Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
NeveR
captain of 1,000

Re: Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

Post by NeveR »

Sarah wrote: February 19th, 2022, 10:58 am
It's ironic that the same tactic is used by Putin/Russia, in calling the West and pro-Western Ukrainians "Nazis" who are standing up to Russian tyranny and the meddling in their country,
Ok, stop right there. Think what you like about Russia, but Western Ukraine is shot full of genuine, gold-plated 100% Nazis. I don't just mean "far right" guys carrying guns. I mean real Nazis with ancestry going back to WW2 and the Ukraine SS battalions, under a guy called Bandera (look him up) who slaughtered Poles and ethnic Russians as being racially inferior.

Their descendants are Svoboda and the Azov Battalion. And the US-backed 2014 coup put these guys in a position of great power in Ukraine which they have never lost.

The post-coup Prime Minister approved by our guys was Yatseniuk, a fanatical hater of ethnic Russians, who was photographed doing a Nazi salute at a parade. Here he is...

And here's his "not-a-Nazi" friend, Oleh Tyanybok...

The western Ukraine militias carry actual swastikas for goodness' sake...

So while I respect your right to have any opinion or say anything you choose, PLEASE try in turn to have just a minimum of respect for veridical reality.

PS - I apologize for helping to hijack the thread - just had to do a quick reality check

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

NeveR wrote: February 19th, 2022, 11:53 am
It's ironic that the same tactic is used by Putin/Russia, in calling the West and pro-Western Ukrainians "Nazis" who are standing up to Russian tyranny and the meddling in their country,
Ok, stop right there. Think what you like about Russia, but Western Ukraine is shot full of genuine, gold-plated 100% Nazis. I don't just mean "far right" guys carrying guns. I mean real Nazis with ancestry going back to WW2 and the Ukraine SS battalions, under a guy called Bandera (look him up) who slaughtered Poles and ethnic Russians as being racially inferior.

Their descendants are Svoboda and the Azov Battalion. And the US-backed 2014 coup put these guys in a position of great power in Ukraine which they have never lost.

The post-coup Prime Minister approved by our guys was Yatseniuk, a fanatical hater of ethnic Russians, who was photographed doing a Nazi salute at a parade. Here he is...

So while I respect your right to have any opinion or say anything you choose, PLEASE try in turn to have just a minimum of respect for veridical reality.

PS - I apologize for helping to hijack the thread - just had to do a quick reality check
The images in your post for some reason aren't coming up - maybe cuz I'm on my phone. But my guess is that this Nazi stuff is mostly theater - the controlled opposition Russia needs as an excuse to make accusations. Did these so called Nazis actually start killing or persecuting Russians? Are they still in power now? Are they controlling the military?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Sarah wrote: February 19th, 2022, 12:31 pm

The images in your post for some reason aren't coming up - maybe cuz I'm on my phone. But my guess is that this Nazi stuff is mostly theater - the controlled opposition Russia needs as an excuse to make accusations. Did these so called Nazis actually start killing or persecuting Russians? Are they still in power now? Are they controlling the military?
If it's theater it's been theater for 80 years and involved killing a hell of a lot of people.

Did they persecute ethnic Russians? YES. They have been doing so since the coup in 2014. They burned people alive in Odessa and celebrated the fact. They call ethnic Russians 'Colorado beetles' after the orange and black ribbons of St. George they wear. And they cheered 'roasting' the beetles to death.

The Ukraine military fell apart after the coup when much of the army deserted because they refused to attack their own people in the east. So the neo-nazi militias were recruited to take their place - the Azov and Aidar battalions. They and a bunch of conscripts were the new 'Ukraine army' that proceeded to attack Donetsk and Lugansk with illegal weaponry supplied by Obama. They have killed thousands of civilians in the last eight years.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

NeveR wrote: February 19th, 2022, 1:47 pm

If it's theater it's been theater for 80 years and involved killing a hell of a lot of people.

Did they persecute ethnic Russians? YES. They have been doing so since the coup in 2014. They burned people alive in Odessa and celebrated the fact. They call ethnic Russians 'Colorado beetles' after the orange and black ribbons of St. George they wear. And they cheered 'roasting' the beetles to death.

The Ukraine military fell apart after the coup when much of the army deserted because they refused to attack their own people in the east. So the neo-nazi militias were recruited to take their place - the Azov and Aidar battalions. They and a bunch of conscripts were the new 'Ukraine army' that proceeded to attack Donetsk and Lugansk with illegal weaponry supplied by Obama. They have killed thousands of civilians in the last eight years.
"If it's theater it's been theater for 80 years and involved killing a hell of a lot of people."

Well, I agree with this statement. It has been theater for the last 80 years, as I mentioned that Hitler and Stalin were working together. "Nazis" and "Marxists" or "Communists," all fighting each other. Which country or system always comes out on top when the Western "Nazis" provoke? The Eastern Marxists always come out on top. And who is going to win the next battle? Russia and China. The secret combination is to have authoritarian eastern Marxists or whatever someone wants to call it, come out on top. And western "fascism" is the excuse the enemy has to defeat the West. The propaganda has been going on for decades to demonize the West, with the goal of destroying any remnants of a free society, and abolish Christianity, or at least freedom of religion.

So these Nazis in Ukraine that hate Russians? Why do they hate the Russians? Are they trying to take over Russian territory?
Have you watched any videos of interviews with Ukrainian soldiers? They don't seem to have much ideology other than we don't like Russians because they are invading our country.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Being There wrote: February 19th, 2022, 9:22 am SOS from Canada

I'm a Canadian citizen who refused the vaccines. My bank account was seized by the government for donating 25$ to support the end of mandates.

I can't pay the electric or mortgage. I was already behind because employment insurance does not cover termination by non vaccine compliance.

I had to take the Canadian flag down for my home being vandalized.

I lost my job for not accepting vaccines because I am in a risk group but don't want my employer to know this medical info. I would take Novavax but it's still not here 1 year after it was signed.

The government won't allow me to board a plane and leave since I don't have fully proof of vaccine.

I have to show a code to go eat. I don't have a code.

Trudeau says I'm a Nazi because some ahole showed up rogue to a demonstration.

I was banned from all Canadian reddits for posting these facts and making it an awareness.

I was banned from political reddits asking if Trudeau really owns stocks in Acuitas.

This is not a plea for cash or any donation. No active wallet is attached here or anywhere.
So no this is not a request for money.

These are actual facts of what is happening in Canada.
So insane. Hard to wrap my mind around. It's so hard to believe that there are so many complicit or in on it.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

NeveR wrote: February 19th, 2022, 1:47 pm

The "burned people alive" story is a little more complicated than simply a story of "Nazis burned Russians alive."
Seriously, if all these Russians living in Ukraine love Russia so much, just go live in Russia. Why are Ukrainians who hate their government and want to be ruled by Russia willing to kill other Ukrainian soldiers in the hope of gaining independence. It's not only selfish, It's a ridiculous set up that Russia has created, just like they did with Chechnya and Georgia. They created 9/11 events just like they are doing here in Ukraine, so they have an excuse to invade.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... liest-days

"street battles first broke out several hours before the Trade Union building fire. They were sparked when a group of masked pro-Russia activists allegedly led by Sergei Dolzhenkov, a former police officer known as “Captain Kakao”, attacked a pro-Ukraine march mostly made up of football fans. The pro-Russia men were armed with clubs, fireworks, homemade grenades and guns."

"...Citing multiple sources, they argue there was an unofficial deal between the police and activists on both sides. As part of the deal, football fans were to be allowed to burn tents erected by pro-Russia activists near the Trade Union building.

Police, local officials and pro-Ukraine activists thought the destruction of the encampment would improve the security situation in Odessa, while pro-Russia activists, increasingly marginalized, counted on it raising their profile.

Such a deal would be in keeping with the Black Sea city’s history of trade and colourful local mafia structures, said Gerasimova of the 2 May Group. “There was an attempt to resolve the confrontation through the famous Odessa bargain,” she said."

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Meanwhile, Canadian citizens take to the streets to replace the trucks...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Klaus Schwab says half of Canada's Parliament are his people. The issue comes up in Parliament. No members are named but the cat is out of the bag.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I'll repost this comment here: There is definitely a World Economic Forum 'take over' of global governance.

There is hope that if Trudeau is forced to resign Freedom will be restored to Canada.

However, I have qualms about the "The Honourable Chrystia Freeland - Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance". She has the smug demeanor of a well-fed cat finding pleasure in playing with a fledgling bird caught in its first attempt at flight.

Make note: Chrystia Freeland 'Free Land' will be next in line for Prime Minister of Canada should Trudeau lose his position. I fear her rule may have been 'planned' and may be a worse manifestation of the World Economic Forum's global agenda.

Perhaps some of you recall the 2014 overthrow of the Ukrainian Government and the role played by a 'nazi' (Ukrainian) contingent involved in making the Ukraine 'free for democracy'. The following is a lot to take in. I followed 2014 events as they were unfolding and distinctly recall a Nazi-sympathetic element in the 'take-over' of Ukrainian government. https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... p-ukraine/

Here is background on Chrystia Freeland's family and political history which might be of interest. http://coat.ncf.ca/research/Chomiak-Freeland/C-F1.htm
Apparently, there are Canadians concerned about her influence over the democratic process in their country: https://ncio.ca/briefings/index.php/202 ... e-the-law/

Here's a duckduckgo search listing of Chrystia Freeland's conflict of interest between Canadian representative government and her duties as a Trustee for the World Economic Forum https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Chrystia+Free ... 9-1&ia=web

Military propaganda exercises based on covid fear mongering of population: https://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/202 ... u-ran.html

These UK news analysts do a great job of breaking down the crowd funding hack which is being used to 'trace' money, and to lock down of bank accounts' of both contributors as well as receivers. https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-colum ... ruary-2022

Freeland - as Minister of Finance seems to have had influence over this 'operation'. As one of the analysts above wonders, "Why wasn't this hacker arrested?"

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

police break out windows, force them to get out, and then handcuff them
THIS MAKES ME SO SICK ! and sad.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

The tweet says, "God bless our brave brothers & sisters ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇨🇦🇺🇸 Ottawa protesters kneel in prayer as lines of riot units face off with them."

https://twitter.com/VeBo1991/status/149 ... dILD9yHs6w

Here are some still shots of the twitter vid above:
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 01.png
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 01.png (328.85 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 02.png
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 02.png (339.26 KiB) Viewed 510 times

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

"The Canadian disaster is hitting. Canada WILL be a full blown communist country if Trudeau is not stopped. I know the horse trampling videos are bad, but scroll down to the other stuff. Parliament is suspended. A NWO hack is illegally extending the "state of emergency" permanently to warrant Trudeau full dictatorial powers and Parliament is so subverted it is doing nothing to stop it. The WEF got brought up in Parliament and the speaker refused to hear it. The police are going all out. Canada is what gun control looks like and it is VERY BAD to have what is happening on the northern border, it is so bad Canada is actually becoming a threat to the United states. Or at least the "United States" the American people want."

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: February 19th, 2022, 4:06 pm quote

"The Canadian disaster is hitting. Canada WILL be a full blown communist country if Trudeau is not stopped. I know the horse trampling videos are bad, but scroll down to the other stuff. Parliament is suspended. A NWO hack is illegally extending the "state of emergency" permanently to warrant Trudeau full dictatorial powers and Parliament is so subverted it is doing nothing to stop it. The WEF got brought up in Parliament and the speaker refused to hear it. The police are going all out. Canada is what gun control looks like and it is VERY BAD to have what is happening on the northern border, it is so bad Canada is actually becoming a threat to the United states. Or at least the "United States" the American people want."
Feb 18 2022 - Andrew Scheer - Parliament is suspended! Before MPs even finish debating
Trudeau’s massive power grab, the House of Commons gets shut down.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

It reminds me of the converted Lamanites kneeling in prayer to God as their enemies killed them. 😢
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 03.png
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 03.png (323.89 KiB) Viewed 490 times
I have a fourth screenshot that I have been trying to upload and it refuses to. I don't have any idea why.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Canada protestors kneel in prayer 04.jpg
Canada protestors kneel in prayer 04.jpg (156.81 KiB) Viewed 484 times
(Changed it to jpeg, then it uploaded.)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

And behold, I am sent to command thee that thou return to the city of Ammonihah, and preach again unto the people of the city; yea, preach unto them. Yea, say unto them, except they repent the Lord God will destroy them.
Alma 8:16
And they said also: We will not believe thy words if thou shouldst prophesy that this great city should be destroyed in one day. Now they knew not that God could do such marvelous works, for they were a hard-hearted and a stiffnecked people.
Alma 9:4-5
Then they chase out the believing men and kill the believing women and children.
Then . . .
For behold, the armies of the Lamanites had come in upon the wilderness side, into the borders of the land, even into the city of Ammonihah, and began to slay the people and destroy the city. And now it came to pass, before the Nephites could raise a sufficient army to drive them out of the land, they had destroyed the people who were in the city of Ammonihah, and also some around the borders of Noah, and taken others captive into the wilderness.

And thus ended the eleventh year of the judges, the Lamanites having been driven out of the land, and the people of Ammonihah were destroyed; yea, every living soul of the Ammonihahites was destroyed, and also their great city, which they said God could not destroy, because of its greatness.
Alma 16:2-3,9
Same destruction reported again in Alma 25:2
But they took their armies and went over into the borders of the land of Zarahemla, and fell upon the people who were in the land of Ammonihah and destroyed them.

I absolutely and sincerely hope that the fascist police and leaders destroying Canada don't kill a bunch of the genuinely-peaceful (as opposed to BLM's protests) protestors - but in light of the pastors getting together to warn the dictator, and in light of the people kneeling and praying as their enemies descend upon them, is it unrealistic to think that God will step in and destroy those evil men (and women, if there are any - I've seen only men, thus far) who are destroying humble followers of Jesus Christ, whether they appear to be so to others or not?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

GREAT MESSAGE !

A Canadian Army Major's message about the vax and politics surrounding it
Best statement in this was directed at the police and military: "You entered law enforcement to protect and serve those you love. Why have you allowed the government to twist you into being tyrants instead?"

WHISTLEBLOWER CANADIAN ARMY MAJOR STEPHEN CHLEDOWSKI BREAKS RANKS AND SPILLS THE TRUTH!!

Canadian Army Major Stephen Chledowski speaks out against tyranny in Canada.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/j6GnmDOO7sVf/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: February 19th, 2022, 4:26 pm
And behold, I am sent to command thee that thou return to the city of Ammonihah, and preach again unto the people of the city; yea, preach unto them. Yea, say unto them, except they repent the Lord God will destroy them.
Alma 8:16
And they said also: We will not believe thy words if thou shouldst prophesy that this great city should be destroyed in one day. Now they knew not that God could do such marvelous works, for they were a hard-hearted and a stiffnecked people.
Alma 9:4-5
Then they chase out the believing men and kill the believing women and children.
Then . . .
For behold, the armies of the Lamanites had come in upon the wilderness side, into the borders of the land, even into the city of Ammonihah, and began to slay the people and destroy the city. And now it came to pass, before the Nephites could raise a sufficient army to drive them out of the land, they had destroyed the people who were in the city of Ammonihah, and also some around the borders of Noah, and taken others captive into the wilderness.

And thus ended the eleventh year of the judges, the Lamanites having been driven out of the land, and the people of Ammonihah were destroyed; yea, every living soul of the Ammonihahites was destroyed, and also their great city, which they said God could not destroy, because of its greatness.
Alma 16:2-3,9
Same destruction reported again in Alma 25:2
But they took their armies and went over into the borders of the land of Zarahemla, and fell upon the people who were in the land of Ammonihah and destroyed them.

I absolutely and sincerely hope that the fascist police and leaders destroying Canada don't kill a bunch of the genuinely-peaceful (as opposed to BLM's protests) protestors - but in light of the pastors getting together to warn the dictator, and in light of the people kneeling and praying as their enemies descend upon them, is it unrealistic to think that God will step in and destroy those evil men (and women, if there are any - I've seen only men, thus far) who are destroying humble followers of Jesus Christ, whether they appear to be so to others or not?
If a policeperson goes to work in order to complete the dictatorship, they are part of the problem. We know who wins in the end. The people on the wrong side have defective spirits. Life is far too short to accept a pile of gold for turning against God.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It is no longer legal to peacefully protest, even on foot.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

The evil forces are certainly amassing.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Who knew Jordan Peterson was a song writer?

His song for Trudeau

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

CONVOI de la LIBERTE '
Quebec Canada Freedom Convoy

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Please, anyone who would like to, join me today (or any day that works for you) in fasting and prayer. At this point, I think only God can bust the sadistic evil happening at the top levels all over the world.
(The link is to a thread on this board, and gives the details of what I'm asking for.) A Day of Fasting and Prayer

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: February 20th, 2022, 7:57 am Please, anyone who would like to, join me today (or any day that works for you) in fasting and prayer. At this point, I think only God can bust the sadistic evil happening at the top levels all over the world.
(The link is to a thread on this board, and gives the details of what I'm asking for.) A Day of Fasting and Prayer
I agree. It's a bit late for me to starr this here, it's 4.35 pm, but I am thinking of it next week.

Pray that those involved in this wicked scheme (knowingly, not as pawns) will either repent and be saved, or will be divided among themselves and leave the rest of us alone.

I would pray particularly for people in the European Union, Switzerland, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand to be released from this bondage, and for it to fail elsewhere.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Axe-Wielding Assailants: In Handling Long-Running BC Pipeline Protests Vs Ottawa Anti-Mandate Protests, the Double Standard Is Obvious

https://www.theepochtimes.com/axe-wield ... 87022.html