Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:11 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:07 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:05 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:57 am Well at least we've gone from "there's plenty of evidence," to "well, of course there's not real evidence. That's what gut feelings are for!" so that's progress, I guess.
It's all in your definition/perception of "real" evidence. It's like trying to prove the actual historicity of the BoM. Lots of circumstantial evidence, lots we can point to, lots the Spirit can teach us, but only if you are open to certain ideas.

So I do stand by the claim that there is "plenty" of evidence.
If that were true, you absolutely world have shown it by now. You haven't hesitated to post quotes and other evidence in other threads. You're not posting anything here because you know it doesn't exist.
https://doctrinalessays.com/mormon-conspiracy/

I have an entire research document discussing SRA btw. I just don't know what to do with it right now. It's pretty dark stuff.

EDIT: My focus has also shifted from researching and writing to other things this Spring. I also have lost some interest in trying to convince people of things that I've come to believe, at least on some topics. You either have an interest in this topic, or it completely blows your cognitive dissonance out of the water and you simply call people "crazy".
To be clear, I'm not calling them crazy. They are unequivocally, diagnosed seriously mentally ill people. It's not just me saying so. They all admit it.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:25 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:22 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:06 am Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you obviously have nothing.
As far as I know, you still think the vax is a good idea. Your opinions and conclusions, and what you consider “evidence”, mean very little to me.
Since it should take about as much effort to post real evidence as it does to post these silly taunts, it's pretty apparent that you guys have nothing
I feel you have no interest in "real evidence" on other topics, so why should I care about your thoughts on this one?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:17 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:06 am Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you obviously have nothing.
As far as I know, you still think the vax is a good idea. Your opinions and conclusions, and what you consider “evidence”, mean very little to me.
Since it should take about as much effort to post real evidence as it does to post these silly taunts, it's pretty apparent that you guys have nothing
I feel you have no interest in "real evidence" on other topics, so why should I care about your thoughts on this one?
Still more posts to avoid actually posting the evidence that you guys claim exists.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:23 am
Still more posts to avoid actually posting the evidence that you guys claim exists.
You never responded to my previous post, let's start there.
viewtopic.php?p=1254325#p1254325

What you deem as "crazy" is very possible evidence to me that these people were tampered with. Seeing as how you know none of these people personally, and I do, I'm going to favor my perspective on this.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:28 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:23 am

You never responded to my previous post, let's start there.
viewtopic.php?p=1254325#p1254325

What you deem as "crazy" is very possible evidence to me that these people were tampered with. Seeing as how you know none of these people personally, and I do, I'm going to favor my perspective on this.
I thought I addressed it fully here. Which part do you still think needs addressing?
viewtopic.php?p=1254289#p1254289

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:04 pm I thought I addressed it fully here.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:25 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:04 pm I thought I addressed it fully here.
So you do have any evidence, or is "Well, of course they're telling the truth. They're crazy after all!" enough for you?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:26 pm
So you do have any evidence, or is "Well, of course they're telling the truth. They're crazy after all!" enough for you?
This is a moronic approach, and we are done. Have a great day.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:40 pm
Asking for evidence is a "moronic approach?"

That certainly explains a lot.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 12:42 pm

See, the problem you have right now is your audience. Your, "I know you are, but what am I" tactics don't play well with us. Most of us have open eyes and see right through it. You ask for evidence and it's provided and then you'll say that's not evidence. See, I knew you didn't have evidence. We could have the Mile's tapes and you would say that it's not evidence.

No response is necessary because it would just be more wheel spinning on your part. You really aren't getting anywhere. It's almost becoming amusing because you think you're arguing us into the ground but we can all see you.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 13th, 2022, 1:39 pm

See, the problem you have right now is your audience. Your, "I know you are, but what am I" tactics don't play well with us. Most of us have open eyes and see right through it. You ask for evidence and it's provided and then you'll say that's not evidence. See, I knew you didn't have evidence. We could have the Mile's tapes and you would say that it's not evidence.

No response is necessary because it would just be more wheel spinning on your part. You really aren't getting anywhere. It's almost becoming amusing because you think you're arguing us into the ground but we can all see you.
What evidence do you think was presented? I absolutely agree that there's no lack of people who are willing to say that lizard George Bush abused them. Was anything more than that presented that I missed?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

For Truth Seekers and Honest in Heart IE: Christ Followers:

https://doctrinalessays.com/mormon-cons ... nVa0giT3p4

Not for Gatekeepers and liars and those that defend liars in corrupt religious orgs.

Njb

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: April 13th, 2022, 1:51 pm For Truth Seekers and Honest in Heart IE: Christ Followers:

https://doctrinalessays.com/mormon-cons ... nVa0giT3p4

Not for Gatekeepers and liars and those that defend liars in corrupt religious orgs.

Njb
So the same link to the same crazy people talking the same holographic lizard people?

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 1:46 pm

What evidence do you think was presented? I absolutely agree that there's no lack of people who are willing to say that lizard George Bush abused them. Was anything more than that presented that I missed?
Lizard George Bush? lol. You really are incorrigible.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 13th, 2022, 2:29 pm

That is literally what Cathy O'Brien, one of the big SRA "victims," claimed happened. Literally.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

This is from Cathy O'Brien's SRA account:
Screenshot_20220413-135918.png
Screenshot_20220413-135918.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 923 times
Screenshot_20220413-140208.png
Screenshot_20220413-140208.png (955.57 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 2:52 pm

That is literally what Cathy O'Brien, one of the big SRA "victims," claimed happened. Literally.
Yes, I know. Most of us are aware of claims like that. However, we also know that we weren't talking about Cathy O'Brien or George Bush so it's a red herring. "See! They believe in lizard men!!! Seriously, they do." Ok. Whatever. You've got it all figured out.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 13th, 2022, 4:25 pm

Yes, I know. Most of us are aware of claims like that. However, we also know that we weren't talking about Cathy O'Brien or George Bush so it's a red herring. "See! They believe in lizard men!!! Seriously, they do." Ok. Whatever. You've got it all figured out.
If "we weren't taking about Cathy O'Brien," why did two people now link to her statement as evidence of SRA? I asked for evidence, and this. That's why I responded to it. Because two other people brought her up.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 13th, 2022, 4:25 pm

I do love doing this two step time and again.

"Those people aren't crazy!"
They all admit they're crazy.
"Well, of course they're crazy, that's just proof that they're telling the truth!!"

Where's the evidence?
"Here's a link with loads of evidence from people like Cathy O'Brien."
Cathy O'Brien isn't credible.
"Why are you bringing up Cathy O'Brien? Of course she's not telling the truth, she's crazy! Why are you distracting us with this?"

Again and again and again....

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Some posters love gaslighting victims.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:47 pm Some posters love gaslighting victims.
Did she not say there was a holographic lizard George Bush?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This really shouldn't be that hard to understand. Is this claim outlandish, yes. So is SRA. These people's minds have been torn apart. I don't believe every detail they share in their accounts. But the collective narrative of SRA in government and in the LDS church is quite alarming. Crap is going on and most members are unaware of it. JR Sweet's journal entries are extremely accurate in detail about locations. I've lived or been at nearly all of them in my lifetime.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:53 pm This really shouldn't be that hard to understand. Is this claim outlandish, yes. So is SRA. These people's minds have been torn apart. I don't believe every detail they share in their accounts. But the collective narrative of SRA in government and in the LDS church is quite alarming. Crap is going on and most members are unaware of it. JR Sweet's journal entries are extremely accurate in detail about locations. I've lived or been at nearly all of them in my lifetime.
So we're back to the "Of course they're crazy people! That just proves they're telling the truth!" stage of the argument?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:57 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:53 pm This really shouldn't be that hard to understand. Is this claim outlandish, yes. So is SRA. These people's minds have been torn apart. I don't believe every detail they share in their accounts. But the collective narrative of SRA in government and in the LDS church is quite alarming. Crap is going on and most members are unaware of it. JR Sweet's journal entries are extremely accurate in detail about locations. I've lived or been at nearly all of them in my lifetime.
So we're back to the "Of course they're crazy people! That just proves they're telling the truth!" stage of the argument?
No, not in the way you portray them. They are victims of abuse.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 6:26 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:57 pm
No, not in the way you portray them. They are victims of abuse.
Victims of abuse can't have serious mental illnesses? The kind that they really admit to having? They don't actually have those?