$600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Ontario
captain of 100

$600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Post by Ontario »

762X545
captain of 100

Re: $600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Post by 762X545 »

Sorry Ontario, but 95% of the things you post are ridiculous and nonsensical. Well, at least compared to the stuff I post which it 83% ridiculous and nonsensical.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: $600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Post by Original_Intent »

I hope so, but the silver pumpers have been crying wolf for too long.
I believe it will happen eventually, but the next week, next month, next year crowd are wrong 99.9% of the time.

The important thing is to understand the value of PMs, not how many pieces of paper you can exchange it for.

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Ontario wrote: March 29th, 2022, 10:47 am
Saudi Arabia considers accepting yuan instead of dollars for Chinese oil sales

Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales to China in yuan, people familiar with the matter said, a move that would dent the U.S. dollar’s dominance of the global petroleum market and mark another shift by the world’s top crude exporter toward As
The Saudis are angry over the U.S.’s lack of support for their intervention in the Yemen civil war, and over the Biden administration’s attempt to strike a deal with Iran over its nuclear program. Saudi officials have said they were shocked by the precipitous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

China buys more than 25% of the oil that Saudi Arabia exports. If priced in yuan, those sales would boost the standing of China’s currency. The Saudis are also considering including yuan-denominated futures contracts, known as the petroyuan, in the pricing model of Saudi Arabian Oil Co., known as Aramco.
It would be a profound shift for Saudi Arabia to price even some of its roughly 6.2 million barrels of day of crude exports in anything other than dollars. The majority of global oil sales — around 80% — are done in dollars, and the Saudis have traded oil exclusively in dollars since 1974, in a deal with the Nixon administration that included security guarantees for the kingdom.

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

SWIFT and The US Dollar Risks Pushing Trade to China & Gold - Gregor Gregersen

Gregor Gregersen joins the discuss the consequences of Russia, Ukraine and using SWIFT against Russia. Forcing more trade in energy and commodities into towards China and risking the US dollar status in the world. How does this impact Gold and Silver ?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Much more likely to go to $6 than $600...but I've been wrong before....but I did nail the drop from the peak over a decade ago...and although my bottom prediction didn't hold true...it sure hasn't done much over a decade now...

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

I've been stacking silver, but the idea is to get out of dollars. Our savings in the bank are going to rapidly decline, that's easy to see with inflation happening (which, realistically, is around 13% in the US), so it makes sense to switch out to a hard asset. I certainly hope it skyrockets later, with all the manipulation it's hard to say. I do, however, think PMs will do better to keep up with inflation than anything denominated in dollars. It's an affordable commodity that's easy to keep. Plus it's a decent way to store and preserve at least some of your wealth outside the bank.

Inflation is here and it's bad. If you just sit on cash, it's a rapidly depreciating asset, especially since for most of us our incomes are not keeping up with inflation.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Perhaps...but it depends on the nature of the inflation. Monetary vs. supply destruction.

Long as there is dollar denominated debt to be satisfied...there will be demand for dollars...

Much bigger risk is a planned cyber attack on the banking system that gets out of hand...people do a run on the bank...find out there isn't much in the way of real cash...kinda like that Canadian run earlier this year...

There is also the very real deceleration in the economy in the midst of supply shocks and rising cost of debt...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Demand destruction is when prices get so high that consumers are hit with an affordability crisis. That is precisely what is happening with the used car market.

New earnings data from CarMax, the nation's largest retailer of used cars, showed the number of used vehicles sold for the quarter ending Feb. 28 declined 6.5% while prices were at record highs. Average car prices rose 40% during the quarter, or $8,300, compared with a year ago.

A substantial increase in used car prices over the last year and the recent surge in interest rates could be the catalyst for what has recently sparked demand destruction as buyers go on strike, thus cooling red-hot prices.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/carma ... ces-tumble

...just like they were able to destroy supply lines...can also destroy demand...all with tweaks to the cost of debt...because everyone is indebted...if not directly then indirectly (bonds and other community debt instruments)...
Also I hope you don't have any serious money riding on your projection. I just want to point out a couple things.

1) Go to Kitco (link below) and scroll down to Yearly Silver Charts -
http://www.kitco.com/charts/historicalsilver.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2) You can look at the entire range if you so desire but I would specifically ask that you look at 1995 - present. What do you notice?

3) Look at the mid 80's. What do you notice?

What I notice is a trading range from $3.60 to $10 from 1984 until 2005....nearly two decades. Notice that the high in 1984 was higher than the high in 2005. From 2006 until 2009 we are in the $10 to $20 range. At the end of 2010 we hit $30 and this year we've ranged from $27 to almost $50.

Now did the money supply stay mostly flat from 1984 until 2005? No, we had rampant inflation. Is there any correlation between the price of silver and monetary inflation? Some for sure but its obviously not the driving force. The huge debt boom that began in the mid 90's and rose dramatically until hitting the saturation point in 2008 hardly effected the price.
viewtopic.php?p=246895#p246895

...the above written a decade ago...but it still stands...follow the same link...run the 2000-present chart....compare that chart to another chart like say national debt...what's the correlation look like? Pick any other money chart - like say Federal Reserve balance sheet...any different?

Does silver hold it's value against the inflationary dollar?

Now compare the price of land against the money charts...compare against silver...even nearly exhausted and completely mined farm land...

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

Andy is a silver dealer, its in his interest to gain publicity and advertise like clockwork every week like he has for the past years. Eventually yes it will go up when the decade long commodities bull cycle begins, but I have given up on waiting. Holding uranium miners instead

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

potatohead wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 11:27 pm Andy is a silver dealer, its in his interest to gain publicity and advertise like clockwork every week like he has for the past years. Eventually yes it will go up when the decade long commodities bull cycle begins, but I have given up on waiting. Holding uranium miners instead
...yeah .22 rounds have 10X return in the last decade or so while silver has fallen some and mostly flat

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Gold had nice drop…silver down $6 in 24 days…bitcoin took 30% drop in 30 days…just the beginning…

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I don't think I've seen a single post on this forum where Ontario hasn't done anything more than post videos without comment, or copy-pasted text from other sites. I think he's just a low-rent Drudge Report bot parasiting off LDSFF's servers.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Jason wrote: May 13th, 2022, 10:00 pm Gold had nice drop…silver down $6 in 24 days…bitcoin took 30% drop in 30 days…just the beginning…
I'm feeling the deflation vibe this time. But truth is they can go either way, and the only sure thing is it will be to their benefit and to the majority of Americans' financial pain. It will be a massive wealth transfer either way.

Deflation is a fine way to wipe out 401(k)s and home ATMs. I think this is the likely route as they will force massive foreclosures and BlackRock and others will buy up RE for pennies on the dollar. Also, insiders will sell at the top of the stock market and then buy back in after they crash it. The problem is, interest rates will go up, and the national debt will quickly go from "difficult to pay" to "impossible". So, if they go this route, "they" plan on either defaulting on the debt, or war, or both.

Inflation will continue to blow the everything bubbles bigger. Keeps the national debt affordable with ever-more-worthless dollars. People will still be feeling the wealth effect of their homes (if they have one) and retirement investments, but of course there will be civil unrest due to higher prices that many simply won't be able to afford to live. And of course, rather than fighting the real cause of the problem, it will be redirected to class warfare as usual. The wealth transfer will be via the inflation tax. I think this is less likely mostly because the media is talking up inflation and the masses will be most prepared for this - head fake imho.

See Glen? I am not a perma-bull, lol!

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

h_p wrote: June 1st, 2022, 10:04 am I don't think I've seen a single post on this forum where Ontario hasn't done anything more than post videos without comment, or copy-pasted text from other sites. I think he's just a low-rent Drudge Report bot parasiting off LDSFF's servers.
Janet Yellen finally admitted that she was wrong about inflation being transitory. She's been wrong about inflation for a long time, especially during her days at the Fed.
America was founded by rugged individuals who created government to secure their rights and leave them alone. Americans today want government to violate other people's rights, steal their stuff, and give it to them. The home of the free has become the land of the freeloader.

Ontario
captain of 100

Post by Ontario »

Original_Intent wrote: June 1st, 2022, 10:52 am
Jason wrote: May 13th, 2022, 10:00 pm Gold had nice drop…silver down $6 in 24 days…bitcoin took 30% drop in 30 days…just the beginning…
I'm feeling the deflation vibe this time. But truth is they can go either way, and the only sure thing is it will be to their benefit and to the majority of Americans' financial pain. It will be a massive wealth transfer either way.

Deflation is a fine way to wipe out 401(k)s and home ATMs. I think this is the likely route as they will force massive foreclosures and BlackRock and others will buy up RE for pennies on the dollar. Also, insiders will sell at the top of the stock market and then buy back in after they crash it. The problem is, interest rates will go up, and the national debt will quickly go from "difficult to pay" to "impossible". So, if they go this route, "they" plan on either defaulting on the debt, or war, or both.

Inflation will continue to blow the everything bubbles bigger. Keeps the national debt affordable with ever-more-worthless dollars. People will still be feeling the wealth effect of their homes (if they have one) and retirement investments, but of course there will be civil unrest due to higher prices that many simply won't be able to afford to live. And of course, rather than fighting the real cause of the problem, it will be redirected to class warfare as usual. The wealth transfer will be via the inflation tax. I think this is less likely mostly because the media is talking up inflation and the masses will be most prepared for this - head fake imho.

See Glen? I am not a perma-bull, lol!
Reducing tariffs won't lower inflation. While lower tariffs will initially lower the price consumers pay for items subject to tariff, the government will make up the lost revenue by running larger deficits, which the Fed will monetize. This ultimately leads to higher inflation!