Mitt Romney

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Mitt Romney

Post by OCDMOM »

I shamefully admit I was a big supporter of Mitt Romney back in the day. Now I want to undo some of the damage. I want to let others know of the things he is now up to. I think a lot of LDS have become too worldly and think he is great. Help me spread the word. He just voted for Biden's radical nominee for the FDA. Dr. Robert Califf. Manchin voted against Califf. This makes Romney more to the left than Manchin. Now Romney didn't show up to defund Biden's mandates, leaving the mandates in place.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Mitt Romney

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

OCDMOM wrote: February 18th, 2022, 11:48 am I shamefully admit I was a big supporter of Mitt Romney back in the day. Now I want to undo some of the damage. I want to let others know of the things he is now up to. I think a lot of LDS have become too worldly and think he is great. Help me spread the word. He just voted for Biden's radical nominee for the FDA. Dr. Robert Califf. Manchin voted against Califf. This makes Romney more to the left than Manchin. Now Romney didn't show up to defund Biden's mandates, leaving the mandates in place.
His Grandfather helped run MK-ultra. Mitt is a slave, unfortunately.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I wonder what his son is doing in Ukraine these days?

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

endlessismyname wrote: February 18th, 2022, 11:57 am I wonder what his son is doing in Ukraine these days?
His son was never working in Ukraine

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Sarah wrote: February 18th, 2022, 12:33 pm
endlessismyname wrote: February 18th, 2022, 11:57 am I wonder what his son is doing in Ukraine these days?
No? The Romney family has no business interests in Ukraine?

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

endlessismyname wrote: February 18th, 2022, 12:45 pm
Sarah wrote: February 18th, 2022, 12:33 pm
No? The Romney family has no business interests in Ukraine?
Not to my knowledge. This came up in another thread recently. I can't remember who started the accusation, but Trump repeated it in a tweet.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

It was some guy named Petit Pierre D'Electo.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Romney made the Barabas choice...sold out his fellows for the chance to fill his own pockets.

And the LDS hold him up like a hero.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 18th, 2022, 11:57 am
OCDMOM wrote: February 18th, 2022, 11:48 am I shamefully admit I was a big supporter of Mitt Romney back in the day. Now I want to undo some of the damage. I want to let others know of the things he is now up to. I think a lot of LDS have become too worldly and think he is great. Help me spread the word. He just voted for Biden's radical nominee for the FDA. Dr. Robert Califf. Manchin voted against Califf. This makes Romney more to the left than Manchin. Now Romney didn't show up to defund Biden's mandates, leaving the mandates in place.
His Grandfather helped run MK-ultra. Mitt is a slave, unfortunately.
Cathy O'Brien mentions seeing Mitt as a youth in the same training programs as her.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

"This video is about the weakest link of the deep state: one unsuspecting individual who spent decades constructing his squeaky clean persona.

"Today we’re aiming straight for the Achilles heel of the deep state: Mitt Romney."

"So You Wanna Take Down the Deep State?":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caxOhKPfy3E

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Mitt Romney and the political whore Evan McMullin had a baby together, they named her Liz Cheney.