New to the forum

Tell us about yourself...
Light Seeker
captain of 100

New to the forum

Post by Light Seeker »

Hello!
Our family moved from Northern Utah recently to Florida. My spouse and I were born and raised in Arizona, and are both lifetime members with a testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and in His Gospel. We had quite an education the 3 years that were spent in Norther Utah watching the Gadiantons leading the Church, especially during the Plandemic, and the corporations complicity and overreach in instituting masks and highly pushing the jab.

We've been lurkers here for 2 years, and consider it a blessing to have found a group of likeminded, truth- seeking people who are unafraid to ask questions and make observations that go against the policies and procedures of the corporation, that are in direct opposition to the words of the Savior in scriptures.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: New to the forum

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Welcome, welcome :)

That makes two recent registrants with a silent H.

Collusion, but not coincident. :mrgreen: dbnp

Jackie_tx
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Jackie_tx »

Hi, moved to Florida as well, near Disney. Yes it’s quite disheartening what’s happening in the church. Just this past Sunday as the bishop was giving his opening remarks, he mentioned the newly removed cdc indoor masks recommendations. He said after discussion with his counselors he will continue to wear a mask (at the pulpit) and follow the local county cdc guidelines which haven’t been changed and continue to say wear a mask indoors. My husband looked at me and said let’s get out of here and so we walked out. This bishopric sit behind the pulpit wearing their masks yet at activities no masks, as the recent ward Valentine’s dance there are pictures to prove on our ward fb page.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Thanks for sharing :)

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 9th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

Not sure what the silent H is referring to. Maybe " Hola " ?

Also do not recognize the acronym dbnp.

Could you please explain to me. I love wit but feel I've missed something that i might rather enjoy.

Thank you
Last edited by Light Seeker on March 9th, 2022, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Jackie_tx wrote: March 9th, 2022, 7:17 pm Hi, moved to Florida as well, near Disney. Yes it’s quite disheartening what’s happening in the church. Just this past Sunday as the bishop was giving his opening remarks, he mentioned the newly removed cdc indoor masks recommendations. He said after discussion with his counselors he will continue to wear a mask (at the pulpit) and follow the local county cdc guidelines which haven’t been changed and continue to say wear a mask indoors. My husband looked at me and said let’s get out of here and so we walked out. This bishopric sit behind the pulpit wearing their masks yet at activities no masks, as the recent ward Valentine’s dance there are pictures to prove on our ward fb page.
The cognitive dissonance is absolutely amazing. As I stated before we have been actively engaged in the purpose of the Gospel our entire lives. However while living in the Cache Valley we saw things that we never did growing up and spending a large portion of our lives in Arizona. When we were notified of the requirement to wear masks to church we never went back. This discovery process has been quite a journey.

P.S. We live very near Icon Park.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: March 9th, 2022, 7:33 pm Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you Sir. I have appreciated many of your posts.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Light Seeker wrote: March 9th, 2022, 8:06 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: March 9th, 2022, 7:33 pm Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you Sir. I have appreciated many of your posts.
Looking forward to yours 🍻

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BeNotDeceived wrote: March 9th, 2022, 7:02 pm

So sincerely sorry your reply slipped by me until you thanked me for me strange post.
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 30th, 2021, 7:28 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: March 30th, 2021, 4:44 am
The 5.7 quake of 3/18/20 struck at 7:09 AM MDT as per Wikipedia.

I = 09 as I is the 9th letter of the alphabet.

C = 3rd month and the third letter of the alphabet
H is a silent letter, so is skipped as per thread theme
R = 18th day of the month and the 18th letter of the alphabet
I = 9th minute and the ninth letter of the alphabet
S = 19th hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth and the 19th letter of the alphabet
T = 20th year or century and the 20th letter of the alphabet

Much the same as me strange photo of March 8th, 2002.
The whole thing is way to strange.
There above is a little arrow that when clicked will show me strange post in context, as it relates to a word game similar to Deep but Not Profound, which me nameless friend sprung on our class of Radar students, a few weeks prior to the taking of me strange photo now posted top-center at march8miracle.org.

Now I don't know who was the other silent H type poster. If someone figures it out then please reply to this post.

Thank you to all

And

To all a good knight.