Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Canadian Truckers have a message for Trudeau

Post by Being There »

Trudeau Justice Ministers Threatens to Freeze Bank Accounts of Pro-Trump Citizens FULL SHOW 2-18-22
https://banned.video/watch?id=620fe703c24b640fcea87542

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Trudeau has 'lost control' of Canada
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yPYmlpnoPVSN/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Parliament suspended to stop questioning Trudeau's motives and actions.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Mercenary whores. Media whores. And globalist/NWO whores.

Net result: large scale political prisoners right across the border.

If the prophesies about the second civil war said that it would start in Detroit instead of Chicago, I'd probably start really wondering just how far off it is.

Canada has gone to total and complete tyranny in 18 months

P.S. Is the cuss filter going to edit my descriptors in this post?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Being There wrote: February 18th, 2022, 5:20 pm CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THIS SHI. !
and wouldn't ya know, out of Salt Lake City.

privacy is something from the past.

"So now "journalists" are targeting those who donated to the Canadian trucker protest.
The names of donators was hacked and not "leaked" too. Imagine anyone doing this to those donating to #BLM."

and what would YOU say to this - this jerk from The Salt Lake Trib.

https://yt3.ggpht.com/2Bk1Hw4OpA56bOVCx ... bcb0-nd-v1

I'm watching the Matt Walsh show on YouTube, and I stopped (after taking a screenshot) to share something similar.
Salt Lake Tribune.jpg
Salt Lake Tribune.jpg (312 KiB) Viewed 509 times

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

This is even better than Tucker Carlson's take-down of Trudeau. Can you imagine the LDS Church signing on to something like this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadian- ... al-actions

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Word on the street is two people got killed from being trampled on by horses.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Silver Pie wrote: February 18th, 2022, 7:28 pm I'm watching the Matt Walsh show on YouTube, and I stopped (after taking a screenshot) to share something similar.
Here's the video. It should start just before Matt Walsh starts talking about the doxxing of people who donated to the truckers. (I can't embed if it starts at a time other than the beginning.) He has been talking about the black guy who attempted an assassination, and BLM bailed him out, then goes into this doxxing.

https://youtu.be/oqd6QysQREA?t=1032

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: February 18th, 2022, 7:33 pm This is even better than Tucker Carlson's take-down of Trudeau. Can you imagine the LDS Church signing on to something like this?

The clergy warned Trudeau is dividing Canada and 'exposing this government and people to the judgment of God'
I love it. Oh, please, God! Please, please, please!!

(To clarify: I love the idea of God stepping in - after sending someone to warn them.)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: February 18th, 2022, 7:33 pm This is even better than Tucker Carlson's take-down of Trudeau. Can you imagine the LDS Church signing on to something like this?

A group of Canadian clergy sent an open letter to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau earlier this week rebuking him for invoking the Emergencies Act to quell the Freedom Convoy and for other actions they described as "tyrannical."

"We are writing to you as representative pastors of Christian congregations from across the nation and as law-abiding citizens who respect the God-defined role of civil government and uphold the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the highest law of our land, which recognizes the supremacy of God over all human legislation," read the letter, which was signed by 29 clergymen and remains open for other Canadians to sign.

VIGILS PLANNED AT CANADIAN CONSULATES IN US TO PROTEST IMPRISONMENT OF PASTOR WHO PREACHED TO FREEDOM CONVOY

Explaining their repeated, earnest attempts to prayerfully redress their grievances with all levels of government regarding "indefinite suspension of civil liberties, coercive mandates and perpetual state interference in the life, freedom and worship of the church," the pastors denounced Trudeau for cracking down on the Freedom Convoy instead of hearing them out. They emphasized that members of the clergy are a part of the convoy

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

What Canadians think of Trudeau

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I strongly suspect Trudeau is on the way out. He'll probably get given some placement with an international organisation as Tony Blair or Al Gore has as a reward for his loyalty.

Sadly, if they get rid of him, some other toad will replace him... it may serve as a warning to some.of the other national leaders and even encourage some to stamp down harder.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

tow truck shows up, but joins the convoy

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Rumors of Trudeau's demise, though welcome, may be exaggerated.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Police horses trample demonstrators at Freedom Convoy protest in Ottawa

Turns out the lasting image of the Freedom Convoy protest at Parliament Hill will not be bouncy castles but that of a woman with a walker being trampled by a police horse.

The violence the Prime Minister has expressed concern about during the three-week protest in Ottawa didn’t unfold until Justin Trudeau’s Emergencies Act police army was sent in to disperse the crowd.

The three major incidents Friday, under a form of martial law, were grotesque.

This was not ISIS out there. It was Canadians with charter rights. But the rhetoric was revved up by Trudeau as if it was a terror cell putting Canada’s democracy at risk.

Perhaps the worst thing that happened Friday was the fact that the scheduled debate in the House of Commons was postponed for so-called security reasons, even though the past two years has seen many online debates during the pandemic.

It is true the protesters were a nuisance, but it wasn’t them who were violent.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

SOS from Canada

I'm a Canadian citizen who refused the vaccines. My bank account was seized by the government for donating 25$ to support the end of mandates.

I can't pay the electric or mortgage. I was already behind because employment insurance does not cover termination by non vaccine compliance.

I had to take the Canadian flag down for my home being vandalized.

I lost my job for not accepting vaccines because I am in a risk group but don't want my employer to know this medical info. I would take Novavax but it's still not here 1 year after it was signed.

The government won't allow me to board a plane and leave since I don't have fully proof of vaccine.

I have to show a code to go eat. I don't have a code.

Trudeau says I'm a Nazi because some ahole showed up rogue to a demonstration.

I was banned from all Canadian reddits for posting these facts and making it an awareness.

I was banned from political reddits asking if Trudeau really owns stocks in Acuitas.

This is not a plea for cash or any donation. No active wallet is attached here or anywhere.
So no this is not a request for money.

These are actual facts of what is happening in Canada.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Being There wrote: February 19th, 2022, 9:22 am SOS from Canada

I'm a Canadian citizen who refused the vaccines. My bank account was seized by the government for donating 25$ to support the end of mandates.

I can't pay the electric or mortgage. I was already behind because employment insurance does not cover termination by non vaccine compliance.

I lost my job for not accepting vaccines because I am in a risk group but don't want my employer to know this medical info. I would take Novavax but it's still not here 1 year after it was signed.

The government won't allow me to board a plane and leave since I don't have fully proof of vaccine.

I was banned from all Canadian reddits for posting these facts and making it an awareness.

I was banned from political reddits asking if Trudeau really owns stocks in Acuitas.

This is not a plea for cash or any donation. No active wallet is attached here or anywhere.

BeingThere - are you writing the above SOS, or quoting someone?
I just spent an hour watching Druthers TV live taping of the protest in Ottawa. Very interesting, with the police marching forward and pushing protestors out of the way. Meanwhile, protestors singing the Canadian anthem (I understand) which speaks of FREEDOM... ironically, they're not treated as free citizens.

Perhaps these protestors are not "good global citizens" and that is the underlying problem.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

BroJones wrote: February 19th, 2022, 9:27 am

BeingThere - are you writing the above SOS, or quoting someone?
I just spent an hour watching Druthers TV live taping of the protest in Ottawa. Very interesting, with the police marching forward and pushing protestors out of the way. Meanwhile, protestors singing the Canadian anthem (I understand) which speaks of FREEDOM... ironically, they're not treated as free citizens.

Perhaps these protestors are not "good global citizens" and that is the underlying problem.
quoting someone.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: February 18th, 2022, 5:51 pm Pfizer Moderna Truedope
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TJsWSn54mRph/
Does Trudeau own a 40 percent stock in the company making the lipid nanoparticles for Pfizer and Moderna???
If this is true, it would explain
1. Why Trudeau is pushing the shot so damn hard.
2. Why there was a Wuhan/Canada connection that saw Canada being the one that actually laundered the money for the Wuhan lab, plus gave them a bunch of virus intel
3. Why Trudeau is so inline with Fauci, and why Trudeau asked the U.S. to break up his protests.

It would all be explained by a love triangle in the Covid scam. Trudeau, it seems, might actually be one of the kingpins of the tainted vax. He has clearly now shown he's evil enough for it. SEE THIS
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1494249957339144195

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

TweetSee new TweetsConversationEzra Levant 🍁🚛@ezralevant

Trudeau’s deputy, Chrystia Freeland, who is also a director of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, says she plans to make her emergency powers permanent.
https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1 ... 6145969155

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I understand in principle that good people must suffer so that the true nature of the wicked can be revealed.

But it hurts to watch it play out. And it is scary to think it may only be the beginning.

Please God let it pass quickly, and pour out your spirit upon those who are made to suffer for righteousness sake.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

"Trudeau says I'm a Nazi because some ahole showed up rogue to a demonstration."

It's ironic that the same tactic is used by Putin/Russia, in calling the West and pro-Western Ukrainians "Nazis" who are standing up to Russian tyranny and the meddling in their country, with his puppets there. He's brainwashed everyone into thinking that they are battling Nazism in the West, when his authoritarian tactics exceed anyone in the West.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/15 ... ers-update
"Conservative political commentator, Nile Gardiner, agreed, likening Mr Trudeau’s decision to the behaviour of more authoritarian regimes.

Mr Gardiner took to Twitter to denounce Mr Trudeau as “Canada’s mini-Putin”.

He reacted to a video of the prime minister announcing the “federal government has invoked the Emergencies Act, to supplement provincial and territorial capacity to address the blockades and occupations”.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/biden-g ... -1.5757168
(This article is pretty funny. Remember, the goal is to make Biden and America look stupid to the rest of the world so everyone will turn to dear old Putin for rescuing)

This woman is right on the money!
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/are-covid ... -1.5781665

"Bessma Momani, a political-science professor at the University of Waterloo and a senior fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation, said she sees earmarks of Russia's foreign interference techniques in the social-media maelstrom surrounding the protests in Canada.

"The Russian strategy has always been about divide, right? Sow dissent from within," Momani said in an interview Monday.

The goal, she said, is to feed and foster the narrative -- already well on its way in the U.S., but less so in Canada -- that western-style democracies are prone to instability, insecurity and social upheaval.

"They picked up on this idea of culture wars and identity politics being yet another demonstration that democracy doesn't work. And so it really is part of their strategy."

Online news startup Grid reported last week that a single, stolen account was responsible for administering four of the most prominent Facebook groups at the centre of organizing and promoting the protests, which have entered their third week.

And NBC News has reported that the protests, originally branded as a "trucker convoy" comprising drivers angry at being forced to get vaccinated against COVID-19, were being promoted by fake accounts connected to so-called "content mills" in Bangladesh, Romania, Vietnam and elsewhere."

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Now i wonder how many of you are Romanians paid to promote false content on this board?

Clearly Cruiserdude and Fred are, but who else....