Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

Post by Fred »

LDSFF-truck-drivers.jpg
LDSFF-truck-drivers.jpg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 232 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: February 20th, 2022, 12:22 pm LDSFF-truck-drivers.jpg
I'd buy that sticker. It would be awesome to see those all over Canada and the United States.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

UN Troops?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Please, Lord God, you are the only one powerful enough to fight these people and put them in their place. The people have tried and continue to do so, but we need your Divine and Powerful help against these minions of Satan. Amen.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

https://news.yahoo.com/mexico-rep-intro ... 50480.html
New Mexico rep to introduce bill offering asylum to Canadian truckers protesting vaccine mandates

Sat, February 19, 2022, 7:02 PM
A snippet of the article:
Rep. Yvette Herrell (R-N.M.) said on Saturday that she would be introducing legislation that would grant temporary asylum to those involved in the Canadian trucker protests.

"Just as we provide asylum for political prisoners, we should do the same for truckers who have been subjected to violence, had their property confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen by a government that is quickly becoming the embarrassment of the free world," Herrell said in a statement on Twitter.

"I am introducing legislation that would temporarily grant asylum to innocent Canadian protesters who are being persecuted by their own government. We cannot be silent as our neighbors to the north are treated so badly," she added.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Absolute tyranny!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

General Canadian trucker strike starts tomorrow.

https://rumble.com/vvaw0n-urgent-messag ... dians.html

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Hopefully most people will stay home tomorrow. Because the UN is out for blood. If enough people stay home, the government caves.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Fred wrote: February 20th, 2022, 6:54 pm Absolute tyranny!
did u see the video that earned this cafe owner this visit?

he’s gonna be a legend!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

1775peasant wrote: February 21st, 2022, 11:39 am
Fred wrote: February 20th, 2022, 6:54 pm Absolute tyranny!
did u see the video that earned this cafe owner this visit?

he’s gonna be a legend!
Yes. That is why they targeted him.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I'm not sure I've seen that video. Link?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

tmac wrote: February 21st, 2022, 12:18 pm I'm not sure I've seen that video. Link?
I looked for it but several videos have been taken down. Basically a Youtuber interviewed the cafe owner who runs the place with his wife. They moved to Canada to be free from a communist place, I forget where. Anyway, he was 3 months behind on his rent and was about to lose everything he had worked so hard for. He helped the homeless and did all kinds of good tings but he government's tyranny was about to put him under. Then the truckers came to Ottawa.

The truckers liked him and his place and did a lot of business with him. In just a week, he was able to bring his rent current. He praised God for the truckers.

I know I left a lot out. I can't remember it all. Anyway, it was clear that he is no friend of Trudeau.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This lady was shot with a tear gas gun at point blank range. And notice the side arms falling to the ground from the police. How stupid does a police have to be to have his gun fall on the ground? They are not police. They are paid thugs, bullies.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This would get every Canadian cop fired immediately if they actually did what they say.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Canadian MP’s Audio Feed CUT When He Asks Why Klaus Schwab Brags About Having “Infiltrated” Parliament
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Monday, February 21, 2022

https://twitter.com/i/status/1495124955859668992

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism ... parliament

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Peaceful protesters arrested for just standing there.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred, all they rescinded was the declaration of war. What about letting the political prisoners out? What about giving the pets back - and without charging the owners? What about financial restitution for the watered gas, the hospital costs for the trampled people, and so on? What about giving the trucks back (or buying them new ones if they've destroyed them)? What about dealing with Trudeau as the traitor he is? What about executing all who were part of this violence and farce? What about stopping forced shots and masks?

A video that opened my eyes a bit:

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: February 26th, 2022, 10:54 am Fred, all they rescinded was the declaration of war. What about letting the political prisoners out? What about giving the pets back - and without charging the owners? What about financial restitution for the watered gas, the hospital costs for the trampled people, and so on? What about giving the trucks back (or buying them new ones if they've destroyed them)? What about dealing with Trudeau as the traitor he is? What about executing all who were part of this violence and farce? What about stopping forced shots and masks?

A video that opened my eyes a bit:
I don't have any kind words for Trudeau. I hoped it would not take blood to fix it. Considering how extremely non violent the protesters were, it makes Trudeau look many times worse. I have urged people to stand up for years. That got me kicked off of some boards, raided by the FBI or being a terrorist, hate mail, and such. Even Brian has warned me about suggesting that violence might be required.

I can't wake anyone up. Not even relatives. So be it. Let the world kill each other. As long as the big tech companies have backup generators, I can watch it on Youtube.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

How many YouTube videos is that removed on this thread? People need to back this stuff up.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The cops deliberately left the windows open so there would be snow inside. They ran the batteries dead. This is malicious!

The truckers were fined $1200 for peacefully standing on the street.

It appears that a peaceful protest does not work. BLM burns things down and are applauded.

Maybe the USA truckers will have a different strategy.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

snitch.jpg
snitch.jpg (52.83 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

https://www.theepochtimes.com/rex-murph ... 13257.html

She committed no crime. Was not armed. She spoke only of peace and freedom. For that, she is charged with mischief and still locked up.

... perhaps the first to see the iron bars from the inside, was Tamara Lich, one of the convoy organizers. I do not know Miss Lich but during the “insurrection” did follow her on Twitter. I was impressed by the stability and calmness of her postings, and never once heard a “call to arms,” a cursing of the police (so essential to every other kind of protest), nowhere an incitement to violence, and nowhere a call for “direct action” (the black bloc euphemism for vandalism, street mayhem, and physical assault).

However, upon being taken to court she was denied bail. Tell me differently if I am wrong, but Miss Lich had neither committed nor incited any violent behaviour whatsoever. She was not arrested carrying a gun, or after some shooting offence, which is a common reason for arrest in many Canadian cities, and frequently a repeat offence, for which bail is granted.

But not Miss Lich. She was deemed by a judge who was once a federal Liberal candidate too dangerous for bail. She was immured for the time being.

On March 2, she appeared again for a second bail hearing. And here is the hard part.

She was brought into court shackled with leg chains. What was that about, and who ordered such a wickedness?

Was this woman a danger to the court? Was she expected to leap upon the guards and rush the bench? Was she such a danger to the Canadian state that even at a bail hearing she had to be shackled?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

They're crazy.