Hi!

Tell us about yourself...
SonofKorah
captain of 10

Hi!

Post by SonofKorah »

Thanks for this forum and having me as a reader and contributor. I am the sole LDS in a family that scoffs at the church. Late life convert. Late middle aged with grown children and a wife. Retired from an alphabet agency. Now a full time care giver for said wife and one child. Difficult and turbulent upbringing and pretty much still in a broil after all these years. Hence I have a real dislike of being told what to do most of the time as I have been my own man since I was 13 and am up to my shoulders in keeping this ship afloat without any nonsense especially from the lousy reds who run the show now. I am a Liberty loving, Eurocentric, Traditional believer. One of the things I love about the Faith is the acknowledgement of the God ordained role and nature of this country as some of my line go back on this continent over 400 years. I love our Faith.... I am a total douche basically but I have been blessed and loved and instructed there anyway! I want it to be unpotted in the end times and do what it is ordained to do. Again thanks... I have enjoyed this forum

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Hi!

Post by BroJones »

SonofKorah wrote: ↑April 8th, 2022, 5:28 am Thanks for this forum and having me as a reader and contributor. I am the sole LDS in a family that scoffs at the church. Late life convert. Late middle aged with grown children and a wife. Retired from an alphabet agency. Now a full time care giver for said wife and one child. Difficult and turbulent upbringing and pretty much still in a broil after all these years. Hence I have a real dislike of being told what to do most of the time as I have been my own man since I was 13 and am up to my shoulders in keeping this ship afloat without any nonsense especially from the lousy reds who run the show now. I am a Liberty loving, Eurocentric, Traditional believer. One of the things I love about the Faith is the acknowledgement of the God ordained role and nature of this country as some of my line go back on this continent over 400 years. I love our Faith.... I am a total douche basically but I have been blessed and loved and instructed there anyway! I want it to be unpotted in the end times and do what it is ordained to do. Again thanks... I have enjoyed this forum
Liberty loving! Amen and welcome !! Book of Mormon loving ❀️ too, right?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

SonofKorah wrote: ↑April 8th, 2022, 5:28 am Thanks for this forum and having me as a reader and contributor. I am the sole LDS in a family that scoffs at the church. Late life convert. Late middle aged with grown children and a wife. Retired from an alphabet agency. Now a full time care giver for said wife and one child. Difficult and turbulent upbringing and pretty much still in a broil after all these years. Hence I have a real dislike of being told what to do most of the time as I have been my own man since I was 13 and am up to my shoulders in keeping this ship afloat without any nonsense especially from the lousy reds who run the show now. I am a Liberty loving, Eurocentric, Traditional believer. One of the things I love about the Faith is the acknowledgement of the God ordained role and nature of this country as some of my line go back on this continent over 400 years. I love our Faith.... I am a total douche basically but I have been blessed and loved and instructed there anyway! I want it to be unpotted in the end times and do what it is ordained to do. Again thanks... I have enjoyed this forum
I personally extend a warm welcome to you😁, this is truly the greatest little forum on the internets. Many like to use our lil forum to bicker and argue their opinions with others, but this godsend of a forum is truly muuuuuuch, much more than that. My faith and testimony of our Savior and Redeemer have grown big time through many on here and their experiences and their witnesses, etc.
I think you'll fit right in, if you want to😎

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Welcome to the forum and greetings from the old country.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Welcome and Enjoy!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

πŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΊ
Welcome :)