Sharon Eubank, multi-stake Relief Society conf. in Spanish Fork, Utah 1.29.22

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Sharon Eubank, multi-stake Relief Society conf. in Spanish Fork, Utah 1.29.22

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Please wake up saints, you are being brainwashed.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sharon Eubank, multi-stake Relief Society conf. in Spanish Fork, Utah 1.29.22

So... the prophets are orbiting around "the son"...?

So... the prophets are warning us of things to come?

So... "you can always trust a prophetic voice"...? ("this true, that is so true")

....something is coming?

Interesting she reads this "theme" as if y'all are saying it. Group think, group manipulation. (Holy hell, what she professes the church is supposedly doing is insane.)

Sorry, people... we can't get furious... nope, nothing about what is going on in the world should infuriate us. Genocide? Nope. Satan juice? Nope. Man worshipping? Nope.

Haha... "we have the meat here"... regurgitated meat, spam really, that's all we have. Isaiah was right.

I gotta hand it to the lady just to the left of Eubank's head, no mask... but she's still on board at 1:20... she's a bobblehead up and down.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sharon Eubank, multi-stake Relief Society conf. in Spanish Fork, Utah 1.29.22

Post by endlessQuestions »

Thank heavens for that woman behind her with no mask. God bless her for her courage.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Gratitude… for things like the pope’s deft handling of the aborted fetuses used to make the jabs?

Thanks but no thanks, Sharon. Let us know how that next UN conference goes…

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

'We have a tremendous thing that orbits around the sun to help us see....I'm not talking about Hubble, I'm talking about prophets.'

'We are children of the prophets...'????

🙄🙄

Edit: corrected my spelling of the word 'sun'
Last edited by Cruiserdude on February 7th, 2022, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I’m in that area and watched the conference. The woman with “no mask” actually it was a clear one. She took it off to sing.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

kittycat51 wrote: February 7th, 2022, 8:16 am I’m in that area and watched the conference. The woman with “no mask” actually it was a clear one. She took it off to sing.
boo don't crush my illusion that someone is brave! :P

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

ransomme wrote: February 7th, 2022, 8:21 am
kittycat51 wrote: February 7th, 2022, 8:16 am I’m in that area and watched the conference. The woman with “no mask” actually it was a clear one. She took it off to sing.
boo don't crush my illusion that someone is brave! :P
Well dang I was under the same hopeful impression when I watched. 😂

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

this like many other speeches from the higher-ups is obvious damage control. The question is how extensive is the damage?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

😔

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Cruiserdude wrote: February 7th, 2022, 7:18 am 'We have a tremendous thing that orbits around the son to help us see....I'm not talking about Hubble, I'm talking about prophets.'

🙄🙄
Big. Red. Flag.

We are done being treated like children. We have come to claim our rightful place in the kingdom, which is, as I understand it, coequal in authority with our leaders (as a body, not as individuals - feel free to correct me if you have a different understanding, I’m still learning about this).

I will not be dictated to, threatened, harangued, manipulated, or made to feel guilty for my beliefs. Nor will I accept faulty logic, poor reasoning, abusive forms of influence peddling, or unrighteouous dominion in any form from anybody attempting to persuade me.

I will reason with any man as one man reasoneth with another, including our leaders, if they will allow it. And if they will not, it will help me understand better where we are as a church, and what it is I must do as a disciple of Christ.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Cruiserdude wrote: February 7th, 2022, 7:18 am 'We have a tremendous thing that orbits around the sun to help us see....I'm not talking about Hubble, I'm talking about prophets.'

🙄🙄

Look it’s the Hubble! A plane! No a spaceship! Superman!
Oh wait, it’s Nelson?
Cuz you know when you look in your telescope he’s orbiting the earth.
What the?!!
Time for her to join ole Joe in the nuthouse.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Mamabear wrote: February 7th, 2022, 9:04 am
Cruiserdude wrote: February 7th, 2022, 7:18 am 'We have a tremendous thing that orbits around the sun to help us see....I'm not talking about Hubble, I'm talking about prophets.'

🙄🙄

Oh wait, it’s Nelson?
What the?!!
It should be clear to many of us why the ancient prophets called out so much pride and idolatry in the last day.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

It's never too late to ponder Revelation 13:7.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

🙄🙄

Oh wait, it’s Nelson?
What the?!!
technically she is right. Because prophets who are on Earth are orbiting around the sun with the Earth

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

darknesstolight wrote: February 7th, 2022, 10:02 am

🙄🙄

Oh wait, it’s Nelson?
What the?!!
technically she is right. Because prophets who are on Earth are orbiting around the sun with the Earth

LOL, that is technically true.
Thinking it through, I think she was just trying to make an analogy between the Hubble and a prophet and it just came out bad...... So I concede that.😁

straitaway
Hi, I'm new.

Post by straitaway »

Here is my commentary on this video, which I posted on another thread, in case you didn't see that one.

Sharon Eubank says president Nelson is "a special witness for things that are far down the road", that "you can always trust a prophetic voice" and "we have a prophet in our time today who's trying to teach us about things to come." If this is true, then why didn't president Nelson warn us of covid coming, or warn us of the dangers of taking the toxic covid vaccine, which have maimed and killed many people, but instead call it a literal godsend? True prophets in the past, in fact, did warn us about the false prophets we are seeing today, one example being the covenant with death (covid vaccine) is seen in Isaiah 28:15: "We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement".

She says don't get furious or be distracted (at 1:48 in the video). However, many members are furious for a good reason. How can honest and true members not be upset about the evil being done in the world and being pushed by the church? In my opinion, if you are not furious, then you are asleep or ethically compromised by your traditions and false beliefs. So, she is acknowleging the furor she has been a part of causing, in regards to the vaccine, especially when she said how moved she was when the pope overlept barriers to accepting vaccines that are tested and/or produced using aborted fetus tissue.

Sharon Eubank also says that gratitude is a healing and heals us, but she does not mention anything about faith or the priesthood for being healed. Why is that? Is she lacking in faith, as seen anciently in our day by Mormon when he said, in Mormon 9:20: "And the reason why he ceaseth to do miracles among the children of men is because that they dwindle in unbelief, and depart from the right way, and know not the God in whom they should trust," and which was also taught by Moroni when he said in Moroni 10:23: "And Christ truly said unto our fathers: If ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unto me."

Lastly, Sharon Eubank quotes Luke 4:1, changing "me" to "us" and thereby claiming that we are part of the Lord's mission as stated in this verse, to "heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised." Yes, as we come unto Christ and try to be like him, we want to heal the brokenhearted. But if this is truly the case with her and the leaders of the church, then why are they urging the toxic vaccines? These are not a healing, as many people have been wounded and killed from these sorceries. No one in history has been able to comply their way out of tyranny. How is it a question of HearHim if we run out and take an unnecessary drug only because church leaders did it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnrKL-3R6k

Love
captain of 100

Post by Love »

Juliet wrote: February 7th, 2022, 9:17 am It's never too late to ponder Revelation 13:7.
Yes the war is on.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 7th, 2022, 6:07 am So... the prophets are orbiting around "the son sun"...?
Fixed it for you. Yes, she dropped some truth there. Sun worship - Apollo worship. Who is Apollo? The “light bringer” - - good ol’ Lucy, the entity that RMN orbits.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

I wonder if the woman that Eubank is married to was there too? :)

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Rusty is leading us from space orbit? Sounds familiar…

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

Let’s not forget, Sister Eubanks was on a UN panel last year discussing how to use local clergy to manipulate people into taking the jab. So in that light this is about Nelson and following the Aug 12th “recommendation”.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lexew1899 wrote: February 7th, 2022, 8:36 pm Rusty is leading us from space orbit? Sounds familiar…
Nelson's gate?

I did kinda like the analogy.

It was clever.

Sun/Son.

Not the first though.

I believe the Egyptians had a few things to say about that.

Sir H