Oops...Safe and Effective Godsend...Complications Will Soon Collapse our Healthcare System...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Oops...Safe and Effective Godsend...Complications Will Soon Collapse our Healthcare System...

Post by The Red Pill »

"One of the most talented vaccine creators in the world has warned that the coming onslaught of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccine” injuries and deaths will be so large that a total collapse of the health system is inevitable.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, who used to work as a senior program manager at the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), warned listeners in a “Message to Austria” regarding that country’s lockdown measures that the true fight for health is in not getting vaccinated"

Most reckless decision the church has EVER made!!! Sad!!!

https://noqreport.com/2022/04/23/covid- ... irologist/

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Oops...Safe and Effective Godsend...Complications Will Soon Collapse our Healthcare System...

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

I don't complain about it, what they do only awakens more to the corruption in Mormonville.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: Oops...Safe and Effective Godsend...Complications Will Soon Collapse our Healthcare System...

Post by EvanLM »

well, that's good news for anyone who is trying to kill whole populations . . .I think it is called genocide . . much cleaner than a gun or knife and leaves the infrastructure in tact vs bombing . . .while killing millions . . . daaaaaaang

libertasbella
captain of 100

Post by libertasbella »

How bad will it get before the media has to admit that the vaxx is harmful? Or would the world look like the beginning of Terminator before that happens?

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Terminator? Maybe. I was thinking more like omega man, the good one with Charlton Heston.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

libertasbella wrote: April 24th, 2022, 10:03 am How bad will it get before the media has to admit that the vaxx is harmful? Or would the world look like the beginning of Terminator before that happens?
Since the vaxx decreases natural immunity, deaths will be caused by numerous reasons, all of which occur already, just in greater amounts. The media will continue to do what they are doing now, blaming fast food, couch potato lifestyle, climate change and bad habits, instead of the vaxx. Even Newsweek, supposedly (but not) a conservative media source, is blaming anything and everything but the vaxx.

World War II caused a 10% rise in deaths among Americans ages 20-50. The current rise in deaths in that age group, in the US, is 40-70%. This is a one in a billion years occourance. Why aren’t you noticing? Because people that age don’t usually die. If 10 persons per 1000 die annually, then a 40% increase would be 14 per 1000. You won’t “see” it. But statistically it’s astronomical, and if it continues for several years, we will see it. As the OP states, it will devastate the healthcare system. Best to start learning how to take care of yourself, instead of running to the doctor.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Someone ran some numbers recently and reported that the Millennial generation suffered more excess deaths in the 2nd half of 2021 than all the soldiers who died in 10 years of the Vietnam war.

*yawn*

Until you can show these people a live video of a person with a giant spike protein exploding out their chest like the creature from Alien, with the Pfizer patent number and Fauci's portrait on the side, they won't be convinced anything newsworthy is happening. And even then, they'd probably just brush it off as a one-off anomaly.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

It is so subtle, so evil. I read explained this way...say an average person knows 1000 people. In that 1,000 people accidents, cancer, and other unexpected deaths happen...and the average person expects those deaths to increase each year they get older. Adding just one more death per year to your circle of association will not be noticed but across the entire population it is significant.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

What really concerns me is that it was the European peoples who were vaccinated.

Whether by Manipulation or coercion the ptb targeted the European peoples across the globe.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lizzy60 wrote: April 24th, 2022, 10:39 am... Best to start learning how to take care of yourself, instead of running to the doctor.
True, Lizzy!
Maybe it would be good to start a thread about this…
Stay tuned.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

EvanLM wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 9:11 pm well, that's good news for anyone who is trying to kill whole populations . . .I think it is called genocide . . much cleaner than a gun or knife and leaves the infrastructure in tact vs bombing . . .while killing millions . . . daaaaaaang
Not only that! Chronically & terminally ill people are absolute 'money makers' until they fade & die or as long as they have savings and/or hard assets to contribute to 'health science'. Maybe that's the reasoning behind "Own nothing & be happy by 2030." 'Health & death care' will rob us of everything we own.

Rebel! Do your very best to 'die naturally'. Cheat the system!

I'm reading that investment in funeral, burial & cremation stocks, business investments, & employment opportunities are sure places to put your disposable income, being future growth assured. Well...at least until your time is up.

ammodotcom
captain of 100

Post by ammodotcom »

tribrac wrote: April 24th, 2022, 10:37 am Terminator? Maybe. I was thinking more like omega man, the good one with Charlton Heston.
A future where only 2A supporters are able to survive. Doesn't sound farfetched at all.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

tribrac wrote: April 24th, 2022, 11:05 am What really concerns me is that it was the European peoples who were vaccinated.

Whether by Manipulation or coercion the ptb targeted the European peoples across the globe.
More true than you think...look at these Deagel forecast numbers for 2025. The USA for example is forecast to go from over 325 million to 99 million in population.

If you were an evil Bond villain...you would take out the people that could stop you first...then starve the earth down to Georgia guidestone numbers.

PURE EVIL!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20191230163 ... P&ord=DESC

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Just imagine how bad it would be if it wasn't safe and effective.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

In my world 99% of physicians took the vaxx. ... Imagine what the country will do if all of them die in the next two years?

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

When the first presidency wrote their letter urging us to get the shot, I prayed about it and I went and got my first dose of Pfizer. After that first dose, I felt a distinct impression not to get the second dose, and I’ve followed that impression. Interesting it didn’t come until after I got the first dose.
My husband’s cousin is a nurse and was very eager to proselytize for the jab. Then she got her third booster and experienced a severe reaction, and has hives that won’t go away now six months later. I know three otherwise healthy but older people who died of heart attacks within days of their second dose. That’s kinds of a lot of people in my small inner circle. Con the other hand, I only know one person who died from Covid, and she was in a nursing home, not doing well to begin with.
There is a cold/bronchial infection going around right now. I’ve had it the last week and thought I was going to die. I don’t feel much better today than a week ago. I was telling a friend about it and she said her husband and son (fully vaccinated) both got bronchitis as well recently, and it took them over a month to improve. I wonder if common illnesses are getting worse, or if our immune systems are getting weaker because of the jab. Again, I only got one dose, but I wish there was a way to know how, when and if this will leave my system.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

tribrac wrote: April 24th, 2022, 11:05 am What really concerns me is that it was the European peoples who were vaccinated.

For whatever reason, white people seem to be the most threatening to them. Don't ask me why, but they've been the #1 target of attack for several decades now.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

adocrawford wrote: April 24th, 2022, 11:12 pm When the first presidency wrote their letter urging us to get the shot, I prayed about it and I went and got my first dose of Pfizer. After that first dose, I felt a distinct impression not to get the second dose, and I’ve followed that impression. Interesting it didn’t come until after I got the first dose.
My husband’s cousin is a nurse and was very eager to proselytize for the jab. Then she got her third booster and experienced a severe reaction, and has hives that won’t go away now six months later. I know three otherwise healthy but older people who died of heart attacks within days of their second dose. That’s kinds of a lot of people in my small inner circle. Con the other hand, I only know one person who died from Covid, and she was in a nursing home, not doing well to begin with.
There is a cold/bronchial infection going around right now. I’ve had it the last week and thought I was going to die. I don’t feel much better today than a week ago. I was telling a friend about it and she said her husband and son (fully vaccinated) both got bronchitis as well recently, and it took them over a month to improve. I wonder if common illnesses are getting worse, or if our immune systems are getting weaker because of the jab. Again, I only got one dose, but I wish there was a way to know how, when and if this will leave my system.
I hope you recover soon. Our Eqpres developed heart problems soon after getting the cov.jab. his life is now in danger.
So sad.

SonofKorah
captain of 10

Post by SonofKorah »

OPMissionary wrote: April 25th, 2022, 10:00 am

For whatever reason, white people seem to be the most threatening to them. Don't ask me why, but they've been the #1 target of attack for several decades now.
Because the Reds/NWO have ginned everyone up to hate and kill us if they are able. They realize that European values are anathema to their doctrine. And the Whites who support or condone this phenomenon are generally the weakest and will probably bear the brunt of what they helped bring about.

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

Co worker in 30's had heart attack and hospital said he was way too young to have one, but wont blame it on the jab

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

...I wouldn't worry about what colour you are....I myself have been this way since birth! :) ...how do you eat an elephant?...one small bite at a time...there are so many leemings in this world I am surprised we still know how to find our way to the bathroom without asking for directions...

...if you were Satan...who would you target first?...the strongest?...or the weakest!...

Don't give him too much credit...he's more likely to get traction amongst the spiritually inept or redundant...than the strong and faithful...

the fact most people are running to get their shots and then blatantly defend this stance...even to the point of offering up their own children to Ba'al...speaks more to the state of ones spirit...than the colour of ones flesh...!

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

adocrawford wrote: April 24th, 2022, 11:12 pm When the first presidency wrote their letter urging us to get the shot, I prayed about it and I went and got my first dose of Pfizer. After that first dose, I felt a distinct impression not to get the second dose, and I’ve followed that impression. Interesting it didn’t come until after I got the first dose.
Make that 4 people I know who have had heart attacks after the jab. Just found out my brother in law's dad had a minor heart attack. Just had his booster recently. :(

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

🥺prayers for you

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

pilot shortage - caused by forced mandates? https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 ... fly-again/ :
Yoder said USFF “has received hundreds of phone calls from airline employees who are experiencing adverse reactions post COVID-19 vaccination,” describing the stories as “heartbreaking.”

According to Yoder, the warnings contained in the letter, including testimony by “world-renowned experts,” were “completely ignored,” adding that “we are now beginning to see the consequences.”
safe and effective, for sure.

my step-father passed away last year. He had a heart condition and weak lungs for years, then got the shot, and was dead within 6 months. don't know if it's related to the shot or not, but I'm sure the shot didn't help.

my mom goes in for surgery next week for a pacemaker. Her heart rate and BP has always been low (runs in the family -mine is low as well). but lately (after the shot?), her heart rate has dropped into the 30's at night. She got the shot when it first became available after being pressured by her "doctor", even though I warned her long and hard against it.

I have a former coworker with a "rare brain disorder" - like one in a few million - where the brain becomes inflamed and puts pressure on the lower cranium. she had surgery to release the pressure. Supposedly, you're born with this issue. She didn't know she had it until a few months after being vaxxed. But she's so glad she's vaxxed.

as for the doctors all getting the shot - we're in the process of finding a PCP for our daughter - all the ones we've seen before that have experience have retired - 3 or 4 just in our city that we know of. how many that we don't know? I know a lot of nurses that have retired recently as well. And there's currently a huge teacher shortage in our area. and truck drivers. my step son told me his friend is back to working for a moving company after breaking his leg. he smokes weed. the moving company says they do drug testing, but they don't care - they know this kid smokes and they hired him anyway. this is going on everywhere.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

ammodotcom wrote: April 24th, 2022, 12:16 pm
tribrac wrote: April 24th, 2022, 10:37 am Terminator? Maybe. I was thinking more like omega man, the good one with Charlton Heston.
A future where only 2A supporters are able to survive. Doesn't sound farfetched at all.
They are the only people that deserve to live. If a person does not believe in freedom enough to die for it, they are a slimy coward. Freedom is everything. Give me liberty or give me death. Jesus and God are the promoters of freedom. Only democrats and other dedicated disciples of satan oppose freedom. Freedom is the word that separates Jesus from Satan.