Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2019 ... g-in-utah/

“During the late 1980’s and early 1990’s local leaders (Bishops) in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints had members in large enough numbers report they were victims of Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) that the little known Strengthening the Members Committee assigned Bishop Glenn L. Pace of the presiding Bishopric to investigate. Bishop Pace submitted his report to the committee in July of 1990 and about a year later the report was leaked to local media.

“In this report, Defending Utah discusses the reports specifics and takes callers comments and questions. The full memo is included below.”

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: March 18th, 2022, 8:52 pm https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2019 ... g-in-utah/

“During the late 1980’s and early 1990’s local leaders (Bishops) in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints had members in large enough numbers report they were victims of Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) that the little known Strengthening the Members Committee assigned Bishop Glenn L. Pace of the presiding Bishopric to investigate. Bishop Pace submitted his report to the committee in July of 1990 and about a year later the report was leaked to local media.

“In this report, Defending Utah discusses the reports specifics and takes callers comments and questions. The full memo is included below.”
According to the memo itself, all of the "victims" were crazy. The allegations were all investigated, and all found to be false.
http://www.saferchildren.net/print/utahag.pdf

These things simply never happened.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Gee, I wonder who I believe in this thread.

Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:14 pm
According to the memo itself, all of the "victims" were crazy. The allegations were all investigated, and all found to be false.

What is morale like at church headquarters these days?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

BuriedTartaria wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:49 pm Gee, I wonder who I believe in this thread.

What is morale like at church headquarters these days?
Yes, someone has to have ulterior motives to post pesky things like facts. Who wants facts when you can have an echo chamber, after all?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:51 pm
Yes, someone has to have ulterior motives to post pesky things like facts. Who wants facts when you can have an echo chamber, after all?
You sound like a mom wearing a facemask alone in her car eagerly looking forward to notifications from CNN letting her know what "the science" says about the covid "pandemic". You can keep your "facts" and your ilk fester in plenty of echo chambers

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

BuriedTartaria wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:53 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:51 pm
You sound like a mom wearing a facemask alone in her car eagerly looking forward to notifications from CNN letting her know what "the science" says about the covid "pandemic". You can keep your "facts" and your ilk fester in plenty of echo chambers
Yes, posting the fact that these claims by insane people were investigated and proven to be false is exactly like wearing a mask in the car. Great analogy.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

BuriedTartaria wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:49 pm Gee, I wonder who I believe in this thread.
I don’t reply to him :)

pancake
on Deacon Homespun's plate

Post by pancake »

Ether 8:24
Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

I would encourage everyone to read the full memorandum and ask the Lord if this is not the awful situation spoken of in the scriptures.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

The Pace Memorandum is small talk.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: March 18th, 2022, 8:52 pm https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2019 ... g-in-utah/

"The church has investigated itself and has found nothing wrong"

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Alexander wrote: March 18th, 2022, 10:49 pm

Or you could click on the link before commenting? Maybe? Because the church didn't investigate itself. Law enforcement did. And none of the events happened. Not one.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Because the LDS org and law enforcement most certainly operate independently. In fact, there’s no such thing as secret combinations. That was a term made up by the apostates.

When Christ mentioned secret abominations, murders, and whoredoms in 3 Nephi 16, He was obviously referring to everyone with the fullness of the gospel except for his beloved corporation leaders who can never lead it astray.

Silly me.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:18 pm Because the LDS org and law enforcement most certainly operate independently. In fact, there’s no such thing as secret combinations. That was a term made up by the apostates.

When Christ mentioned secret abominations, murders, and whoredoms in 3 Nephi 16, He was obviously referring to everyone with the fullness of the gospel except for his beloved corporation leaders who can never lead it astray.

Silly me.
So the Church passed along the Pace memo and all other information they gathered to the state legislature and to law enforcement to cover it up? Instead of just ignoring the rantings of these schizophrenics, they brought MORE attention to their crazy people as part of their coverup? That's..... some logic.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Can we please see the evidence that all of this was a lie then?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:25 pm Can we please see the evidence that all of this was a lie then?
Cuz they’re prophets of god.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Luke wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:25 pm Can we please see the evidence that all of this was a lie then?
I mean, I posted a link to the 60 page summary of the investigation..... Did you want me to just copy and paste the whole thing here?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:27 pm
I mean, I posted a link to the 60 page summary of the investigation..... Did you want me to just copy and paste the whole thing here?

Sorry, wasn’t reading properly. I’ll give it a look tomorrow.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I don't believe everyone who says this is necessarily telling the truth, not by a long shot. However, I *also* don't believe all such claims can be dismissed equally...

Just saying they're all nuts isn't good enough.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Niemand wrote: March 19th, 2022, 6:22 am I don't believe everyone who says this is necessarily telling the truth, not by a long shot. However, I *also* don't believe all such claims can be dismissed equally...

Just saying they're all nuts isn't good enough.
You're right. It isn't enough. That's why I linked to the investigation where law enforcement followed up.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

I have a friend who lives in Utah. She said her son wants to be a state trooper there. Her brother, who is one, said don't get into it. The amount of child abuse and satanic stuff you see, especially in Northern Utah, is so awful and will mess you up.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

CuriousThinker wrote: March 19th, 2022, 11:44 am I have a friend who lives in Utah. She said her son wants to be a state trooper there. Her brother, who is one, said don't get into it. The amount of child abuse and satanic stuff you see, especially in Northern Utah, is so awful and will mess you up.
I know multiple people who have been trafficked/abused, specially in the satanic arm of the LDS church.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:13 pm

Or you could click on the link before commenting? Maybe? Because the church didn't investigate itself. Law enforcement did. And none of the events happened. Not one.
Lol. You really think the church isn't in cahoots with the government? Even with all the warnings from the book of Mormon? There wasn't one instance of SRA or sexual abuse? None whatsoever? You've got to be jesting.

3 Nephi 6
20 And there began to be men inspired from heaven and sent forth, standing among the people in all the land, preaching and testifying boldly of the sins and iniquities of the people, and testifying unto them concerning the redemption which the Lord would make for his people, or in other words, the resurrection of Christ; and they did testify boldly of his death and sufferings.
21 Now there were many of the people who were exceedingly angry because of those who testified of these things; and those who were angry were chiefly the chief judges, and they who had been high priests and lawyers; yea, all those who were lawyers were angry with those who testified of these things.
22 Now there was no lawyer nor judge nor high priest that could have power to condemn any one to death save their condemnation was signed by the governor of the land.
23 Now there were many of those who testified of the things pertaining to Christ who testified boldly, who were taken and put to death secretly by the judges, that the knowledge of their death came not unto the governor of the land until after their death.
24 Now behold, this was contrary to the laws of the land, that any man should be put to death except they had power from the governor of the land --
25 Therefore a complaint came up unto the land of Zarahemla, to the governor of the land, against these judges who had condemned the prophets of the Lord unto death, not according to the law.
26 Now it came to pass that they were taken and brought up before the judge to be judged of the crime which they had done, according to the law which had been given by the people.
27 Now it came to pass that those judges had many friends and kindreds; and the remainder, yea, even almost all the lawyers and the high priests, did gather themselves together, and unite with the kindreds of those judges who were to be tried according to the law.
28 And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.
29 Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.
30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Helaman 6
38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.
39 And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their backs upon the poor and the meek, and the humble followers of God.

Mormon 8
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

2 Nephi 13
9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and doth declare their sin to be even as Sodom, and they cannot hide it. Wo unto their souls, for they have rewarded evil unto themselves!

If it can happen in the Catholic Church, it can surely happen in the LDS church.

Alexander
the Great

Post by Alexander »

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Alexander wrote: March 20th, 2022, 7:02 pm Image
I’m both impressed and dumbfounded that I understood this reference.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Alexander wrote: March 20th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:13 pm

Lol. You really think the church isn't in cahoots with the government? Even with all the warnings from the book of Mormon? There wasn't one instance of SRA or sexual abuse? None whatsoever? You've got to be jesting.

3 Nephi 6
20 And there began to be men inspired from heaven and sent forth, standing among the people in all the land, preaching and testifying boldly of the sins and iniquities of the people, and testifying unto them concerning the redemption which the Lord would make for his people, or in other words, the resurrection of Christ; and they did testify boldly of his death and sufferings.
21 Now there were many of the people who were exceedingly angry because of those who testified of these things; and those who were angry were chiefly the chief judges, and they who had been high priests and lawyers; yea, all those who were lawyers were angry with those who testified of these things.
22 Now there was no lawyer nor judge nor high priest that could have power to condemn any one to death save their condemnation was signed by the governor of the land.
23 Now there were many of those who testified of the things pertaining to Christ who testified boldly, who were taken and put to death secretly by the judges, that the knowledge of their death came not unto the governor of the land until after their death.
24 Now behold, this was contrary to the laws of the land, that any man should be put to death except they had power from the governor of the land --
25 Therefore a complaint came up unto the land of Zarahemla, to the governor of the land, against these judges who had condemned the prophets of the Lord unto death, not according to the law.
26 Now it came to pass that they were taken and brought up before the judge to be judged of the crime which they had done, according to the law which had been given by the people.
27 Now it came to pass that those judges had many friends and kindreds; and the remainder, yea, even almost all the lawyers and the high priests, did gather themselves together, and unite with the kindreds of those judges who were to be tried according to the law.
28 And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.
29 Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.
30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Helaman 6
38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.
39 And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their backs upon the poor and the meek, and the humble followers of God.

Mormon 8
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

2 Nephi 13
9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and doth declare their sin to be even as Sodom, and they cannot hide it. Wo unto their souls, for they have rewarded evil unto themselves!

If it can happen in the Catholic Church, it can surely happen in the LDS church.
People are people. There are always bad people who do bad things. But the satanic panic of the 1980s has been proven to have been the result of crazy people and a few unscrupulous psychiatrists who wanted to be famous.