many before yoga :lol: )
*Cook with herbs and spices (esp ginger & tumeric)
*” High protein intake may boost your metabolic rate — or calorie burn — while making you feel full. It may also reduce cravings and your desire to snack”
*Don’t eat heavily charred meats
*Don’t fear coffee - lots of benefits for most (not pregnant women though), take in moderation (& not after 2p so it doesn’t interfere with sleep)

^ 27 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/27 ... ition-tips

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I feel strongly & have tried to encourage others about the importance of being your own medical advocate - in getting to know this vehicle of a precious temple body with which God has entrusted each of us. Of all the things to study, to INVEST in, what pay off to learn & apply healthy habits & actions!

Jim Rohn (motivator) also suggested this is key to having the health & vitality to work towards success. The following clip of Williams playing a real doctor (Patch Adam) who treated patients by considering them as a whole human being. I like how he says we each can help others and in that sense act as doctors, and too often doctors are revered so much higher than others who may help as much or more. Of course, the more knowledge gained, the more likely help anyone gives will be more effective.

https://youtu.be/Pr9ruvxA3K4

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Hopefully everyone realizes each body is unique so each needs to figure out what works best for you - often through trial & error.

I realized that for some supplements, less is more… taking them once a week, or 3x/week is better. And for some like glucosamine it’s better to take even less often - since taking it daily for +3 years has been shown to have bad side effects. It is a good antiinflamatory but should be used sparingly - at least for me.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Water is an interesting thing. Structured water (analemma has a wand to do that) may be the most important thing you can do to improve hydration.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

madvin wrote: October 9th, 2022, 8:32 am Water is an interesting thing. Structured water (analemma has a wand to do that) may be the most important thing you can do to improve hydration.
Interesting. What is “structured water”?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ok, I know this is easier said than done & I’m definitely not perfect at it, but cutting out or down sugar helps a lot…

Benefits of cutting out sugar for 2 weeks:
1. Lose weight
2. Improve eyes, brain, arteries & kidneys
3. Decrease urinating at night
4. More energy
5. Cravings between meals go away
6. Less stiff/pain/inflammation
7. Better skin
8. Improve insulin resistance https://youtu.be/cPyFIvCvh8U

Personally, I’ve found that a little bite of dark chocolate (healthy) & peppermint (appetite-suppressant) help with sweet cravings.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Although not polite to point out, cutting out sugar in any form reduces candida and other parasites,

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I will add my testimony to XemilyX on the Melaleuca vitamin supplements. They are game changers. I will add that of several MLM that I was involved with (stupidly) in my younger years, I felt that all of the Melaleuca products that I used were excellent, and it was easy to spend my monthly amount. I did have a decent downline at one point and was essentially getting my products for free.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Thinker wrote: November 21st, 2022, 7:55 am
madvin wrote: October 9th, 2022, 8:32 am Water is an interesting thing. Structured water (analemma has a wand to do that) may be the most important thing you can do to improve hydration.
Interesting. What is “structured water”?
Structured water means that the water molecules structure themselves in a lattice-type of pattern, and align with each other to form this pattern or structure. Water will become structured just before it freezes, and then it of course crystalizes into ice, which is another structured form. When ice melts atop of mountains and begins to flow down, it starts out as structured and then changes (disorganizes) as it picks up debris and such and loses its structure as this happens. The body uses water but it must be structured before it can enter the cells. If the water is already structured, the body doesn't need to structure it. If it isn't structured, the body must structure it first and not all of the water will be usable by the cells.

Gerald Pollack has written extensively on structured water and the 4th phase of water. There is a lot of information on water in his books.