Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking a b

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ontario
captain of 100

Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking a b

Post by Ontario »

Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking a board seat with 9% stake as the largest shareholder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... media.html

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking

Post by tribrac »

The inveatigation on the DNC and Hillary Clinton about the conspiracy to create the fake Russia narrative in 2016....it lists a president of a large tech firm as a co-conspirator.

Any chance that is twitter Ceo?

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Re: Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Ontario wrote: April 5th, 2022, 4:31 pm Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking a board seat with 9% stake as the largest shareholder

I was only ever on Twitter for a brief time. During that time, I was annoyed that they had no edit button.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Benjamin_LK wrote: April 8th, 2022, 8:36 am
Ontario wrote: April 5th, 2022, 4:31 pm Twitter says it will NOT reinstate Trump despite Elon Musk vowing 'significant' change to woke platform after taking a board seat with 9% stake as the largest shareholder

I was only ever on Twitter for a brief time. During that time, I was annoyed that they had no edit button.
It's the most dangerous feature.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tribrac wrote: April 5th, 2022, 9:35 pm The inveatigation on the DNC and Hillary Clinton about the conspiracy to create the fake Russia narrative in 2016....it lists a president of a large tech firm as a co-conspirator.

That or FB is my guess. Or maybe Tik-Tok (I understand it is quite popular, as much as the other two.)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: April 8th, 2022, 12:20 pm
tribrac wrote: April 5th, 2022, 9:35 pm The inveatigation on the DNC and Hillary Clinton about the conspiracy to create the fake Russia narrative in 2016....it lists a president of a large tech firm as a co-conspirator.

That or FB is my guess. Or maybe Tik-Tok (I understand it is quite popular, as much as the other two.)
FB and Zuckerberg, highly likely. Also Google.

Tik Tok is a Chinese concern.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: April 8th, 2022, 5:31 pm Tik Tok is a Chinese concern.
I didn't realize that.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

It might amuse you what passes for content on today's Twitter (or actually today's and yesterday's)

Enclose pictures of some of the laughable drivel on Twitter. They spy on us all the time, but this is more to do with what they want you to think.

Zooey Deschanel, who I haven't heard a thing about in ten or so years.... soccer (always the Champions League since it helps promote a united European identity)... a Covid 19 tab... McDonalds... the standard script on the Ukrainian situation... an "angry" story (such and such destroyed my wedding - women's stuff presumably aimed at the reptilian brain)... and to top it off, a claim that Tweets can be faked, so a great opportunity to gaslight anyone who saw a dodgy tweet that got removed- must be faked. Oh and a thing about "My London", even though I live hundreds of miles from there, on the other side of the Scottish border and rarely visit.

Another thing. Is Zooey Deschanel's fan club called the Zooeyphiles? I hope not!
Attachments
20220413_104540.jpg
20220413_104540.jpg (143.07 KiB) Viewed 208 times
20220413_104500.jpg
20220413_104500.jpg (240.03 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Is it just me or is Reich a bit confused here?
Attachments
Screenshot_20220413-225956_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220413-225956_YouTube.jpg (102.54 KiB) Viewed 180 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2022, 4:07 pm Is it just me or is Reich a bit confused here?
Yeah, I would say that the dream of every dictator, etc. is an exceedingly controlled internet.