Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 6:29 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 6:26 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:57 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:53 pm This really shouldn't be that hard to understand. Is this claim outlandish, yes. So is SRA. These people's minds have been torn apart. I don't believe every detail they share in their accounts. But the collective narrative of SRA in government and in the LDS church is quite alarming. Crap is going on and most members are unaware of it. JR Sweet's journal entries are extremely accurate in detail about locations. I've lived or been at nearly all of them in my lifetime.
So we're back to the "Of course they're crazy people! That just proves they're telling the truth!" stage of the argument?
No, not in the way you portray them. They are victims of abuse.
Victims of abuse can't have serious mental illnesses? The kind that they really admit to having? They don't actually have those?
I guess we're debating subtle nuances in wording. I take your claim of "crazies" as unbelievable. We don't believe crazy people. And by your response, you chalk their claim up to mental illness and not SRA.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:14 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:57 pm

So we're back to the "Of course they're crazy people! That just proves they're telling the truth!" stage of the argument?
Victims of abuse can't have serious mental illnesses? The kind that they really admit to having? They don't actually have those?
I guess we're debating subtle nuances in wording. I take your claim of "crazies" as unbelievable. We don't believe crazy people. And by your response, you chalk their claim up to mental illness and not SRA.
I think crazy people are less believable, but not unbelievable. I think it's pretty obvious that a person who has a hard time differentiating fact from fiction is a less reliable witness.

I think mental illness is the better explanation under Occam's Razor. But if the dead bodies these people claimed existed were there, or the basements they claimed they were taken to were anything like what they described, or anything like that, that would make their claims more believable.

But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And the word of a crazy person doesn't cut it.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:48 pm
I think crazy people are less believable, but not unbelievable. I think it's pretty obvious that a person who has a hard time differentiating fact from fiction is a less reliable witness.

I think mental illness is the better explanation under Occam's Razor. But if the dead bodies these people claimed existed were there, or the basements they claimed they were taken to were anything like what they described, or anything like that, that would make their claims more believable.

But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And the word of a crazy person doesn't cut it.
How about the words of sixty or one hundred or a thousand crazy people? Because Bishop Pace didn't talk to one person, he talked to a lot of people and he said he could have talked to many more. Many of these people had no contact with therapists or hypnotists to prompt their memories, at least at the start, if you're worried about that. How many reports are required before they are believable?

The Bible teaches that in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall all truth be established, provided those witnesses agree. One thing I remember Bishop Pace mentioned in his report was how well each of the separate witnesses agreed with each other. Because of that it seems, at least according to God, that the truth of the matter has been established. To get that many people to have congruent testimonies is extraordinary evidence, at least if we are to believe the scriptures.

Also, Bishop Pace said in his report that he believed them. You don't think he was crazy, do you?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

He also said the problem was far worse than what the report said.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:13 pm

How about the words of sixty or one hundred or a thousand crazy people? Because Bishop Pace didn't talk to one person, he talked to a lot of people and he said he could have talked to many more. Many of these people had no contact with therapists or hypnotists to prompt their memories, at least at the start, if you're worried about that. How many reports are required before they are believable?

The Bible teaches that in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall all truth be established, provided those witnesses agree. One thing I remember Bishop Pace mentioned in his report was how well each of the separate witnesses agreed with each other. Because of that it seems, at least according to God, that the truth of the matter has been established. To get that many people to have congruent testimonies is extraordinary evidence, at least if we are to believe the scriptures.

Also, Bishop Pace said in his report that he believed them. You don't think he was crazy, do you?
You can find two or three crazy people to say literally anything. I think the Lord's standard requires a certain amount of credibility.

They're similar because they were influenced by the same Satanic Panic. When crazy people hear things, they incorporate them into their delusion. That's part of delusional fantasies. These things ebb and flow, and have greatly ebbed since then.

Pace believed them because it was the height of the furor, and subsequent events hadn't shown that this was all just crazy rantings.

But we don't need to take Pace's word for it. They investigated all of the claims of the people Pace interviewed. The "victims" claimed they could show them where bodies were buried, where there were hidden basements, and all kinds of other stuff. How did that turn out?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:28 pm He also said the problem was far worse than what the report said.
There never is a lack of crazy people who are willing to share their delusions.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:34 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:28 pm He also said the problem was far worse than what the report said.
There never is a lack of crazy people who are willing to share their delusions.
Art, one day we'll be in heaven and compare notes. The books will be opened and, to be honest, I hope I'm wrong. I hope people are better than what is portrayed in these accounts. I don't believe that to be the case.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:31 pm

You can find two or three crazy people to say literally anything. I think the Lord's standard requires a certain amount of credibility.

They're similar because they were influenced by the same Satanic Panic. When crazy people hear things, they incorporate them into their delusion. That's part of delusional fantasies. These things ebb and flow, and have greatly ebbed since then.

Pace believed them because it was the height of the furor, and subsequent events hadn't shown that this was all just crazy rantings.

But we don't need to take Pace's word for it. They investigated all of the claims of the people Pace interviewed. The "victims" claimed they could show them where bodies were buried, where there were hidden basements, and all kinds of other stuff. How did that turn out?
I don't think you're reaching many of us and we're certainly not reaching you. Instead of running in circles why don't we agree to disagree and end this thread?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Atrasado wrote: April 14th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:31 pm

I don't think you're reaching many of us and we're certainly not reaching you. Instead of running in circles why don't we agree to disagree and end this thread?
You're always welcome to do as you wish

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

[/quote]

It was not people who wanted to discredit then who said they were crazy. It was Bishop Pace, who believes them. Please read the memo.

The church did not sweep it under the rug, like the Catholics. It referred the matter to police, who investigated it.
Screenshot_20220321-133224.png

Screenshot_20220321-132816.png
[/quote]

The woman in #2 made the mistake of going to the police as involving too many people jeopardizes the trap. It sounds like they had the whole police brigade hiding in the trees. If there is an SRA conspiracy it would only be prudent of them to have ears embedded in law enforcement, how else would they avoid being caught. So, its not hard to imagine them cancelling their meetings every time law enforcement was notified. Therefore you have a long list of "crazies."

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

potatohead wrote: April 18th, 2022, 5:56 pm

It was not people who wanted to discredit then who said they were crazy. It was Bishop Pace, who believes them. Please read the memo.

The church did not sweep it under the rug, like the Catholics. It referred the matter to police, who investigated it.

The woman in #2 made the mistake of going to the police as involving too many people jeopardizes the trap. It sounds like they had the whole police brigade hiding in the trees. If there is an SRA conspiracy it would only be prudent of them to have ears embedded in law enforcement, how else would they avoid being caught. So, its not hard to imagine them cancelling their meetings every time law enforcement was notified. Therefore you have a long list of "crazies."
Is SRA an unfalsifiable theory?

potatohead
captain of 10

Post by potatohead »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 18th, 2022, 8:31 pm

Just because the investigation failed to produce substantial evidence of SRA doesn't meant that the investigation has confirmed the nonexistence of SRA, it just means that no proof was found. So the only reasonable conclusion is neither verification nor invalidation of the SRA theory.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

potatohead wrote: April 18th, 2022, 9:35 pm

Just because the investigation failed to produce substantial evidence of SRA doesn't meant that the investigation has confirmed the nonexistence of SRA, it just means that no proof was found. So the only reasonable conclusion is neither verification nor invalidation of the SRA theory.
If someone says "I was tortured in the basement if that building" but that building has no basement, how is that not proof that their claim was false?

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Just go down to their booth next week and ask them straight up about it

https://www.facebook.com/thesatanictemp ... 372290560/

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Artaxerxes wrote: March 20th, 2022, 7:55 pm People are people. There are always bad people who do bad things. But the satanic panic of the 1980s has been proven to have been the result of crazy people and a few unscrupulous psychiatrists who wanted to be famous.
I don't know where to even start with you, Artaxerxes. Who do you think came up with the term "Satanic Panic," or "False Memory Syndrome," or even "Conspiracy Theory?"

There is a Wikipedia entry which claims to list all the false Satanic Abuse claims that were made by children in the 1980s. There is one missing though. That is at the Presidio Day Care, which was near San Francisco. So many children claimed awful things done to them underground, including forcing the kids to kill chickens, torture, sexual abuse, ritual, etc. The embodied evil that was in charge, was Colonel Michael Aquino, who established the Temple of Set, and spread it to all the US Air Force Bases. Those kids implicated Aquino. One five year old girl showed investigators the path to walk to get from the day care to Aquino's house, because she had been taken there multiple times.

So, why isn't it included? I will tell you why. It is because numerous children didn't just offer their personal, eye-witness accounts. They had documented and verified STDs. And the Air Base is no more. After that, it was bulldozed.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Do we all believe the word of the Lord as found in the scriptures? I do! So, let's check something out, that may shed some much needed light on this subject. It is, after all, specifically speaking to the Church and members in this day, even this year.

I am using the English Standard Version, because that translation is much more accurate than the KJV. This entire chapter is addressing those who are members of God's Church in the Last Days. Verses 1 and 2 teach that the righteous portion of the Church are gathered out, and no one notices. Then God speaks to those who are wicked, in His Church:

Isaiah 57:3-11 ESV
But you, draw near,
sons of the sorceress,
offspring of the adulterer and the loose woman.
Whom are you mocking?
Against whom do you open your mouth wide
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not children of transgression,
the offspring of deceit,
you who burn with lust among the oaks,[a]
under every green tree,
who slaughter your children in the valleys,
under the clefts of the rocks?
Among the smooth stones of the valley is your portion;
they, they, are your lot;
to them you have poured out a drink offering,
you have brought a grain offering.
Shall I relent for these things?
On a high and lofty mountain
you have set your bed,
and there you went up to offer sacrifice.
Behind the door and the doorpost
you have set up your memorial;
for, deserting me, you have uncovered your bed,
you have gone up to it,
you have made it wide;
and you have made a covenant for yourself with them,
you have loved their bed,
you have looked on nakedness.
You journeyed to the king with oil
and multiplied your perfumes;
you sent your envoys far off,
and sent down even to Sheol.
You were wearied with the length of your way,
but you did not say, “It is hopeless”;
you found new life for your strength,
and so you were not faint.[c]

Whom did you dread and fear,
so that you lied,
and did not remember me,
did not lay it to heart?
Have I not held my peace, even for a long time,
and you do not fear me?

Isaiah 57 tells that the Church will be deeply involved in Satanic Ritual Abuse. This fits with my own personal knowledge, including many witnesses. I have read, maybe five, books from people who have been victims of this evil. I find it more than a little disconcerting that in three of the books, they were abused by Church members in Good standing, who were a part of some organization hidden in the church, which the child didn't understand. One, Cathy O'Brien, was taken to a meetinghouse to be abused. One, in California, had many children in the ward sexually abused in a ritual organization that some ward members were a part of. That account led directly back to Colonel Michael Aquino and Doctor Green[baum].

Now, given Isaiah's witness against the part of the Church which is involved in these things, and multiple people testifying that they were abused by Church members, that were part of some organization, perhaps we should look at the evidence like homosexuals in high places within the Church with new eyes.

I will tell you one thing, in studying this topic extensively, since 2010, I have found that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is noted by many people, unheard and unbelieved, for being a big player involved in these awful things. Today, I remembered that BYU is proud to have the CIA and FBI recruit so heavily from their graduates. They say that it is because of the quality of people. But the CIA founded this evil, beginning with the likes of MK-Ultra. I think the Church is initiating more unsuspecting men and women into the awful path of sexual perversion in that line of work.

If you want to begin to understand, you can start by studying Frank Olson. It cannot be from Wikipedia.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Kit-OTW wrote: May 30th, 2022, 9:13 am Do we all believe the word of the Lord as found in the scriptures? I do! So, let's check something out, that may shed some much needed light on this subject. It is, after all, specifically speaking to the Church and members in this day, even this year.

I am using the English Standard Version, because that translation is much more accurate than the KJV. This entire chapter is addressing those who are members of God's Church in the Last Days. Verses 1 and 2 teach that the righteous portion of the Church are gathered out, and no one notices. Then God speaks to those who are wicked, in His Church:

Isaiah 57:3-11 ESV
But you, draw near,
sons of the sorceress,
offspring of the adulterer and the loose woman.
Whom are you mocking?
Against whom do you open your mouth wide
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not children of transgression,
the offspring of deceit,
you who burn with lust among the oaks,[a]
under every green tree,
who slaughter your children in the valleys,
under the clefts of the rocks?
Among the smooth stones of the valley is your portion;
they, they, are your lot;
to them you have poured out a drink offering,
you have brought a grain offering.
Shall I relent for these things?
On a high and lofty mountain
you have set your bed,
and there you went up to offer sacrifice.
Behind the door and the doorpost
you have set up your memorial;
for, deserting me, you have uncovered your bed,
you have gone up to it,
you have made it wide;
and you have made a covenant for yourself with them,
you have loved their bed,
you have looked on nakedness.
You journeyed to the king with oil
and multiplied your perfumes;
you sent your envoys far off,
and sent down even to Sheol.
You were wearied with the length of your way,
but you did not say, “It is hopeless”;
you found new life for your strength,
and so you were not faint.[c]

Whom did you dread and fear,
so that you lied,
and did not remember me,
did not lay it to heart?
Have I not held my peace, even for a long time,
and you do not fear me?

Isaiah 57 tells that the Church will be deeply involved in Satanic Ritual Abuse. This fits with my own personal knowledge, including many witnesses. I have read, maybe five, books from people who have been victims of this evil. I find it more than a little disconcerting that in three of the books, they were abused by Church members in Good standing, who were a part of some organization hidden in the church, which the child didn't understand. One, Cathy O'Brien, was taken to a meetinghouse to be abused. One, in California, had many children in the ward sexually abused in a ritual organization that some ward members were a part of. That account led directly back to Colonel Michael Aquino and Doctor Green[baum].

Now, given Isaiah's witness against the part of the Church which is involved in these things, and multiple people testifying that they were abused by Church members, that were part of some organization, perhaps we should look at the evidence like homosexuals in high places within the Church with new eyes.

I will tell you one thing, in studying this topic extensively, since 2010, I have found that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is noted by many people, unheard and unbelieved, for being a big player involved in these awful things. Today, I remembered that BYU is proud to have the CIA and FBI recruit so heavily from their graduates. They say that it is because of the quality of people. But the CIA founded this evil, beginning with the likes of MK-Ultra. I think the Church is initiating more unsuspecting men and women into the awful path of sexual perversion in that line of work.

If you want to begin to understand, you can start by studying Frank Olson. It cannot be from Wikipedia.

Who is Frank Olson?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Kit-OTW wrote: May 30th, 2022, 8:34 am . . . . There is a Wikipedia entry which claims to list all the false Satanic Abuse claims that were made by children in the 1980s. There is one missing though. That is at the Presidio Day Care, which was near San Francisco. So many children claimed awful things done to them underground, including forcing the kids to kill chickens, torture, sexual abuse, ritual, etc. The embodied evil that was in charge, was Colonel Michael Aquino, who established the Temple of Set, and spread it to all the US Air Force Bases. Those kids implicated Aquino. One five year old girl showed investigators the path to walk to get from the day care to Aquino's house, because she had been taken there multiple times.

So, why isn't it included? I will tell you why. It is because numerous children didn't just offer their personal, eye-witness accounts. They had documented and verified STDs. And the Air Base is no more. After that, it was bulldozed.
The Presidio was an Army Base, decommissioned in 1989. What Air Base was bulldozed?

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

larsenb wrote: May 30th, 2022, 2:24 pm
Kit-OTW wrote: May 30th, 2022, 8:34 am . . . . There is a Wikipedia entry which claims to list all the false Satanic Abuse claims that were made by children in the 1980s. There is one missing though. That is at the Presidio Day Care, which was near San Francisco. So many children claimed awful things done to them underground, including forcing the kids to kill chickens, torture, sexual abuse, ritual, etc. The embodied evil that was in charge, was Colonel Michael Aquino, who established the Temple of Set, and spread it to all the US Air Force Bases. Those kids implicated Aquino. One five year old girl showed investigators the path to walk to get from the day care to Aquino's house, because she had been taken there multiple times.

The Presidio was an Army Base, decommissioned in 1989. What Air Base was bulldozed?
Sorry, I made a mistake. It was the Army Base. Frank Olson was a CIA Scientist. Here is a portion from the UK Guardian. Link is at the bottom:

From mind control to murder? How a deadly fall revealed the CIA’s darkest secrets
Frank Olson died in 1953, but, because of clandestine US government experiments, it took decades for his family to get closer to the truth. By Stephen Kinzer
Fri 6 Sep 2019 01.00 EDT

Glass shattered high above Seventh Avenue in Manhattan before dawn on a cold November morning in 1953. Seconds later, a body hit the sidewalk. Jimmy, the doorman at the Statler hotel, was momentarily stunned. Then he turned and ran into the hotel lobby. “We got a jumper!” he shouted. “We got a jumper!”

The night manager peered up through the darkness at his hulking hotel. After a few moments, he picked out a curtain flapping through an open window. It turned out to be room 1018A. Two names were on the registration card: Frank Olson and Robert Lashbrook.

Police officers entered room 1018A with guns drawn. They saw no one. The window was open. They pushed open the door to the bathroom and found Lashbrook sitting on the toilet, head in hands. He had been sleeping, he said, and “I heard a noise and then I woke up.”

“The man that went out the window, what is his name?” one officer asked.

“Olson,” came the reply. “Frank Olson.”

“In all my years in the hotel business,” the night manager later reflected, “I never encountered a case where someone got up in the middle of the night, ran across a dark room in his underwear, avoiding two beds, and dove through a closed window with the shade and curtains drawn.”

Leaving the police officers, the night manager returned to the lobby and, on a hunch, asked the telephone operator if any calls had recently been made from room 1018A. “Yes,” she replied – and she had eavesdropped, not an uncommon practice in an era when hotel phone calls were routed through a switchboard. Someone in the room had called a number on Long Island, which was listed as belonging to Dr Harold Abramson, a distinguished physician, less well known as an LSD expert and one of the CIA’s medical collaborators.

“Well, he’s gone,” the caller had said. Abramson replied: “Well, that’s too bad.”

To the first police officers on the scene, this seemed like another of the human tragedies they saw too often: a distressed or distraught man had taken his own life. They could not have known that the dead man and the survivor were scientists who helped direct one of the US government’s most highly classified intelligence programmes.

Early the next morning, one of Olson’s close colleagues drove to Maryland to break the terrible news to the dead man’s family. He told Alice Olson and her three children that Frank “fell or jumped” to his death from a hotel window. Naturally, they were shocked, but they had no choice other than to accept what they were told. Alice did not object when told that, given the condition of her husband’s body, family members should not view it. The funeral was held with a closed casket. There the case might have ended.

Decades later, however, spectacular revelations cast Olson’s death in a completely new light. First, the CIA admitted that, shortly before he died, Olson’s colleagues had lured him to a retreat and fed him LSD without his knowledge. Then it turned out that Olson had talked about leaving the CIA – and told his wife that he had made “a terrible mistake”. Slowly, a counter-narrative emerged: Olson was disturbed about his work and wanted to quit, leading his comrades to consider him a security risk. All of this led him to room 1018A.

Frank Olson had been one of the first scientists assigned to the secret US biological warfare laboratories at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland during the second world war. There Olson began working with the handful of colleagues who would accompany him throughout his clandestine career. One was Harold Abramson. Others included ex-Nazi scientists who had been brought to work on secret missions in the US. For a time they worked on aerosol technologies – ways to spray germs or toxins on enemies and to defend against such attacks. Later, Olson met with American intelligence officers who had experimented with “truth drugs” in Europe.

Olson was discharged from the army in 1944, but remained at Fort Detrick on a civilian contract and continued his research into aerobiology. Several times he visited the secluded Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, which was used for testing “living biological agents, munitions and aerosol cloud production”. He co-authored a 220-page study entitled Experimental Airborne Infections, which described experiments with “airborne clouds of highly infectious agents”.

In 1949, he travelled to the Caribbean for Operation Harness, which tested the vulnerability of animals to toxic clouds. The next year, he was part of Operation Sea Spray, in which dust engineered to float like anthrax was released near San Francisco. He regularly travelled to Fort Terry, a secret army base on Plum Island, off the eastern tip of Long Island, which was used to test toxins too deadly to be brought on to the US mainland.

This was the period when senior army and CIA officers were becoming deeply alarmed at what they feared was Soviet progress toward mastering forms of warfare based on microbes. Their alarm led to the creation of the special operations division. Rumours about its work spread through offices and laboratories. Olson learned of it over an evening game of cards with a colleague, John Schwab, who unbeknown to him, had been named the division’s first chief. Schwab invited him to join. Olson accepted immediately.

Less than a year later, Olson succeeded Schwab as chief of the special operations division. His job description was vague but tantalising: collect data “of interest to the division, with particular emphasis on the medico-biological aspects”, and coordinate his work with “other agencies conducting work of a similar or related nature”. That meant the CIA.

Olson’s speciality was “the airborne distribution of biological germs”, according to one study. “Dr Olson had developed a range of lethal aerosols in handy sized containers. They were disguised as shaving cream and insect repellants. They contained, among other agents, staph enteroxin, a crippling food poison; the even more deadly Venezuelan equine encephalomyelitis; and most deadly of all, anthrax ... Further weapons he was working on included a cigarette lighter which gave out an almost instant lethal gas, a lipstick that would kill on contact with skin and a neat pocket spray for asthma sufferers that induced pneumonia.”

By the time Olson stepped down as chief of the special operations division in early 1953, complaining that the pressures of the job aggravated his ulcers, he had joined the CIA. He stayed with the division, which was officially part of the army but functioned as a CIA research station hidden within a military base. There he came to know Sidney Gottlieb and his deputy, Robert Lashbrook, the two scientists who would soon be running a top-secret CIA project codenamed MK-Ultra.

More at https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... st-secrets

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Kit-OTW wrote: May 30th, 2022, 8:34 am
Artaxerxes wrote: March 20th, 2022, 7:55 pm People are people. There are always bad people who do bad things. But the satanic panic of the 1980s has been proven to have been the result of crazy people and a few unscrupulous psychiatrists who wanted to be famous.
I don't know where to even start with you, Artaxerxes. Who do you think came up with the term "Satanic Panic," or "False Memory Syndrome," or even "Conspiracy Theory?"

There is a Wikipedia entry which claims to list all the false Satanic Abuse claims that were made by children in the 1980s. There is one missing though. That is at the Presidio Day Care, which was near San Francisco. So many children claimed awful things done to them underground, including forcing the kids to kill chickens, torture, sexual abuse, ritual, etc. The embodied evil that was in charge, was Colonel Michael Aquino, who established the Temple of Set, and spread it to all the US Air Force Bases. Those kids implicated Aquino. One five year old girl showed investigators the path to walk to get from the day care to Aquino's house, because she had been taken there multiple times.

Because Wikipedia is writing by random people? You know you can just add that to the article if you want to.
Last edited by Artaxerxes on June 2nd, 2022, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Artaxerxes wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 7:30 am

Because Wikipedia is writing by random? You know you can just add that to the article if you want to.
Because Wikipedia is a controlled operation. They only allow the "approved narrative," which is definitely not Christian or conservative or truth. You try adding the Presidio. I bet it is deleted within hours, and your account locked.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Kit-OTW wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 1:26 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 7:30 am

Because Wikipedia is writing by random? You know you can just add that to the article if you want to.
Because Wikipedia is a controlled operation. They only allow the "approved narrative," which is definitely not Christian or conservative or truth. You try adding the Presidio. I bet it is deleted within hours, and your account locked.
Presidio was already on the list of the article I saw. It looks like it's been on for a while.
Screenshot_20220602-161839.png
Screenshot_20220602-161839.png (264.29 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-car ... e_hysteria

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

There are thousands of victims, and their testimonies, online. The only reason it "fails to produce substantial evidence" is because you have a cadre of perps involved in doing the investigating. That is the pattern established in the highest levels of government that generate MK-Ultra, and the evil Project Midnight Climax. You should read up on that last one. Things will begin to clear. They targeted an officer, or a politician, then video them with a hooker. Then used that to blackmail the person. Only thing is, they found hookers were not enough to truly control their targets, so they went with kids.

We normal, everyday folks, continue to ignore thousands upon thousands of victims of these atrocities, stretching back 50 years. There testimonies verify each other. It is high time, we started putting the puzzle pieces together and realize just how awful our situation is. Truly we are guilty of the blood and sins of this generation because we have failed to stop the Gadianton's from taking over the elements of government.

Watch Kay Grigg's videos - former wife of a top US General who was regularly involved in this evil.
Watch Cathy O'Brian's videos - her parents sold her to the government, so they would not be prosecuted for abuse.
Watch Svali's videos - who grew up in an elite, Satanic family, and experienced horrific abuse.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Kit-OTW wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 5:39 pm

There are thousands of victims, and their testimonies, online. The only reason it "fails to produce substantial evidence" is because you have a cadre of perps involved in doing the investigating. That is the pattern established in the highest levels of government that generate MK-Ultra, and the evil Project Midnight Climax. You should read up on that last one. Things will begin to clear. They targeted an officer, or a politician, then video them with a hooker. Then used that to blackmail the person. Only thing is, they found hookers were not enough to truly control their targets, so they went with kids.

We normal, everyday folks, continue to ignore thousands upon thousands of victims of these atrocities, stretching back 50 years. There testimonies verify each other. It is high time, we started putting the puzzle pieces together and realize just how awful our situation is. Truly we are guilty of the blood and sins of this generation because we have failed to stop the Gadianton's from taking over the elements of government.

Watch Kay Grigg's videos - former wife of a top US General who was regularly involved in this evil.
Watch Cathy O'Brian's videos - her parents sold her to the government, so they would not be prosecuted for abuse.
Watch Svali's videos - who grew up in an elite, Satanic family, and experienced horrific abuse.
Which part of Cathy O'Brien's stuff do you find credible? The part where she says that George Bush is a holographic lizard? That's the stuff that's going to persuade people that these aren't just crazy people screaming into the wind?

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Artaxerxes wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 5:55 pm
Kit-OTW wrote: June 2nd, 2022, 5:39 pm

Which part of Cathy O'Brien's stuff do you find credible? The part where she says that George Bush is a holographic lizard? That's the stuff that's going to persuade people that these aren't just crazy people screaming into the wind?
To me, it seems you must be a member of the Strengthening the Church Members Committee or work for Kirton McConkie. With what is coming out I can't believe you could be this blind. I sure hope the founder bans this particular alias of yours.

You run down Cathy O'Brien. Well, how about Marc Dutroux, Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, Craig Spence, Jerry Sandusky, Lawrence E. King Jr., etc. Are those things made up? Are the witnesses for those things crazy?

Christ taught in 3rd Nephi that everything Isaiah wrote about had happened and would happen again. In other words, the things he wrote were ancient things that were symbolic of latter-day things which would happen again. Why don't you read Isaiah and tell me all is well in Zion? Please open your eyes.