Romney MOST unfavorable in poll...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Romney MOST unfavorable in poll...

Post by The Red Pill »

While the church pushed missionary work in it's last conference...

...Romney is doing his best to make sure NO-ONE wants to listen to those white shirts.

Romney lags behind Trump by a STAGGERING 94 points... You Daniel Peterson types out there best pay attention...
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 3.05.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 3.05.12 PM.png (487.48 KiB) Viewed 851 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Romney MOST unfavorable in poll...

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Polls, schmolls.

Elections are rigged.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Yep, but Utahns will return like a dog to its vomit

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I WISH.

Egoof
captain of 100

Post by Egoof »

Original_Intent wrote: April 20th, 2022, 3:22 pm Yep, but Utahns will return like a dog to its vomit
Not this time, at least I don't believe we will. I was a HUGE Romney supporter when he was running for President and now you couldn't pay me a large enough sum of money (under 7 figures :) ) to vote for him again. I don't know if it will be Mike Kennedy or someone else but in 2 years when he's up for reelection I believe Utah voters will send him back to whatever state he wants to buy another mega mansion in.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Egoof wrote: April 20th, 2022, 4:12 pm
Original_Intent wrote: April 20th, 2022, 3:22 pm Yep, but Utahns will return like a dog to its vomit
Not this time, at least I don't believe we will. I was a HUGE Romney supporter when he was running for President and now you couldn't pay me a large enough sum of money (under 7 figures :) ) to vote for him again. I don't know if it will be Mike Kennedy or someone else but in 2 years when he's up for reelection I believe Utah voters will send him back to whatever state he wants to buy another mega mansion in.
I hope you are right. I wouldn't be surprised if the establishment ran gender confused drag queens who bag groceries at Harmons to guarantee a win for Romney. Just like the psy-op they did with Mike Lee a few years ago.
If Misty Snow ran against Mitt Romney I wonder who Governor Spencer Cox would get behind. Ooops I probably should not have used that last term.
Last edited by dreamtheater76 on April 20th, 2022, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

You deserve an award for your comment. It should be used in a campaign ad against Romney. KSL would have a heart attack and I bet they would ban it for being disrespectful as Doug Wrong would put it.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Most people who despise Mitt Romney don't even know about his shinanigans with Robert Maxwell, the Bushes, Monsanto, Stericycle, Bain Capital/& Company, etc. If they did Mitt Romney would be more unpopular than dog crap💩
Of course KSL will never tell the truth about Mitt Romney and will continue lying for Satan (As Fred would put it)
This is information that needs to get out. These are crimes against humanity. Probably the most currupt politician we have ever had.
I've tried to inform people the truth about Mitt Romney but it's like arguing with a U2 fan. People worship the guy.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Egoof wrote: April 20th, 2022, 4:12 pm
I've a friend who is friends with a pilot flying for an airline going into the San Diego area. The pilot says many Fridays, he sees Mitt boarding the plane to go visit his wife, who apparently spends the better portion of time living in one of their homes in that locale. Much better climate.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I never once trusted nor voted for Mitt Romney.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dreamtheater76 wrote: April 20th, 2022, 5:35 pm Most people who despise Mitt Romney don't even know about his shinanigans with Robert Maxwell, the Bushes, Monsanto, Stericycle, Bain Capital/& Company, etc. If they did Mitt Romney would be more unpopular than dog crap💩
Of course KSL will never tell the truth about Mitt Romney and will continue lying for Satan (As Fred would put it)
This is information that needs to get out. These are crimes against humanity. Probably the most currupt politician we have ever had.
I've tried to inform people the truth about Mitt Romney but it's like arguing with a U2 fan. People worship the guy.
And I keep hearing accusations that Mitt is involved in the Ukrainian corruption, perhaps even allied w/Hunter Biden's machinations there.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Romney is the biggest case of sour grapes I’ve ever seen. His “I’m honorable, so I have to vote to impeach Trump” is not about honor or he’d take issue with evil in high places establishment politicians engage in. He is a servant for holding up establishment politics. The picture of him with two masks is evil. They want your children wearing multiple masks, living in fear. They want it for society. They are evil.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

marc wrote: April 20th, 2022, 5:44 pm I never once trusted nor voted for Mitt Romney.
Same. I went into the presidential election with high hopes, watching him in debates was an embarrassment.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

Is he even running again?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Original_Intent wrote: April 20th, 2022, 6:13 pm
marc wrote: April 20th, 2022, 5:44 pm I never once trusted nor voted for Mitt Romney.
Same. I went into the presidential election with high hopes, watching him in debates was an embarrassment.
The first tv debate he had with obama, was hopeful, kind of perked me up, but the following one was extremely disappointing, and he just went downhill from there in my eyes.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

madvin wrote: April 20th, 2022, 8:33 pm
Original_Intent wrote: April 20th, 2022, 6:13 pm
The first tv debate he had with obama, was hopeful, kind of perked me up, but the following one was extremely disappointing, and he just went downhill from there in my eyes.
And the strange thing is, he just keeps his descent going. It comes across as a compulsion . . . . or that he is compelled to do what he does by outside forces.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 20th, 2022, 3:22 pm Polls, schmolls.

Elections are rigged.
truth . . .power is rigged, too

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

larsenb wrote: April 20th, 2022, 5:45 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: April 20th, 2022, 5:35 pm Most people who despise Mitt Romney don't even know about his shinanigans with Robert Maxwell, the Bushes, Monsanto, Stericycle, Bain Capital/& Company, etc. If they did Mitt Romney would be more unpopular than dog crap💩
And I keep hearing accusations that Mitt is involved in the Ukrainian corruption, perhaps even allied w/Hunter Biden's machinations there.
his son is . . .and, Tag, his son had an electronic voting machine that is not used much since it was proved to steal votes . . . I really don't think Romney got in, anyway . . I think the voting machines helped him win

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I don't know, I find him a middle of the road senator ---- for a liberal democrat

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

best friends with bushes and clintons and all other corrupt democrats . . . involved in their corruption . . .he definitely has taken oaths with the gads and satan

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

i can give you proof of that with contracts he signed . . .I can't, however, find proof that our prophets have signed contracts for evil

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »