$600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: $600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Post by Jason »

Noticed the local Walmart was out of diesel engine oil tonight...noticed the car oil section was raided for all of the heavier stuff...15W-40 & higher. There was a bit of the Rotella T1 left on the shelf in the 30 weight and lighter. Glad I picked up 5 gallons of T6 a month back...and I bought what was left on the shelf for Lucas oil conditioner...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-23- ... jeure.html

...if it's the real deal in terms of news...reckon things will be real different in a couple of months...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: $600 Silver Price Movement is Closer Than You Think!!! - Andy Schectman | Silver Price Prediction!!

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I sold my silver at a small profit yesterday. It is no longer a hedge against inflation.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

everything goes to a trillion when the dollar becomes worthless, but for now assets will bleed against the dollar (DXY) until the crash bottoms out (I estimate within the next year or two). The DXY made a huge move today and broke through major resistance, if it holds as support it will go absolutely parabolic (as silver, gold, and everything else crashes).
Attachments
dxy.png
dxy.png (45.99 KiB) Viewed 3954 times

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Original_Intent wrote: March 29th, 2022, 10:51 amI believe it will happen eventually, but the next week, next month, next year crowd are wrong 99.9% of the time.
Yep, this ^ is a very important principle. It's good to remind ourselves often that "the next week, next month, next year crowd are wrong 99.9% of the time". Be reasonably prepared for some what if's but don't fall for the hype and the fear mongering.

While I do agree with investing in Silver, currently it is 20% cheaper than when this thread was started.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Creator wrote: July 5th, 2022, 12:53 pm While I do agree with investing in Silver, currently it is 20% cheaper than when this thread was started.
Which is why it's a good time to buy in! No matter how high one thinks it will go (some think it might drop to $15 soon), it will never be this low again. One thing important to consider is the premiums. While the spot price might go down, premiums rarely do, since they reflect the true availability of the metals. The shop I go to for silver has repeatedly said most of the action is buying, and he frequently runs out of stock. That tells you what's really going on. In a true fair/free market, the price is much, much higher based on demand alone.

That being said, APMEX is offering a sweet deal on silver through walmart.com, the lowest premium deal out there right now.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/1-oz-Silver- ... /414798207

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

All they have to do is raise the cost of new money...and the old money becomes more and more valuable by the day as the scramble to satisfy debt obligations looms large...

And the value of everything else plummets...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Silver is now down about 24% from the date of the 1st post on this thread...March 27th...

Another favorite for some...Bitcoin...is down about 55% in the same time period...

On the flip side food prices increased about 3.7% during the same time period and 11.5% y-o-y...

Food is energy. All of your other energy derivatives increased that or more...after all energy is a have to have vs. silver and bitcoin (not so much)...and energy is under attack and production is being derailed...

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Jason wrote: July 16th, 2022, 8:48 pm Silver is now down about 24% from the date of the 1st post on this thread...March 27th...

Another favorite for some...Bitcoin...is down about 55% in the same time period...

On the flip side food prices increased about 3.7% during the same time period and 11.5% y-o-y...

Food is energy. All of your other energy derivatives increased that or more...after all energy is a have to have vs. silver and bitcoin (not so much)...and energy is under attack and production is being derailed...
I’m definitely not an expert, but I heard somewhere that precious metals are down for the moment because there’s less confidence in currencies like the Yen and there is a temporary shift from them to the dollar. It is supposed to be short-lived.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Uganda claims to have found a new deposit of gold that contains twice the amount of all known gold up to this time. I have no idea if this is true, but several sources are reporting it. That could drop the price by 50% right quick if gold is no longer rare.

https://www.miningreview.com/news/ugand ... llion-usd/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Pazooka wrote: July 16th, 2022, 8:54 pm
Jason wrote: July 16th, 2022, 8:48 pm Silver is now down about 24% from the date of the 1st post on this thread...March 27th...

I’m definitely not an expert, but I heard somewhere that precious metals are down for the moment because there’s less confidence in currencies like the Yen and there is a temporary shift from them to the dollar. It is supposed to be short-lived.
Precious metals require civilization to be of value. Civilization is collapsing and people are losing their civility. Necessities will dominate the value circle of life.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Jason wrote: July 16th, 2022, 9:09 pm

Precious metals require civilization to be of value. Civilization is collapsing and people are losing their civility. Necessities will dominate the value circle of life.
You don’t think they’ll experience a little glory period right after the collapse? And maybe up until people would rather have food than silver or gold? The advice I’ve heard is just to have enough for that brief transition period.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Pazooka wrote: July 16th, 2022, 9:24 pm
Jason wrote: July 16th, 2022, 9:09 pm

You don’t think they’ll experience a little glory period right after the collapse? And maybe up until people would rather have food than silver or gold? The advice I’ve heard is just to have enough for that brief transition period.
Nope. I think we are already there...in terms of people preferring food and other forms of energy over silver, gold, bitcoin, and whatever else people might choose to transact with in their daily transactions.

See...throughout history those pm's typically held value via a government stamp. Or via the power of the state. Even in the Book of Mormon in the discussion of weights, measures, and exchange value...it was established by the government (laws of the land)...and even then they shortly acknowledged that it changed from time to time according to the needs of the people.

But during a collapse...who sets that exchange value? Are people even wise enough to understand what they are dealing with? Heard of using tungsten with gold paint fraud? I wrote more on that some time back here -
viewtopic.php?p=712617#p712617

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Jason wrote: But during a collapse...who sets that exchange value? Are people even wise enough to understand what they are dealing with? Heard of using tungsten with gold paint fraud? I wrote more on that some time back here -
Tungsten is actually fairly rare and reasonably valuable. It’s very useful if you have the knowledge and tools of how to use it.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Durzan wrote: July 26th, 2022, 4:46 am
Jason wrote: But during a collapse...who sets that exchange value? Are people even wise enough to understand what they are dealing with? Heard of using tungsten with gold paint fraud? I wrote more on that some time back here -
Tungsten is actually fairly rare and reasonably valuable. It’s very useful if you have the knowledge and tools of how to use it.
true...can eat up some tools though in use. I've only played with it mainly in the pine wood derby area. Do know of some military use in specialized munitions.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

...little more water under the bridge...how's silver holding up?

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

It is interesting, with other stuff buzzing, etc., you would think precious metals might be acting like they're thinking about heating up a little, but it's not really happening. There seem to be quite a few conflicting economic indicators right now, including freight rail volume, which I'm having a hard time getting a solid read on.

Your assessment?