NEW INTEL: US power grid to be taken down with cyber attack false flag kill switch

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

NEW INTEL: US power grid to be taken down with cyber attack false flag kill switch

Post by Being There »

February 21st, 2022.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Qa3vaTfqFNe/

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Re: NEW INTEL: US power grid to be taken down with cyber attack false flag kill switch

Post by NeveR »

It's past midnight west coast time ...

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NEW INTEL: US power grid to be taken down with cyber attack false flag kill switch

Post by BroJones »

One way or another, the power grid is in danger.
As a scientist, I look at the weakening of the earth's magnetic fields, which allows CME's from the Sun to penetrate more and more towards earth - and the grid. This is not science fiction or "conspiracy theory." It is observable Nature.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

BroJones wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 3:50 am One way or another, the power grid is in danger.
As a scientist, I look at the weakening of the earth's magnetic fields, which allows CME's from the Sun to penetrate more and more towards earth - and the grid. This is not science fiction or "conspiracy theory." It is observable Nature.
They have even started issuing warnings for these in the mainstream news.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/10/ ... s-weekend/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... ce-weather

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

BroJones wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 3:50 am One way or another, the power grid is in danger.

I had a reoccurring random dream about this about a month ago. Random because I never think about this. In my dream I was at a stop light at night in more of a city well lit setting. There was a car next to me stopped at the light heading the same direction. All of the sudden the city / all lights around me went dark at the same time. What was curious about this to me was my car power was connected with the same timing as the power switch of lights at the traffic light and through out the city. Suddenly all the lights flickered on and then they flickered off again and stayed off. This time I noticed not only my car lights / power go on and off but the car next to me also did too. I woke up at that point. I fell back asleep pretty quickly only to experience this exact same dream again a little while later in the night. So my question is does this “power grid” control the power to a car, too?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

diligently seeking wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 5:04 am So my question is does this “power grid” control the power to a car, too?
No, but an EMP would.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

However, just pointing out the prediction was for yesterday...

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

I think if the GSM is still on ( we will know at the next solar min.) when the suns output drops, our electromagnetic field also drops. Just a standard solar flare could do it. Especially if we get two back to back (bow shock affect).

If not, we have Apophis to look forward to April 13th 2029. That is about perfect timing to kick of the last 3.5 years of the tribulation

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Gadget wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 10:52 am
I think if the GSM is still on ( we will know at the next solar min.) when the suns output drops, our electromagnetic field also drops. Just a standard solar flare could do it. Especially if we get two back to back (bow shock affect).

If not, we have Apophis to look forward to April 13th 2029. That is about perfect timing to kick of the last 3.5 years of the tribulation
Apophis? Wuddat?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

endlessismyname wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 11:00 am

Apophis? Wuddat?
The Wormwood prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWH2UP ... Df&index=1

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I have posted this elsewhere, but it is also relevant to this discussion.
Donald Kraybill recently published his latest Amish book—What the Amish Teach Us—which I found to be very interesting and thought-provoking as it relates to these particular issues. Among other things Kraybill discusses the importance of finding an appropriate balance between endless technological advancement and the long-term consequences. Perhaps the title of his book should have been: “What the Amish Could Teach Us”—if we (the English) were teachable—but that is another issue entirely.

In Kraybill’s book, he makes reference to another good book by David Williams titled, When the English Fall, which likewise addresses the vulnerabilities of modern technology, and the corresponding consequences of technological dependence. In its fictional, dystopian plot, the book realistically describes what happens to an Amish family and their community when a particularly strong solar storm knocks out all forms of electronic technology, and English society—including mainstream industrial agriculture—comes completely unraveled as a result. The Amish community was surrounded by neighboring English farmers, who were completely unprepared, and were suddenly looking to the Amish for solutions—that the Amish were likewise unprepared for, because they quickly became so completely overwhelmed by everyone else who was then looking to them for answers and solutions.

In his postscript notes and discussion, just to show that the scenario outlined in his book is not at all far-fetched, Williams talks about the Carrington Event, a massive Coronal Mass Ejection (CME)—Solar Storm—that occurred in 1859, before the electronic age, and before global Climate Change was even considered a thing. He poses very interesting and thought-provoking questions about what kind of massive havoc such an event would cause today in the age of electronic technology, much along the lines of a massive EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), except potentially on a much broader scale.

Although Williams’ book is a novel, in my view it paints a pretty realistic picture of what will happen under the circumstances it describes. Our advanced English food production and supply chain is sufficiently vulnerable that it is not really even a matter of IF it is ultimately going to fall (fail), but really just a matter of WHEN. Obvious vulnerabilities include susceptibility to climate / atmospheric issues, natural disasters, solar storms, EMPs, cyberattacks, overreaching governmental mandates and regulations, trucker protests, port bottlenecks, supply chain failures, etc. The list is actually almost endless. And the list of critical components in the whole equation that can fairly easily be put out of commission may be even longer, including everything from tractors, trucks, equipment, machinery, refrigeration, to pumps, vehicles, computers, etc. Just as the smarter our smartphones become, the dumber we are at risk of becoming, so too the higher-tech our food system becomes, the more vulnerable our food supply is. The genuine challenge is finding an appropriate balance.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Eyes open. No fear. Be safe, everyone. 😉

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

tmac wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 12:41 pm I have posted this elsewhere, but it is also relevant to this discussion.
Donald Kraybill recently published his latest Amish book—What the Amish Teach Us—which I found to be very interesting and thought-provoking as it relates to these particular issues. Among other things Kraybill discusses the importance of finding an appropriate balance between endless technological advancement and the long-term consequences. Perhaps the title of his book should have been: “What the Amish Could Teach Us”—if we (the English) were teachable—but that is another issue entirely.

In Kraybill’s book, he makes reference to another good book by David Williams titled, When the English Fall, which likewise addresses the vulnerabilities of modern technology, and the corresponding consequences of technological dependence. In its fictional, dystopian plot, the book realistically describes what happens to an Amish family and their community when a particularly strong solar storm knocks out all forms of electronic technology, and English society—including mainstream industrial agriculture—comes completely unraveled as a result. The Amish community was surrounded by neighboring English farmers, who were completely unprepared, and were suddenly looking to the Amish for solutions—that the Amish were likewise unprepared for, because they quickly became so completely overwhelmed by everyone else who was then looking to them for answers and solutions.

In his postscript notes and discussion, just to show that the scenario outlined in his book is not at all far-fetched, Williams talks about the Carrington Event, a massive Coronal Mass Ejection (CME)—Solar Storm—that occurred in 1859, before the electronic age, and before global Climate Change was even considered a thing. He poses very interesting and thought-provoking questions about what kind of massive havoc such an event would cause today in the age of electronic technology, much along the lines of a massive EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), except potentially on a much broader scale.

Although Williams’ book is a novel, in my view it paints a pretty realistic picture of what will happen under the circumstances it describes. Our advanced English food production and supply chain is sufficiently vulnerable that it is not really even a matter of IF it is ultimately going to fall (fail), but really just a matter of WHEN. Obvious vulnerabilities include susceptibility to climate / atmospheric issues, natural disasters, solar storms, EMPs, cyberattacks, overreaching governmental mandates and regulations, trucker protests, port bottlenecks, supply chain failures, etc. The list is actually almost endless. And the list of critical components in the whole equation that can fairly easily be put out of commission may be even longer, including everything from tractors, trucks, equipment, machinery, refrigeration, to pumps, vehicles, computers, etc. Just as the smarter our smartphones become, the dumber we are at risk of becoming, so too the higher-tech our food system becomes, the more vulnerable our food supply is. The genuine challenge is finding an appropriate balance.
This is excellent! I had no idea these books existed.

The summaries agree completely with what I have believed for years.

The English fall (or separate into two groups,) the Amish survive and are overwhelmed with people looking for answers.

I live among farmers and I thought -again- this morning that the advantage they have over city/office workers is slimmer than some realize since they are so dependent on the supply chain and their high tech tractors at this point.

I have said it again and again, we are not suppose to be living like this.

God gave 3 commands to Adam and Eve and they have never been revoked: have children, till the earth, tend the animals. That is the best way for a human to live. It provides the best outcomes for physical health and strength, spiritual health and strength and mental health and strength.

Funny thing is, if we actually followed the health laws from the Law of Moses modern medicine would be almost entirely unnecessary. Infectious disease and accidents were the two main causes of death in the past (well, and war.) All would be minimized by proper lifestyle. If you think of farming as planned foraging, you can simply needs and wants in that area as well.

I am concerned to see how much some Beachy Amish are taking on the ways of the English, to their detriment I would say. (Yes, I know I am writing this from a computer. Honestly, my current lifestyle, personally, is pretty inline with Beachy Amish, but I continue to move slowly more toward, and believe in a more, Old Order Amish lifestyle.)

I think I should share a dream I had very recently. Not sure if it is prophetic at all, maybe just good advice for me personally to take.

I was getting on an airplane, not like a large commercial plane, maybe 20-25 people. We took off of a boat dock right next to the ocean and I could see both inside and outside of the plane as we did so. Our right wing dipped into the water and we started to pull up, but then crashed into the ocean.

I was sitting right next to the emergency exit and jumped up to pull the handle that would open the door. We would all have to swim up to safety. But everyone else stayed in their seats and told me this was normal. The plane would soon fly up out of the water. If I opened the door they might all die, but we would be safe if we just waited for the plane to do its thing and fly out of the water.

I knew they were nuts, but I hesitated because they were all in agreement. I didn't want to be the one to cause them all to drown if I was wrong. The plane kept sinking as I hesitated. I realized that even if I opened the door at that point, we had sunk so low that many would not be able to swim up and at this point we were all still breathing air.

Too late I realized I should have just pulled the handle immediately. I woke up.

Spent the last few weeks reviewing my basic skills for laundry, gardening, health etc. Also can't help but think it is time to actually pull the plug on using digital tech. It seems early, but I always learn so much from being forced to find answers and do things by hand.

I would hate to hesitate and drown.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

One more thought.

I know for a lot of people the pandemic response caused them to question what the church is doing, for me it is how the talk about and use tech. The Lord warned me years ago about what is happening now and what is coming in this regard. I have spent a lot of years wondering why our church doesn't warn about this real threat.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

JuneBug12000 wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 2:11 pm I think I should share a dream I had very recently. Not sure if it is prophetic at all, maybe just good advice for me personally to take.

I was getting on an airplane, not like a large commercial plane, maybe 20-25 people. We took off of a boat dock right next to the ocean and I could see both inside and outside of the plane as we did so. Our right wing dipped into the water and we started to pull up, but then crashed into the ocean.

I was sitting right next to the emergency exit and jumped up to pull the handle that would open the door. We would all have to swim up to safety. But everyone else stayed in their seats and told me this was normal. The plane would soon fly up out of the water. If I opened the door they might all die, but we would be safe if we just waited for the plane to do its thing and fly out of the water.

I knew they were nuts, but I hesitated because they were all in agreement. I didn't want to be the one to cause them all to drown if I was wrong. The plane kept sinking as I hesitated. I realized that even if I opened the door at that point, we had sunk so low that many would not be able to swim up and at this point we were all still breathing air.

Too late I realized I should have just pulled the handle immediately. I woke up.

Spent the last few weeks reviewing my basic skills for laundry, gardening, health etc. Also can't help but think it is time to actually pull the plug on using digital tech. It seems early, but I always learn so much from being forced to find answers and do things by hand.

I would hate to hesitate and drown.
That's an interesting dream, certainly worth contemplating. But as I look at it, the issue isn't hesitation, the issue is that you're put into a bad bind due to your situation and connections. The thing to contemplate is what is represented by the plane and how did you happen to arrive there (in life)?

You might want to make that a matter of prayer and ask for the meaning to be provided. You need to stay out of that plane... in the real-life representation of it anyway.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It takes very little power to operate a deep freeze if you don't open the door. You will need 2000 watts or so to start the motor and then half that for 5 minutes while the temp drops down to what you have it set for. Solar and wind will never be cheaper than they are right now. I'm not sure how I would find out if the grid went down. Maybe I would see it on Youtube or someone might call or email me. I have enough old deep cycle batteries that can be rejuvenated to last longer than I will likely live. I worry more about what to do with all of the stinking, rotting dead bodies that wanted my food. There are some that I will feed. I can't feed everyone, so I get to choose. Maybe the buzzards will eat them. If the buzzards die, I won't eat the buzzards. Covid shots and all.

Lots of places like TV stations will have generators.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

endlessismyname wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 11:00 am

Apophis? Wuddat?
Apophis is an asteroid that is going to pass extremely close to earth on April 13th 2029 amongst other dates. Current predicted orbit is lower then geosynchronous satellites. How they can predict the path with that much accuracy is impressive or perhaps concerning. Its big enough to cause severe damage and have lasting affects.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Here's a rather stupid thought that occurred to me... Assuming that something akin to the following is true...

A. Rapid Global Climate Change (caused by humanity) actually is a serious thing that happened or is happening, and is deadly.
B. The Sun, Moon, and Planets are alive and intelligent on some fundamental level that we humans cannot reasonably expect to observe or understand with our mortal eyes or sciences.

Then that means that there'd possibly be a defense mechanism built into our Solar System to deal with this kind of thing. Hmmm... what if Coronal Mass Ejections hitting the Earth with its weakened magnetic field was a part of that possible defense mechanism.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

tmac wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 12:41 pm I have posted this elsewhere, but it is also relevant to this discussion.

I bought both books and just finished reading "When the English Fall." All I can say is "AMEN." It is pretty much exactly what I believe will take place. He may be a little too kind in his hopes for the English.

I never read an Amish book that I don't see myself and my thoughts. The only reason I am not Amish, is because I was born English.

I knew what my dream, about the airplane, meant when I woke up from it. I am to take the next steps to separate myself from Babylon. I must not hesitate to give up more and more modern convenience in order to live more correctly. My hesitation comes because I am not sure how it all works without community, and even the best of my friends think my love of plain living is crazy.

Trust in the Lord. . .

Thanks again for the book recommendations. They are wonderful.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Not that I think the odds of this happening are high, but I had never heard of the "Shining Star Satellite" from North Korea. Pretty interesting. Good reminder to be prepared for anything.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

JuneBug12000 wrote:

“I live among farmers and I thought -again- this morning that the advantage they have over city/office workers is slimmer than some realize since they are so dependent on the supply chain and their high tech tractors at this point.”

Yes, being out in farm land is a welcoming, but the real issue is, farmers are no longer self sufficient.

The big farms, have a delivery service for their fuel needs. Their tractors are more sophisticated than most mid level cars.

But the biggest obstacle is the lack of seeds.
Used to be, every farm had those smaller galvanized corrugated grain silos out behind the barn. They were used to store enough seed from the harvest, to plant the next spring.

Over the last four decades, with the big Ag corps developing more bountiful crops, farmers have transitioned to annual seed purchases, (on credit, with interest going to Monsanto and Carhill, etc).

Consequently, only a handful of farmers still operate farms like back during Ezra Taft Benson’s time. And these would be “hobby farmers” who actually work in town, and farm in the side. Or old rascally codgers who are anti-social and likely to pepper a visitor with rock salt.

Also, hate to say it, but today’s Commercial farmers don’t grow gardens either. They buy all their groceries at the supermarket.

So, really, we are in big trouble with any kind of large scale social disruption, breaking normal supply chains.

Those people who actually plant and raise family gardens, will have them plundered and robbed before the full season has arrived.

Meaning, family garden growers will have to decide early, whether they will accept the practice of deadly force to protect their super sweet one hundred tomatoes, zucchini’s and sugar snap peas.

Because in a large scale supply chain fail, after pantries are empty, and long after supermarket shelves are bare, modern society is only nine meals from complete collapse and anarchy.

So living rural, growing your own food, banding together for security against roving bands of marauders is a viable solution. But only if you live a minimum of 40 miles from the nearest interstate, and 22 miles from town.