Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 3:49 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 3:42 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 3:39 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 3:36 pm
Lmao, of course you’d take that statement to mean they’re all lunatics. Good grief.

Wait till you find out WHY they developed said psychological issues.
I do love this two-step.

"The Pace Memo never says they were crazy!!! You're just calling them crazy to discredit their accusations."

No, they totally were crazy.

"Well, of course they were crazy!!! Obviously they were crazy! That just proves their claims are true!!"
What a troll.

You see the psychological disorders as synonymous with being crazy, I do not. How many people do you personally know with the aforementioned disorders?
You don't think that having multiple personalities or dissociative disorders qualify as crazy?

I don't personally know anyone with those serious mental illnesses.
No, I do not. But those do seem to be a theme with people who claim SRA… yes? I think it has much to do with the conditioning and manipulation done by the abusers. Chemical tests, drugs, abuse, how would you walk away from that and remain unaffected?

I know people with and without, and it’s hardly a way to diagnose lunacy. Determining their trust in the government and churches is much more efficient…

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Defending Utah - Leaked Memo: Satanic Ritual Abuse is Real and Growing in Utah

Post by Fred »

I haven't followed SRA and I have not read every post in this thread. However, this lady explained far more than I wanted to know. She even mentions symbols in the church. She shows how in your face this stuff is and that people no longer even hide it. Especially Hollywood, but churches too.

https://youtu.be/CGK3pPHJTwY

Oldemandalton
captain of 1,000

Post by Oldemandalton »

You don't think that having multiple personalities or dissociative disorders qualify as crazy?

Artaxerxer, How dare you defy the Latter Day Apostate Freedom Forum's Echo Chamber! You must be one of those faithful Latter Day Saints who believe that our Apostles and Prophets are lead by the Holy Ghost and the Lord!!!! How can the moderators allow you to stay one here, I have no idea!!!! :shock:

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Oldemandalton wrote: April 5th, 2022, 12:52 pm

Artaxerxer, How dare you defy the Latter Day Apostate Freedom Forum's Echo Chamber! You must be one of those faithful Latter Day Saints who believe that our Apostles and Prophets are lead by the Holy Ghost and the Lord!!!! How can the moderators allow you to stay one here, I have no idea!!!! :shock:

Better than a sacrament meeting echo chamber.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

More like a support group

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Honestly if you’re uncomfortable and feel like constantly waffling on about how everyone here is an apostate like a broken record, then go and join a more mainstream forum.

There’s people on here that I very much disagree with. But I think it would be entirely pointless (as well as totally pathetic) if I went round calling them all apostate for not arriving at the same conclusions as myself.

To get technical, I consider you an “apostate” as far as the original faith is concerned, in the sense that you obviously do not believe in the same doctrines and practices as the Prophet Joseph Smith. But I don’t feel the need to berate you and constantly name-call. So why do you, given that you clearly feel you are on a higher level of understanding than the bulk of the people on this forum?

As for the picture, it seems to me that they are extremely valid concerns, and certainly not without basis.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Alexander wrote: March 20th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:13 pm
Alexander wrote: March 18th, 2022, 10:49 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 9:14 pm

According to the memo itself, all of the "victims" were crazy. The allegations were all investigated, and all found to be false.
http://www.saferchildren.net/print/utahag.pdf

These things simply never happened.
"The church has investigated itself and has found nothing wrong"
Or you could click on the link before commenting? Maybe? Because the church didn't investigate itself. Law enforcement did. And none of the events happened. Not one.
Lol. You really think the church isn't in cahoots with the government? Even with all the warnings from the book of Mormon? There wasn't one instance of SRA or sexual abuse? None whatsoever? You've got to be jesting.

3 Nephi 6
20 And there began to be men inspired from heaven and sent forth, standing among the people in all the land, preaching and testifying boldly of the sins and iniquities of the people, and testifying unto them concerning the redemption which the Lord would make for his people, or in other words, the resurrection of Christ; and they did testify boldly of his death and sufferings.
21 Now there were many of the people who were exceedingly angry because of those who testified of these things; and those who were angry were chiefly the chief judges, and they who had been high priests and lawyers; yea, all those who were lawyers were angry with those who testified of these things.
22 Now there was no lawyer nor judge nor high priest that could have power to condemn any one to death save their condemnation was signed by the governor of the land.
23 Now there were many of those who testified of the things pertaining to Christ who testified boldly, who were taken and put to death secretly by the judges, that the knowledge of their death came not unto the governor of the land until after their death.
24 Now behold, this was contrary to the laws of the land, that any man should be put to death except they had power from the governor of the land --
25 Therefore a complaint came up unto the land of Zarahemla, to the governor of the land, against these judges who had condemned the prophets of the Lord unto death, not according to the law.
26 Now it came to pass that they were taken and brought up before the judge to be judged of the crime which they had done, according to the law which had been given by the people.
27 Now it came to pass that those judges had many friends and kindreds; and the remainder, yea, even almost all the lawyers and the high priests, did gather themselves together, and unite with the kindreds of those judges who were to be tried according to the law.
28 And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.
29 Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.
30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Helaman 6
38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.
39 And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their backs upon the poor and the meek, and the humble followers of God.

Mormon 8
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

2 Nephi 13
9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and doth declare their sin to be even as Sodom, and they cannot hide it. Wo unto their souls, for they have rewarded evil unto themselves!

If it can happen in the Catholic Church, it can surely happen in the LDS church.
How silly of you to think that secret combinations featuring compromised government and church leaders thousands of years ago could possibly happen again in our enlightened age. Law enforcement, courts, and other government officials would NEVER cover up crimes committed by church leaders. That's ancient history and the Book of Mormon was given to us not to warn us of what will happen to us in our modern time but instead it is to entertain us and make us feel superior to that primitive, evil society.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

LDS Physician wrote: April 12th, 2022, 11:34 pm
Alexander wrote: March 20th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: March 18th, 2022, 11:13 pm
Alexander wrote: March 18th, 2022, 10:49 pm
"The church has investigated itself and has found nothing wrong"
Or you could click on the link before commenting? Maybe? Because the church didn't investigate itself. Law enforcement did. And none of the events happened. Not one.
Lol. You really think the church isn't in cahoots with the government? Even with all the warnings from the book of Mormon? There wasn't one instance of SRA or sexual abuse? None whatsoever? You've got to be jesting.

3 Nephi 6
20 And there began to be men inspired from heaven and sent forth, standing among the people in all the land, preaching and testifying boldly of the sins and iniquities of the people, and testifying unto them concerning the redemption which the Lord would make for his people, or in other words, the resurrection of Christ; and they did testify boldly of his death and sufferings.
21 Now there were many of the people who were exceedingly angry because of those who testified of these things; and those who were angry were chiefly the chief judges, and they who had been high priests and lawyers; yea, all those who were lawyers were angry with those who testified of these things.
22 Now there was no lawyer nor judge nor high priest that could have power to condemn any one to death save their condemnation was signed by the governor of the land.
23 Now there were many of those who testified of the things pertaining to Christ who testified boldly, who were taken and put to death secretly by the judges, that the knowledge of their death came not unto the governor of the land until after their death.
24 Now behold, this was contrary to the laws of the land, that any man should be put to death except they had power from the governor of the land --
25 Therefore a complaint came up unto the land of Zarahemla, to the governor of the land, against these judges who had condemned the prophets of the Lord unto death, not according to the law.
26 Now it came to pass that they were taken and brought up before the judge to be judged of the crime which they had done, according to the law which had been given by the people.
27 Now it came to pass that those judges had many friends and kindreds; and the remainder, yea, even almost all the lawyers and the high priests, did gather themselves together, and unite with the kindreds of those judges who were to be tried according to the law.
28 And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.
29 Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.
30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Helaman 6
38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.
39 And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their backs upon the poor and the meek, and the humble followers of God.

Mormon 8
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

2 Nephi 13
9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and doth declare their sin to be even as Sodom, and they cannot hide it. Wo unto their souls, for they have rewarded evil unto themselves!

If it can happen in the Catholic Church, it can surely happen in the LDS church.
How silly of you to think that secret combinations featuring compromised government and church leaders thousands of years ago could possibly happen again in our enlightened age. Law enforcement, courts, and other government officials would NEVER cover up crimes committed by church leaders. That's ancient history and the Book of Mormon was given to us not to warn us of what will happen to us in our modern time but instead it is to entertain us and make us feel superior to that primitive, evil society.
It happened before, therefore it happened this time, despite a complete lack of corroborating evidence? That's the logic we're going with?

So if someone claims that, say, they saw Donald Trump strangle a hooker on Saturday, do we just say, "Well, it's happened before, so it must be true!" Or do we look for silly things like evidence?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Artaxerxes wrote: April 12th, 2022, 11:58 pm It happened before, therefore it happened this time, despite a complete lack of corroborating evidence? That's the logic we're going with?
There is plenty of evidence, you just choose to ignore it.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 5:52 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 12th, 2022, 11:58 pm It happened before, therefore it happened this time, despite a complete lack of corroborating evidence? That's the logic we're going with?
We have the word of crazy people and....

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:21 am
Interesting that you choose to call abuse victims "crazy".

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:23 am
They aren't abuse victims, and as I've said many times in this thread, the Pace memo recognized that they were all crazy. It's simply a fact.

So where's that "plenty of evidence" you said there was?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 7:53 am
They aren't abuse victims, and as I've said many times in this thread, the Pace memo recognized that they were all crazy. It's simply a fact.

I cannot help you see that which you choose not to understand due to personal bias.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:01 am

I cannot help you see that which you choose not to understand due to personal bias.
I’m pretty sure that “personal bias” comes in the form of a very small paycheck...I’ve heard Church jobs don’t pay well.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

"There's lots of evidence!"
"Like what?"
"Oh, it's there for sure!"
"Okay, so produce it."
"You wouldn't understand it."

Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you obviously have nothing.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:06 am Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you obviously have nothing.
As far as I know, you still think the vax is a good idea. Your opinions and conclusions, and what you consider “evidence”, mean very little to me.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:22 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:06 am Yeah. I'm sure that's the reason. Not because you obviously have nothing.
As far as I know, you still think the vax is a good idea. Your opinions and conclusions, and what you consider “evidence”, mean very little to me.
Since it should take about as much effort to post real evidence as it does to post these silly taunts, it's pretty apparent that you guys have nothing

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:06 am

"Like what?"
"Okay, so produce it."

The logical reason you use is baffling because you twist or misinterpret what I've said. I don't trust you, YOU atti, I don't trust (believe) how you interpret what Joseph has said in many instances. I don't trust YOUR interpretation of the scritpures. That clear enough for you?

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:45 am

"Like what?"
"Okay, so produce it."

The logical reason you use is baffling because you twist or misinterpret what I've said. I don't trust you, YOU atti, I don't trust (believe) how you interpret what Joseph has said in many instances. I don't trust YOUR interpretation of the scritpures. That clear enough for you?
Whole lot of effort to avoid presenting the evidence you claim exists....

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:48 am
"Like what?"
"Okay, so produce it."

The very nature of SRA is that there is little "evidence" that you'd accept. That's why they traumatize people the way they do. You have to look at circumstantial evidence and your own collective gut feeling based upon the Spirit and your collective knowledge.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:52 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:48 am

"Like what?"
"Okay, so produce it."

The very nature of SRA is that there is little "evidence" that you'd accept. That's why they traumatize people the way they do. You have to look at circumstantial evidence and your own collective gut feeling based upon the Spirit and your collective knowledge.
Well at least we've gone from "there's plenty of evidence," to "well, of course there's not real evidence. That's what gut feelings are for!" so that's progress, I guess.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:57 am Well at least we've gone from "there's plenty of evidence," to "well, of course there's not real evidence. That's what gut feelings are for!" so that's progress, I guess.
It's all in your definition/perception of "real" evidence. It's like trying to prove the actual historicity of the BoM. Lots of circumstantial evidence, lots we can point to, lots the Spirit can teach us, but only if you are open to certain ideas.

So I do stand by the claim that there is "plenty" of evidence.

EDIT: And btw, I don't care to hold anyone's hand in finding out the "evidence." I think you have a far greater propensity for argument than you do in being open to whatever the outcome may be.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:05 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 8:57 am Well at least we've gone from "there's plenty of evidence," to "well, of course there's not real evidence. That's what gut feelings are for!" so that's progress, I guess.
It's all in your definition/perception of "real" evidence. It's like trying to prove the actual historicity of the BoM. Lots of circumstantial evidence, lots we can point to, lots the Spirit can teach us, but only if you are open to certain ideas.

If that were true, you absolutely world have shown it by now. You haven't hesitated to post quotes and other evidence in other threads. You're not posting anything here because you know it doesn't exist.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:07 am

If that were true, you absolutely world have shown it by now. You haven't hesitated to post quotes and other evidence in other threads. You're not posting anything here because you know it doesn't exist.
https://doctrinalessays.com/mormon-conspiracy/

I have an entire research document discussing SRA btw. I just don't know what to do with it right now. It's pretty dark stuff.

EDIT: My focus has also shifted from researching and writing to other things this Spring. I also have lost some interest in trying to convince people of things that I've come to believe, at least on some topics. You either have an interest in this topic, or it completely blows your cognitive dissonance out of the water and you simply call people "crazy".

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:11 am
Artaxerxes wrote: April 13th, 2022, 9:07 am

https://doctrinalessays.com/mormon-conspiracy/

I have an entire research document discussing SRA btw. I just don't know what to do with it right now. It's pretty dark stuff.

EDIT: My focus has also shifted from researching and writing to other things this Spring. I also have lost some interest in trying to convince people of things that I've come to believe, at least on some topics. You either have an interest in this topic, or it completely blows your cognitive dissonance out of the water and you simply call people "crazy".
So to counter my claim that there's no evidence to corroborate the word of crazy people, you post a link to a bunch of crazy people saying it without corroborating evidence?

I mean, that post is actually endorsing Cathy O'Brien's statements? The lady who says that George Bush is a holographic lizard?